Handle the practical things being with HR functions as like:
- Control Memo Reference number of Company’s letter to the government;
- Draft and translate the Company’s letter to the government;
- Study the possibility and understand the flow of work, procedures and process of registering and continuing the licenses for Company business operation for both new Company
registration and updating the progresses;
- Prepare and update the legal budget
- Ensure the compliance practices throughout the Company
- Perform other assigned tasks by Group Management.
ABC Trading Co., Ltd is a trading and distribution specialist selling motorcycle parts, tires and tubes. We thrive for excellence in what we do by offering care to our employees and offering quality products and services to customers.
This job hiring of a "Sales and Marketing Manager" is one of our effort to professionalize our selling/distribution process so that we can better serve our customers and strengthen our brand loyalty.
The job of Sales and Marketing Manager includes:
- Induce the right value and working attitude among sales team.
- Strengthen selling skills of the sales team with training, product and technical knowledge, and supports.
- Conducting research, evaluating market situation, diagnose existing and potential problems.
- Develop strategies to fence of competition.
- Develop strategies to strengthen brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop strategies to efficiently roll out new products and achieve high distribution coverage in an efficient manner.
- (Most important !) Execute all of the above with attention to details and determination.
Efficient allocation of workshop equipment and manpower available
Coordinating and allocating the work required for repair and maintenance
Balances the workflow between teams
Monitors and enforces work and safety standards, policies, practices and procedures
Generates revenue inside the workshop
Monitors warranty and CVPS
Overall management of an efficient and safe work environment
Allocates assets to product the most effective delivery of service to the customer.
Proven maintenance, repair diagnostic and technical experience in passenger and
Preferred areas of experience with light, medium and heavy duty diesel trucks.
Expert in maintenance support and management.
Thorough understanding of technical manuals.
Prior training and / or maintenance experience preferred
- Prepare budget for events planning and promotion.
- Making marketing strategies for Sale and marketing grow.
- Knowledgeable to solve the problem skills clients
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Work corporate with sale teams leader
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming project developments
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the General Manager
- Distribute products widely in the assigned territory
- Achieve monthly target
- Display products well and do merchandising in outlets
- Promote existing and new products to customers
- To survey all information related with property in accuracy
- Manage and operate all the projects to answer the schedule with the high quality to keep the good branding and compete all the requirements
- Controlling the effective costing to help the company to gain more business
- Identify risk managements with excellent solution about real Estate to customers.
- Be able to understand property law
- Deal daily matter to make sure Real Estate running smoothly
- Participate on bidding process on property
- Support sales-team to gain the projects of Real Estate to make sure the products and good service.
- Provide training and the key performance indicator to all Sale teams to enhance the quality of them.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
Builds rapport and customer relationships and qualifies the customer’s requirements
Demonstrates the JLR Customer First Behaviors in all interactions with customer and colleagues
Support customers in all the relevant of customer’s needs, demand and customer satisfaction
Ensure sales opportunities are maximized for the full range of JLR Services and products, including warranties and service plans
Coordinates in purchase and sell process of customer and also dealership’s service support
Liaises with administrative colleagues to ensure the documents, contracts, record keeping or other administrative tasks goes smoothly
Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions
Manage the display of products and merchandise
Other tasks assigned by direct manager
Assist with the development and execution of PR plan(s) for corporate office and divisions,
Develop, write and distribute approved press releases that are news-worthy.
Make suggestions, create and continuously update the elements to include in a formal press kit.
Regularly meet with and interview business division to stay up-to-date on their businesses and industries.
Schedule photography services for executive photos, significant photo opportunities and events.
Build new and stronger relationships with key local media to include: online media, magazines, newspaper, trade publications, TV and Radio stations.
Utilize Web sites and social media to post historical and current news-worthy items, press releases, speeches and awards.
Assist in creating and updating a tailored media distribution list for business divisions if required.
Assist in establishing business divisions and management as a source in the media.
Assist with the planning and execution of press conferences.
Create process to streamline internal communications relating to the management of news-worthy events.
Produce News Clipping binders and organize Media Recaps for management review.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at industry related events to include logistical support.
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at key community events.
Publication and Written Materials
Confirm article submissions relating to current events and issues in related industries.
Act as a “ghost writer” as needed.
Assist in writing internal e-newsletter
Sponsorship and Community Involvement
Assist in creating new sponsorship opportunities that will brands (under own custody) the greatest exposure and ROI.
Manage the administrative details of confirming preferred sponsorships.
Ensure related sponsor benefits are processed and/or received.
Advise on community involvement opportunities.
Promote and organize press conferences, and other related events.
Plan details of the events.
Operational and Administrative
Attends meetings of related divisions and other meetings as necessary.
Recommends and implement ways to increase productivity, professionalism and customer service within the office.
Completes outside errands as necessary.
Provides administrative support, as needed, to the Strategy and Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrate excellence in public relations.
Ability to generate, share and follow through on ideas to promote related brands.
Willingness to contribute to the overall success of the brands.
Possess strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations’ skills.
Ability to provide excellent PR services for related brands.
Ability to actively participate in internal PR meetings.
Ability to work well with other staff in a collaborative and professional environment.
Ability to execute multiple priority projects simultaneously while ensuring budget, deadlines, business ethics and best practices are met.
Ability to develop professionally with regards to being aware and learning industry trends, new public relation techniques and practices, and operational knowledge, etc.
Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.