1. Responsible for loan operations management and the supervision of the loan operations officers and staff
2. Manage and supervise the daily activities and processes of the Loan Operations Department including loan processing, appraisal, evaluation, documentation, releasing, loan monitoring, administration, data entry, preparation and maintenance of loan records and reports, collection, recovery, remediation, pre-closing/closing and customer service to the bank’s loan clients.
3. Prepare and present loan operations reports for Senior Management and Credit Committee
4. Ensure the protection of the bank’s interests in matters of adequate documentation, adherence to bank policy and the various laws and regulations applicable to the bank’s loan operations.
5. Comply with all laws and regulations and interprets new and pending laws and regulations that affect the bank’s loan practices and products.
6. Work to continually enhance and streamline the bank’s loan processes.
7. Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in analyzing the product performance and collect product information in the market (market information, competitor move, and staff feedback, other financial product challenges) to ensure that product pricing and features of all other financial products are competitive and meet with the needs of our target customer segments.
- Assist to develop the high-level proposal to enhance other financial products (pricing, features, manual or guideline, and workflow…) to ensure this business meets with clients’ needs and complies with regulation.
- Develop/update the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows to ensure that the products are designed and implemented in line with Company’s strategies.
- Communicate the new other financial products lines and new other financial product enhancement to ensure these products are well communicated. Work with sales team to develop other financial product sale guides to ensure these sale guides are fruitful for Salesforce.
Meet with clients to promote and sell the Bank’s services and products and to
achieve sales targets
Process new account opening
Grow the business by creating effective referral networks and build relationship
with key business contacts
Continually build product knowledge and awareness to promote and sell the
bank’s products and services
Ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
Assist others where needed
Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations
Assist to Develop policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed
policy and regulatory requirements including SOX, PCI, and/or FFIEC guidance
Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum
Involve within IT security projects.
Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices
across the Bank
Determine the profile of risks in the estate and devise a strategy to mitigate
Manage day-to-day activities related to developing, advising based on the IT Governance
Do other relevant tasks assigned by Manager
• Understand customer needs and offers solutions, support, and provide recommendation
• Manage/ Organize and coordinate sales consultant’s schedules
• Keep all customer confidential information
• Maintain relationship with Sales Consultant by providing support on schedule’s rotation in dealers’ territories
• Establish relationship with new and existing dealer and recommend the solutions
• Contribute to team’s effort by achieving with sales target
• Update competitor’s activities in the market
• Prepare Sales report for manager
• Provide sales promotion plan and expand the loan market share
• Other tasks will be assigned by managers
- Implement the testing strategy to achieve the objectives of audit assignment.
- Perform testing of internal controls identified during the planning phase to the extent documented in the risk assessment. Conclude on the internal controls effectiveness.
- Perform head office and branch audits in accordance with the internal audit programs and procedures including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidences and documenting the head office and branch or department control process under the supervision of senior internal audit officer or unit manager and manager.
- Prepare audit time table.
- Execute detailed field audits including audit on loan portfolio such as loan file review, loan analysis, collateral assessment and registration, customer visit.
- Audit on office management and human resource management.
- Execute branch full scope audit such as audit on Financial and MIS & IT.
- Prepare detailed field audit report such as key audit issue, audit finding sheet, management response, overall rating, and tracking audit recommendation outstanding.
- Post audit data base into audit tracking system.
- Prepare monthly report, quarterly report and then sent to senior internal audit officer.
- Perform any other work as required by Unit Manager/Manager.
• Promoting and sale loan products
• Collecting and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyzing borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Making field visit, appraise collateral and writ loan analysis report
• Monitoring and following up the whole loan process in order to ensure satisfactory of clients and prompt repayment
• Building and maintaining good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
• Ensuring policy and guideline compliance
• Negotiating and decision making over setting conditions
• Analyze all revenue sources from Branches, Outlets and Head Office
• Budget and actual analysis of revenues
• Bank reconciliation
• GLs Reconciliation with Business Division
• Fixed asset management
• Perform month-end closing accounting tasks
• Other tasks required by management