EADECO (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. establish in 2014, it serves as the provider mass production on linen, bedding accessories, towels, curtains and drapes, cushions and upholstery fabric.
In international, regional and local markets it is regarded for its delivery of the best quality of bedding accessories and linen. It is an exciting time to join the team as the EADECO group is currently undergoing a revitalizing refurbishment and Phnom Penh is developing rapidly.
EADECO (Cambodia) is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position:
- Call, visit and follow up customers to make new sales
- Provide excellent presentation to prospected customers
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Complete relevant sales and marketing tasks
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Plan and develop a marketing and business plan.
- Data respond and reply all commend of the customer need via chat, facebook, and other
- Creating and developing concepts
- Flexible working hour
- Able to management team work
- Able to work on the weekend or holiday
- Work with marketing department to support marketing materials both print and online for internal and external need.
-To sell products of company in showroom to achieve sales target set by sales manager.
- Greet walk-in customers and welcome them warmly;
- Provide supportive guidance to customers in order to convince them to buy the products in showroom;
- Follow up and build good relationship with existed and new customers;
- Make sales daily report;
- Other tasks assigned by sales supervisor.
- Greeting with customer walk in
- Introducing to customer about product and service
- Received and control money and give change for customer
- Manage daily cash received from customers
- Solving problem with customers
- Daily , weekly, and monthly report of cash received to superviso
• Supervise Account Officer on daily operation of the accounting department
• Monitor and analyze accounting data to produce accurate, reliable and timely financial reports or statements
• Deal with team work related to accounting policy and implements procedure
• Reconcile account payable and receivable transaction
• Monitoring cash flows and budget, Bank Account and Bank Reconciliation
• Prepare financial report to GM
• Prepare document for various taxes declaration and documentation processing of Customs Duties (CD), Special Tax (ST), Value Added Tax (VAT), Profit Tax, Minimum Tax, Withholding Tax (WHT), Tax on Salary (TOS), Yearly Tax Declaration (TOP), Tax on property rental etc.
• Ensure all tax report are qualified and declared within deadline in accordance to the company’s guidelines
• Filing tax documents in order and manner
• Respond to any inquiries of other tax authorities in timely and good manner
• Ensure all tax transaction recorded are complied with Tax Regulation of Cambodia
• Control and Review monthly tax and Fixed Asset tax with well communication with tax department
• Inform management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities or tax regulations
• Perform other duties as required by GM
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.