We are offering internship opportunities to final year students in our Audit, and Tax department in Phnom Penh, Cambodia office. You will work alongside our people on real clients and real situations from January 2019 to March of 2019.
Places are limited and the process is very competitive. If you accept an offer of an internship you will be a fully active member of the team during your time with KPMG. At the end of the programme we hope that you'll have a much clearer picture of what it's like to work at KPMG and where we fit into your career plan.
1) Prepare documents such as invoices, debit/credit notes and payment vouchers
2) Inventory control and reconciliation.
3) Tracking consignment stock and hedging.
4) Prepare weekly and monthly management reports
5) Prepare and process monthly manual journal entries
6) Prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts between sub-ledger and General Ledger
7) Participate in periodic physical count of inventory and fixed assets
8) Participate in the quarterly and annual budgeting process
9) Other tasks as required by management.