Assist with the development and execution of PR plan(s) for corporate office and divisions,
Develop, write and distribute approved press releases that are news-worthy.
Make suggestions, create and continuously update the elements to include in a formal press kit.
Regularly meet with and interview business division to stay up-to-date on their businesses and industries.
Schedule photography services for executive photos, significant photo opportunities and events.
Build new and stronger relationships with key local media to include: online media, magazines, newspaper, trade publications, TV and Radio stations.
Utilize Web sites and social media to post historical and current news-worthy items, press releases, speeches and awards.
Assist in creating and updating a tailored media distribution list for business divisions if required.
Assist in establishing business divisions and management as a source in the media.
Assist with the planning and execution of press conferences.
Create process to streamline internal communications relating to the management of news-worthy events.
Produce News Clipping binders and organize Media Recaps for management review.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at industry related events to include logistical support.
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at key community events.
Publication and Written Materials
Confirm article submissions relating to current events and issues in related industries.
Act as a “ghost writer” as needed.
Assist in writing internal e-newsletter
Sponsorship and Community Involvement
Assist in creating new sponsorship opportunities that will brands (under own custody) the greatest exposure and ROI.
Manage the administrative details of confirming preferred sponsorships.
Ensure related sponsor benefits are processed and/or received.
Advise on community involvement opportunities.
Promote and organize press conferences, and other related events.
Plan details of the events.
Operational and Administrative
Attends meetings of related divisions and other meetings as necessary.
Recommends and implement ways to increase productivity, professionalism and customer service within the office.
Completes outside errands as necessary.
Provides administrative support, as needed, to the Strategy and Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrate excellence in public relations.
Ability to generate, share and follow through on ideas to promote related brands.
Willingness to contribute to the overall success of the brands.
Possess strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations’ skills.
Ability to provide excellent PR services for related brands.
Ability to actively participate in internal PR meetings.
Ability to work well with other staff in a collaborative and professional environment.
Ability to execute multiple priority projects simultaneously while ensuring budget, deadlines, business ethics and best practices are met.
Ability to develop professionally with regards to being aware and learning industry trends, new public relation techniques and practices, and operational knowledge, etc.
Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ( Trading/Import/Export )
•Follow up payment with customer/sale representative.
•Record received payment in accounting system in timely manner.
•Check customer outstanding balance to make sure that these are accuracy information for future collection.
•Solve any delinquency customer with customer/sale represented and management.
•Support any accounting information, transaction with stakeholder if requirement.
•Manage account receivables, accounts payable (find solutions for long unsettled balance)
•Control stock general warehouse: checking, calculating, verifying, and reporting of monthly Purchasing, Consumption and Ending balance of stock.
•Verify payments before sending to top management for approval.
•Assist accounting supervisor to produce accounting report for management any support accounting work if required by line Manager.
. Assists customers who are picking up serviced vehicles by providing the invoice to the customer, answering questions, and resolving concerns.
. This includes processing payments for work completed or purchase of parts/accessories.
. Acts as the final interface with the customer.
HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ( Trading/Import/Export )
***Human resources planning & staffing:
-Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the
-In consultation with other managers anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic
-Manage the implementation of Company’s recruitment policy.
-Manage staff induction and probation in line with Company’s policy.
-Perform salary and benefits survey on an annual basis in cooperation with Management Team.Employee evaluation, capacity development and training.
-To identify training needs with each department and suggestion training to the growth
-Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
-Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
-Ensure that cross organization training and development programs are put in place.
-Ensure that the performance management procedure is followed.
-Oversee the organization’s HR development priorities, including skills audit.
-Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and
-Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility
for recruitment activity and campaigns.
***Supervision and management:
-Line manages HR staff as appropriate, including performance appraisals etc.
-Provide technical management to staff with HR functions.
-Represent Company at the Ministry of Labour in pursuit of Company interests
-Liaise with authorities to secure permissions and permits as necessary
-Secure necessary government approvals as required (e.g. work permits etc)
-Work with management and legal adviser to resolve serious HR related issues with authorities
-Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
-Provide leadership to staff in relation to HR, ensuring compliance with Company’s approved
policies and procedures.
-Ensure that all staff are aware of policies and procedures in place.
-Act as focal point for all initial queries from staff regarding policies and procedures.
-Monitor and advise on disciplinary and grievance matters in accordance with Company’s policies
-Negotiations with employees regarding wage.
-Other task will assigned by CEO
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
• Follow up and monitor the sale activities of Sub-Distributors
• Implement strategies set by the company
• Provide sale and marketing strategies sub distributors
• Provide training, sale solutions, and strategies to salesmen
• Survey the market situation and offer solution and strategies options
• Prepare weekly and monthly report related to sub distributor activities
•Arrange the stock and make sure all the quipment is in order (5s)
•Check and control on stock, on goods delivery to site and make a record data
•Monitoring and counting output and warehousing properly and do stock data entry
•Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms
•Assist in managing the inventory and make sure that it’s corrected to the stock amount
•Count the goods properly before place them into the store or deliver it to site
•Contact suppliers in order to schedule of expedite deliveries, missed, late or other problems
•Ensure that orders have been filled correctly and the goods meet specifications
•Perform other tasks as assigned by stock manage