Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Learn and practice accurately and up-to-date with policies and procedures related to credit/loan
- Practice loan process within duty area accurately with proficiency including promoting, loan disbursement, and loan recovery
- Seek prospective customers and solicit for loans
- Assist in application processing, securities
- Establish good report with existing customers and continuously develop & increase the loans base
- Effectively participate in promoting products and services that could enhance the company’s business and corporate image
- Do other tasks as assigned by management
• Correctly record and label received PC/Other hardware and its physical conditions and packaging and properly store them in appropriate/assigned space
• Assess hardware issues and recommend repairing solution and service pricing
• Repair hardware and/or similar devices at both AnAnA Service Center and outside
• Suggest Hardware Team Leader to order hardware’s parts for the purpose of replacement
• Consult and ask for advices from Hardware Team Leader in case of meeting difficult hardware issues or any other operational issues
• Properly pack the repaired PC/other hardware and give to Customer Service Team
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report of the team to Hardware Team Leader
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
• Work with the team to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high availability and optimum performance.
• To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to the service management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
• Responsible for problem escalation to Oracle Development team and third parties as appropriate.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
Make a cold calling to target client and have a face to face meeting
Create and maintain leads to achieve targets
Conduct CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
Build good relationship with clients
Have an ability to convince clients and make business deal
Identify client’s need and offer the best solution
Can work inside and outside office
Keep update real estate knowledge and market
Can work under pressure and other tasks assigned by manager
• Perform daily corrective and planned maintenance repairs
• Ensure that repairs and installation of new machinery equipment and comply with company policy, safety procedures and local codes and regulations.
• Function as lead mechanic as required in the repair of mechanical machinery equipment such as excavators, cranes, bulldozers, tractors, trucks generators air compressors and other construction equipment
• Perform scheduled maintenance of all heavy machinery equipment used at the construction site
• Process orders for replacement/spare parts and services for smooth maintenance
• Provide hands on industrial maintenance and training as required.
• Performed complex repairs on various mechanical auxiliary equipment such as excavators, cranes, bulldozers, tractors, trucks etc.
• Provide routine briefings to teams through meetings on work schedules and safety procedures
• Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the manager
• Greet and approach customers arriving at AnAnA’s showroom
• Assist the customer with any enquiries and attempt to understand the customer's needs, price range and so on, as rapidly as possible
• Provides viewings and discussions of appropriate products: hardware and accessories within the showroom; in order to complete a sale, s/he may draw a customer's attention to key features of a product or perhaps re-negotiate a product's selling price.
• Involve in chasing potential sales leads, as well as contacting previous customers to check their satisfaction with their purchase or to inquire as to whether they are looking for a new product
• Escalate customer’s complaints/issues to Sales Showroom Supervisors in case s/he cannot deal with customers
• Ensure proper display and arrangement of products in assigned showroom area
• Count, refill, clean & cover products in showroom
• Ability of explaining warranty policy
• Teamwork—how well getting along with other peers
• Ability in dealing with customer complaints
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
First Unite International Travel ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Response for design various of project such as In/Out door, banners, leaflets and brochures
Response for Facebook posters/artworks
Ensure artwork design will be finished on time and satisfy with the promotion’s purpose
Other tasks assigned by Manager
- Teaching Kindergarten, Primary/Secondary students
- Prepare the lesson plans
- Prepare exam papers
- Do the marking
- Do other tasks assigned by supervisors
• Prepare architectural details as and when required for project execution.
• Work closely with MEP’s contractors on site to ensure that works are carried out following specific standards
• Address modifications desired by clients, submit a new request for a change, seek approval for redesign
• Ensure that the architect design is delivered by the contractor and deal with any design-related problems that arise during construction
• Liaise with the procurement department to ensure adhoc material supply to the site on a timely manner
• Counter-check materials quantities and quality throughout project and post project completion
• Control purchased materials usage and wastage, and optimize stock in terms of re-usage
• Regularly visit site to check on progress and ensure that the project will meet the schedule and budget
• Prepare and monitor closely construction schedules
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager
Hydrologic Social Entperprise ( Manufacturing-Production )
*Recruiting and talent development - 70%
Develop company recruiting strategy:
• Given the local market, research and identify the “perfect” candidate profile for desired positions. Then come up with best possible strategy to attract and hire these candidates
• Identify potential industries and places where to attract good candidates
• Be creative in use of tools, platforms, messages and communication channels
Talent development and talent retention:
• Identify, develop and implement strategy for consistent talent development
• Develop strategy alongside with management to increase staﬀ retention
• Maintaining high level of engagement and communication with staﬀ in order to establish sense of community and belonging
• Share and communicate common values within the team
Identify Potential Candidates:
• Identify potential hires based on applicant resumes and vacant staﬀ positions. Work closely with department managers to identify critical positions and examine applicant information (including resumes and social media sites) to determine which candidates meet or exceed the position’s requirements.
Create Job Posting that stand out:
• Craft and post job listing on job recruitment boards and other websites to attract skilled applicants. This includes social media - Linked IN, Facebook. Create strategy to help attract the best CVs. Work closely with department and hiring managers to identify the role’s key duties and core competencies along with any educational or certification requirements before posting the job and opening it to applicants
Work closely with the direct sales force managers to further identify and fine tune recruiting in the field:
• Listen to Area Sales managers and work closely with them to support them with recruitment of staﬀ in field
• Provide support and materials for recruitment in field
**HR Admin tasks - 30% (with help of HR admin assistants)
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay action; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; resolving employee’s problems; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedure
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Responsible for employees delegate with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
• Maintains human resource staﬀ job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Benefits: communicate and assure that employees know and receive benefits assigned to them
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
o Responsible for daily sales activities
o Promote the products and after sales services
o Prepare the products display, included pricing, packaging and stock
o Prepare daily and weekly sales report to sales manager regarding sales problems, and customer complaints
o Survey customer’s behaviors and satisfaction to sales team
o Follow up customer’s need, deliver product to customers and confirm them on payment
o Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Supervisor or Head department
o Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.