•Managing Strategies and plans for new customers
•To build marketing teams and set up marketing goal
•Prepare budget for events planning and promotion.
Making marketing strategies for Sale and marketing grow.
•Knowledgeable to solve the problem skills clients
•Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
•Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
•Work corporate with sale teams leader
•Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
•Gathering market and customer information.
•Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
•Advising on forthcoming project developments
•Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the General Manager.
. Assists customers who are picking up serviced vehicles by providing the invoice to the customer, answering questions, and resolving concerns.
. This includes processing payments for work completed or purchase of parts/accessories.
. Acts as the final interface with the customer.
- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
- Obtain competitive quotations for all suppliers
- Maintain up to date trace file of all purchasing documents
- He/she is well understanding of purchasing procedure
- Compare price list and get approval
- Purchase order for all supplies needed
- Verifying delivered items and ensure that all items match to the required quality
- Keep record of Supplier management, up to date suppliers list
- Work with inventory/stock controller/ Accountant
- And other tasks assigned by General manager
- Prepare budget for events planning and promotion.
- Making marketing strategies for Sale and marketing grow.
- Knowledgeable to solve the problem skills clients
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Work corporate with sale teams leader
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming project developments
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the General Manager
HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ( Trading/Import/Export )
•Follow up payment with customer/sale representative.
•Record received payment in accounting system in timely manner.
•Check customer outstanding balance to make sure that these are accuracy information for future collection.
•Solve any delinquency customer with customer/sale represented and management.
•Support any accounting information, transaction with stakeholder if requirement.
•Manage account receivables, accounts payable (find solutions for long unsettled balance)
•Control stock general warehouse: checking, calculating, verifying, and reporting of monthly Purchasing, Consumption and Ending balance of stock.
•Verify payments before sending to top management for approval.
•Assist accounting supervisor to produce accounting report for management any support accounting work if required by line Manager.
Handle the practical things being with HR functions as like:
- Control Memo Reference number of Company’s letter to the government;
- Draft and translate the Company’s letter to the government;
- Study the possibility and understand the flow of work, procedures and process of registering and continuing the licenses for Company business operation for both new Company
registration and updating the progresses;
- Prepare and update the legal budget
- Ensure the compliance practices throughout the Company
- Perform other assigned tasks by Group Management.
Chip Mong is looking for many potential people to fulfill the following positions:
1- Financial Supervisor, Reporting & Controlling (1 vacant)
2- Assistant Supervisor, General Accounting (1 vacant)
3- Supervisor, Warehouse (1 vacant)
4- Supervisor, Technician (1 vacant)
5- Officer, Security Administrative (1 vacant)
6- Officer, Shipping & Clearance (1 vacant)
7- Officer, CCTV & GPS (6 vacant)
We offer attractive remuneration and other benefits including free meals, seniority payment, performance bonuses, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities.
Interested candidates, please submit CVs through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info:
Call: 067 666 346
Builds rapport and customer relationships and qualifies the customer’s requirements
Demonstrates the JLR Customer First Behaviors in all interactions with customer and colleagues
Support customers in all the relevant of customer’s needs, demand and customer satisfaction
Ensure sales opportunities are maximized for the full range of JLR Services and products, including warranties and service plans
Coordinates in purchase and sell process of customer and also dealership’s service support
Liaises with administrative colleagues to ensure the documents, contracts, record keeping or other administrative tasks goes smoothly
Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions
Manage the display of products and merchandise
Other tasks assigned by direct manager