Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Report to: Unit Manager of Treasury for Procurement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Requests from branch offices and department at head office.
- Manage the Purchase Request to ensure the purchasing of any material is on time support to the requesters.
- Monitor on quotes submit from suppliers to align with the company’s procedure.
- Manage on stock with supplier regularly whenever required on purchasing.
- Control on payment paid to suppliers on time.
- Manage and update report effectively.
- Assist unit manager in developing system and guideline to make sure working process is smooth.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
សាលាហ៊ែនព្រីន | Handprints School ( Education-Training )
- Provide the students with an efficient and sufficient learning quality
- Train students for school contests
- Provide comfortable classroom environment
- Motivate students to learn
- Get parents involvement
- Conduct students assessment
- Provide counseling to students
- Participate in school events and meetings
• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Graphic design solutions are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, magazines, posters, product packaging, displays, and corporate identity.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Identifies and acquire new potential partners and clients
• Buildings and Maintains closely relationship with partner and clients
• Works closely with Sales team for drive acquisition within the segment
• Supports Sales team on campaign and on-ground activities
• Collects feedback from partner and client to improve the needs of Chinese segment
• Perform other tasks as assigned by management
• Assist to prepare Admin Letter & Admin Document
• Manage cars and drivers (Daily check GPS to make sure that drivers travel to assigned places)
• Assign cars and drivers for all departments
• Spot check on the cleanliness and tidiness of every building
• Monitor and control the inventories of the companies and provincial branches supplies to ensure facilities and equipment are clean and good condition
• Prepare the report to Management for the assets serviceable & Non-Serviceable and recommend for repairing, replacement or disposal (write off) if that assets non-serviceable.
• Other tasks assigned by Management
• Prepare and study technical drawing and specification of electrical system and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operation conform to standard
• Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects and products.
• operate computer and assist engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
• Operate monitor and administer to discuss existing or potential engineering project and products
• Assist trouble shooting electrical system of DC and AC system such as generator, UPS, Rectifier, and inverter systems.
Provide the routine administrative support to Administration Manager by preparing letters, notices, correspondence and contracts/Agreement…
Attend meetings such as Department Heads meeting, executive committee meeting and others as directed by the Admin Manager and other Managers
Process all contracts, agreements, MoU, and other legal documents between AnAnA and partner, government agencies and other third parties
Communication with ministries, partners, and stakeholders.
Arrange meeting and take minutes/make report.
SLAPAKA HR Consultant ( Human Resource-Recruitment )
- Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and
awareness across all aspects of the marketing plan
- Work with sales team to ensure all marketing goals, campaigns and strategies are aligned with sales strategy
- Utilize critical market and competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy
- Manage external agencies and relationship with marketing service
- Assist Marketing Manager to on relevant task on meet timeline
- Other task assign by manager
-Assist Claims Officer in directing and supervising claims activities of all Partnered Branches.
-Conducts necessary investigations, validations and evaluations of claims filed.
-Conducts continuing information dissemination in the area of coverage (Regular visits on the branch covered and regular visit to clients)
-Ensures the maintenance of appropriate recording and filing system of all claims.
-Assist MIS Officer in maintaining current, complete and accurate premium registers and other related underwriting records in the prescribed forms
-Checked the accuracy of monthly report submitted by branches against partnered database.
-Performs other functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• Correctly record and label received PC/Other hardware and its physical conditions and packaging and properly store them in appropriate/assigned space
• Assess hardware issues and recommend repairing solution and service pricing
• Repair hardware and/or similar devices at both AnAnA Service Center and outside
• Suggest Hardware Team Leader to order hardware’s parts for the purpose of replacement
• Consult and ask for advices from Hardware Team Leader in case of meeting difficult hardware issues or any other operational issues
• Properly pack the repaired PC/other hardware and give to Customer Service Team
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report of the team to Hardware Team Leader