1. Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting.
2. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
3. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
4. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
5. Supports budget and forecasting activities.
6. Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
7. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
8. Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
9. Supervise the accounting team to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
10. Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
11. Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
12. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
13. Work with other manager to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional workflow
• Location: Siem Reap
• Schedule: Full-time
• Salary: $300-$500
• Number of candidate: 02
• Dealing with all operational matters duties in Cambodia.
• Customer services.
• Following client during tour and handle troubles if any.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Reserving/Inspecting services & suppliers: hotel, transportation, restaurant..
• Working in Siem Reap, 5.5 days per week.
Monday to Friday: from 08.30am to 12h30pm - 01 hour for lunch break - and from 13h30pm to 17.30pm.| Saturday: from 08.30am - 12.30pm.
-Ensures that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software are fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
-Draws procedures to ensure that any problems encountered in software and hardware are addressed immediately
-Ensures the physical and logical security of IT system
and keeps updated written incident management policies and procedures where action to be taken, persons to be contacted in case of incident are clearly mentioned.
-Attends to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keeps track of such incidents and the way they have been solved.
-Strictly performs daily/monthly back up procedures, ensures the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes.
-Assists any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirements and provide adequate solutions to their needs
-Provides regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees.
-Performs regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup.
-Develops sound relationships with IT and maintenance providers
-Works closely with any departments of the hotel.
-Develop IT Management SOP to make sure IT department’s work implementation have is effective and efficient.
-Set up CCTV system and maintenance to make sure it working all the time
-Develop computer network ( Server-Client)
-Training and leading other IT officers in IT department.
-Monitor other IT officer’s implementation and offer support when necessary
-Control IT equipment and make IT inventory report monthly to general manager.
-To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by General Manager.
-Develop housekeeping SOP, trains and evaluates housekeeping department’s employees performance.
-Directs activities of the housekeeping department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
-Assists operation manager in maintenance programs for guest rooms and public areas.
-Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, public areas and other areas to assure that employees maintain the property’s standards of housekeeping.
-Schedules special cleaning programs as required; window washing, carpet shampooing, vent cleaning, general cleaning and other programs may be included in the cleaning program directed by operation manager and housekeeping.
-Maintains a monthly inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linen, submitting requisitions to the operation manager for replacement of supplies and equipment.
-Originates work orders for needed repairs to guest rooms or public areas and review with operation manager.
-Issues all supplies and equipment for cleaning of guest rooms (and other areas), in accordance with policy and procedures.
-Purchases all basic cleaning implements, supplies and equipment as directed and advised by the operation manager.
-Prepares personnel forms by submitting up-to-date information as changes in status occur.
-Assures that all employee rules and regulations are followed and report any deviations to the operation manager immediately.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
-Assists his supervisor to run the station efficiently, ensure the cleanliness of the food.
-Takes a responsibility for picking up the requisitioned goods from the storeroom and stock in the kitchen.
-Takes a responsibility for the cleanliness of the section assigned to him.
-Produces kinds of food in hot and cold kitchen either pastry.
-Cleans and stocks all kind of product and goods into the refrigerator.
-Checks and controls space for a la cart and event function.
-Works according to standard recipes.
-Establishes and maintain good relationships in his section.
-Follows hotel policies at all time.
-Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
- Invoice, Receipt, Payment voucher.
- Prepare details support accounts in Balance Sheet and statement of income.
- Control Stock.
- Prepare payment to the supplier and other agent
- Purchase and Order
- Understand Tax declaration.
- Monitor cost accounting records and ensure that they are compliance with the legal requirement
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
* Quality Management System (QMS)
1- Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan
2- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
3- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
4- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
5- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
6- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
7- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
8- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
9- Produce written reports and make presentations
10- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
11- Hold yearly external audit performance meetings within business/function unit and with Certification Bodies
12- Hold 2 times a year of internal audit meeting with business/function unit and internal auditor or consultant
13- Hold 2 times a year of management meeting with business/function unit and internal auditor or consultant
* Business Legal Service
14- Consult with law firm and legal adviser responding to legal requests from all business units and function units such as reviewing business agreement with supplier, sales contract, service contract, applying exclusive distributorship license, others upon request.
15- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Specialist to develop corporate working forms for internal and external usage.
16- Participate in the development and presentation of compliance training for all business units and function units, to increase awareness of trade compliance laws and regulations, and facilitate strategic business solutions.
17- Identify and report potential policy and legal violations and risks to management, while taking immediate corrective actions as appropriate.
18- Drive compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and best business practices.
19- Compile data or reports for internal and external audit purposes.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Do you see yourself as a Finance Manager? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), we're interested in YOU. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. InterContinental Hotels Group is looking for a designated accountant to join its growing Hotels & Resorts division as Finance Manager. This newly created position will have direct oversight of all finance activities in the InterContinental Hotels corporate office while providing additional support to the overall Hotels & Resorts finance group. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical finance background, experience in managing a large team with varied experience, a willingness to travel for work, and a passion for the travel industry. This position will report to the Director, Finance (Hotels & Resorts) and will be located in InterContinental Hotels Corporate office. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels brand, you’re more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze revenue forecasts daily to provide guidance on challenges with various departments
• Investigate contracting issues with commercial departments, E-commerce, and IT
• Document relevant operating procedures and incorporate continuous improvement plans
• Monitor daily/weekly/monthly deliverables from various jurisdictions
• Present findings in cross functional revenue meetings and act as owner of finance action plans
• Assist with month end reporting for collection companies
• Review monthly balance sheets reconciliations to identify and implement corrective action plans
• Review AR aging reports with various collection companies and corporate staff
• Assist in accounting for issues in rates and offers with tour operators
• Review intercompany reconciliations
• Manage a team off site
• Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as requirement by Management
• Other duties as assigned
- Receive and attend to all incoming sales related enquiries
- Provide administrative support and prepare reports to the Marketing (Leasing) department, ensure confidentiality in all matters dealt with
- Schedule and coordinate both external and internal meetings/ appointments for the department
- Coordinate site viewings with internal and external parties
- Assist in new project launches and events
- To lead the Serviced Residence sales and operations team
- To be responsible for the budget of the Serviced Residence operations and ensure occupancy and financial targets are met
- To gain a good understanding of the Serviced Residence market in Yangon to develop & execute marketing and sales strategies to optimize the Serviced Residence's value proposition & brand exposure
- To develop & maintain strong relationships with different stakeholders, including agents, existing and ex-tenants and representative of trade associates to build a prospective customer database
- To manage future projects that may be undertaken by the company