- Developing and design websites, banners, poster brochures; leaflets; logos; business cards
- Develop promotional material for web pages and social media.
- Complete the company's internal Website design and other graphic design work
- Ability to do design and update website and strong in graphic design experience
- Ability to do website development in Dynamic & Static with E-Commerce function
- Daily update Facebook page activities to get more customer traffic
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to hold the positions of:
Waiter/Waitress (3 Positions)
. Handles reservations and blocks covers accordingly.
. Must know all menu items, their garnishes, contents and preparation methods and be able to relay that information to guests in a polite and concise way if asked.
. Presents menu, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to restaurant guests.
. Possesses a thorough knowledge of the Outlet Menu and Wine List.
. Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
. Carry trays and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
. Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards.
. Ensures all food and beverage items, equipment and other facilities in the Outlet are maintained.
. Other tasks assigned by Bar Manager
- Daily go to delivery & collect money from customer/taxi/money transfer agent upon payment schedule and pass to cashier;
- Daily update debt collection report and submit to supervisor upon schedule;
- Fill in Receipt Slip and pass to relevant persons once collected;
- Inform supervisor and relevant M/SR any suspicion of bad debt or bad customer;
- Clearly understand all related SOP and comply with those SOP;
- Handle goods delivery for provincial’s customer;
- Arrange/Follow up the goods to ensure the goods are deliver to customer on time;
- Daily report on cash collection to Accounting;
- Assist other co-worker in related job;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by superior.
. Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
. Post cheques/payments to the city ledger on a daily basis. Follow up on any payments that are over or short of the invoiced amount.
. Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
. Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs, by verifying the information and, after obtaining the Credit Manager or the accounting manager’s designates . . . approval, making the appropriate corrections as required.
. Assist the credit manager or accounting manager’s designate in the completion of the credit manager duties such as performing credit references, attending pre and post convention meetings, placing collection calls, or placing initial follow-up billing calls.
. Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
. Other tasks assign by Chief Accountant
We are good fearing family, we are looking for looking for Au pair ,driver,nanny, housekeeper , home chef ,
security guard, home nurse Cleaner, Maid are urgently needed here in Houston Texas interested applicant
that is willing to relocate here to please reply with your Cv/Resume an Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
. Ensure the room is at a comfortable temperature on arrival and free of odor.
. Ensure all interior windows are clean and free of smears.
. Ensure The bathroom is completely moulded free.
. Ensure All ceilings and walls are clean.
. Ensure The shower/bath/sink is clean.
. Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.