. - Work Time 8am-5pm
- Day Off on Sunday
- Other Benifit detail in interviewing
cutting picture using photo shop
Post Design image on social media, Such as google map, word press, Youtube, Facbook
· Collect Sale cash, check cash count with close shift, and do report cash sale report.
· Do payment of daily and monthly expense, Lady Drink and payroll (salary pay on hand).
· Do to deposit cash in bank for Payroll
· Preparing money exchange
· Do reconcile cash on hand and pretty cash with cash count every day when finish working
· Do cash book and bank book report every day
· Do reconcile cash book and bank book with Accountant (QuickBooks or Accounting System) the end of month.
•Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives as well as the target for the company’s growth.
•Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
•Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
•Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
•Assessing and improving profitability.
•Handling administration and paperwork.
•Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
•Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
•Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
•Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
•Promoting and marketing the business.
• Working closely with HRM to determine staffing needs
• Ensure HC Request Form completely fill up and get the approval from BODs very placing the job announcement,
• Participate the recruitment activities (Job Fair, Job Presentation, Hiring Day, Social Activities else,
• Responsible for placing online job announcement both internal & external channel,
• To ensure that all the interview is following the company process
• Performing as Company Ambassador to interviews candidates
• To matching the schedule for Manager or BOD to meeting with the shortlisted candidates
• To ensure the hiring process have compliance to company policy, Required document else
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicate in advance to related people of new staff onboarding (HR Team & Manager & BODs to keep them in the loop for the related task ( Checklist to ensure we are ready to welcome Him/her onboard),
• Update weekly to HRM about recruitment progress ( HC pending, HC fill up, Challenge & Issue )
• Produce monthly recruitment report to HRM
• Other appropriate tasks will be assign by HRM,
Receive payment by cash, credit cards
Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shift to ensure that amounts are corrected and that there is adequate change.
Greet customers entering establishments.
Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Compute and record totals of transactions.
Issue trading stamps, and redeem foods and coupons
Resolve customer complaints.
Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
Sort, count, and wrap currency.
Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies and other works assigned by Restaurant Managers.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
•Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
•Oversee accounting daily operations
•Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations
•Monitor and analyze accounting data
•Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
•Regularly produce financial reports
•Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles