• Set up company financial planning and budget management
• Tax management and recommend on measuring the financial and operating performance of the company
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Review and approve financial statements, in compliance with accounting standards, as well as following the
reporting guidelines and appropriate accounting procedures
• Review and approve company expenditures, securing cost and capital efficient operations, in compliance with
company authorization rules
• Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues.
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
SCS Global Consulting (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. ( Consulting Business )
SCS GLOBAL CONSULTING (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD. Need tax and accounting staff
Tax and accounting staff ($250~$400, depends on his/her skill)
1. Helping Prepare financial statement using QuickBooks
2. Helping Prepare monthly tax return and annual tax return
1. English skill (Speaking, writing, reading, listening)
2. Experience as accounting/tax staff at least 1 year
3. QuickBooks skill
4. Excel skill
5. Study of Cambodian tax
6. Good at interpersonal and communication skills;
7. Meticulous, hard-working, flexible, result-oriented, reliable and patient;
8. Can work as a team.
Interested candidates can apply resume and cover letter with expected salary via:
Tel: 023 901 125 / 010 223 855
- Make cold calling to clients.
- Prospecting, meeting and follow up clients regularly.
- Provided investment consultant to clients related to financial market
- Follow up and closed the deal with client.
- Build strong network.
- Report to Senior Sale Manager on sales and marketing performance.
- Other tasks may assign by management.
• Design marketing communication materials for company all brands
• Provide creative design concepts for all promotions, Leaflets,…
• Work with teams and assist another department in briefing and advising them regarding design style, format, print
production, and timescales
• Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites;
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required;
• Support the Digital Marketing team in designing all artworks for posting in the social media; Other tasks as assigned
Maintain Employee personal profile (new creation, existing, & leaving)
People soft data entering and maintaining, ensure the system is up to date
Administer Daily, weekly, and monthly attendance report
Facilitate Leaves administration
Assist payroll in data collection and distribution such monthly performance rating, personal deduction, pay-slip,
bank account …ect.
Track the probation and support on evaluation
Issue letter of employment as requests/requires, Process the internal promotion, transfer letters
Process for filing staff movement, employee work permit, NSSF, apprenticeship, and employment contract.
Pay slip preparation and distribution to each function
Support in process of exit employment as when needed
Support in workers recruitment if requires
Ensure the all HR documents are stored properly and easy to access
• Set up and develop sales & marketing plan (retail & wholesale)
• Implement and control action plan
• Prepare annual budgets and monitor expenditures related to S&M department
• Conduct annual sales focus
• Expand product Wholesale Networks
• Competitor Analysis / Bench-marking
• Research and develop market opportunities
• Conduct regular and constant visit to the market to evaluate potential clients and identify new sales opportunities.
• Achieve sales plan/objectives
1. Assist marketing manager in organizing company events marketing
2. Check and follow up with existing marketing contract
3. On the road check company advertising banner and other related adverting project
4. Working closely with advertising partner
5. Managing marketing materials, producing and controlling stock
6. Conducting marketing research
7. Other job required my supervisor
- Manages clients and accounts assigned as well as builds good rapport and relationships to ensure business growth
- Build a good relationship with customers.
- To achieve at least 04-06 direct customer visit per day.
- To achieve daily call to external customer as per daily target.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer
- Prepare report market situation and competitor’s activities to manager
- Gather all market information and report to sales manager
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
• Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure that company rules & regulations are fully complied with Labor
• Facilitate new hire orientation and recommend for improvement on the process.
• Train and facilitate performance management process for non-management employee population.
• Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures.
• Initiate and lead/functioning the HIV & Harassment committee
• Functioning the Workers Representatives
• Initiate and Execute all employee engagement programs
• Effectively functioning the Worker Committee meeting
• Follow up all actions plan result from the workers committee meeting
• Corporate with other HR team members to lead and execute the work committee election. Then making sure the
worker committee members are legally registered to MoL
• Enforce the internal working rules and regulation implementation such as uniform, time attendance, lateness, lost
& found stone, …
• Work with HoDs in taking disciplinary actions on any non-compliance staffs and record properly
• Manage exit process, interview and analyze attrition trend and foresee the improvement/action to control attrition
• Manage and Ensure the PMP process of the plant
Support the polishers orientation program; corporate with recruitment team and Melee production head of
department to ensure the program are running properly and effectively
• Provide leadership to colleagues and train new HR hires. Participate as a leader or team member on projects.
• Serve as a role model for other employees.
• Maximize internal resources and build relationships with HR peers.
• Actively report the all results from employee engagement programs to management and publish on internal media
channels such as TVs, notice board, etc.
• Working with Admin and IT in controlling the information sharing on notice board and TVs
Support HR projects as assign by HRM
-Using multiple sources (PeopleSoft, exit interviews, performance management etc.) collect and analyze data to
identify work place trends, themes and workforce attributes. Draw in specialist resources as necessary. Propose
solutions, programs, policies, etc. that address trends, themes and workforce attributes identified.
-Conduct Exit interviews and analyze data to determine trends.
-Track HR related activities and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives.
-Consults with management to resolve complex issues that cross functional lines.
-Coach and counsel employees and management to provide information about and ensure compliance with
Company policies and procedures and relevant laws.
-Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on job description development, selection criteria, sourcing and
-Counsel employees on career development and guide them on resume writing for internal career opportunities.
Support HR operation in resolving the labor related issues.
- Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target in own area and track ongoing
results to ensure that objectives in terms of customers, revenue, sales growth,
availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.
- Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localized activities.
- Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and
communication to maximize revenues, client and share performance.
- Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely retailers,
wholesalers, depots, craftsman and roll-formers, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.
- Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with retailer, wholesaler, depot,
craftsman, and roll former to provide on job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.
- Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and panning.
- Ensure all area activities are complied to ISI Steel code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.
- Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
Oversees activities of the sales team.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance by the sales staff
- Builds and manages all aspects of a sales department inclusive of leading management.
- Business analytics and channel of sale development.
- Elevate skill sets and develop bench strength in the organization
- Determine short and long-range sales revenue plans per territory, annual revenue budgets and tactical action
- Partner with product development to prioritize and build innovative new advertising products to provide a truly
better and differentiated advertising business for our customers.
- Possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning.
- Creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
- Can thrive in past-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities. Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone
and in person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
- Overall objectives and strives to meet and exceed these goals.
- Other duties assigned by management
•Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of the user and create the WOW effect
•Participating throughout the whole software development process where your inputs are the most valuable
•Prototyping applications so that our clients can discover new functionalities
•Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and delivering on target
•Understanding or experiencing working in an agile development lifecycle including developing, testing, deploying and monitoring
- working alongside CEO, understands his Vision, his plans to accomplish his vision and the type pf people/ talents needed to help accomplish the CEO's plans for sustained growth and plan the human resource needed along the growth pathway
- work alongside the CEO, understand his and the company's Core Value and Culture Values and plan for such values to cascade down the line
- work alongside CEO or General manager the job scope, duties, responsibilities and outcome expectation for each job position
-Talent spot and search for suitable candidates to fill vacant
positions, conduct preliminary first round interview to assess candidates' suitability; Attitude towards this industry, his character and shortlist such candidates for the 2nd interview with CEO
- Preparing candidates' employment Letter with its terms and conditions in consultation with the CEO or GM whilst bearing in mind to include the corporate ethos and code of conduct
- Conduct boarding program for new staff; welcoming them and inculcating the corporate Vision, Mission, Core Values and Culture in order he/she knows and accepts the company's values that are the foundation of Company's success, and affirm the core values and Code of Conduct result in immediate summarily termination of employment without compensation except payment for up to last date of employment
- Conduct search of Job Search websites and user ratings and such websites to place our recruitment announcements
- Collate, manage and provide CEO and General Manager the Key Performance Index for backend support staff members; administrative staff, accounts, security and others
- Maintain and Update the staff information change in the System; annual leave, casual leave, compassionate leave, salary revision update,, confirmation of probationary staff members besides other HR related duties
- Manage staff leave and personnel filing with quality and accurate
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures Administration
- Provide verbal and written warnings in line with Cambodian labor law if an employee is in breach of Employment terms and conditions agreed
- Handle office and admin tasks and any other task as and when required
- Provide support to team member as and when required