Land & Houses (Cambodia) Investment ( Real Estate/Property )
- Answer incoming phone call, make call transferring, and recording of calls detail.
- Welcome incoming guests for PPL Tower and guide them to relevant department.
- Responsible for viewing of PPL office and apartment.
- Help type document for other department when needed.
- Record of daily incident report.
- Prepare payment request for fix monthly expenses.
- Prepare cleaning duties for Cleaner.
- Assist office administration work as assigned by management.
1 Greet residents and visitors in person or answering following inquiries with helpful attitude.
2 Direct visitors to the appropriate person or place.
3 Ensure reception area is clean, tidy, and presentable with all necessary stationary and material (Forms, Pens, brochures…)
4 Maintain tight security and hygiene level at lobby by complying with procedures rule and regulation and control accessing with monitoring log book.
5 Note down all complaints would receive from the guests and cooperate with related department to solve it.
6 Prepare weekly and monthly report.
7 Other tasks as assigned by Management.
1. Must understand clearly all information related to the clubhouse
2. Prepare readily all supporting documents, stationary, key, towel and products to sell before operation process.
3. Carefully check the payment and issue the receipts to customers
4. Provide clubhouse services and products to customers
5. Clearing all the income with senior operation officer
6. Patrol around the clubhouse likewise lockers, playground, game machine,…etc.
7. Check and prepare the all beverage for sale and make report
8. Prepare the items like herbs for stream and sauna room
9. Other tasks will be assigned by Operation Supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to form the policies and disciplinary procedure of company
- Assist and implement policies on a variety of workplace issue such as disciplinary procedures, absent management, Working conditions, performance management.
- Ensure policies and practices are widely communicated and understood by staff all level through working collaborative
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all position
- Ensure the manpower needs are filled on a timely basis
- Perform other admin tasks including fixed asset, inventory, office supply
- Assist on pay and other issues, including administer payroll and maintain staff record
- Monitoring staff’s timesheets log-sheet ensure staff come to work and leave accurately.
- Communicate with public services
- Perform other duties required by Business director
Cash and Bank Management
• Monitor cash and bank balance and alert to management for any excess or shortage of cash
• Prepare cash projection for needs of payments, transfer or funding etc.
• Assist Accounting Manager managing funding sources
• Weekly report cash and bank balance to Group Treasurer.
• Perform monthly cash, bank and check book reconciliation.
• Perform cash count with proper report bi-weekly.
• Ensure payment vouchers are prepared timely with sufficient supporting document.
• Ensure bank and cash payment are properly and timely released to customers.
• Custody of cash and checkbook.
• Ensure receipt vouchers are prepared timely with sufficient supporting document.
• Ensure collection from corporate tenants with appropriate records and statements
• Bank in any cash collection with proper record and reconciliation.
• Inform to manager and relevant persons on each collection timely
• Ensure completeness and proper documentation of the functions.
• Other duties as required by Accounting Manager.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
o Make a cold calling to target client and have a face to face meeting
o Create and maintain leads to achieve targets
o Conduct CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
o Build good relationship with clients
o Have an ability to convince clients and make business deal
o Identify client’s need and offer the best solution
o Can work inside and outside office
o Keep update real estate knowledge and market
1 Greet residents and visitors in person or on the phone, answering
2 Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and service by face to face.
3 Collect all income from residents and clear with the bookkeeper
4 Build up good relationship between company and customer
5 Ensure the customer complaint will be solved effectively and feedback
6 Update the statistic of resident numbers
7 Update all units which connected water and electricity
8 Prepare all the announcement to all residents.
9 Prepare all the management fee contract
10 Prepare the access card to residents
11 Prepare weekly and monthly report.
12 Other tasks as assigned by Management.
• Meet with perspective clients and tour them to see the units which possibly attracts them
• Help check and verify all leasing agreements, amendment, renewal, termination, and other relevant documents
• Regularly monitor the rental property before tour the client to see.
• Ensure all the equipment is furnished when the tenants move in.
• Conduct market research to get insight understanding of other leasing properties.
• Introduce the regulation, term and condition to the clients before move in.
• Prepare equipment request and work closely with the purchaser/suppliers to ensure the orders are arrived on time for unit preparation.
• Handle complaints relating to leasing and build rapport with clients
• Writing daily, weekly and monthly report to Senior Leasing officer/Property Manager.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co.,ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
• Make a cold calling to target clients and have a face to face meeting;
• Manage own time and schedule;
• Create and maintain leads to achieve targets;
• Conduct CMA (Comparative Market Analysis);
• Build good relationship with clients;
• Have an ability to convince clients and make business deal
• Identify client ’s need and offer the best solution;
• Keep update real estate knowledge and market;
• Report to CEO and summit it into system;
• Other tasks as assigned by manager;
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
Coldwell Banker Cambodia company is now seeking a dynamic and talent candidate to fulfill the vacancy position below:
Position : General Manager
Location : Phnom Penh
The General Manager position is responsible for the overall support of commercial sales associates. This position will work with the Chairman and BOD, Local Leadership, and support staff to assist sales associates with development and maintenance of their business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Provide support for and organizes/facilitates training of commercial agents on the use of commercial specific technology and software.
-Support sales associates in learning how they can create and prepare content for listing pitches/presentations and proposals.
-Guide sales associates on drafting content, creating and gathering maps, coordinating surveys and other applicable market intelligence and marketing support.
-Assist sales associates as needed with review of commercial real estate listings, sales and leases.
-Help sales associates initiate and maintain property listing on various websites.
-Conduct regular sales and networking meetings with the commercial agents. Meetings should include educational opportunities, guest speakers, networking and relevant CRE topics.
-Using both external and internal resource, organize new agent orientation, in-office training programs, and regular commercial agent training sessions, to include training on various lead generation activities, contract writing, contract negotiation, scheduling for success, etc.
-Regularly meet with the Chairman and BOD to discuss brand happenings and national initiatives and communicate to local leader and agents.
-Lead electronic and social media initiatives for sale associates and listings.
-Successfully maintain and co-lead a strong culture of collaboration and communication with commercial real estate sales associates.
-Support sales associates with learning and understanding database and CRM usage and