1. Review Daily Lady Drink and then pass to General Cashier.
2. Spot check General Cashier's float every day.
3. Guide line flow working to Accountant team, Stock team, General Cashier team.
4. Response some working dealing with Finance Director and Vice CEO.
5. Help to support POS system.
1. Review monthly sale and expense average 5 Outlets.
2. Review Account Payable report and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve for payment to supplier on 15th.
3. Review Monthly Net Profit Margin and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve.
4. Review Monthly Commission Report-Ostro and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve for payment to partner business.
5. Review Monthly Report (Finance Report) and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve.
6. Review Monthly Tax Declaration and prepare Annual Tax Profit and then pass to FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
7. Review Payroll and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve for payment to staff on 5th.
8. Prepare Monthly Allowance BOD report for 5 Outlets to AM, Finance Director, Vice CEO to check and approve.
9. Prepare Monthly Analysis Report for 5 Outlets to AM Check and release to Telegram.
10. Review monthly exchange for lady report then and pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve and then give to accountant record.
11. Review Inventory Report the End of Month, Expire Report, Inventory verify with POS Report
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
- Collaborating with department heads and other marketing team members to create marketing collateral, video content, social media content, as well as sales and internal presentations
- Design marketing materials, event promotion, and creative artworks including leaflet, banners, print ads, images for printing and digital media, etc.
- Handle artwork printing and negotiation with printing house.
- Assist in designing presentation layout, design, templates, etc.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all IT related equipment.
- Manage Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube, website etc
- Achieve profitable sales of each products to your defined customer base
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Gather and update market and customer information
- Liaise to customer service and other inter-department to precede the orders
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed the targets
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation etc.
- Prepare reporting documents to present to line manager
- Take On Additional Assignments, As Required, In Support Of Company Needs.
- Develop and maintain existing Toyota (Cambodia) ERP system
- Provide overall system support and conduct system user training if necessary.
- Troubleshoot the system issue and support
- Prepare ERP system documentation : User requirement Collection documentm System Design Document, System Architecture Document, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Document, and System Manual.
- Collaborate wit team on overall IT projects maintenance
- Perform other tasks assigned by Leader/Manager
The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
1. Plans and implements Sales & Marketing strategies in consistent with regional/corporate policies in order to expand the market, build the company image and achieve Non-
Commodity Sales Department targets.
2. With the cooperation from NI Fulfillment and Finance & Accounting Department, plans and gives advice for pricing, negotiation and selling strategies in order to manage risks of
each project while responding effectively to detailed technical requirements and increasing the clients’ satisfaction.
3. Directs and controls all selling activities, sales and marketing strategies in non-commodity market to achieve company sales targets and increase company’s profitability and
4. Closely coordinate with Branch Operation in planning & implementing marketing, pre-sales and sales activities in order to expand the company’s business, achieve the company
sales targets and maintain a good customers’ relationship.
5. Accountable for final clarification of detailed information to clients before signing the contract (scope of work/activities, final product, terms of payment, etc) in order to ensure
that every project is effectively operated as planned.
6. Accountable for activities prior to execution of contracts which relate to commercial and technical aspects to ensure that the contract will be executed according to the agreed
and approved terms, and to minimize risk exposure.
7. Maintains a good relationship with clients to ensure their maximum satisfaction and thereby leading to a long-term relationship and repeat orders.
8. Coaches and provides necessary training and development to all subordinates to increase their capabilities, productivity, creativity and motivation that will support both current
functional goals and long term business growth.
9. Keeps abreast of the market and industry situation and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing clients’ requirement.
M.G.N Emperor Bank Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
-Installs, configures, maintains, and performs system integration testing of SUN Solaris based operating systems, related utilities, and hardware
-Responsible for troubleshooting Solaris based hardware and software problems.
-Solaris security patches and OS upgrade as per release plan.
-Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems
-Performs capacity analysis, monitors, and controls usage of disk space.
-Develop (as required) customized scripts / procedures for routine administration tasks including but not limited to backup/restore, shutdown and start - up
-Provides recommendations for improving the server environment, such as capacity thresholds, security gap, patch levels and hardware recalls
-Testing and ensuring Servers and peripheral devices are ready for hot stand-by
● Market and advertise services to attract clients;
● Analyze and decide how to compose a subject;
● Use various photographic techniques and equipment;
● Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs;
● Enhance the subject’s appearance with a natural or artificial light;
● Use photo enhancing software;
● Maintain a digital portfolio, often on a website, to demonstrate work;
● Create and maintain a stock image bank for all brands;
● Plan shooting of the outlets and products on a weekly basis;
● Collect footage of all major brand events on a weekly basis;
● Be able to manage own time to complete the following in a timely fashion: video editing;
● Filming events, taking pictures, creating an end-of-the-week highlight slideshow/video;
● Capture video footage of events;
● Capture daily photos as needed;
● Must be flexible, adaptable, and willing to work long hours;
● Other tasks as assigned by the head of the department.
- Execute the designed Sales activities/Distribution plan and coverage shop-floor execution for the products within his/her assigned territory.
- Collect orders from the customers
- Process purchase orders (including customers’ credit status checking) and deliver orders (for SR who perform duty on Up Country & Out-skirt of Phnom Penh only)
- Do payment collection and monitoring of collectibles (for SR who perform duty on Up Country & Out-skirt of Phnom Penh only) and do regular coverage of the customers and keep track of their needs
- Plan sales activities in his/her assigned territory to maintain and increase sales and prepare weekly and monthly reports to Sales Supervisor and;
- Follow up all SOP related to the job and handle customers complaints and solve problems in the soonest possible time and implement marketing activities such as Promotional Communication, POSM placement, Products Display... in outlets within the assigned territory
- Maintain good communication among colleagues and try best in following the culture of our company and performs related duties as required.
• Control the assigned inventories in the warehouse
• Ensure that all inventories are categorized properly stored in the warehouse for easy control
• Clean up all equipment and keep order in proper place
• Daily compare with recorded to find out the mismatching
• Prepare and send report go Manager
Purpose of Position: to sell products of company in showroom to achieve sales target set by sales manager.
• Greet walk-in customers and welcome them warmly.
• Provide supportive guidance to customers in order to convince them to buy the products in showroom.
• Follow up and build good relationship with existed and new customers.
• Make sales daily report.
• Other tasks assigned by sales supervisor.