1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time