HANUMAN AUTO TRADING CO., LTD ( Automotive/Service Stations )
Sale Representative (30position)
• Location : Kampong Cham, Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Modul Kiri, Kampot, Rattanak Kiri, Sihanouk Ville, Battambong, Kampong Thom, Poipet, Seim Rep
• Schedule :Full-time
• Salary : $250
• Studying competitors’ products and services
• Manage customer relationship to maintain and generate new sales
• Visiting/meeting clients and make new sales
• Provide excellent service to both existing and new clients
• Meet and exceed sales targets set by the Company
• Maintain documentations of sales and activities
• Provide daily and weekly sales report
• Teach Customer to drive RE.
• Daily market visit, dealer meeting and missions to provinces
• Other tasks assigned by management
Premium Auto Accessories ( Automotive/Service Stations )
- The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an
accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts
payable Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (AX)
- Analyst accounting transaction and post to system, Quick Books.
- Assist in tax, Account team
- Support superior for full set of accounting such as tax declaration, financial statement and other…
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Support sales consultants and manager by issuing quote, contract, invoice, and other sales related info
- Ensure to have sufficient with proper control of inventories both new car and stationary/ amenity ready for use
- Regularly report sales situation to manager i.e Sales, order taking, stock back order and other expenses
- Check and update all sale related expense prior submitted to the manager
- Ensure each customer profile has been updated by each sales staff on a regular basis
- Perform other task assigned by Branch Manager
- Handling the regular management report and meeting preparation (Weekly/Monthly/BOD and SH meeting)
- Able to do the report analysis and explanation to manager
- Assisting Manager for the annual budget preparation with closely communicate with all related stakeholders both internal TCAM and external such as TTAP and TTC
- Maintaining and setting up Department SOPs as well as policies
- Good communication among the team and cross department as well as external parties
- Assisting Manager to coach the subordinates to perform the work effectively
- Performing other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Daily review with SCs ( Morning & Evening )
- Screen A-card customer & Prospector in sales system to assign for daily sales follow up
- Daily monitoring showroom check sheet & Car display
- Set Monthly target sales units by models and color also include accessory
- Review and feedback SCs monthly plan sake target
- Support close sales each SCs
- Assign and advice sales team to create sales talk script
- Consolidate all team members daily/weekly/monthly to manager
- Consolidate Test drive, Road Show & SR Event to Manager
- Update competitor movement and sales performance (Need support from Marketing Dept to update competitor)
- Keep improving staff moral and understand of Toyota ways
- Review Staff pending commitment with other section as well as with customers
- Prepared List standby & Tanning schedule for new sales staff
- Prepared Document for renew contract
- Preparing role play for improve sales skill
- To conduct other jobs as assignment by manager
Camko Motor Company LTD ( Automotive/Service Stations )
•Manage the daily operations of the accounting department including all its functions including, cash management and financial reporting.
•Ensure accurate and timely reporting as required by regulations and management including analysis reports.
•Ensure compliance to relevant statutory requirements and accounting standards.
•Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements quarterly.
•Ensure tax compliance focusing on effective tax planning.
•Produce and review monthly financial and management.
•Reports focusing on cost control and cash flow management.
•Enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles through SOP.
•Continually review work practices and procedures for better operational efficiency; proactively raise management attention to problems and resolutions in financial processes and controls.
•Manage and motivate the accounting team members and encourage them to progress and develop their skills and provide appropriate training when needed.
•Manage team personnel issues relating to staff conflicts. absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
•Coordinate external financial audits annually as per Management requirement.
•Build close working relationship with other business functions to provide technical advice on accounting issues.
•Other tasks as relevant and/or assigned by management.
Performing Daily, weekly and monthly backup and recovery plan
Monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Exchange server.
Monitoring and maintaining Vmware vSphere environment.
Installing and configuration new hardware and software on Server System
Monitoring and maintaining firewall and security management for all branches.
Apply security patches and change Management for all clients Servers.
Registering, deleting updating user mail-account and new PC and product its monthly reports.
Resolving all Server’ related technical provider training and support to users.
Collaborating and supporting other IT Systems as required.
Other tasks as assigned by IT Leader/Manager