PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
1. Prepare business plan and financial models for existing and new business ideas
2. Analyze FY reports, business performances and business cases, conduct research and learning to prepare recommendations
3. Prepare and understand accurate data collection and reports
4. Data research and analysis
5. Financial modelling preparation, simple (one-company) and complex (group of companies)
7. Business report preparation
8. Research, analyse and understanding of data
9. Supporting project teams during various analysis and planning stages;
10. Conduct financial modelling to assess the attractiveness of projects;
11 Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems to avoid business failure;
12 Acting as a liaison between the subsidiaries and as well as clients to perform data collection for well conducted business case;
13. Modifying business plan/financial plan advised by CPMO;
14. Facilitating meetings and appointment for team members to ease administrative process;
15. Assisting local and oversea business assigned by CPMO to ensure well organized existing and new investment;
16. Assisting CPMO and also own presentations to Chairman;
Manage and direct the daily activities of the leasing team in achieving the
leasing goals set.
• Ensure through continual training and counselling so that the team provides
the highest service to the potential customers
• Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming
property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and
maintain appropriate records of the same.
• Ensure that the composition of the team is optimized and that all members
are performing at peak.
• Represent the sales and leasing function’s views and needs in the ongoing
development of overall company policy and contribute in the preparation of
the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
• Create reward programs and events that will stimulate staff motivation and
performance monitor the daily performance of the team, the marketing
efforts and to report on the performance of both in relation to achieving the
established revenue targets.
• Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained
and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate
business and address any customer complaint.
• Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan
and take corrective measures in case of delays.
• Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and
leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are
made to the Director of Sales.
• Other tasks assigned by Management.
PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
• Work with inventory team and provide assistance in product selection for all 3 shops
• Assist the Inventory Manager and senior staff with in store inventory management and organization of store stock in the warehouse
• Assist senior staff with product display and keeping the store clean (products, racks, general area)
• Assemble large furniture pieces and other home products in a timely manner
• Work with the inventory and in store sales teams to deliver products to customers
• Assist the inventory team with transfer orders of products from one location to another
• Be punctual and prepared for shifts as needed
• Other adhoc tasks as required
- Manage company project on Sales and Marketing Activities
- Leading on promote product and brand awarenewss
- Develop marketing material and activities into the market
- Leading on event and roadshow activities
- Develop marketing calendar
- Perform other tasks as required by manager
. Manage all aspects of recruitment activities both local hire and oversea hire to meet requirement of each department
. Responsible for all interview process for operational staff and professional staff.
. Responsible and support for development of recruitment strategy and recruitment & selection process to meet standard
. Build relationship with all reputable university, college and other NGO to promote the company image as employer of choice by hunting the outstanding students.
. Develop the flowchart for internal and external recruitment, probation, promotion and transfer
. Prepare all employment contract for new hires and conduct induction training program
. Manage all aspects of on-boarding process including, workstation, email set up …etc
. Handle and manage internal and external job announcement
. Responsible for short-listed candidate from operational to professional staffs
. Coordinate with recruitment panelist in setting up an interview appointment
. Ensure that recruitment mailbox is maintained properly
. Conduct the reference checking for all operational and professional staffs
. Assist in managing and running career fair exhibition
. Update regularly to line manager for weekly recruitment status and recruitment tracking tool
. Ensure all roles has been appropriately evaluated and properly documented
. Ensure that all roles have been evaluated and documented properly.
. Other tasks assigned by line manager
. Executive with all marketing communication activities such as writing copy for all marketing collateral.
. Monitor and Coordinate the process for product demo, promotion or any event related to our product.
Create, Accurate and manage all publish content (image, Video and Written for social media and website.
Maintain the continuous awareness of competitive product, pricing and performance for market potential.
. Email marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn and related to tool of marketing.
. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goal (ROI vs KPI)
• Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
• Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
• Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
• Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
• Other tasks assigned by Creative Director.
- Work closely with other member in company or team work.
- Develop Web App applications
- Participate in workflow and process, technical review, meeting and discussion
- Conduct code review, Testing and Prepare documents
- Be able to develop both Android & iOS app is more preferable
- Design template, database, and process workflow
- Other tasks required by IT Manager.
1- Manage to achieve the set target of sales staff.
2- Lead, manage and supervise a variety of marketing campaigns that involve with direct email, outbound call, marketing trade shows/public events, corporate partnership, direct communication/promotion, media and other marketing activities;
(More details will bring up during interview stage)
• Ensure timely and accurate invoice settlement.
• Perform verification of invoices with purchase order and other supporting documents.
• Ensure all invoices have been checked for declaration purpose.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies and outstanding balance
• Organize invoices and perform bank reconciliation of whole companies’ bank account
• Prepare monthly reports to management related to whole month expenditure and next expense forecasting.
• Ensure on time and no duplicated payment made to suppliers
• Coordinate and solve for all operational issues with both internal and external business units.
• Perform multiple tasks of accounting to meet job conditions and process flow of the company’s need.
• Manage cash flow transactions and make statement
• Prepare daily cash payment for minimum amount and cheque for maximum needed after got approval
• Monthly tax document preparation and declaration to ministry
• Organizing all document of accounting records in place and tidiness
• Making transaction reports timely, review and verify invoices and check requests
• Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
• Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
• Update the company sales tax database as tax rates change
• Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
• Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
• Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
• Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
• Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
• Identify tax savings in prospective acquisition scenarios
• Preparing sales commission and making report
• Control cash reimbursement and double check advance request with receipt then make adjustment
• Other tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager
• Recruitment process.
• Prepared job description.
• Post job announcement via website and another place.
• Performant appraisal.
• Control attendant.
• Updated monthly payroll.
• Updated and claim with NSSF insurance to any accident cases of employees.
• Great another form for using in company.
• Vehicle maintenance control
• Register letter In-Out.
• Conduct with authorities’ ministries.
• Doing contract.
• Prepared and updated personal file.
• Prepared company profile and document for procurement.
• Control stationery in office.