1. Review Daily Lady Drink and then pass to General Cashier.
2. Spot check General Cashier's float every day.
3. Guide line flow working to Accountant team, Stock team, General Cashier team.
4. Response some working dealing with Finance Director and Vice CEO.
5. Help to support POS system.
1. Review monthly sale and expense average 5 Outlets.
2. Review Account Payable report and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve for payment to supplier on 15th.
3. Review Monthly Net Profit Margin and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve.
4. Review Monthly Commission Report-Ostro and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve for payment to partner business.
5. Review Monthly Report (Finance Report) and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve.
6. Review Monthly Tax Declaration and prepare Annual Tax Profit and then pass to FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
7. Review Payroll and then pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve for payment to staff on 5th.
8. Prepare Monthly Allowance BOD report for 5 Outlets to AM, Finance Director, Vice CEO to check and approve.
9. Prepare Monthly Analysis Report for 5 Outlets to AM Check and release to Telegram.
10. Review monthly exchange for lady report then and pass to Finance Director, Vice CEO check and approve and then give to accountant record.
11. Review Inventory Report the End of Month, Expire Report, Inventory verify with POS Report
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software (Training offer),order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
We are seeking Male/Female 16-45 yrs old Ready pasport Physically fit X abroad or new comer in Lahaina Chicken Company
Server Dishwasher. Bartender Bookkeeper Accountant Waiter Driver Pizza Maker Bread Maker Maintenance Kitchen Manager
Cashier Baristas Busser Runner Sous Chef Pastry Chef Chef Garde Manager Maître D Sommelier Caregiver Au pair Janitor
Cleaner House keeper chef Nanny in here our family Two days off per week 2000$ - 8,595$ per month,Free food and
Serious Applicant only to apply.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation available : (own secured room with private bathroom and full use of household amenities for the duration of
employment available) at no charge on a live-in basis.
Feeding and accommodation is free:
Interested applicant should get back to me with their resumes/CV
We are a lifestyle driven group shall be recognized throughout the industry, as the preeminent company to own, manage, operate Restaurants, Spa and Hotel on a regional basis designing a “Total Quality Management” to consolidate its market share and profitability. Being completely focused on satisfying the needs and wants of each of our guests, earning their trust and loyalty, and creating long-term relationships with them.
The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, including building sales through telephone calls, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurants and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the restaurants locally.
• To increase revenues by effective communication & marketing of overall food & beverage opportunities at Genki Sushi, Doors and Kaifun, Increase unaided awareness of these 3 dining brands.
• Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the brands stays ahead in the local market
• Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media
• Plan and handle restaurants individual customer emailing.
• Establish and direct profitable cost effective sales program and consistently monitor results to goals.
• Manage and responsible for event coordination activities, and negotiating contract and fees.
• Coordinate detail of events such as; birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales, meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Generating innovative ideas
• Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
· Collect Sale cash, check cash count with close shift, and do report cash sale report.
· Do payment of daily and monthly expense, Lady Drink and payroll (salary pay on hand).
· Do to deposit cash in bank for Payroll
· Preparing money exchange
· Do reconcile cash on hand and pretty cash with cash count every day when finish working
· Do cash book and bank book report every day
· Do reconcile cash book and bank book with Accountant (Quick Books or Accounting System) the end of month.
Sous Chef will prepare and cook food, and know all styles of cooking done in that kitchen including such skills as western cooking. The Sous Chef is also responsible for overseeing the kitchen staff, which may involve scheduling or dealing with personnel conflict. The Sous Chef of a kitchen will also make sure that the food a restaurant or commercial kitchen is using is of top quality, and the staffs are being mindful of the cost standards that come with the food. Sous Chef will help with menu planning, inventory, and managing of supplies.
We are looking for a group of fun-loving personnel to work in our restaurant as waiter and waitress. The successful candidate will be needed to be fit and healthy, as they work are on their feet all days. Waitress and Waiter should also have a clean and tidy appearance.
• Verify daily invoices, receipts and accounting documents
• Manage daily and monthly payment of bills
• Work with stock controller and purchasing and supplier
• Produce Monthly Income Statement Reports, Stock Report, Expense Reports
• Generate Daily Sale Report, Daily Expense Report
• Dealing with bank or others authorities related to accountant as required
• Prepare and submit documents for monthly/yearly tax declaration to Accounting Manager
• Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Commiss III requires preparing food for Buffet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and set menu. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Head Chef.