• Be responsible for representing the company all brands;
• Develop and implement programs for enhancing sales performance;
• Develop and maintain relationships with new or existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
• Visit customers or arrange meetings to discuss/present about our products;
• Identify corporate customer needs and develop specific proposals for them;
• Prepare sales contracts;
• Maintain accurate/updated customer profiles, pipelines, sales leads & sales activities (e.g. sales visit plans, sale visit report, quotation, etc.);
• Negotiate the terms of agreement with every corporate customer to close sales deals;
• Be responsible for managing cost calculations and provide customers with best competitive quotations;
• Coordinate with operations team to accomplish the work required to close sales;
• Gather competitors and customer data through field sales activities in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitor’s activities;
• Achieve monthly sales target;
• Prepare report for COO;
• Other tasks as assigned by COO.
• Perform maintenance tasks as assigned and reports the progress to the Maintenance Supervisor;
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, door, etc.);
• Maintain operational equipment to make sure they are functional and cleaned according to standard requirement;
• Install and modify the new and existing equipment;
• Prepare maintenance report and submit to Supervisor;
• Do the monthly check on the office and operational equipment;
• Other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
1. Manage daily retail operations and branch office related matters such as sales and service management, staff supervision and motivation, hiring and retention of staffs, and monitor completion of daily task list.
2. Monitoring performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
3. Counseling, guiding and motivating teams and improving team members’ competencies in relation to their roles and responsibilities.
4. Plan and coordinate sales efforts aimed at sale growing and target achievement.
5. Oversee processes through which the sales team works with internal and external to develop strategic sales pitches for Lee’s products and services.
6. Identify emerging markets while being fully aware of competition status.
7. Oversee day‐to‐day activities including lead tracking sale process improvement.
8. Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
9. Align various sales activities to compliment company goals and create an achievable and
10. Maintains accurate daily and weekly punch details for service staff and processes daily sales reports and other reports as requested.
11. Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.
1. Coordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on daily basic.
2. Provide qualified staff support and contribute to the need of the company.
3. Monitors office procedures, resolves problems and implement changes as needed.
4. Perform all aspects of human resource such as procedures, personnel issues and maintain related to confidential files.
5. To maintain good housekeeping and safe workplace condition at the allocated working area.
6. Monitor and work with third party warehouse and logistics provider to ensure smooth daily operations and proper SOP are adhered.
● Assist Marcom Manager in the development of overall brands strategic plans and goals by providing administrative support;
● Support development and management of timelines, reports and research materials;
● Provide professional support to Marcom Manager with social media, digital and creative project management as well as audience and trend research;
● May draft and edit various communication vehicles such as news releases, feature stories, pitch angles, newsletters, public service announcements, letters, memos, strategic plans, crisis communication plans, account summaries, and brochures, etc;
● Assist in the planning and organizing of client special events;
● Participate in brainstorming and strategic planning sessions;
● Represent brands in various professional societies or other associations deemed appropriate by supervisor;
● Answer routine inquiries from the media, clients and the general public, which requires knowledge of operations, activities, policies, and procedures, and other client-related activities. Directs callers to appropriate individuals as needed. Transmits sensitive and confidential information to appropriate employees and clients;
● Perform related routine clerical duties, such as photocopying, collating, and distributing materials, ordering supplies, retrieving and distributing mail, filing, etc;
● Assist with monitoring media placements and maintain tracking and reporting documents to measure account performance against KPIs;
● Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
• Be responsible for the proper costing of all F&B items of the company and suppliers;
• Record daily transfer in/out, spoilage, etc. into the system;
• Monthly calculate the costing;
• Analyze any decrease or increase of cost comparing to previous month and standard;
• Prepare PO in system;
• Prepare shipment in system;
• Check SMR report from warehouse and production place;
• Update price while having new item purchased from supplier or new menu;
• Maintain and update price of all recipes & menus (keep it update every 3 months);
• Observe stock/inventory on a monthly basis;
• Consolidate transaction of inventory item and close inventory report;
• Close costing report transaction;
• Reconcile and close P&L;
• Review cost of sales report submitted by all stores;
• Other tasks as assigned by Accounting Supervisor.
•Issue staff ID card for new joiners;
•Follow up with resigned staffs to collect the ID card back;
•Assist in arranging training activities and materials;
•Assist in organizing all staff’s engagement event (Star of the month, Staff’s birthday, etc.);
•Record training report in Master List;
•Assist in designing all kinds of training materials;
•Assist in printing and copying all kinds of training documents;
•Assist in preparing monthly stationery request for HRD;
•Prepare the weekly and monthly report;
•Other task as assigned by Training Officer.
•Perform maintenance tasks as assigned and reports the progress to the Maintenance Supervisor;
•Perform manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, door, etc.);
•Maintain operational equipment to make sure they are functional and cleaned according to standard requirement;
•Install and modify the new and existing equipment;
•Prepare maintenance report and submit to Supervisor;
•Do the monthly check on the office and operational equipment;
•Other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist Chinese manager in communication (both oral and written)
- Interpret from Chinese to Khmer or From Khmer to Chinese
- Understanding related Chinese documents
- Make reports and document creation
- Document translation Interpreter for Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the management
•Setup new store network and software (internet, point of sale, cctv camera, printer…) based on infrastructure provided by head of IT;
•Install and configure POS system for stores;
•Manage and maintain POS system;
•Collect and analyze reports of POS system;
•Support users (both office and stores) by installing needed software, check on the problem that users request to help and find solution to fix
•Troubleshoot computer maintenance: hardware and software;
•Provide IT support for HO, T&C, TAK and Lotteria stores;
•Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
• Assist in elaborating accounting process, procedures, forms, etc. to ensure a smooth running of Accounting Department;
• Keep track and monitor on all accounting process, procedures that have been implemented;
• Calculate and accrued monthly tax of each store;
• Clear advance from Tax department in system and allocated tax expense by each store;
• Control petty cash for any urgent expense;
• Review invoice of royalty fee charged to sub franchised;
• Review monthly revenue report and costing report;
• Review the monthly bank reconciliation statements;
• Review all JV, PV, advance request, advance clearance, receipt voucher and bank journal voucher;
• Review transaction in system and correct if there’s any discrepancy;
• Prepare JV to adjust any wrong recording;
• Prepare cash flow projection;
• Work with AP team in preparing payment plan;
• Check cash available and release urgent payment and advances;
• Satisfy the Account Receivable activities and to ensure that the monthly trial balance of accounts is correctly aged and the totals are in agreement with the controlling balance;
• Review the city ledger accounts with the Accounts Receivable section;
• Close account in system;
• Reconcile and close personal account for CEO;
• Resolve any issue raised by team members;
• Other tasks as assigned by Accounting & Finance Manager.
- Take care of both existing customers and new customers and open a new account distribution.
- Ensure proper tools such as catalog, price list product ranges are available and regularly maintained
- Expect to sell products and get new customers everywhere.
- handle and problem solving of customers complaint
- Ability to meet sales commitment and present product to customers
- To monitor your promotional activities, competitively review new products for management.
- Prepare a weekly report on sales.
- Market Review and Customization Requirements report to management for analysis
- Develop plan sale
- Expect to send a monthly sales report on sales / collection / new initiatives / new customers to achieve successful sales accurately and timely, including marketing activities and competitors' activities. Specials are also encouraged as timely action can be taken to address any issue.