• Process new booking, amendment, cancellation to hotels, restaurants, guides, drivers…etc
• Prepare all tour/expense vouchers to suppliers and final confirmation to guide
• Check all invoices from suppliers and confirm to accountant department
• Brief program to guide and driver
• Collect and read questionnaire that guide drop and report to management if any negative comments
• Follow up and reconfirm all services to make sure everything go smoothly as per program
• Inspect new hotels, restaurants and other new attraction site and share it to team
-Prepares schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the operation manager
-Develop Standard Operating Procedure ( F&B SOP & Kitchen SOP) and clearly explain it to service staff.
-Ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas within the assigned restaurant and bar.
-Involves with planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of operation manager
-Ensures sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
-Supervises the daily operation under standards fixed by operation manager
-Organize function and set up conference or meeting rooms
-Propose training programs and continuously train subordinates to achieve highest level of professionalism
-Ensures correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses
-Work closely with Chef or Assistant Chef to improve food quality and meet guest preference or expectation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual as Assistant General Manager. As Assistant Manager, you’ll provide operational and leadership direction to the hotel by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining memorable guest experiences, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. You may need to deputies for the General Manager in his/her absence. We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it is created by our people and founded upon strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s why we’ve been certified as a Top global Employer of 2018. We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Direct everyday activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers;
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance;
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently;
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed;
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management;
• Coordinate a team of professionals, responsible for the respective operational departments.
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts;
• Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses;
• Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager;
• Will also be required to perform duty management shifts during weekends.
• Interact with guests and outside contacts including, , current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors local community members;
• Make sure the hotel delivers the highest level of guest satisfaction through superb guest services and amenities.
• Help the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability;
• Make recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and/or company and brand loyalty;
• Contribute towards the development of concepts for all F&B outlets, whilst ensuring the brand standards are met;
• Contribute towards the control of payroll costs by ensuring that operational departments are manned in an effective, efficient and economic manner, whilst ensuring that brand standards are met at all times.
1. Work with GM to reach KPI
2. Work with GM on strategy, forward planning and its implementation
3. Work with Operations and Chefs to ensure the roster are workable
4. Interview new staff for considered employment by WDL
5. Work with GM and departments in developing and marketing the business in collaboration with all service supports
6. Responsible for daily running of operations
7. Conduct all upgrading of policy on customer service and quality of service
8. Host weekly meeting with all department present
9. Update menu and promotions items with Chefs
10. Create regular events to promote and enhance the business
11. Arrange all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
12. Solve customer complain or issues
13. Create and implement training programs for Operation staff
14. Continuously review cost control management of all budget
15. Be a good communicator at levels of business, internal and external with a focus on customer relationship and service
16. Realize and present to GM, on a weekly basis, an analysis of weekly and aggregated result with needed action plans to reach company targets
17. Make sure all standard operation procedure are up to date and being met
18. Oversee occupational health and safety
19. Increase the profitability while keeping high standard and quality
20. Insures a good follow-up by assistant manager of procedures on a daily basis
21. Improve and update standard sanitation procedures
22. Drive support service team to operations efficiency
23. Acts as company public relation representative
24. Gives and takes actions for improvement
25. Achieve the economic and qualitative objects as defined by budget and company strategy
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales target with judicious implementation of designed marketing strategies and promotional tools
- Build close liaison with target customers and KOLs of the territory to use them for scientific activities and maximum generation of prescriptions of the products
- Prepare target customers’ list as per guidelines, visit them regularly and frequently as per company policy and communicate products’ message effectively, resulting into prescription generation and sales of the assigned territory
- Review doctors’ lists of the whole territory at least twice a year, maintain record of the whole territory and ensure effective and timely reporting
- Ensure regular doctors’ visit to get feedback about prescriptions of the company products and competitors
- Keep continued prospecting practice for induction of new customers in the territory
- Continue to improve product knowledge and use it during sales call in order to make call more effective and productive.
• Middle senior level operational experience such book accommodations, meals, guides, transportations
• Organize maintaining bookings list, understanding cruise schedules
• Deep understanding qualities that make best for passengers
• Manage incoming email, faxes, deliver something passengers suppliers
• Communicate, coordinate, follow up report the customer feedback
• Ability work under pressure a team environment
• Be responsible, honest dynamic
• Available travel province oversea
-Assists his supervisor to run the station efficiently, ensure the cleanliness of the food.
-Takes a responsibility for picking up the requisitioned goods from the storeroom and stock in the kitchen.
-Takes a responsibility for the cleanliness of the section assigned to him.
-Produces kinds of food in hot and cold kitchen either pastry.
-Cleans and stocks all kind of product and goods into the refrigerator.
-Checks and controls space for a la cart and event function.
-Works according to standard recipes.
-Establishes and maintain good relationships in his section.
-Follows hotel policies at all time.
-Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
-Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
-Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
-Solicit group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
-Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
-Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
-Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications
-Work closely with Catering and Front Office to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
-Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
-Other duties as assigned.
• Prepare monthly accounts.
• Prepare financial budgets and project costing.
• Ensure compliance of statutory requirements.
• Work closely with HQ on all financial matters.
• Handle year-end audit and tax matters.
• Liaise with auditors, bankers and tax consultants.
• Handle full set of accounts.
• Prepare monthly financial statements for reporting.
• Other ad-hoc assignments.
ASIAN OVERLAND TRAVEL PRIVATE LIMITED CAMBODIA ( Hospitality/Tourism )
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our AOS Cambodia family. If you are industrious, possesses strong team spirit, looking to grow with an international company based in Cambodia, we want to hear from you.
MAIN JOB DESCRIPTION
Maintain data in the system.
Write to hotels and service providers to update.
Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.