1. Check customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
2. Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
3. Follow up on, collect and allocate payments and review AR aging to ensure compliance
4. Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
5. Perform account reconciliations and prepare bank deposits
6. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities - Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
7. Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
8. Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash –
9. Investigate and resolve customer queries –
10. Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
11. Other tasks assigned by superior
- Sale company products to customers, in a given area.
- Collect payment from customers.
- Identify key and important customers
- Collect market information such as competitors, customer feedback, and Consumer feedback.
- Additional job assigned by management.
- ចេះបើកបរ ត្រួតពិនិត្យ និងថែទាំរថយន្ត បានខ្លះៗ
- ត្រួតពិនិត្យនូវរាល់សំភារៈដែលត្រូវដឹកជញ្ជូន និងថែរក្សាអោយបានល្អ
• Train new and existing staffs about all beverage products and recipes;
• Exceptionally follow the correct skills in making coffee and other drinks;
• Demonstrate the use of all equipment/machine to staffs;
• Lead and set as a good model to all TLJ team members, especially the barista in each store;
• Provide consistent coaching to barista to continuously improve coffee and beverage quality;
• Consistently check the quality of coffee and the speed in making coffee;
• Be able to develop and identify expert Barista for each store, for each shift;
• Improve customer service of all the stores, through quality coffee/beverages;
• Make sure that staffs/barista are well groomed and presentable at all times;
• Work with management team in achieving sales target through quality coffee at all times;
• Help to implement suggestive selling of coffee/beverages through the barista's expertise in order to increase TLJ store’s beverage sales;
• Support in implementing promotional activities in effective suggestive selling(drinks);
• Create new drink recipes on a quarterly basis;
• Support on store openings;
• Support other team member in doing tasks, if there is an urgent need;
• Record and compile customer comments and suggestions with regards to coffee/drinks quality;
• Analyze, prepare action plans and implement;
• Prepare monthly report on the training and coaching sessions provided;
• Prepare monthly schedule of task and activities;
• Other tasks as assigned by Head of Operations.
•Perform maintenance tasks as assigned and reports the progress to the Maintenance Supervisor;
•Perform manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, door, etc.);
•Maintain operational equipment to make sure they are functional and cleaned according to standard requirement;
•Install and modify the new and existing equipment;
•Prepare maintenance report and submit to Supervisor;
•Do the monthly check on the office and operational equipment;
•Other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.