Human Resources Intelligence Business Consulting ( Consulting Business )
- Assist in Recruitment and Selection Process
- Receives Application recruitment
- Plan Interview with the shortlisted applicant
- Maintenance Employee records
- Check and Verify Employee Attendance Records
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Food Safety and Workplace Safety Program is maintained from stock house thru to delivery to customers.
2. Sales Strategy is clearly deployed and implemented to Sales and Distribution Representatives.
3. Distribution and Revenue Goals are achieved while managing trade promotion expenses.
4. High Customer Satisfaction is realized thru on-time delivery and appropriate complaint handling.
5. Cash Collection Procedures are followed.
6. Market Intelligence is gathered and presented to help management make business decisions.
7. Accurate Forecast of Product Sales enables satisfactory budget and production planning.
8. Feedback and Communication Systems facilitate group problem solving by being available and accessible to a wide range of AFC associates.
• Prepare Tender Contract documents including Bills of Quantities Architectural, Interior Structural works.
• Source quotations, and put up comparison.
• Prepare & submit progress claim Management/Clients update progress claim report monthly.
• Prepare progress claim payment certificates Subcontractors/Suppliers.
• Prepare final accounts subcontract works.
• Prepare cost control budgeting, negotiate price suppliers sub-contractors planning.
• Compute variation order claims prepare final account final settlement Client.
• Manage risk control cost.
• Maintain contractual records documentation, control all contract correspondence, customer information
sheets, contractual changes, status reports other documents all projects.
• Liaise site staff ensure that is performed compliance contract requirement.
• Liaise internal external contractors.
• Estimate construction cost.
• Available to travel every time
Day to day work with data entry
Support and communicate with customer (international)
E-mail response to customers
Responsible for text correction and verification
To work on time with good quality of productivities
Keep data confidential
Attend the training required by management
SCS Global Consulting (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. ( Consulting Business )
- Prepare monthly tax declaration
- Prepare and submit TOI documents in accordance with the relevant law and regulations.
- Negotiate with tax auditor.
- Obtain new notification and guideline from Ministry and consider interpretation of the notification etc, moreover share within our team.
- Management of schedule and status
- Train subordinate
- English literature
- Computer literate such as Microsoft office and internet, E-mail, especially accounting system (Quick Book)
- Able to operate, communicate, and deal with tax officers
- Other tasks assigned by the company
- tax agent certificate
USD 1,200 ~ 1,500 (Gross)
* Salary depends on his/her experience and ability.
Interested candidates can apply resume and cover letter with expected salary via:
Tel: 023 901 125 / 096 65 65 625
Address: Building 515, Room 103 1th Floor, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Kengkang 2, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
• Consolidate and review monthly and annual tax submission in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe for all companies in the Group.
• Build relationships and interact with tax officers.
• Manage and coordinate tax queries and tax audits from GDT.
• Manage tax planning for all companies in the Group, provide innovative tax solution to complex tax issues.
• Review import tax issues.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks.
• Supervise tax accountant in tax compliance related matters and assess the performance.
• Coach and train accountants in the group in tax preparation.
• Maintain sufficient tax provision on general ledger and prepare tax related data requests.
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
• Protect company financial information and confidentiality.
• Fully responsible for safe keeping and updating of all legal documents.
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
Security Operation Manager will be responsible for the overall operations and the processes of security within the company. He is required to ensure a high level of quality service for the works we carry out in the region.
A Security Operations Manager’s primary job is to handle the security functions of an companies operation and ensure that his/her department fulfills the requirements of that organization. Likewise, he has to guarantee the security both of the public and the security staff.
Core Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
• Recruit, orient, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures
• Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property
• Prepare and control the budget for security operations to ensure delivery of high quality security services
• Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
• Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload
• Keep track of incidents in order to evaluate them and recommend a course of action
• Oversee the installation of safety alarms within and around building premises
• Schedule shift patrol to ensure a building/property is guarded at all times
• Implement safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazard
• Develop and manage the processes for securing classified and sensitive information
• Set up key controls on company equipment and facility to limit access to restricted property
• Order the supply of security tools and equipment required in carrying out security operations
• Prepare and present reports of incidents and ways to limit reoccurrence
• Liaise with public law enforcement agencies and fire department
• Oversee the planning and coordination of security operations during high-risk events.
• Other job that assign by Director
- Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target in own area and track ongoing
results to ensure that objectives in terms of customers, revenue, sales growth,
availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.
- Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localized activities.
- Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and
communication to maximize revenues, client and share performance.
- Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely retailers,
wholesalers, depots, craftsman and roll-formers, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.
- Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with retailer, wholesaler, depot,
craftsman, and roll former to provide on job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.
- Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and panning.
- Ensure all area activities are complied to ISI Steel code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.
- Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
Oversees activities of the sales team.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance by the sales staff
- Builds and manages all aspects of a sales department inclusive of leading management.
- Business analytics and channel of sale development.
- Elevate skill sets and develop bench strength in the organization
- Determine short and long-range sales revenue plans per territory, annual revenue budgets and tactical action
- Partner with product development to prioritize and build innovative new advertising products to provide a truly
better and differentiated advertising business for our customers.
- Possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning.
- Creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
- Can thrive in past-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities. Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone
and in person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
- Overall objectives and strives to meet and exceed these goals.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Maintain cash flow control
- Monitor processes other Client and outlet for invoices/Payment
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded timely.
- Maintain the computerized accounting system
- Control and maintains good organize financial files and records
- Monitor and reconcile petty cash on a daily bases.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with Head Office requirement
- Work from home job
- should have computer or smart phone
- Introducing HR Service to your friend
- Career hunting
- Find company to register and advertising in company website
- Providing consultant to candidate how to write CV, Register and apply for job in web system
- At least $500-$1,000 Monthly income
- Up to 50% of Candidate salary will be offer when they success with interview
- Up to 50% of client advertising expense
- Work with flexible time no need to come to office
• Set up company financial planning and budget management
• Tax management and recommend on measuring the financial and operating performance of the company
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Review and approve financial statements, in compliance with accounting standards, as well as following the
reporting guidelines and appropriate accounting procedures
• Review and approve company expenditures, securing cost and capital efficient operations, in compliance with
company authorization rules
• Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues.
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Manages clients and accounts assigned as well as builds good rapport and relationships to ensure business growth
- Build a good relationship with customers.
- To achieve at least 04-06 direct customer visit per day.
- To achieve daily call to external customer as per daily target.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer
- Prepare report market situation and competitor’s activities to manager
- Gather all market information and report to sales manager
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Advises the management team about HR topics and possible issues.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Cambodian requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Ensures company alignment by monitoring the implementation and adaptation of the guidelines and procedures from the headquarters in Europe, following the core values of the group.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures adapted to local environment.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.