• Control Software application, (MS office, QuickBooks enterprise, POS, VNC, help desk system)
• Purchase computer equipment as requirement
• Setting up and Installing such as software, DVR camera, Fingerprint
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or
Software problems and replacing parts as required.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
• And other tasks assigned by MD as appropriate.
• Control the correct delivering & receiving of goods and inform appropriate supervisor in case of discrepancies.
• All kind of products (SKU) must be ready for retail and whole sales operation
• Inform to concern persons to be strictly implementing of FIFO procedure, by following products code
• Closely monitoring with SOH in order to have sufficiency stocks for replenishment of all particularly location.
• Maintain all warehouses area are clean and well organised way.
• Respect merchandising guidelines.
• Control expiring date and ensure efficient stock rotation.
• Ensure the understanding and adherence to standard policies
• Assist in executing daily, weekly, and monthly physical inventories.
• Make sure damaged and defective goods are processed in a timely, accurate manner.
• Assist in protecting company assets through promoting awareness of loss prevention
• Unloading, Offloading goods from truck-warehouse-truck.
• Assure that all activities of warehousing and systems correct with the need of the company.
- Welcome customers warmly.
- Promotion products instore to customer
- Learning technology product.
- check and testing products before left it to customer
- Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
- Prepare products in store in maily and clean
- And others task that brand manager assign
• Ensuring traffic circulation in front of the mall go smoothly
• Helps students get in and go out of parents’ cars when students come to school.
• Patrols the area in appropriate intervals as assigned.
• Stop all person’ dangerous activities in mall area or other activities which compromise the safety.
• Keeps records of important phone numbers for ambulances, police, and local authorities to contact in case an
• Help and assist all school’s event activities
• Reports all damage, theft and burglaries to Chief Security and Head Of Operations
• Provides weekly reports to Chief Security
• Provides security and safety to the staff, Client, entry Mall in every time
Create sport community in Cambodia based on passion and happiness through sport.
Recruit and manage a team of sport player with a common dream of sport accessibility to Cambodian.
Manage my sport performances and make Decathlon (Store and Online) become first sport meeting of Phnom Penh.
I guarantee the profitability of the activity.
I measure my activities and plan my business.
I guarantee the product’s stock availability.
I guarantee the good functionalities performances of the website.
I guarantee the web merchandising. I find my product.
Friendly Navigation (Navigation tree, Filters, Page list, Product page, …).
Friendly & Personalized Internal Search Engine.
size guide, how to choose, information sticker …).
I ensure the increase in traffic.
SEO / SEA
- Assist to monitor the implementation of security staff are follow to the security policy and procedure.
- Prepare work schedule for security department and manage the attendance of security and report to security manager every monthly.
- Manage and control the budget for security operation and expense.
- Solve any issue happen for security department.
- Other task as required by company
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
• Supervise Account Officer on daily operation of the accounting department
• Monitor and analyze accounting data to produce accurate, reliable and timely financial reports or statements
• Deal with team work related to accounting policy and implements procedure
• Reconcile account payable and receivable transaction
• Monitoring cash flows and budget, Bank Account and Bank Reconciliation
• Prepare financial report to GM
• Prepare document for various taxes declaration and documentation processing of Customs Duties (CD), Special Tax (ST), Value Added Tax (VAT), Profit Tax, Minimum Tax, Withholding Tax (WHT), Tax on Salary (TOS), Yearly Tax Declaration (TOP), Tax on property rental etc.
• Ensure all tax report are qualified and declared within deadline in accordance to the company’s guidelines
• Filing tax documents in order and manner
• Respond to any inquiries of other tax authorities in timely and good manner
• Ensure all tax transaction recorded are complied with Tax Regulation of Cambodia
• Control and Review monthly tax and Fixed Asset tax with well communication with tax department
• Inform management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities or tax regulations
• Perform other duties as required by GM
- Develop, manage and maintain the company's content on the website and social networking accounts.
- Develop, expand and manage influence and online reviews and reputation.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Work on marketing collaterals and marketing campaigns.
- Manage online orders and liaise with florists to ensure the customers are well served.
- Analyze the market situation and performance of the company across all dimension (products, prices, services, etc.)
- Propose plans to protect the company's positioning and to maintain or increase the company's market share.
- Propose and organize products & services promotion strategy.
- Closely monitor the actual results of the execution of plans and strategies in comparison with targeted achievements.
- R&D research, and also identify target markets and develop marketing strategies/plans to ensure that they are run smoothly and effectively with the company's guidelines.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
- Other business development tasks that may be assigned by GM.