ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
Summary Job Purpose:
Responsible safety quality training guides all ICS Destinations.
Making sure that standards met the quality the company’s services. Maintaining effective Quality Management Policies procedures; leading quality initiatives internal and suppliers
- Conduct First Aid & CPR training other relevant training regarding guide quality
- Evaluate guide’s after training
- Providing result concerned team providing recommendations improvement
• Quality Assurance
- Monitor trouble spot coordinate concerned departments make sure our ground staff take proper action
- Implement quality assurance standard procedures
- Analyze customer feedback after tour (ICS questionnaire)
- Vehicle random inspection
- Guide/Driver spot check
- Hotel/restaurant inspection (especially most hotels that being used series)
- Investigate issues that to quality services
- Handling extra or reports request by management
- Welcome customers warmly.
-Promotion products instore to customer
-Learning technology product.
-check and testing products before left it to customer
-Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
-Prepare products in store in mainly and clean
-And others task that brand manager assign
• Promoting and sale loan products
• Collecting and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyzing borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Making field visit, appraise collateral and writ loan analysis report
• Monitoring and following up the whole loan process in order to ensure satisfactory of clients and prompt repayment
• Building and maintaining good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
• Ensuring policy and guideline compliance
• Negotiating and decision making over setting conditions
• Figure out of other problem related to electricity, water & general fixing and maintenance
• Handle problem solving on electricity in water in com
• Monitor & Take care of the office related to Security Concern
• Manage and monitor on buildings maintenance, and other physical tasks
• Control and operate the generators & electricity system in buildings
• Other tasks assigned by upper level
Hydrologic Social Enterprise ( Social Enterprise )
iDE, an international non-profit development organization and Hydrologic Social Enterprise have a mission to ensure all families in rural Cambodia have access to safe, clean drinking water. Hydrologic are now looking for motivated and dedicated candidates for the positions of Provincial Managers nationwide. Provincial Managers play a key role in leading, coaching and supporting Clean Water Experts to work with local communities – particularly women - to provide education and clean water solutions for their families.
Position: Provincial Sales Manager
Location: Kampong Thom, Kampong Cham, Kampong Chhnang, Siem Reap and Kampot
1. Recruit, train and supervise a team of Clean Water Experts to set up and hold daily group meetings in villages to promote household water treatment solutions to rural households.
2. Hold weekly team meetings to plan weekly goals, objectives and agendas.
3. Daily analysis of activity reports and provide coaching to team members and set strategy for team to achieve performance objectives
4. Responsible for all stock and inventory management in the field office
5. Maintain and report accurate records of all administrative, financial and activity reports
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
Change is ever present in today’s business world, and companies rely on Transition Managers to successfully handle the process of change. Whether the changes are financial, operational, technical or logistic, these professionals are entrusted to plan for the anticipated changes, roll them out and monitor them while mitigating risk.
SambathSoda international ( Manufacturing-Production )
1. Handle petty cash.
2. Monitor bill to customers and invoices from supplier.
3. Records daily transactions.
4. Prepare monthly payroll.
5. Check stock records and make sure it accurate.
6. Proper filling all account documents.
7. Prepare monthly, yearly income and expenses report.
8. Perform other duties needed.
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Visit customer house/living place to find out customer is truly living that place or not
- Make the assessment find customer living information & working place
- Send the result of field visit to Chief of Checker/Judgment
- Take a picture of customer house/living place/working place
- Study and Classify the respond area for easy to visit and manage
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor and management.
Live & Learn Cambodia ( Non-Profit/social service )
▪ Assist project manager to ensure effective & efficient management through provision overall guidance the team planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation on a project activity
▪ Take lead in M&E activities, records for PRUSW project in addition to existing tasks or roles in Svay Leur & Varin districts
▪ Consolidate & support data collection and documentation
▪ Take responsibility to manage, facilitate and implement ground activities in 5 CPAs in Khnorng Phnom commune, Svay Leu district
▪ Assist project manager in strengthening collaboration coordination other NGOs concerned government departments
▪ Assist project manager in mobilizing internal & external human resources to effectively implement project activities
▪ Facilitate project implementation with key stakeholders like local authorities, CBOs committees and NGOs partners
▪ Organize meetings and other relevant project activity with community people and community-based organizations (CBOs)
▪ Conduct workshops, forums, meeting, exchange visits and dialog with relevant stakeholders
▪ Write monthly, quarterly and annual report and case studies as well as success story to project managers
▪ Facilitate the project implementation of all activities indicated above
▪ Facilitate and coordinate activities implementation with relevant stakeholders in the target communes/district, including commune councilors, district officers and other existing NGOs
▪ Mobilize and engage with beneficiaries and community members in all relevant activities
▪ Develop training manuals and tools for community awareness raising
▪ Provide and facilitate trainings with beneficiaries, and community members
▪ Organize and facilitate community awareness raising campaign
▪ Facilitate and support local authorities (commune and district) in natural resource management (forest and land) and investment planning development
▪ Assist project manager to collect comprehensive information/data to ensure that project documentation meets high M&E standard
▪ Assist project managers to develop knowledge products, case studies or other communication materials
▪ Regularly and timely prepare and submit reports as per the requirements of donors as well as management team of Live & Learn Cambodia
▪ Responsible to handle and manage financial transactions including cash advances and clearances for own project implementation
Bean bags and frameless furniture made in Cambodia.
Position: sales manager.
Salary: 150 $ + 5 % sales commission. Total 200-300 $ depending on your sales performance.
Full-time job 2 pm - 9 pm, 5 days a week & 1 day 9 am-9 pm. 1 day off every week.
Responsibilities: sales in Bean Buddy store in Lucky Mall, outside customer visits and delivery escort tasks with our transport.
Mobile phone calls compensation, monthly salary bonuses according to work achievements.
We have young friendly international team and provide good opportunity to improve your skills and grow with us.
Candidates without sales experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
Please send your CV: email@example.com // walk-in interview in our store on Lucky Mall ground floor // +85598233238 Khmer, +855712911577 English.