Lead in the implementation of marketing plan and evaluate results.
Research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment.
Coordinate with the relevant team to implement the marketing and promotion plan, according to hotel and restaurant promotions and promotional programs.
Monitor threats and opportunities to ensure market development for company growth.
Develop marketing plan for the assigned products for implementation and evaluate the effectiveness of the plan.
Lead, train and monitor marketing representatives in the compliance of their work plans and work standards.
Lead all advertising and search all local and international market for all advertising opportunity in all form of media, magazine, social media, fliers etc.
Other tasks assigned by manager or CEO/Vice-CEO.
Manage staffs attendance.
Sales management, staff training, menu development, attraction, promotion.
planning and management operations in general.
Handle for directing and managing the daily operations of a restaurant.
Handle and respond to customer queries and complaints.
Greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu.
Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
Prepare reports, including staff control, food control and sales.
Working with food and drink suppliers.
Train and coach staff on customer services and daily briefings.
Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
Monitor and review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
Manage stock control and budgets.
Monitor and maintain the POS System.
Other tasks assigned by CEO/Vice CEO.
· Collect Sale cash, check cash count with close shift, and do report cash sale report.
· Do payment of daily and monthly expense, Lady Drink and payroll (salary pay on hand).
· Do to deposit cash in bank for Payroll
· Preparing money exchange
· Do reconcile cash on hand and pretty cash with cash count every day when finish working
· Do cash book and bank book report every day
· Do reconcile cash book and bank book with Accountant (Quick Books or Accounting System) the end of month.
Receive payment by cash, credit cards
Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shift to ensure that amounts are corrected and that there is adequate change.
Greet customers entering establishments.
Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Compute and record totals of transactions.
Issue trading stamps, and redeem foods and coupons
Resolve customer complaints.
Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
Sort, count, and wrap currency.
Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies and other works assigned by Restaurant Managers.
• Verify daily invoices, receipts and accounting documents
• Manage daily and monthly payment of bills
• Work with stock controller and purchasing and supplier
• Produce Monthly Income Statement Reports, Stock Report, Expense Reports
• Generate Daily Sale Report, Daily Expense Report
• Dealing with bank or others authorities related to accountant as required
• Prepare and submit documents for monthly/yearly tax declaration to Accounting Manager
• Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
1. Collect stock request each outlets and do purchase request for refill in stock.
2. Checking stock request from 4 outlets, verify report with real goods, and inter data of goods In & Out in Computer.
3. Checking goods received and expire date and then pass invoice General Cashier to pay supplier.
4. Checking expire date and some goods was sold less, and then prepare goods by category and Oder.
5. Prepare monthly exprie report on 15 th and then pass to to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
6. Counting stock on 01st with team.
7. Preparing Monthly Inventory Report every on 5th and then pass to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
8. Prepare Draft Beer report pass then to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
9. Checking and verify monthly stock in bar area with POS System and pass to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
-Male from 20-40 years old
-University degree, preferred in Accounting & Finance or Management, BBA,
-Minimum of 1 years experiences as stock officer or accountant
-Good at English (speaking and writing)
-Good computer literacy (Internet and Email, Microsoft Office)
-Good personality and behavior
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send CV to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or bring CV to Address: #28AE0, Street 136, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Or Walk in interview every day just bring up with CV!
ATT: HR Department
Phone: 069 755 695/ 086797781
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages