- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
• Figure out of other problem related to electricity, water & general fixing and maintenance
• Handle problem solving on electricity in water in com
• Monitor & Take care of the office related to Security Concern
• Manage and monitor on buildings maintenance, and other physical tasks
• Control and operate the generators & electricity system in buildings
• Other tasks assigned by upper level
• Ensure brand availability and visibility target are made by DRs/Sup/WS Executive.
• Ensure monthly area volume is achieved by DR/Sup/WS Executive.
• Ensure the area distribution target is achieved.
• Provide competitive activities report to Line Manager and BAT Officers on time in full.
• Deal with both existing customers and new customers.
• Prepare monthly sales report to Field Manager
• Follow up distributor performance
• Others assign by Field Manager
Change is ever present in today’s business world, and companies rely on Transition Managers to successfully handle the process of change. Whether the changes are financial, operational, technical or logistic, these professionals are entrusted to plan for the anticipated changes, roll them out and monitor them while mitigating risk.
Bean bags and frameless furniture made in Cambodia.
Position: sales manager.
Salary: 150 $ + 5 % sales commission. Total 200-300 $ depending on your sales performance.
Full-time job 2 pm - 9 pm, 5 days a week & 1 day 9 am-9 pm. 1 day off every week.
Responsibilities: sales in Bean Buddy store in Lucky Mall, outside customer visits and delivery escort tasks with our transport.
Mobile phone calls compensation, monthly salary bonuses according to work achievements.
We have young friendly international team and provide good opportunity to improve your skills and grow with us.
Candidates without sales experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org // walk-in interview in our store on Lucky Mall ground floor // +85598233238 Khmer, +855712911577 English.
- Welcome customers warmly.
-Promotion products instore to customer
-Learning technology product.
-check and testing products before left it to customer
-Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
-Prepare products in store in mainly and clean
-And others task that brand manager assign
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
Hydrologic Social Enterprise ( Social Enterprise )
iDE, an international non-profit development organization and Hydrologic Social Enterprise have a mission to ensure all families in rural Cambodia have access to safe, clean drinking water. Hydrologic are now looking for motivated and dedicated candidates for the positions of Provincial Managers nationwide. Provincial Managers play a key role in leading, coaching and supporting Clean Water Experts to work with local communities – particularly women - to provide education and clean water solutions for their families.
Position: Provincial Sales Manager
Location: Kampong Thom, Kampong Cham, Kampong Chhnang, Siem Reap and Kampot
1. Recruit, train and supervise a team of Clean Water Experts to set up and hold daily group meetings in villages to promote household water treatment solutions to rural households.
2. Hold weekly team meetings to plan weekly goals, objectives and agendas.
3. Daily analysis of activity reports and provide coaching to team members and set strategy for team to achieve performance objectives
4. Responsible for all stock and inventory management in the field office
5. Maintain and report accurate records of all administrative, financial and activity reports
• Process new booking, amendment, cancellation to hotels, restaurants, guides, drivers…etc
• Prepare all tour/expense vouchers to suppliers and final confirmation to guide
• Check all invoices from suppliers and confirm to accountant department
• Brief program to guide and driver
• Collect and read questionnaire that guide drop and report to management if any negative comments
• Follow up and reconfirm all services to make sure everything go smoothly as per program
• Inspect new hotels, restaurants and other new attraction site and share it to team