- Define API message specification JSON, RESt and Swagger definition of the functional(Required)
- Experience with cloud computing, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, AWS cloud-based infrastructure system and integration by using Docker, kubernetes(Required)
- Work closely among the team to understand business model and expand our strong set of open banking and API led capabilities.
- Work closely with API engineers to help connect platform integrate across the enterprise.
- Designing and developing micro services using the Java Spring boot framework and associated tools & libraries.
- Collaboration with other professionals to determine for new application to be integrated.
- Deeply understand the installation/set up process.
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issue and problem.
- Experience with crypto-currency trading and/or security Tokens a plus.
- Execute the designed Sales activities/Distribution plan and coverage shop-floor execution for the products within his/her assigned territory.
- Collect orders from the customers
- Process purchase orders (including customers’ credit status checking) and deliver orders (for SR who perform duty on Up Country & Out-skirt of Phnom Penh only)
- Do payment collection and monitoring of collectibles (for SR who perform duty on Up Country & Out-skirt of Phnom Penh only) and do regular coverage of the customers and keep track of their needs
- Plan sales activities in his/her assigned territory to maintain and increase sales and prepare weekly and monthly reports to Sales Supervisor and;
- Follow up all SOP related to the job and handle customers complaints and solve problems in the soonest possible time and implement marketing activities such as Promotional Communication, POSM placement, Products Display... in outlets within the assigned territory
- Maintain good communication among colleagues and try best in following the culture of our company and performs related duties as required.
* Quality Management System (QMS)
1- Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan
2- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
3- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
4- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
5- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
6- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
7- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
8- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
9- Produce written reports and make presentations
10- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
11- Hold yearly external audit performance meetings within business/function unit and with Certification Bodies
12- Hold 2 times a year of internal audit meeting with business/function unit and internal auditor or consultant
13- Hold 2 times a year of management meeting with business/function unit and internal auditor or consultant
* Business Legal Service
14- Consult with law firm and legal adviser responding to legal requests from all business units and function units such as reviewing business agreement with supplier, sales contract, service contract, applying exclusive distributorship license, others upon request.
15- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Specialist to develop corporate working forms for internal and external usage.
16- Participate in the development and presentation of compliance training for all business units and function units, to increase awareness of trade compliance laws and regulations, and facilitate strategic business solutions.
17- Identify and report potential policy and legal violations and risks to management, while taking immediate corrective actions as appropriate.
18- Drive compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and best business practices.
19- Compile data or reports for internal and external audit purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise Front Desk Operations
-----Manage Hotel Staff
-----Assist General Manager
-----Interact with Guests
Please send your email in if you are interested.
Interested please sent CV to: LK88@outlook.com or call 015-371-181 (call 11am to 8pm
-Assists his supervisor to run the station efficiently, ensure the cleanliness of the food.
-Takes a responsibility for picking up the requisitioned goods from the storeroom and stock in the kitchen.
-Takes a responsibility for the cleanliness of the section assigned to him.
-Produces kinds of food in hot and cold kitchen either pastry.
-Cleans and stocks all kind of product and goods into the refrigerator.
-Checks and controls space for a la cart and event function.
-Works according to standard recipes.
-Establishes and maintain good relationships in his section.
-Follows hotel policies at all time.
-Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
First Unite International Travel ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Response for design various of project such as In/Out door, banners, leaflets and brochures
Response for Facebook posters/artworks
Ensure artwork design will be finished on time and satisfy with the promotion’s purpose
Other tasks assigned by Manager
-Cleans and maintains all public areas
-Empties ashtrays and urns.
-Polishes furniture and fixtures.
-Vacuums and polishes elevators.
-Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
-Training and leading public area attendant
1. Work with RM to reach KPI
2. Work with RM on strategy, forward planning and its implementation
3. Work with RM and departments in developing and marketing the business in collaboration with all service supports
4. Responsible for daily running of operations
5. Conduct all upgrading of policy on customer service and quality of service
6. Host weekly meeting when require with all department present
7. Create regular events to promote and enhance the business
8. Arrange all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
9. Solve customer complain or issues
10. Implement training programs for Operation staff
11. Be a good communicator at levels of business, internal and external with a focus on customer relationship and service
12. Realize and present to RM, on a weekly basis, needed action plans to reach company targets
13. Make sure all standard operation procedure are up to date and being met
14. Oversee occupational health and safety
15. Increase the profitability while keeping high standard and quality
16. Insures a good follow-up by assistant manager of procedures on a daily basis
17. Improve and update standard sanitation procedures
18. Drive support service team to operations efficiency
19. Acts as company public relation representative
20. Gives and takes actions for improvement
21. Achieve the economic and qualitative objects as defined by budget and company strategy
-Develop housekeeping SOP, trains and evaluates housekeeping department’s employees performance.
-Directs activities of the housekeeping department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
-Assists operation manager in maintenance programs for guest rooms and public areas.
-Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, public areas and other areas to assure that employees maintain the property’s standards of housekeeping.
-Schedules special cleaning programs as required; window washing, carpet shampooing, vent cleaning, general cleaning and other programs may be included in the cleaning program directed by operation manager and housekeeping.
-Maintains a monthly inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linen, submitting requisitions to the operation manager for replacement of supplies and equipment.
-Originates work orders for needed repairs to guest rooms or public areas and review with operation manager.
-Issues all supplies and equipment for cleaning of guest rooms (and other areas), in accordance with policy and procedures.
-Purchases all basic cleaning implements, supplies and equipment as directed and advised by the operation manager.
-Prepares personnel forms by submitting up-to-date information as changes in status occur.
-Assures that all employee rules and regulations are followed and report any deviations to the operation manager immediately.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
* Develop Windows Application and Smartphone App to support the business process.
* Maintain database server and Microsoft SQL Server
* Report any noticeable concern regarding to all the above job responsibilities supervisor.
* Prepare monthly report and action plan for next month for IT supervisor
* Perform any other tasks assigned by IT supervisor
* Assist team member in related job
* Policy/agreement deployment within the team and related department
* Build up good communication with subordinate and other colleagues within company
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the General Manager of the touristic branch
Marketing Assistant Job Duties
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in developing the notoriety of the company.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the touristic activities at La Plantation, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to develop our relationship with the local and international travel agencies
• Increase the number of visitors
• Promote the different activities of La Plantation : Agencies and hotel bookings, cooking classes, buffalo tours, sunset diners, trekking
• Promote our restaurants
• Entertain the groups when visiting La Plantation
• Support the branch manager in organizing various projects
• analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad words etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage