- Execute the designed Sales activities/Distribution plan and coverage shop-floor execution for the products within his/her assigned territory.
- Collect orders from the customers
- Process purchase orders (including customers’ credit status checking) and deliver orders (for SR who perform duty on Up Country & Out-skirt of Phnom Penh only)
- Do payment collection and monitoring of collectibles (for SR who perform duty on Up Country & Out-skirt of Phnom Penh only) and do regular coverage of the customers and keep track of their needs
- Plan sales activities in his/her assigned territory to maintain and increase sales and prepare weekly and monthly reports to Sales Supervisor and;
- Follow up all SOP related to the job and handle customers complaints and solve problems in the soonest possible time and implement marketing activities such as Promotional Communication, POSM placement, Products Display... in outlets within the assigned territory
- Maintain good communication among colleagues and try best in following the culture of our company and performs related duties as required.
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the General Manager of the touristic branch
Marketing Assistant Job Duties
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in developing the notoriety of the company.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the touristic activities at La Plantation, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to develop our relationship with the local and international travel agencies
• Increase the number of visitors
• Promote the different activities of La Plantation : Agencies and hotel bookings, cooking classes, buffalo tours, sunset diners, trekking
• Promote our restaurants
• Entertain the groups when visiting La Plantation
• Support the branch manager in organizing various projects
• analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ad words etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
Reports to Chief Security if any unusual activities happened around the hotel premise.
Check the daily security report log book and submit to General Manager or HR Manager and attend the daily morning briefing with hotel management when absent of Chief Security.
Assist to conduct pre-shift briefing to the Security Shift Leader and security guards.
Control the daily activities of internal security.
Recommends changes in hotel operation procedures and equipment to reflect better security or protective methods.
Liaises with Department Head on employee behavior and security measures.
Assist Chief Security to establish procedures and conduct special investigations and surveillance in such as internal and external thefts.
Deals personally with guests and employees concerning loss, damage and accidents incurred and disputes which arise.
Assist to investigate the reported cases and makes recommends actions on settlement to aggrieved individuals.
Receives and replies to correspondence pertaining to these loses and accidents.
Periodically inspects all hotel & apartment areas for security violations.
Assist to prepare procedures warrants against employees or guests defrauding hotel& apartment, or theft of property.
Liaises with local polices, body guard on matters of gambling theft, special security requirements for unusual events, and functions when absent of Chief Security.
Assist to plans and organizes hotel security activities.
Inspects and evaluates hotel security activities to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
Assist to plans and establishes a function on the job training program for hotel security personnel. Evaluates the effectiveness of training by observations of work performance and written or oral examinations. Establishes and maintains a working relationship with local law enforcement agencies.
Supervises the installation, maintenance, and operation of security devices where approved by the hotel & apartment management.
Assist for selecting, testing, operating and maintaining appropriate security devices. Maintain all record of these activities.
Conduct continual surveys of all offices to determine the need for additional security services and make corresponding recommendations to the hotel& apartment management.
Monitor all activities in public areas to ensure adequate security coverage is maintained.
To administer or arrange first aid equipments in case accident occurred in Hotel & apartment premises.
To be fully familiar with the handling of a fire alarm situation and be able to operate the various commands of the Control Room.
To be constantly alert for security or safety breach detrimental to the Hotel& apartment.
1. Work with RM to reach KPI
2. Work with RM on strategy, forward planning and its implementation
3. Work with RM and departments in developing and marketing the business in collaboration with all service supports
4. Responsible for daily running of operations
5. Conduct all upgrading of policy on customer service and quality of service
6. Host weekly meeting when require with all department present
7. Create regular events to promote and enhance the business
8. Arrange all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
9. Solve customer complain or issues
10. Implement training programs for Operation staff
11. Be a good communicator at levels of business, internal and external with a focus on customer relationship and service
12. Realize and present to RM, on a weekly basis, needed action plans to reach company targets
13. Make sure all standard operation procedure are up to date and being met
14. Oversee occupational health and safety
15. Increase the profitability while keeping high standard and quality
16. Insures a good follow-up by assistant manager of procedures on a daily basis
17. Improve and update standard sanitation procedures
18. Drive support service team to operations efficiency
19. Acts as company public relation representative
20. Gives and takes actions for improvement
21. Achieve the economic and qualitative objects as defined by budget and company strategy
Hygiene Managers are responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices within the Food Manufacturing process, through the development of the cleaning processes and equipment used, and training provided.
-Cleans and maintains all public areas
-Empties ashtrays and urns.
-Polishes furniture and fixtures.
-Vacuums and polishes elevators.
-Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
-Training and leading public area attendant
Responsibilities and duties
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve business objectives
• Research and keep product up to date including relevant sales and marketing data
• Develop an operating budget for the sales division to meets business goals
• Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
• Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts Achieve sales goals
1. Responsible for air-tickets and other services Delivery.
2. Collect payment form customer
3. Insure effective decisions are mad when it comes to releasing customer order
4. Demonstrates the right judgment that is within authority while releasing and holding orders.
5. Ensure all arrangement is completed in an accurate and timely manner
1. Work with GM to reach KPI
2. Work with GM on strategy, forward planning and its implementation
3. Work with Operations and Chefs to ensure the roster are workable
4. Interview new staff for considered employment by WDL
5. Work with GM and departments in developing and marketing the business in collaboration with all service supports
6. Responsible for daily running of operations
7. Conduct all upgrading of policy on customer service and quality of service
8. Host weekly meeting with all department present
9. Update menu and promotions items with Chefs
10. Create regular events to promote and enhance the business
11. Arrange all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
12. Solve customer complain or issues
13. Create and implement training programs for Operation staff
14. Continuously review cost control management of all budget
15. Be a good communicator at levels of business, internal and external with a focus on customer relationship and service
16. Realize and present to GM, on a weekly basis, an analysis of weekly and aggregated result with needed action plans to reach company targets
17. Make sure all standard operation procedure are up to date and being met
18. Oversee occupational health and safety
19. Increase the profitability while keeping high standard and quality
20. Insures a good follow-up by assistant manager of procedures on a daily basis
21. Improve and update standard sanitation procedures
22. Drive support service team to operations efficiency
23. Acts as company public relation representative
24. Gives and takes actions for improvement
25. Achieve the economic and qualitative objects as defined by budget and company strategy
To greet and welcome the guests with a smile and always use their name
To assist the guests on the bus or limousine and help them their luggage if necessary.
Be considerate and to ensure smooth and comfortable transportation of guests from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
To familiarize ones self with the roads, building, shopping areas and points of Hotel, and be able to give recommendations when necessary.
To be responsible for the tidiness and cleanliness of the shuttle bus, both interior and exterior.
To report duty punctually and to maintain the standard with regard to disciplines, language behavior and grooming.
To ensure no unauthorized persons are allowed to use any shuttle bus or Hotel car.
Reports to the Bell Captain at once in case of Break down, mechanical malfunctioning of the bus.
To be equipped with the knowledge of the hotel facilities and able to up sell the
Features and service to guests.
Reports immediately to the Chief Concierge/ Bell Captain any damages, accidents happened to the vehicle/guests, third party if any. This allows the hotel to make an instant report to the Government Authority concerned with the relevant documentation and to follow it up with the insurance company.
To be able to work overtime when required.
To be able to provide parking service to the guests and patrons of the Food &
Beverage outlets as requested.
To provide Main Door greeting service and to assist in the handling of check-in / Out baggage for Hotel guests.
To provide assistance in the booking of taxies for our Hotel guests and direct
The driver to the appropriate destination.
To perform any other duties as assigned by Chief Concierge/ Bell Captain