1. Manage daily retail operations and store related matters such as product knowledge, sales and service management, staff supervision and motivation, hiring and retention of staffs, and monitor completion of daily task list.
2. Leading the retail team in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans to achieve established goals.
3. Responsible for the budget and P&L of the retail outlets business, increase sales and profitability across all the assigned outlets, analyzing sales figures, interpret and maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry and forecasting future sales and inventory levels to maximize profit and minimizes cost.
4. Liaise with Marketing Department in planning and implementing promotions and events in retail outlets.
5. Plan and organize the opening of potential new outlets.
6. Optimize the assortment of product merchandising and display in all outlets.
7. Monitoring performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
8. Counseling, guiding and motivating teams in SOPs and improving team members’ competencies in relation to their roles and responsibilities.
9. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
10. Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors.
11. Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
12. Responsible for routine stock maintenance tasks, to manage and monitor physical stock quantity are matching.
13. Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.
• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.
1. Source and negotiate with suppliers on product range, pricing, terms and conditions, advertisement and promotional activities.
2. Identify and qualify potential new suppliers/vendors and make good rapport with them in order to get the best price and service.
3. Negotiate of quotation and payment term with suppliers.
4. Implementing and administer purchasing standards and procedures that meet all applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures to improve cost efficiency, accuracy and ensure supply continuity to meet schedule requirement.
5. Prepare and generate purchase order (PO), forwarding orders to suppliers and follow up to ensure on-time delivery of goods.
6. Track orders, verifies invoice of items by comparing items received to items ordered, resolve shipments in error with suppliers.
7. Ensure purchased goods are conform to required specifications/requirements.
8. To maintain a proper record of purchases for all documents so as to enable easy access for future reference and proper storage: items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, inventories, quotations, suppliers’ info.
9. Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.
1. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2. Market research such price, quality, distributor, competitor, and market sale segment.
3. Evaluate performance of activities conducted.
4. Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings and market survey.
5. Keeps management informed by preparing reports, making presentations, interpreting information, making recommendations.
6. Strategic planning and execution developing marketing/ promotion plan, pre/post launch.
7. Managing the entire product strategic planning to tactical activities.
8. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
9. Implement marketing plan in conjunction with all departments.
10. Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability.
11. Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
12. Other tasks assigned by superior/manager.
• Produce the best & high quality drinks and best customer services following the standard formula and
• Understand clearly on products knowledge and other relevant technical skills such as Barista Skills, Counter
Work Flow, Daily Cash Handling, POS System and so forth
• Take a customer order correctly and perform in fast response in any situation
• Be in charge of own service zone and ensure hygiene in store
• Operate all related equipment, machine correctly following the safety & security guideline
• Enhance Brown’s Culture, Core Value and Mission through your work performance
• Other tasks assigned by your direct manager
•Perform maintenance tasks as assigned and reports the progress to the Maintenance Supervisor;
•Perform manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, door, etc.);
•Maintain operational equipment to make sure they are functional and cleaned according to standard requirement;
•Install and modify the new and existing equipment;
•Prepare maintenance report and submit to Supervisor;
•Do the monthly check on the office and operational equipment;
•Other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
• Provide IT Technical Support, Maintenance and Troubleshooting(Hardware and Software)
• Monitor and maintain on IT Running Service, Data Retention and Data Security: Security Software, Mail
Server, Website, Internet, IP Address, Active Directory, DOS System, IT Support System, Printer Server &
• Manage and maintain on Point of Sales System: Receipt, Bill, Order Ticket Template, Dinex Performance,
Database Connectivity, POS Application Pack, Printer Zoning, Ram and Hard Disk performance.
• Assist in preparing related reports to Line Manager
• Support in building IT team’s capacity
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
Have a complete understanding about pricing, products and competitive environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation with owners and decision makers.
- Find & Make a strong relation with new customers and deliver awareness to them.
- Providing specification for customers to compare with competitor products.
- Ensuring the payment is collected within credit term and as invoiced.
- Creating new strategies and ensuring the increase in customers and sales volume every month
- Develops monthly sales goals with Sales Manager with detail of sales activities
- Gathering feedback and making a weekly or monthly report and inform the issue daily to Marketing Manager.
- Communicate with teamwork in order to find out a solution.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
•Setup new store network and software (internet, point of sale, cctv camera, printer…) based on infrastructure provided by head of IT;
•Install and configure POS system for stores;
•Manage and maintain POS system;
•Collect and analyze reports of POS system;
•Support users (both office and stores) by installing needed software, check on the problem that users request to help and find solution to fix
•Troubleshoot computer maintenance: hardware and software;
•Provide IT support for HO, T&C, TAK and Lotteria stores;
•Other tasks as assigned by Manager.