Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist Chinese manager in communication (both oral and written)
- Interpret from Chinese to Khmer or From Khmer to Chinese
- Understanding related Chinese documents
- Make reports and document creation
- Document translation Interpreter for Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the management
● Market and advertise services to attract clients;
● Analyze and decide how to compose a subject;
● Use various photographic techniques and equipment;
● Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs;
● Enhance the subject’s appearance with a natural or artificial light;
● Use photo enhancing software;
● Maintain a digital portfolio, often on a website, to demonstrate work;
● Create and maintain a stock image bank for all brands;
● Plan shooting of the outlets and products on a weekly basis;
● Collect footage of all major brand events on a weekly basis;
● Be able to manage own time to complete the following in a timely fashion: video editing;
● Filming events, taking pictures, creating an end-of-the-week highlight slideshow/video;
● Capture video footage of events;
● Capture daily photos as needed;
● Must be flexible, adaptable, and willing to work long hours;
● Other tasks as assigned by the head of the department.
•Setup new store network and software (internet, point of sale, cctv camera, printer…) based on infrastructure provided by head of IT;
•Install and configure POS system for stores;
•Manage and maintain POS system;
•Collect and analyze reports of POS system;
•Support users (both office and stores) by installing needed software, check on the problem that users request to help and find solution to fix
•Troubleshoot computer maintenance: hardware and software;
•Provide IT support for HO, T&C, TAK and Lotteria stores;
•Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
•Handle all crew level vacant positions;
•Source potential candidates for the job opened;
•Call and arrange interview with candidates;
•Conduct the interview with candidates;
•Shortlist the candidates;
•Work with recruitment agencies, university, college to build talent pool;
•Assist in organizing the workshop, career fair;
•Do the daily, weekly, monthly recruitment report;
•Other task as assigned by manager.
In this position will take an important role in creating the best Brown coffee experience by producing the best drinks and provide the excellent customer service to our customers and also perform the tasks following the BROWN Core Value. This role is also to ensure hygiene and sanitation within and surrounding of the store for its comfort and tidiness.
Produce the best & high quality drinks and best customer services following the standard formula and procedure
Understand clearly on products knowledge and other relevant technical skills such as Barista Skills, Counter Work Flow, Daily Cash Handling, POS System and so forth
Take a customer order correctly and perform in fast response in any situation
Be in charge of own service zone and ensure hygiene in store
Operate all related equipment, machine correctly following the safety & security guideline
Enhance Brown’s Culture, Core Value and Mission through your work performance
Other tasks assigned by your direct manager
o Responsible for daily sales activities
o Promote the products and after sales services
o Prepare the products display, included pricing, packaging and stock
o Prepare daily and weekly sales report to sales manager regarding sales problems, and customer complaints
o Survey customer’s behaviors and satisfaction to sales team
o Follow up customer’s need, deliver product to customers and confirm them on payment
o Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Supervisor or Head department
o Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
TS Concept (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified candidates for the position of Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Manager [MM] is responsible for maintaining and repairing all The Shop’s facilities [all buildings inside and outside, equipment inside] and ensures they are kept in a safe and efficient operating condition at all times. The MM is helped by the Maintenance Assistants [MA].
Job description (not limited to)
• The Maintenance Manager is in charge the update of:
(i) Inventory List of Equipment,
(ii) Inventory List of Available Tools,
(iii) Maintenance Record and Plan
(iv) Track record of maintenance to important equipment
(v) Weekly report of maintenance expenses
• Identifies areas of improvement and additional work in all branches. Complete the Maintenance Record and Plan.
• Carries out the works according to the Maintenance Record and Plan. ( If necessary external help can be requested )
• Organize schedule for preventive and predictive maintenance tasks, including inspections;
• Effectively communicate with the assistant maintenance, all branches managers and GM;
• Manage maintenance activities to ensure contractual guarantees are met;
• Assist in keeping consumption costs (lights, electricity, gas, etc.) to a minimum. Prepare a plan to make this happen and discuss with GM
• Provides a detailed Weekly Maintenance report to the GM;
• Ensure all work is completed promptly, efficiently and safely and in compliance with The Shop’s standards.
• Follow safety rules and ensure all workers follow all applicable procedures, policies and regulatory requirements.
• Investigate and follow-up on safety incidents including employee accidents and near misses.
• Does Research for new equipment;
• Train the Maintenance Assistant;
• Complete other tasks as requested by the direction.
• Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
• Statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
• Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital Operation expenditures are within budgets.
• To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable term and compliance.
• Effectively and efficiently working with tax agent auditor company secretary and bankers and all other relevant parties.
• To provide timely management account, financial report and analysis in synchronization with HQ methodology for decision making.
• To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
• Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
• Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
• Responsible for strategic financial operation.
• Ad-hoc assignments as and when required.