• Verify daily invoices, receipts and accounting documents
• Manage daily and monthly payment of bills
• Work with stock controller and purchasing and supplier
• Produce Monthly Income Statement Reports, Stock Report, Expense Reports
• Generate Daily Sale Report, Daily Expense Report
• Dealing with bank or others authorities related to accountant as required
• Prepare and submit documents for monthly/yearly tax declaration to Accounting Manager
• Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
. - Work Time 8am-5pm
- Day Off on Sunday
- Other Benifit detail in interviewing
cutting picture using photo shop
Post Design image on social media, Such as google map, word press, Youtube, Facbook
•Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives as well as the target for the company’s growth.
•Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
•Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
•Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
•Assessing and improving profitability.
•Handling administration and paperwork.
•Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
•Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
•Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
•Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
•Promoting and marketing the business.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
Lead in the implementation of marketing plan and evaluate results.
Research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment.
Coordinate with the relevant team to implement the marketing and promotion plan, according to hotel and restaurant promotions and promotional programs.
Monitor threats and opportunities to ensure market development for company growth.
Develop marketing plan for the assigned products for implementation and evaluate the effectiveness of the plan.
Lead, train and monitor marketing representatives in the compliance of their work plans and work standards.
Lead all advertising and search all local and international market for all advertising opportunity in all form of media, magazine, social media, fliers etc.
Other tasks assigned by manager or CEO/Vice-CEO.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software (Training offer),order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
We are seeking Male/Female 16-45 yrs old Ready pasport Physically fit X abroad or new comer in Lahaina Chicken Company
Server Dishwasher. Bartender Bookkeeper Accountant Waiter Driver Pizza Maker Bread Maker Maintenance Kitchen Manager
Cashier Baristas Busser Runner Sous Chef Pastry Chef Chef Garde Manager Maître D Sommelier Caregiver Au pair Janitor
Cleaner House keeper chef Nanny in here our family Two days off per week 2000$ - 8,595$ per month,Free food and
Serious Applicant only to apply.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation available : (own secured room with private bathroom and full use of household amenities for the duration of
employment available) at no charge on a live-in basis.
Feeding and accommodation is free:
Interested applicant should get back to me with their resumes/CV