-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor
- Propose and assist in setting up the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and company future plan
- Monitor market conditions and government regulations to ensure the company pay rates are current and competitive
- Prepares payroll calculation & payroll record
- Processes tax and NSSF document
- Keep all payroll dimensions such employee info, pay change, cost & employment status movement and other payroll transaction change on tracks
- Follow the section KPI to ensure full document and data support before payroll payout
- Performs others tasks as assigned by management.
Home Master Concrete Co.,Ltd ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Manage the accounting dept.
- Manage the financial of the company
- In & Out payment statement
- Close and clearance the company list payment
- Tax and declaration of taxation.
- Company top manager assigned jobs to arrange.
• Responsible for door-to-door promotion of CAB BANK products and services in a professional manner, explaining its features and benefits to customers;
• Propose strategic locations andsales calls schedules to conduct sales activitiesin promoting bank products and services such as deposits, loans, POS, etc.;
• Check completeness of POS proposals by sales officers and submits the same to the department Manager for recommendation to the pertinent department;
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and or all other related reports under his area of responsibility;
• Other tasks assigned by manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Propose and implement agreed area sales strategy
• Promote and implement Ly Hour money transfer and payment products and service and benefits to potential agents and target clients;
• Recruit Ly Hour Agents at targeted operational area;
• Gather feedback from the sales force and customer to develop recommended solutions.
• Promote and position LHPP marketing and merchandising materials.
• Monitor and report on competitive offerings in the market.
• Establish effective communication channels across LHPP and with customers
• Actively embrace and demonstrate commitment to LHPP values and aspirations
• Weekly/Monthly Report on client and agent issues and challenges at field to Sale Manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Ensure that provincial annual plan of action and budget are effectively implemented and reach to the target.
• Ensure all system; policies and procedure are implement in province.
• Promote and implement money transfer and payment products and services to potential agents, potential and target clients.
• Promote and offering on ground training to agents/staff about Ly Hour product and service, policy and procedure.
• Lead and strengthen the capacity of staff under supervision through training, coaching and continue on job training and other development methods.
• Ensure effective and quality recruitment of agent, good customer services across the region and building strong relationship with agent.
• Lead and manage sales planning, sales team and activities to achieve regional sales goals, transaction volume and number of agent, as well as sales management.
• Conduct and develops sale & promotion campaign plans as to activate awareness of Ly hour product and services.
• Drive targeting, sales strategy as well as to stimulate new account growth, existing account activation, transaction utilization and retention.
• Gather feedback from team and customer to develop recommended solutions to upper levels.
• Compile competitor’s activities and propose action plan.
• Produce the weekly and monthly reports to direct manager.
• The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of the Housekeeping staff, quality service, guest satisfaction and safety.
• Supervises cleaning and assists in administration of Housekeeping services in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
• Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
• Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
• Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
• Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
• Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
-Ensures that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software are fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
-Draws procedures to ensure that any problems encountered in software and hardware are addressed immediately
-Ensures the physical and logical security of IT system
and keeps updated written incident management policies and procedures where action to be taken, persons to be contacted in case of incident are clearly mentioned.
-Attends to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keeps track of such incidents and the way they have been solved.
-Strictly performs daily/monthly back up procedures, ensures the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes.
-Assists any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirements and provide adequate solutions to their needs
-Provides regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees.
-Performs regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup.
-Develops sound relationships with IT and maintenance providers
-Works closely with any departments of the hotel.
-Develop IT Management SOP to make sure IT department’s work implementation have is effective and efficient.
-Set up CCTV system and maintenance to make sure it working all the time
-Develop computer network ( Server-Client)
-Training and leading other IT officers in IT department.
-Monitor other IT officer’s implementation and offer support when necessary
-Control IT equipment and make IT inventory report monthly to general manager.
-To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise Front Desk Operations
-----Manage Hotel Staff
-----Assist General Manager
-----Interact with Guests
Please send your email in if you are interested.
Interested please sent CV to: LK88@outlook.com or call 015-371-181 (call 11am to 8pm