To greet and welcome the guests with a smile and always use their name
To assist the guests on the bus or limousine and help them their luggage if necessary.
Be considerate and to ensure smooth and comfortable transportation of guests from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
To familiarize ones self with the roads, building, shopping areas and points of Hotel, and be able to give recommendations when necessary.
To be responsible for the tidiness and cleanliness of the shuttle bus, both interior and exterior.
To report duty punctually and to maintain the standard with regard to disciplines, language behavior and grooming.
To ensure no unauthorized persons are allowed to use any shuttle bus or Hotel car.
Reports to the Bell Captain at once in case of Break down, mechanical malfunctioning of the bus.
To be equipped with the knowledge of the hotel facilities and able to up sell the
Features and service to guests.
Reports immediately to the Chief Concierge/ Bell Captain any damages, accidents happened to the vehicle/guests, third party if any. This allows the hotel to make an instant report to the Government Authority concerned with the relevant documentation and to follow it up with the insurance company.
To be able to work overtime when required.
To be able to provide parking service to the guests and patrons of the Food &
Beverage outlets as requested.
To provide Main Door greeting service and to assist in the handling of check-in / Out baggage for Hotel guests.
To provide assistance in the booking of taxies for our Hotel guests and direct
The driver to the appropriate destination.
To perform any other duties as assigned by Chief Concierge/ Bell Captain
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Checking all around work place
- Checking on make-up, hygiene, and uniform
- Assign staff by Location
- Arrange staff day off
- Support other operation staffs if necessary
- Update staff information and promotions
- Staff development
- provide staff Training
- Stock Control
- Push up staff by Setting individual to meeting on the target
- Employees are welcomed with a smile and a friendly welcome to the seats to tell about the benefits of VIP seats. Set up a set of soft drinks for customers
- Weekly report to manager
- Other tasks which are assigned by manager
Land & Houses (Cambodia) Investment ( Real Estate/Property )
- Lead and mentor construction, design, and technical teams to achieve project objectives.
- Evaluate design specifications and project plans to approve or recommend changes in design.
- Coordinate and assign job duties to team members to ensure smooth work operations.
- Select and procure suitable materials and equipment for an architectural project.
- Supervise construction activities to ensure compliance with established building specifications.
- Proffer recommendations to clients on the materials, equipment, and labor required for an architectural undertaking.
- Enforce adherence to health/safety policies and procedures in order to ensure a risk free and healthy environment.
- Contact clients to present proposals for the management/coordination of a construction project.
- Conduct analysis on project plans and technological resources to determine the feasibility of a project.
- Liaise with production, technical, management, and marketing staff to discuss and implement project plans.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
• Provide a selection of services to the customer with the ability to use the machines
• Prepare all service rooms every morning
• Count stock every week/month
• Prepare order list when stock count is low
• Assist doctors when required
• Train/transfer practical knowledge and skills to new members in the clinic
• Keep clear records of the patient’s machine settings in their files
• Focus and pay attention to the customer’s problem area in order to achieve maximum results
• Clean and sterilize use in clinic equipment.
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
* Both Sale and Marketing Management fields
* Target planning, creative and solving problem with customer and staff under management
* Find and follow up project product processing day-to-day
* Flow of working activity daily sale and marketing strategy
* Increasing sale and marketing month-to-month and yearly
- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
• App design and coding
• Native or Hybrid app writing is preferable (Android/IOS)
• Backend web services knowledge (APIs request)
• Knowledge of UX and UI design
• Writing clean code, unit tests, and code reviews
• Environment setup, build and software deployment
• Creativity, work brainstorming and reporting
• Complex problem solving
You will ensure the commercial actions with the partners (BtoB) like:
Animate the network
Negotiate commercial agreements with partners (store and tuk tuk)
Gaining proximity with existing partners and by being a force of proposal to identify new partnerships (Phnom Penh Area at first but it could be extend to province like Battambang, Siem reap..)
Organize training sessions with partners,
To guarantee the follow-up of the orders and to propose solutions to the partners in case of malfunction,
Report to us monthly
Respond and resolve and partners as needed
· Collect Sale cash, check cash count with close shift, and do report cash sale report.
· Do payment of daily and monthly expense, Lady Drink and payroll (salary pay on hand).
· Do to deposit cash in bank for Payroll
· Preparing money exchange
· Do reconcile cash on hand and pretty cash with cash count every day when finish working
· Do cash book and bank book report every day
· Do reconcile cash book and bank book with Accountant (QuickBooks or Accounting System) the end of month.
** Key Knowledge & Experiences:
- At least bachelor degree of accounting/financing
- At least 2 years of successful experiences in accounting with private sector
- Full knowledge and experience in accounting/financing and has enough ability to manage all financial works in private sector
- Have good knowledge on how to produce business plan and selling price with management teams
- Effectively coordinate and follow up the monthly, quarterly, annual budget of marketing plan and sale target
- Working closely with sale teams and operation teams to beneficially manage expanse, income and profit for the company progressively.
- Responsible for implementing the cash collection on time by cooperating with sale teams
- Professionally able to produce financial monthly and quarterly report to managers for consistent business prosperity
- Fully understand and able to implement tax payment system with department of taxation for private sector
- Effectively manage the stock of all DK Linen’s products with operation manager and other relevant teams
- Good behavior to deal with management teams, operation team, clients, sales teams, and other relevant customers
- Good personality: honest, hardworking, developing, motivation, high responsibility, long vision etc.
Purpose of position: To design the layout for project and to follow up the whole project to make sure project is finished by deadline.
• Assisting manager to develop the relevant design
• Skillful for drawing production from concept to detail design drawing
• Good at 3D perspective image production
• Construction site visit, check progress work with site controller
• Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.