Siglo (Cambodia) CO,.LTD ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Perform maintenance and update on the existing website, both technical support and content updates on the website.
- Work closely with IT Manager to develop new software to make our school full of technology.
- Corporate with IT officer to solve problems and update on our existing software and website.
- Control data flow on our existing software during enrollment period as well as student registration online.
- Technical support related to our system to End User as well as User Training.
- Report to IT Manager about system problem and system update progress.
- Corporate with Software developer company to work out with system project development.
- Support IT daily task.
- Computer Based Exam Invigilator.
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
Hydrologic Social Entperprise ( Manufacturing-Production )
*Recruiting and talent development - 70%
Develop company recruiting strategy:
• Given the local market, research and identify the “perfect” candidate profile for desired positions. Then come up with best possible strategy to attract and hire these candidates
• Identify potential industries and places where to attract good candidates
• Be creative in use of tools, platforms, messages and communication channels
Talent development and talent retention:
• Identify, develop and implement strategy for consistent talent development
• Develop strategy alongside with management to increase staﬀ retention
• Maintaining high level of engagement and communication with staﬀ in order to establish sense of community and belonging
• Share and communicate common values within the team
Identify Potential Candidates:
• Identify potential hires based on applicant resumes and vacant staﬀ positions. Work closely with department managers to identify critical positions and examine applicant information (including resumes and social media sites) to determine which candidates meet or exceed the position’s requirements.
Create Job Posting that stand out:
• Craft and post job listing on job recruitment boards and other websites to attract skilled applicants. This includes social media - Linked IN, Facebook. Create strategy to help attract the best CVs. Work closely with department and hiring managers to identify the role’s key duties and core competencies along with any educational or certification requirements before posting the job and opening it to applicants
Work closely with the direct sales force managers to further identify and fine tune recruiting in the field:
• Listen to Area Sales managers and work closely with them to support them with recruitment of staﬀ in field
• Provide support and materials for recruitment in field
**HR Admin tasks - 30% (with help of HR admin assistants)
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay action; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; resolving employee’s problems; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedure
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Responsible for employees delegate with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
• Maintains human resource staﬀ job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Benefits: communicate and assure that employees know and receive benefits assigned to them
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.