1. Monitoring and follow up all daily purchasing quantities and amounts.
2. Inspecting all cassava operation documents, purchasing invoices, payments, receipts, sales invoices, cassava stock adjustment and operation expenses.
3. Monitoring and follow up all daily sales quantities and amounts.
4. Check related party invoices in Sage Accpac 200.
5. Reconcile related party transactions with intercompany in the group.
6. Monitor and follow up balance with vendors and customers.
7. Well prepare accounting documents with records.
8. To monitor and controlling all purchase order requests to make sure they have been purchased on time need.
9. Checking all daily report from cassava accounting officers.
10. Preparing summary all daily report for managements.
11. Keep all cassava operation documents in safety place.
12. Other transactions assigned by managements.
• Prepare monthly operational and staffs target planning
• Provide staff and therapists training and coaching
• Create new products and research products development
• Set monthly staff roster
• External and internal problem solving
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
• Self-confidence and good personality
• Check all expenses
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager
At Hotel Cara Group, we are searching for people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do, and the opportunity to work with a team of professional people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
Currently we are looking for:
Our Hotels offers a unique contemporary style and trendy elegance in the city of Phnom Penh. As a Receptionist, you will ensure that the highest standards of welcoming guests are demonstrated at all times on front desk.
• Your key responsibilities will include check in and check out, billing, messaging and guest relations. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises.
- Propose and assist in setting up the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and company future plan
- Monitor market conditions and government regulations to ensure the company pay rates are current and competitive
- Prepares payroll calculation & payroll record
- Processes tax and NSSF document
- Keep all payroll dimensions such employee info, pay change, cost & employment status movement and other payroll transaction change on tracks
- Follow the section KPI to ensure full document and data support before payroll payout
- Performs others tasks as assigned by management.
We are looking for a group of fun-loving personnel to work in our new restaurant as waiter and waitress. The successful candidate will be needed to be fit and healthy, as they work are on their feet all days. Waitress and Waiter should also have a clean and tidy appearance.
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED
Supply of materials Restaurant and hotel bar (kitchen Equipment)
Title of Position: Account executive
time : 08:00AM-17:00PM
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Finance
- Both male and female
- Full Time Contractor
- Salary 300 - 400$
Olympia City Hotel by Dara ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
1) Attend daily briefings and give attendance.
2) Receive keys and worksheet for allocation of floor and rooms.
3) Replenish maid cart with guest supplies, chemical and linens.
4) Make physical check of rooms for preparing the Housekeeping Occupancy List.
5) Clean guest bedroom and replenish supplies as per room checklist.
6) Clean guest bathrooms and replenish supplies.
7) Report missing or broken hotel property to the Floor Supervisor.
8) Maintain a polite, dignified and helpful attitude towards the guests.
9) Hand over lost and found articles to Supervisor.
10) Report maintenance defects and safety hazards.
11) Remove and dispose off refuse and rubbish at the assigned area.
12) Return keys and room attendant’s report to the Housekeeping Department before going off duty.
13) Handles and maintains all equipment.
14) Perform turn-down service in the evening.
15) Participates in department’s training programs
16) Guests’ requests and complaints to be reported to the supervisor as soon
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to the kitchen for cleaning
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Greet customers as they enter
- Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the bar area clean
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
1. Making good communication with farmers.
2. Manage and control cash received and paid.
3. Inspecting and valuating cassava quality, dry or wet, to make sure it compliances with buyers’ requirement.
4. Issue purchasing invoices and payment to farmers.
5. Create sales invoices and documents for delivers/buyers.
6. Managing and control cassava stock.
7. Prepare all daily report for cassava accountant and managements.
8. Well prepare accounting document with records.
9. Doing daily and monthly reports.
10. Other transactions assigned by managements.
• Able to work on shift
• Daily cash count with supervisor
• Issue receipt to clients
• Good communication and good relationship
• Prepare daily sale report
• Prepare expense transaction report
• Greeting customer
• Give the information to new customer and existing customer
• Received phone call and noted the client information
• Other tasks assigned by direct manager
Moving to Cambodia in August (haven't worked out the location other than not Phnom Penh, where I can find a good household staff the main decision maker). Single man (software executive working remotely for a company in the United States). Let me apologize in advance for any cultural gaffs.
Need a group of servants for full-time live-in service (I work United States East Coast hours so around 21:00 to 8:00 in Cambodia time). House manager to supervise all staff, two guards, two cooks, two housemaids (need to clean house including toilets, wash clothes and dishes). If other workers are needed, say it is best to have a girl dedicated to washing dishes, that is fine.
For cooking, I'm ok with local cuisine but not vegetarian (cooks who can cook other Asian cuisines - Japanese, Chinese, Thai, etc... a big plus). Cooks who can't already cook other Asian cuisines well will be tutored [Asian cooking tutors encouraged to contact me]. No formal experience necessary (helpful if cooks grew up cooking, maids grew up cleaning). Cooks will need to go to market daily.
Will pay excellent salary, plus accommodation, food, and clothing (both uniforms and regular clothes).
English a plus, but not a requirement. [English tutors also welcome to contact me. Staff will be trained up to fluent so I'm sure you will be needed.]
Families and friends encouraged to apply together. My first time in Cambodia so if if there are positions you think I need but didn't list, feel free to propose.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ការផ្លាស់ទីលំនៅមកកាន់ប្រទេសកម្ពុជានៅខែសីហា (មិនមានទីតាំងល្អក្រៅពីទីក្រុងភ្នំពេញទេដែលខ្ញុំអាចរកបានបុគ្គលិកគ្រួសារដែលជាអ្នកធ្វើសេចក្តីសម្រេចចិត្តសំខាន់) ។ បុរសនៅលីវ (នាយកប្រតិបត្តិកម្មវិធីធ្វើការពីចម្ងាយសម្រាប់ក្រុមហ៊ុនមួយនៅសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក) ។ សូមអនុញ្ញាតឱ្យខ្ញុំសូមទោសជាមុនចំពោះរាល់បញ្ហាវប្បធម៌។
ត្រូវមានក្រុមអ្នកបំរើសម្រាប់បំរើការងារពេញម៉ោង (ខ្ញុំធ្វើការនៅម៉ោងខាងកើតសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិកម៉ោងប្រហែលពីម៉ោង 21:00 ដល់ម៉ោង 8:00 នៅប្រទេសកម្ពុជា) ។ អ្នកគ្រប់គ្រងផ្ទះដើម្បីត្រួតពិនិត្យបុគ្គលិកទាំងអស់ឆ្មាំពីរនាក់ចុងភៅពីរនាក់អ្នកបំរើពីរនាក់ (ត្រូវការផ្ទះស្អាតរួមទាំងបង្គន់អនាម័យសំលៀកបំពាក់និងចាន) ។ ប្រសិនបើមានកម្មករផ្សេងទៀតត្រូវការវានិយាយថាវាជាការល្អបំផុតដែលមានក្មេងស្រីឧទ្ទិសដល់លាងចាន។
សម្រាប់ចម្អិនអាហារខ្ញុំសុខសប្បាយជាមួយម្ហូបក្នុងតំបន់ប៉ុន្តែមិនមែនជាអ្នកទទួលទានបួស (ចុងភៅដែលអាចចម្អិនអាហារនៅអាស៊ីផ្សេងៗទៀតដូចជាជប៉ុន, ចិន, ថៃជាដើម) ។ ចម្អិនម្ហូបដែលមិនអាចចម្អិនអាហារនៅអាស៊ីផ្សេងទៀតបានល្អនឹងត្រូវបានបង្រៀន [គ្រូបង្រៀនធ្វើម្ហូបនៅអាស៊ីត្រូវបានលើកទឹកចិត្តឱ្យទាក់ទងមកខ្ញុំ] ។ មិនមានបទពិសោធជាផ្លូវការចាំបាច់ (មានប្រយោជន៍នៅពេលចម្អិនចម្អិនអាហារចម្អិនអាហារធ្វើការងារផ្ទះបាយ) ។ ចម្អិនអាហារនឹងត្រូវទៅផ្សាររាល់ថ្ងៃ។
នឹងបង់ប្រាក់បៀវត្សរ៍ល្អប្រសើររួមទាំងកន្លែងស្នាក់នៅអាហារនិងសំលៀកបំពាក់ (ទាំងឯកសណ្ឋាននិងសម្លៀកបំពាក់ទៀងទាត់) ។
ភាសាអង់គ្លេសបូកប៉ុន្តែមិនមែនជាតម្រូវការ។ [គ្រូបង្រៀនភាសាអង់គ្លេសក៏ស្វាគមន៍មកកាន់ខ្ញុំដែរ។ បុគ្គលិកនឹងត្រូវបានទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាលដើម្បីស្ទាត់ជំនាញដូច្នេះខ្ញុំប្រាកដថាអ្នកនឹងត្រូវការ។ ]
គ្រួសារនិងមិត្តភក្តិត្រូវបានលើកទឹកចិត្តឱ្យដាក់ពាក្យរួមគ្នា។ ជាលើកដំបូងរបស់ខ្ញុំនៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជាដូច្នេះប្រសិនបើមានមុខតំណែងដែលអ្នកគិតថាខ្ញុំត្រូវការប៉ុន្តែមិនបានរាយបញ្ជី, មានអារម្មណ៍ដោយឥតគិតថ្លៃដើម្បីស្នើ។