1. Assist marketing manager in organizing company events marketing
2. Check and follow up with existing marketing contract
3. On the road check company advertising banner and other related adverting project
4. Working closely with advertising partner
5. Managing marketing materials, producing and controlling stock
6. Conducting marketing research
7. Other job required my supervisor
• Set up and develop sales & marketing plan (retail & wholesale)
• Implement and control action plan
• Prepare annual budgets and monitor expenditures related to S&M department
• Conduct annual sales focus
• Expand product Wholesale Networks
• Competitor Analysis / Bench-marking
• Research and develop market opportunities
• Conduct regular and constant visit to the market to evaluate potential clients and identify new sales
• Achieve sales plan/objectives
- Manages clients and accounts assigned as well as builds good rapport and relationships to ensure business growth
- Build a good relationship with customers.
- To achieve at least 04-06 direct customer visit per day.
- To achieve daily call to external customer as per daily target.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer
- Prepare report market situation and competitor’s activities to manager
- Gather all market information and report to sales manager
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
- working alongside CEO, understands his Vision, his plans to accomplish his vision and the type pf people/ talents needed to help accomplish the CEO's plans for sustained growth and plan the human resource needed along the growth pathway
- work alongside the CEO, understand his and the company's Core Value and Culture Values and plan for such values to cascade down the line
- work alongside CEO or General manager the job scope, duties, responsibilities and outcome expectation for each job position
-Talent spot and search for suitable candidates to fill vacant
positions, conduct preliminary first round interview to assess candidates' suitability; Attitude towards this industry, his character and shortlist such candidates for the 2nd interview with CEO
- Preparing candidates' employment Letter with its terms and conditions in consultation with the CEO or GM whilst bearing in mind to include the corporate ethos and code of conduct
- Conduct boarding program for new staff; welcoming them and inculcating the corporate Vision, Mission, Core Values and Culture in order he/she knows and accepts the company's values that are the foundation of Company's success, and affirm the core values and Code of Conduct result in immediate summarily termination of employment without compensation except payment for up to last date of employment
- Conduct search of Job Search websites and user ratings and such websites to place our recruitment announcements
- Collate, manage and provide CEO and General Manager the Key Performance Index for backend support staff members; administrative staff, accounts, security and others
- Maintain and Update the staff information change in the System; annual leave, casual leave, compassionate leave, salary revision update,, confirmation of probationary staff members besides other HR related duties
- Manage staff leave and personnel filing with quality and accurate
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures Administration
- Provide verbal and written warnings in line with Cambodian labor law if an employee is in breach of Employment terms and conditions agreed
- Handle office and admin tasks and any other task as and when required
- Provide support to team member as and when required
• Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure that company rules & regulations are fully complied with Labor
• Facilitate new hire orientation and recommend for improvement on the process.
• Train and facilitate performance management process for non-management employee population.
• Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures.
• Initiate and lead/functioning the HIV & Harassment committee
• Functioning the Workers Representatives
• Initiate and Execute all employee engagement programs
• Effectively functioning the Worker Committee meeting
• Follow up all actions plan result from the workers committee meeting
• Corporate with other HR team members to lead and execute the work committee election. Then making sure the
worker committee members are legally registered to MoL
• Enforce the internal working rules and regulation implementation such as uniform, time attendance, lateness, lost
& found stone, …
• Work with HoDs in taking disciplinary actions on any non-compliance staffs and record properly
• Manage exit process, interview and analyze attrition trend and foresee the improvement/action to control attrition
• Manage and Ensure the PMP process of the plant Support the polishers orientation program; corporate with
recruitment team and Melee production head of department to ensure the program are running properly and
• Provide leadership to colleagues and train new HR hires. Participate as a leader or team member on projects.
• Serve as a role model for other employees.
• Maximize internal resources and build relationships with HR peers.
• Actively report the all results from employee engagement programs to management and publish on internal media
channels such as TVs, notice board, etc.
• Working with Admin and IT in controlling the information sharing on notice board and TVs Support HR projects as
assign by HRM
- Using multiple sources (PeopleSoft, exit interviews, performance management etc.) collect and analyze data to
identify work place trends, themes and workforce attributes. Draw in specialist resources as necessary. Propose
solutions, programs, policies, etc. that address trends, themes and workforce attributes identified.
- Conduct Exit interviews and analyze data to determine trends.
- Track HR related activities and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives.
- Consults with management to resolve complex issues that cross functional lines.
- Coach and counsel employees and management to provide information about and ensure compliance with
Company policies and procedures and relevant laws.
- Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on job description development, selection criteria, sourcing and
- Counsel employees on career development and guide them on resume writing for internal career opportunities.
Support HR operation in resolving the labor related issues.
Change is ever present in today’s business world, and companies rely on Transition Managers to successfully handle the process of change. Whether the changes are financial, operational, technical or logistic, these professionals are entrusted to plan for the anticipated changes, roll them out and monitor them while mitigating risk.
Maintain Employee personal profile (new creation, existing, & leaving)
People soft data entering and maintaining, ensure the system is up to date
Administer Daily, weekly, and monthly attendance report
Facilitate Leaves administration
Assist payroll in data collection and distribution such monthly performance rating, personal deduction, pay-slip,
bank account …ect.
Track the probation and support on evaluation
Issue letter of employment as requests/requires, Process the internal promotion, transfer letters
Process for filing staff movement, employee work permit, NSSF, apprenticeship, and employment contract.
Pay slip preparation and distribution to each function
Support in process of exit employment as when needed
Support in workers recruitment if requires
Ensure the all HR documents are stored properly and easy to access
• Consolidate and review monthly and annual tax submission in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe for all companies in the Group.
• Build relationships and interact with tax officers.
• Manage and coordinate tax queries and tax audits from GDT.
• Manage tax planning for all companies in the Group, provide innovative tax solution to complex tax issues.
• Review import tax issues.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks.
• Supervise tax accountant in tax compliance related matters and assess the performance.
• Coach and train accountants in the group in tax preparation.
• Maintain sufficient tax provision on general ledger and prepare tax related data requests.
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
• Protect company financial information and confidentiality.
• Fully responsible for safe keeping and updating of all legal documents.
- Monthly Retail Mapping & Market sensing,
- Market Survey
- Quality Retail Mapping
- Data Collection
- Expansion of stores coverage & sell-thru distribution to retail store.
- Check in / Check Out (Attendant)
- Annual leave / Permission / OT (Overtime Control)
- Manage performance, coach and motivate the team.
- Coverage expansion, Merchandisers and Promoter productivity
- Sign off route planning for the team.
- Run regular back checks, provide feedback and agree on corrective actions with team members.
- Manage Merchandising term in order to deliver company target & objectives.
- Execute programs and ensure high standards retail execution.
- Monitor all KPIs of member and take actions on daily/weekly basis.
- Hold weekly (monthly) meeting on merchandiser & promoters' work regularly within the area.
#Monitor & Check POSM Execution & Display
- RE Deploy visibility investment and POSM installment
- Store Management & Store display based on retail guideline
- Build relationships with key trade customers in order to drive company performance.
#Competitor Activity & Update Report
- Competitor change price update
- Daily/ Weekly/Monthly Update C-brand Activity Report
- C-brand Promotion Update
- C-brand Event Update
- C-brand Sell-Out Update
#Promotion & Event
- Performance Review Mechanisms:
- Controlling / Monitor team
- Carry out & execute promotion activities to achieve the target in each region in total
- Sales and the sales of flagship device under their area
- Go through the store image building and investment.
- Do Shop Contract with shop owners before Renovate.
- Daily / Monthly Review planogram
- Update RDU demo on smart table at all shops under territory
- Install Security Cable / Alarm system.
#Report to Management
- Weekly Report to Management team
- Price with Boom Update Report (Weekly / Monthly)
- Competitor Price Update
- Monthly Trip Plan
- After Trip Report
- Daily & Monthly Review promoter sell-out
- Work closely with sale team to push more stock in to retail shops.
- Daily update Sell-Out in territory to management Group.
- Update Sale Achievement Weekly to promoter
- Roadshow Sell-Out Report
- Roadshow Stock in / Stock Out Report
• Set up company financial planning and budget management
• Tax management and recommend on measuring the financial and operating performance of the company
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Review and approve financial statements, in compliance with accounting standards, as well as following the
reporting guidelines and appropriate accounting procedures
• Review and approve company expenditures, securing cost and capital efficient operations, in compliance with
company authorization rules
• Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues.
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
The focus of Sales Operations is to optimize the effectiveness of the district sales team by providing support to the District Sales Team and Manager. The Sales Operations candidate must have a desire to become an expert in sales fundamentals and process, and the drivers of results for their Sales team.
Using strong communication skills and deadline management, Sales Operations will effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope, and have the ability to perform in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This role provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. Position gains great insight to becoming a field Sales position if desired.
- Work from home job
- should have computer or smart phone
- Introducing HR Service to your friend
- Career hunting
- Find company to register and advertising in company website
- Providing consultant to candidate how to write CV, Register and apply for job in web system
- At least $500-$1,000 Monthly income
- Up to 50% of Candidate salary will be offer when they success with interview
- Up to 50% of client advertising expense
- Work with flexible time no need to come to office
•Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of the user and create the WOW effect
•Participating throughout the whole software development process where your inputs are the most valuable
•Prototyping applications so that our clients can discover new functionalities
•Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and delivering on target
•Understanding or experiencing working in an agile development lifecycle including developing, testing, deploying and monitoring
• Design marketing communication materials for company all brands
• Provide creative design concepts for all promotions, Leaflets,…
• Work with teams and assist another department in briefing and advising them regarding design style, format, print
production, and timescales
• Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites;
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required;
• Support the Digital Marketing team in designing all artworks for posting in the social media; Other tasks as assigned