o GUIDE PART
Guide association relationship
Guiding fees evolution all country (be informed, negociate, inform sales database)
Participate organize guide annual meeting Quality Manager
Update guide database (or make sure team do it well)
Collect feedbacks guide
Manage guide planning / preferred list
o OPERATION TEAM SUPERVISION
Follow up, & evaluate operation executives: training, give advices, control work.
Communicate CM Inspection/trainee of Team.
Update operation board every week.
Organize Operation Meeting every 2 weeks.
Lead team meeting every Monday operation part.
Organize lead meeting every special group solve problem spot stationery management (welcome board, maps, gift, ...)
o TRANSPORTATION TEAM SUPERVISION
Follow up & evaluate teams: training, give advices, control work.
Evaluate suppliers follow up quality
Representative Operation team other department: Sales, Production, TMS support, Reservation...
Make sure teams satisfied Operation
Assure coordination Siem Reap Office
o EMERGENCY DUTIES
Be available solve emergencies problems 24/7
• Irregular Tasks
o Suppliers relationship :
Assist some negotiations partnership building
o Client relationship :
Meet, give presents, have lunch, dinner clients partners (clients inspection trip)
Take care partners their inspection trip (inspect hotels, tours, etc.)
• Open New files
• Make all reservations (Accommodations, Meals, Transportation and Land Services)
• Update Reservation Records in to the Database
• Confirm all reservations to Sales Consultants on time
• Prepare deposit and final payment request for Supplier to Sales Manager and Senior Sales Consultant for verification signatory
• Responsible and Accountable for a completed file before handing to Operation Department
• Do the quotations and Itineraries for Sales Consultant and Sales Manager on time
- Obtain competitive quotations for all suppliers
- Maintain up to date trace file of all purchasing documents
- He/she is well understanding of purchasing procedure
- Compare price list and get approval
- Purchase order for all supplies needed
- Verifying delivered items and ensure that all items match to the required quality
- Keep record of Supplier management, up to date suppliers list
- Work with inventory/stock controller/ Accountant
- And other tasks assigned by General manager
HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ( Trading/Import/Export )
***Human resources planning & staffing:
-Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the
-In consultation with other managers anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic
-Manage the implementation of Company’s recruitment policy.
-Manage staff induction and probation in line with Company’s policy.
-Perform salary and benefits survey on an annual basis in cooperation with Management Team.Employee evaluation, capacity development and training.
-To identify training needs with each department and suggestion training to the growth
-Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
-Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
-Ensure that cross organization training and development programs are put in place.
-Ensure that the performance management procedure is followed.
-Oversee the organization’s HR development priorities, including skills audit.
-Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and
-Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility
for recruitment activity and campaigns.
***Supervision and management:
-Line manages HR staff as appropriate, including performance appraisals etc.
-Provide technical management to staff with HR functions.
-Represent Company at the Ministry of Labour in pursuit of Company interests
-Liaise with authorities to secure permissions and permits as necessary
-Secure necessary government approvals as required (e.g. work permits etc)
-Work with management and legal adviser to resolve serious HR related issues with authorities
-Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
-Provide leadership to staff in relation to HR, ensuring compliance with Company’s approved
policies and procedures.
-Ensure that all staff are aware of policies and procedures in place.
-Act as focal point for all initial queries from staff regarding policies and procedures.
-Monitor and advise on disciplinary and grievance matters in accordance with Company’s policies
-Negotiations with employees regarding wage.
-Other task will assigned by CEO
HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ( Trading/Import/Export )
• Assist Purchasing Manager in day-to-day purchasing functions.
• Process purchase indents and organize system for follow up of pending supplies.
• Facilitate and administer purchase in the absence of Purchase Manager after due approval has been obtained.
• Assist line Manager to produce purchasing report for management any support purchasing & logistic work if required by line Manager.
- To survey all information related with property in accuracy
- Manage and operate all the projects to answer the schedule with the high quality to keep the good branding and compete all the requirements
- Controlling the effective costing to help the company to gain more business
- Identify risk managements with excellent solution about real Estate to customers.
- Be able to understand property law
- Deal daily matter to make sure Real Estate running smoothly
- Participate on bidding process on property
- Support sales-team to gain the projects of Real Estate to make sure the products and good service.
- Provide training and the key performance indicator to all Sale teams to enhance the quality of them.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
Responsible for the safety driving and provide the best customer service to customer
Basic knowledge about all types of car condition
Ensure the car is clean before and after the trip following the checklist
Inform to line manager for any problem
Other tasks assigned by manager
Greet and welcome walk-in customers for all inquires
Provide information, explain and show the available products to customer
Track all the sale reports and prospective customers
Assist other assigned tasked by supervisor
ABC Trading Co., Ltd is a trading and distribution specialist selling motorcycle parts, tires and tubes. We thrive for excellence in what we do by offering care to our employees and offering quality products and services to customers.
This job hiring of a "Sales and Marketing Manager" is one of our effort to professionalize our selling/distribution process so that we can better serve our customers and strengthen our brand loyalty.
The job of Sales and Marketing Manager includes:
- Induce the right value and working attitude among sales team.
- Strengthen selling skills of the sales team with training, product and technical knowledge, and supports.
- Conducting research, evaluating market situation, diagnose existing and potential problems.
- Develop strategies to fence of competition.
- Develop strategies to strengthen brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop strategies to efficiently roll out new products and achieve high distribution coverage in an efficient manner.
- (Most important !) Execute all of the above with attention to details and determination.