1. Registering consumers list and received payments.
2. Check purchasing and sale invoices, then entry into Sage Accpac 200.
3. Check related party invoices/documents and reconciling in accounting system
4. Reconcile related party transactions with intercompany in the group.
5. Monitor and follow up balance with vendors and consumers (villagers).
6. Make payment to vendors and related.
7. Well prepare accounting document with records.
8. To monitor and controlling all purchase order requests to make sure they have been purchased on time need.
9. Doing daily and monthly reports.
10. Other transactions assigned by managements.
• Able to work on shift
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Good communication and good relationship
• Control and check daily sale report
• A fast learner and initiated person
• Prepare daily report to Operation Manager
• Check all rooms to keep cleaning
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
ក្រុមហ៊ុន ជេវ៉ាយ ហូថេល អាធីឃល ខមភេនី លីមីធីត
JY HOTEL ATICLES COMPANY LIMITED
លក់សំភារៈសណ្ឋានគារ និងភោជនីដ្ឋាន (សំភារៈផ្ទះបាយ)
Title of Position: Account Collector
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Accounting
General Description of Role
To assist in the day to day running of the (JY HOTEL ATICLES COMPANY LIMITED ) ensuring Account Relievable from Department Retain team and Modern trade. Provide patient all our customer at Market (Central Market).
. Male and Female
. Age: 20-30
. Understanding of English Both Spoken and written.
. Good knowledge of computer skill: word, excel, Power Point, internet & E-mail.
. Good Communication skill, self-motivation.
. Basic Knowledge in Accounting Star Dar and Computer asset relate account file year two
. Pleasant personality, positive attitude & service oriented.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
. Manages day to day operations of the Accountant Receive department from
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Administration and execution of HR functions including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll - Administration, Performance Review, Training & Development, Employee Relations, and Orientation Program.
- Liaising with relevant authorities to ensure the company’s compliance with local Labor Laws and related statutory requirements.
- Preparing for monthly and annual company manpower, payroll and related HR reports to the Accounting Department.
- Administer HR internal control policies and procedures to align with corporate directions.
- Attend to all employees’ queries pertaining to HR policies & procedures.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Prepares daily expense and monthly expense;
- Prepares PR and PO in order to process petty cash;
- Assists in drafting main contract or sub-contract;
- Documents the legal/formal files relating to contractual issues under the Administration Department;
- Assists in raising purchase requisition manage the procurement process as well as the movement of all office/kitchen supplies within the Company;
- Assists in conducting office/kitchen supplies count
- Understands the good procurement practice in order to comply with the company’s Purchasing and Payment SOP;
- Performs daily clerical duties such as answering and screening telephone calls; taking messages; sorting and distributing incoming mail and faxes; copying and collating other admin documents, and other routine duties necessary to assist the management team;
- Arranges for lunch or dinner for visitors or staffs upon request;
- Arranges for local transportation for both visitors and staffs, and manage car log book;
- Assists in organizing the team building, celebration, and other team gathering parties;
- Assists to ensure the office is maintained, clean, and in good operating condition; and
- And any other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Marking procedure report (Daily inspection report, summary report
- Marking Certificate for clients
- Preparation documents and information.
- Receiving email and respond
- Booking courier to send documentation to clients
- Answer phone for sharing information
- Working in cooperation with the client’s staffs
- Other admin task assigned by the company
Graphic design solutions are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, magazines, posters, product packaging, displays, and corporate identity.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Propose and assist in setting up the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and company future plan
- Monitor market conditions and government regulations to ensure the company pay rates are current and competitive
- Prepares payroll calculation & payroll record
- Processes tax and NSSF document
- Keep all payroll dimensions such employee info, pay change, cost & employment status movement and other payroll transaction change on tracks
- Follow the section KPI to ensure full document and data support before payroll payout
- Performs others tasks as assigned by management.
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Greet customers as they enter
- Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the bar area clean
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
Our new restaurant outlet will be opened soon; we are therefore is looking for cook helper to serve guest with their art of culinary skill and amazing food taste experience.
Comiss II require preparing food to serve guest. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Group Head Chef.