1. Collect stock request each outlets and do purchase request for refill in stock.
2. Checking stock request from 4 outlets, verify report with real goods, and inter data of goods In & Out in Computer.
3. Checking goods received and expire date and then pass invoice General Cashier to pay supplier.
4. Checking expire date and some goods was sold less, and then prepare goods by category and Oder.
5. Prepare monthly exprie report on 15 th and then pass to to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
6. Counting stock on 01st with team.
7. Preparing Monthly Inventory Report every on 5th and then pass to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
8. Prepare Draft Beer report pass then to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
9. Checking and verify monthly stock in bar area with POS System and pass to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
-Male from 20-40 years old
-University degree, preferred in Accounting & Finance or Management, BBA,
-Minimum of 1 years experiences as stock officer or accountant
-Good at English (speaking and writing)
-Good computer literacy (Internet and Email, Microsoft Office)
-Good personality and behavior
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send CV to Email: email@example.com
Or bring CV to Address: #28AE0, Street 136, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Or Walk in interview every day just bring up with CV!
ATT: HR Department
Phone: 069 755 695/ 086797781
• Verify daily invoices, receipts and accounting documents
• Manage daily and monthly payment of bills
• Work with stock controller and purchasing and supplier
• Produce Monthly Income Statement Reports, Stock Report, Expense Reports
• Generate Daily Sale Report, Daily Expense Report
• Dealing with bank or others authorities related to accountant as required
• Prepare and submit documents for monthly/yearly tax declaration to Accounting Manager
• Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
Receive payment by cash, credit cards
Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shift to ensure that amounts are corrected and that there is adequate change.
Greet customers entering establishments.
Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Compute and record totals of transactions.
Issue trading stamps, and redeem foods and coupons
Resolve customer complaints.
Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
Sort, count, and wrap currency.
Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies and other works assigned by Restaurant Managers.
. - Work Time 8am-5pm
- Day Off on Sunday
- Other Benifit detail in interviewing
cutting picture using photo shop
Post Design image on social media, Such as google map, word press, Youtube, Facbook
· Collect Sale cash, check cash count with close shift, and do report cash sale report.
· Do payment of daily and monthly expense, Lady Drink and payroll (salary pay on hand).
· Do to deposit cash in bank for Payroll
· Preparing money exchange
· Do reconcile cash on hand and pretty cash with cash count every day when finish working
· Do cash book and bank book report every day
· Do reconcile cash book and bank book with Accountant (Quick Books or Accounting System) the end of month.
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
• Working closely with HRM to determine staffing needs
• Ensure HC Request Form completely fill up and get the approval from BODs very placing the job announcement,
• Participate the recruitment activities (Job Fair, Job Presentation, Hiring Day, Social Activities else,
• Responsible for placing online job announcement both internal & external channel,
• To ensure that all the interview is following the company process
• Performing as Company Ambassador to interviews candidates
• To matching the schedule for Manager or BOD to meeting with the shortlisted candidates
• To ensure the hiring process have compliance to company policy, Required document else
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicate in advance to related people of new staff onboarding (HR Team & Manager & BODs to keep them in the loop for the related task ( Checklist to ensure we are ready to welcome Him/her onboard),
• Update weekly to HRM about recruitment progress ( HC pending, HC fill up, Challenge & Issue )
• Produce monthly recruitment report to HRM
• Other appropriate tasks will be assign by HRM,