1. Monthly count assets for closing month end.
2. Monthly adjustment entry of items variation.
3. Monthly Assets reconciliation and combination reports.
4. Monthly Assets adjustment reports.
5. Daily Monitoring and follow up of Assets movement such as received, transferred, issued and so on.
6. Daily checking all assets movements documents to make sure all assets records in sage accpac 200 are correct with them.
7. Recording assets transaction into Sage ACCPAC 200.
8. Monitoring and controlling all cost of assets
9. Keep and maintain documents in safe place and proper manner.
10. Registering assets codes in Sage Accpac 200.
11. Other tasks assigned by management.
1. Monitoring and follow up all daily purchasing quantities and amounts.
2. Inspecting all cassava operation documents, purchasing invoices, payments, receipts, sales invoices, cassava stock adjustment and operation expenses.
3. Monitoring and follow up all daily sales quantities and amounts.
4. Check related party invoices in Sage Accpac 200.
5. Reconcile related party transactions with intercompany in the group.
6. Monitor and follow up balance with vendors and customers.
7. Well prepare accounting documents with records.
8. To monitor and controlling all purchase order requests to make sure they have been purchased on time need.
9. Checking all daily report from cassava accounting officers.
10. Preparing summary all daily report for managements.
11. Keep all cassava operation documents in safety place.
12. Other transactions assigned by managements.
Our new restaurant outlet will be opened soon; we are therefore is looking for cook helper to serve guest with their art of culinary skill and amazing food taste experience.
Comiss II require preparing food to serve guest. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Group Head Chef.
• Able to work on shift
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Good communication and good relationship
• Control and check daily sale report
• A fast learner and initiated person
• Prepare daily report to Operation Manager
• Check all rooms to keep cleaning
. Conduct and implement recruitment process and support headcount request on time and company outlets.
. Support document recruitment process to fill company required
. Support payroll to link and correct with recruitment.
. Conduct recruitment tool to gain and attract candidate apply.
. Assist HR and Admin department to achieve department goal.
. Other Appropriate tasks assigned by HRM / HRD
Graphic design solutions are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, magazines, posters, product packaging, displays, and corporate identity.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Commiss III requires preparing food for Buffet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and set menu. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Head Chef.
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED
Supply of materials Restaurant and hotel bar (kitchen Equipment)
Title of Position: Account executive
time : 08:00AM-17:00PM
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Finance
- Both male and female
- Full Time Contractor
- Salary 300 - 400$
We are a lifestyle driven group shall be recognized throughout the industry, as the preeminent company to own, manage, operate Restaurants, Spa and Hotel on a regional basis designing a “Total Quality Management” to consolidate its market share and profitability. Being completely focused on satisfying the needs and wants of each of our guests, earning their trust and loyalty, and creating long-term relationships with them.
The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, including building sales through telephone calls, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurants and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the restaurants locally.
• To increase revenues by effective communication & marketing of overall food & beverage opportunities at Genki Sushi, Doors and Kaifun, Increase unaided awareness of these 3 dining brands.
• Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the brands stays ahead in the local market
• Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media
• Plan and handle restaurants individual customer emailing.
• Establish and direct profitable cost effective sales program and consistently monitor results to goals.
• Manage and responsible for event coordination activities, and negotiating contract and fees.
• Coordinate detail of events such as; birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales, meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Generating innovative ideas
• Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
- Propose and assist in setting up the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and company future plan
- Monitor market conditions and government regulations to ensure the company pay rates are current and competitive
- Prepares payroll calculation & payroll record
- Processes tax and NSSF document
- Keep all payroll dimensions such employee info, pay change, cost & employment status movement and other payroll transaction change on tracks
- Follow the section KPI to ensure full document and data support before payroll payout
- Performs others tasks as assigned by management.