- Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets within the designated sector/territory;
- Develops and implements agreed upon sale plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area;
- Works with the senior sales officer, customer service and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via direct visit, telephone calls, emails;
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales; gather market and customer information;
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with senior sales office, sales manager; advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions;
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- Monitor and report market activities and industry trends;
- Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relations with enterprise customers
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
ACE Global (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Logistics-warehouse )
* Responsible for quantity and quality
* Balancing Line
* Check loading and output
* Follow up size ration for shipment
* Solving problem for production line
* Manage the production line to be able to deliver the product delaine
* To improve productivity for the line
* Disciplinary and teaching worker for the production line
• Daily call follows up payment customer which due date
• Daily check invoice list received from delivery team and follow up lack invoice from team delivery
• Daily book filling invoice, Credit Memo, Credit noted, Receipt, Sale Order, Pro-forma Invoice
• Daily file commercial invoices attached with invoices from warehouse system and group by customer name
• Daily arrange invoice due term for collector to collect payment
• Prepare authorized letter for collectors for some customer s which needed
• Receive phone to support collector about payment problem (Issue the wrong name of cheque and other)
• Received phone call to support customers and sales about problem invoice issuing
• Send Receipt to customer which transfer by bank as E-mail when customer suggest
• Make all invoice that already paid as a book in each month
• Handles for all loan process, application, and assessment by smoothly working with sales & marketing team/clients
• Promotes and provides our company’s product & service to the clients by confidently and professionally
• Interviews and prepares the document for lessee in order to process the applied application
• Completes all documents and application forms of lessee
• Analyzes and justifies the lessee’s ability and income by accurately
• Makes an appointment with the lessee before conducting a field check.
• Collects all lessee’s information and data before report to line manager
• Updates and informs the status to lessee after getting the approval or rejection from Management
• Ensures the loan and process meet the compliance regulation
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshooting of networks, internet connectivity at customer site or within the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, add or upgrade hardware and software, and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
Purpose of Position: To support marketing manager coordinating on marketing activities & digital marketing.
• Support marketing manager in implementing of marketing activities.
• Support marketing manager in administrative procedure and general paper works.
• Look after brand image, monitor brand items and other POSM.
• Coordinate with events such as workshop, exhibition, road show and other.
• Monitor digital marketing campaigns such as, content development, artwork design and analyze results.
• Other task assigned by manager.
1. Prepare pre-audit.
2. Perform audit steps and procedures and gathering necessary information to determine adequacy of internal controls and compliance according to the pre-audit and/or evaluation field work section.
3. Get in contact with the branch to organize the staff/team for the audit and/or evaluation field visit.
4. Prepare the working papers files according to the policies and procedures of audit.
5. Impelement audit steps and procedures and obtaining necessary information to determine adequacy of internal controls and compliance.
6. Carry out sampling tests for examinations.
7. Clarify all audit findings with auditees during the process of audit fieldwork to minimize discussion time in the exit conference.
8. Ensure all working papers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
9. Write and submit draft audit report to Sr. IAO or HIA
10. Perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned.
• Management Information System
• Help to training new staff on how to use the system and other program
• Set up and maintain the office computer equipment all departments
• Performing database backup and restoration
• Up to date of Anti-virus for all users as needed
• Trouble shooting for all computers as required and check all Wi-Fi connections in all buildings
• Check and maintain all kind of electronic devices, like printers, computers, tablets, etc.
• Configure e-mail and prepare PC/Laptop for new staff
• Follow up \ check fix asset when staff resign and update fix asset to Fix Asset System
• Other tasks assigned by the IT Network Administrator
KSD IT SOLUTION (Khmer Software Developer) ( Information Technology )
KSD IT SOLUTION are looking for web developer who working with
- Developing web-based applications and user interfaces using a variety of platforms, such as PHP, Java Script, angularjs, Bootstrap, Nodejs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyses, design and plan for new features.
- Ensure applications meet quality standards.
- Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions.
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Maintain all company website and web applications.
- Write clean, readable code and tests.
- Provide new suggestions for improvement applications and developments.
- Create documentation, such as user manual, technical documents or other as required by Line Manager
- Any other work that the line manager may reasonable request the job holder to perform.
- company provide accommodation (home for stay)
- Work closely with other member in company or team work.
- Develop Web App applications
- Participate in workflow and process, technical review, meeting and discussion
- Conduct code review, Testing and Prepare documents
- Be able to develop both Android & iOS app is more preferable
- Design template, database, and process workflow
- Other tasks required by IT Manager.