1. Welcome Passengers
2. Responding to customer inquiries.
3. Check ticket and booking ticket
4. Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor
5. Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
6. Other related duties as manager assigned Job Requirement
Responsibilities and duties
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve business objectives
• Research and keep product up to date including relevant sales and marketing data
• Develop an operating budget for the sales division to meets business goals
• Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
• Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts Achieve sales goals
• Location: Siem Reap
• Schedule: Full-time
• Salary: $300-$500
• Number of candidate: 02
• Dealing with all operational matters duties in Cambodia.
• Customer services.
• Following client during tour and handle troubles if any.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Reserving/Inspecting services & suppliers: hotel, transportation, restaurant..
• Working in Siem Reap, 5.5 days per week.
Monday to Friday: from 08.30am to 12h30pm - 01 hour for lunch break - and from 13h30pm to 17.30pm.| Saturday: from 08.30am - 12.30pm.
1. Work with RM to reach KPI
2. Work with RM on strategy, forward planning and its implementation
3. Work with RM and departments in developing and marketing the business in collaboration with all service supports
4. Responsible for daily running of operations
5. Conduct all upgrading of policy on customer service and quality of service
6. Host weekly meeting when require with all department present
7. Create regular events to promote and enhance the business
8. Arrange all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
9. Solve customer complain or issues
10. Implement training programs for Operation staff
11. Be a good communicator at levels of business, internal and external with a focus on customer relationship and service
12. Realize and present to RM, on a weekly basis, needed action plans to reach company targets
13. Make sure all standard operation procedure are up to date and being met
14. Oversee occupational health and safety
15. Increase the profitability while keeping high standard and quality
16. Insures a good follow-up by assistant manager of procedures on a daily basis
17. Improve and update standard sanitation procedures
18. Drive support service team to operations efficiency
19. Acts as company public relation representative
20. Gives and takes actions for improvement
21. Achieve the economic and qualitative objects as defined by budget and company strategy
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Do you see yourself as a Finance Manager? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), we're interested in YOU. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. InterContinental Hotels Group is looking for a designated accountant to join its growing Hotels & Resorts division as Finance Manager. This newly created position will have direct oversight of all finance activities in the InterContinental Hotels corporate office while providing additional support to the overall Hotels & Resorts finance group. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical finance background, experience in managing a large team with varied experience, a willingness to travel for work, and a passion for the travel industry. This position will report to the Director, Finance (Hotels & Resorts) and will be located in InterContinental Hotels Corporate office. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels brand, you’re more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze revenue forecasts daily to provide guidance on challenges with various departments
• Investigate contracting issues with commercial departments, E-commerce, and IT
• Document relevant operating procedures and incorporate continuous improvement plans
• Monitor daily/weekly/monthly deliverables from various jurisdictions
• Present findings in cross functional revenue meetings and act as owner of finance action plans
• Assist with month end reporting for collection companies
• Review monthly balance sheets reconciliations to identify and implement corrective action plans
• Review AR aging reports with various collection companies and corporate staff
• Assist in accounting for issues in rates and offers with tour operators
• Review intercompany reconciliations
• Manage a team off site
• Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as requirement by Management
• Other duties as assigned
Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
-Assists his supervisor to run the station efficiently, ensure the cleanliness of the food.
-Takes a responsibility for picking up the requisitioned goods from the storeroom and stock in the kitchen.
-Takes a responsibility for the cleanliness of the section assigned to him.
-Produces kinds of food in hot and cold kitchen either pastry.
-Cleans and stocks all kind of product and goods into the refrigerator.
-Checks and controls space for a la cart and event function.
-Works according to standard recipes.
-Establishes and maintain good relationships in his section.
-Follows hotel policies at all time.
-Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
First Unite International Travel ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Responding to customer inquiries.
Check ticket and booking ticket
Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor
Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
Other related duties as assigned
- Invoice, Receipt, Payment voucher.
- Prepare details support accounts in Balance Sheet and statement of income.
- Control Stock.
- Prepare payment to the supplier and other agent
- Purchase and Order
- Understand Tax declaration.
- Monitor cost accounting records and ensure that they are compliance with the legal requirement
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
-Develop housekeeping SOP, trains and evaluates housekeeping department’s employees performance.
-Directs activities of the housekeeping department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
-Assists operation manager in maintenance programs for guest rooms and public areas.
-Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, public areas and other areas to assure that employees maintain the property’s standards of housekeeping.
-Schedules special cleaning programs as required; window washing, carpet shampooing, vent cleaning, general cleaning and other programs may be included in the cleaning program directed by operation manager and housekeeping.
-Maintains a monthly inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linen, submitting requisitions to the operation manager for replacement of supplies and equipment.
-Originates work orders for needed repairs to guest rooms or public areas and review with operation manager.
-Issues all supplies and equipment for cleaning of guest rooms (and other areas), in accordance with policy and procedures.
-Purchases all basic cleaning implements, supplies and equipment as directed and advised by the operation manager.
-Prepares personnel forms by submitting up-to-date information as changes in status occur.
-Assures that all employee rules and regulations are followed and report any deviations to the operation manager immediately.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) seeks to employ a qualified and experienced Nurse to join our multinational elite team. The Hotel Nurse is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members. This role includes; provision of medical attention, counsels, mentors and maintains first aid with related medical assistants to staff and guests of the Group. Our Team Members are the Heart of InterContinental Hotels Group. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make InterContinental Hotels a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues. At Intercontinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides medical attention to team members and guests
• Interacts with team members and acts as a PR representative for the department
• Ensures that information is communicated throughout the company
• Counsels team members and makes referrals to the employee assistance programme when required
• Responds to guest and team member requests in a timely and professional manner
• Actively promotes the services of the department
• Monitors and handles queries/complaints from team members
• Ensures customer satisfaction according to department standards
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in discussions with internal /external customers
• Submits reports within the agreed deadlines
• Produces accurate, well presented documentation and statistics
• Maintains up to date, accurate filing of medical related issues
• Provides administrative services for the medical plan and maintains up to date records for the medical plan
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Consistently performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Maintains First Aid Boxes
• Monitors health and safety risk factors for the property
• Updates information about sickness in a timely manner
• Submits invoices promptly to ensure no additional finance charges are incurred
• Establishes and upkeeps par levels for supplies and equipment for the effective Nursing care
• Follows the correct procedure for requisitioning and ordering
• Becomes familiar with the financial aspect of the department