• Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of the user and create the WOW effect
• Participating throughout the whole software development process where your inputs are the most valuable
• Prototyping applications so that our clients can discover new functionalities
• Providing technical recommendations to improve the product
• Using best practices for coding and ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and delivering on target
• Understanding or experiencing working in an agile development lifecycle including developing, testing, deploying and
• Set up and develop sales & marketing plan (retail & wholesale)
• Implement and control action plan
• Prepare annual budgets and monitor expenditures related to S&M department
• Conduct annual sales focus
• Expand product Wholesale Networks
• Competitor Analysis / Bench-marking
• Research and develop market opportunities
• Conduct regular and constant visit to the market to evaluate potential clients and identify new sales
• Achieve sales plan/objectives
•Provide support to Production Manager in collecting and providing all the production data to determine overall and individual performances, estimating and following up the production capacity in lines with the plan , quality of all the related sections and theirs workers and reporting any variances and support Production Manager in developing plans to mitigate the issues.
•Support Production Manager in driving Continuous Improvement projects.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the production department in managing, balancing, training the labor force to maintain the company's production schedule and quality.
•Continuously strive to raise standards of housekeeping in the production area. Support implementation of 6S methodology.
•Should be aware of problem solving tools and should practice Corrective Action Preventive Action approach in problem solving.
•To track and determine the performance of the workers in the assigned sections and provide them continuous feedback with objective of efficiency improvement
•Facilitate the polishing skills training and ensure the training run properly as per guideline.
•To create scientific, plan, reporting charts and other necessary diagrams for keeping in record and reporting of productivity.
•Support Production Manager to set the procedure and instruction for the sections as required so that the workers can follow.
•To comply with all the company's regulation during the working time.
•To comply with the health and safety procedure and regulation during the working time.
To obey all the machine operation manual, company's facilities maintenance and protection regulation.
•To find out in advance any equipment and production issues so as to have soon action plan to prevent any serious problem.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the ICPL & QC department to ensure all the shipment s is on schedule.
•To develop necessary reports and reporting systems in order to record and save all the production data for productivity / quality/ cost analysis. Use the same data to provide feedbacks to workers about their productivity and to manage various production steps with the aim to ensuring and reporting exactly the section's productivity, production cost as well as quality.
To work closely with other support functions in particular HR, Engineering, Purchase departments towards developing effective feedback loop with objective of improving effectiveness.
•Support production manager to prepare the target chart for trainees and polishers following the company policy. Record properly the actual stone produced by trainees and polishers, produce the monthly report and submit to production manager and relevant persons as require by the company
•Taking minute of meeting in production or as instruct by manager.
•Keep record of stock and make purchase plans for the necessary tools, equipment and consumable.
•Support Production Manager in tracking budget for the Production and reporting any abnormality and developing action plan for the same.
•Execute other tasks/project as assign by manager
Change is ever present in today’s business world, and companies rely on Transition Managers to successfully handle the process of change. Whether the changes are financial, operational, technical or logistic, these professionals are entrusted to plan for the anticipated changes, roll them out and monitor them while mitigating risk.
• Set up company financial planning and budget management
• Tax management and recommend on measuring the financial and operating performance of the company
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Review and approve financial statements, in compliance with accounting standards, as well as following the
reporting guidelines and appropriate accounting procedures
• Review and approve company expenditures, securing cost and capital efficient operations, in compliance with
company authorization rules
• Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues.
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Consolidate and review monthly and annual tax submission in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe for all companies in the Group.
• Build relationships and interact with tax officers.
• Manage and coordinate tax queries and tax audits from GDT.
• Manage tax planning for all companies in the Group, provide innovative tax solution to complex tax issues.
• Review import tax issues.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks.
• Supervise tax accountant in tax compliance related matters and assess the performance.
• Coach and train accountants in the group in tax preparation.
• Maintain sufficient tax provision on general ledger and prepare tax related data requests.
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
• Protect company financial information and confidentiality.
• Fully responsible for safe keeping and updating of all legal documents.
- working alongside CEO, understands his Vision, his plans to accomplish his vision and the type pf people/ talents needed to help accomplish the CEO's plans for sustained growth and plan the human resource needed along the growth pathway
- work alongside the CEO, understand his and the company's Core Value and Culture Values and plan for such values to cascade down the line
- work alongside CEO or General manager the job scope, duties, responsibilities and outcome expectation for each job position
-Talent spot and search for suitable candidates to fill vacant
positions, conduct preliminary first round interview to assess candidates' suitability; Attitude towards this industry, his character and shortlist such candidates for the 2nd interview with CEO
- Preparing candidates' employment Letter with its terms and conditions in consultation with the CEO or GM whilst bearing in mind to include the corporate ethos and code of conduct
- Conduct boarding program for new staff; welcoming them and inculcating the corporate Vision, Mission, Core Values and Culture in order he/she knows and accepts the company's values that are the foundation of Company's success, and affirm the core values and Code of Conduct result in immediate summarily termination of employment without compensation except payment for up to last date of employment
- Conduct search of Job Search websites and user ratings and such websites to place our recruitment announcements
- Collate, manage and provide CEO and General Manager the Key Performance Index for backend support staff members; administrative staff, accounts, security and others
- Maintain and Update the staff information change in the System; annual leave, casual leave, compassionate leave, salary revision update,, confirmation of probationary staff members besides other HR related duties
- Manage staff leave and personnel filing with quality and accurate
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures Administration
- Provide verbal and written warnings in line with Cambodian labor law if an employee is in breach of Employment terms and conditions agreed
- Handle office and admin tasks and any other task as and when required
- Provide support to team member as and when required
- Manage Merchandising term in order to deliver company target & objectives
- Execute programs and ensure high standards retail execution
- Deploy visibility investment and POSM installment
- Quality Retail Mapping, Market Sensing, and Competitor review report
- Sign off route planning for the team
- Manage performance, coach and motivate the team
- Run regular back checks, provide feedback and agree on corrective actions with team members
- Monitor all KPIs of member and take actions on daily/weekly basis
- Go through the store image building and investment
- Expansion of stores coverage & sell-thru distribution to retail store
- Carry out & execute promotion activities to achieve the target in each region in total
- Build relationships with key trade customers in order to drive company performance
- Hold weekly (monthly) meeting on merchandiser & promoters' work regularly within the area
- Provide report back as per agreed format.
- Retail Mapping & Market sensing, Competitor review report quality
- Store Management & Store display based on retail guideline
- Coverage expansion, Merchandisers and Promoter productivity
SCS Global Consulting (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. ( Consulting Business )
SCS GLOBAL CONSULTING (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD. Need tax and accounting staff
Tax and accounting staff ($250~$400, depends on his/her skill)
1. Helping Prepare financial statement using QuickBooks
2. Helping Prepare monthly tax return and annual tax return
1. English skill (Speaking, writing, reading, listening)
2. Experience as accounting/tax staff at least 1 year
3. QuickBooks skill
4. Excel skill
5. Study of Cambodian tax
6. Good at interpersonal and communication skills;
7. Meticulous, hard-working, flexible, result-oriented, reliable and patient;
8. Can work as a team.
Interested candidates can apply resume and cover letter with expected salary via:
Tel: 023 901 125 / 010 223 855
-To assist the operations manager in creating the employees work schedules and assigning their daily tasks.
-Handle Import Duty Tax Pay Cargoes with other shipment mode assign by manager.
-Handle daily operation job for Sea Import, Sea Export, Air Import, Air Export and Inland Trucking Across border cargoes.
-Follow up shipment status with the carriers, forwarding agent, airline and trucking companies.
-Coordinate or communicate with oversea partners and customer.
-Follow comply company SOP.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and plan digital marketing budget
- Manage and maintain company’s website and social networking accounts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies
- Create and manage social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Link in...
- Response comment, message to Customers on time
- Developing effective channel and increase the brand awareness.
• Prepare Tender Contract documents including Bills of Quantities Architectural, Interior Structural works.
• Source quotations, and put up comparison.
• Prepare & submit progress claim Management/Clients update progress claim report monthly.
• Prepare progress claim payment certificates Subcontractors/Suppliers.
• Prepare final accounts subcontract works.
• Prepare cost control budgeting, negotiate price suppliers sub-contractors planning.
• Compute variation order claims prepare final account final settlement Client.
• Manage risk control cost.
• Maintain contractual records documentation, control all contract correspondence, customer information
sheets, contractual changes, status reports other documents all projects.
• Liaise site staff ensure that is performed compliance contract requirement.
• Liaise internal external contractors.
• Estimate construction cost.
• Available to travel every time
- Maintain cash flow control
- Monitor processes other Client and outlet for invoices/Payment
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded timely.
- Maintain the computerized accounting system
- Control and maintains good organize financial files and records
- Monitor and reconcile petty cash on a daily bases.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with Head Office requirement