- Support the Consumer MFI strategy with direct responsibility for sales and distribution at the branch.
- Manage all transactions and activities of the branch.
- Manage and control affairs and performance
- Follow up all activities of COs and observe how they work to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Follow up all situations in field and guarantee a complete understanding of what is happening every day.
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial plan and cash. Expand and maintain the operational field.
- Maintain, develop and manage effective customer relationship and retention strategies.
Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
Discuss employees’ career development paths with GM
Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Maintain update human resource information and prepare personal files
Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letter.
Managing the on-boarding process for new employees.
Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
Participating in Disciplinary Action Committee meetings
Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
Perform other tasks as needed
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
• Direct oversight of all production processes including, pattern making, material and trim allocation, cutting, sewing, QA, finishing and QC
• Seasonal forecasts of lead times, staff and machinery requirements and materials and trims allocations
• Weekly analysis of production priorities and lead time updates
• Collaboration with Production Management in the secondary (wash house) facility
• Work collaboratively to develop staff upskilling programs and implement and manage consistent cross-training programs
• Respectfully advise and cooperate with section leaders to promote responsibility and upskilling in lower level management
• Accountability to and collaboration with management staff both in Cambodia and Australia, including, but no limited to, Director, County Manager, International Operations Manager, Brand Manager, Designer and Sustainability Manager
• Holistic staff management that includes being available to be interrupted and to work with difficult staff
• Proactively search for bottlenecks and quality issues. React and respond by creating solutions to be presented to senior management
• Problem solving in areas not directly positioned in the production management portfolio, as required
- Conduct daily visit customer outside, and collection customer information
- Conduct Sales Energy Drinking products and Delivery goods to customer
- Daily/Weekly sales report update to Regional Sales Supervisor
• A high standard of knowledge given when advising customers on all lending and non-lending products and services
• Successful completion of required online training modules and knowledge and understanding of all other BOQ’s policies and procedures
• Attendance and successful completion of blue level lending
• Need to meet or exceed their targets in the following areas: Loan approvals, St Andrews loan protection insurance, general insurance through Vero, transaction/savings accounts and credit cards.
• Evaluating and interpreting clients’ financial condition and characteristics as to ensure borrower’s repayment capacity
• Collecting and reporting clients’ detail information
• Verifying and analyzing documents provided by clients
• Site-visiting properties (Collaterals) and business places of the clients
• Understand operating manuals and guidelines relating to loan disbursement
• Promotes customers to realize and understand products-service of CAB BANK which is a convenient financial source especially customers wanting to borrow loans come to take loan from CAB BANK.
• Door to door promotion strategy to people in operation area of CAB BANK.
• Analyze and maintain market, find out in each month how many customers pay off loan at maturity, how many customers renew loans, how many customers stop taking loans, and find out reasons why they do not pursue loans.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
I am hereby in search of a competent personnel for the job of an Housekeeper, Personal Assistant, Driver and Gardner who is willing and ready to resume duty as soon as possible. The job is located right here in 227 8TH ST N LA CROSSE WISCONSIN, USA.
We offer below Salary/Wages:
Personal Assistance : $5000 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Housekeeper : $4800 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Driver : $4500 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Serious Applicant only to apply no time for jokes.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation and feeding available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Email to me your Cv/Resume to : ( email@example.com )
Await your soonest responses if interested
- We are announcement for Teller working at:
Kampong Cham Branch : 1 Person
- Receive cash repayment.
- Manage cash balancing.
- Provide information for any cash repay.
- Record daily Report.
- Posting report to system.
- Check repayment of brand receipt.
- Prepare monthly income.
- Prepare teller file.
- Disburse loan in cash.
- Summary monthly number of clients