o Responsible to SOURCE to determine purchasing requirements, specifications, availability of material and supply schedules with local suppliers
o Coordinate the delivery of goods through suppliers to ensure they arrive on site according to schedule
o Ensuring to inform of any issues or delays relating to procurement and supply of goods
o Generate & process purchase order & update activities
o Negotiate price and follow up them by mail or phone
o Track the delivery of purchasing flow
o Find new vendors for better quality as well as better prices
o Maintaining purchasing database of suppliers & other purchasing documents
o Support periodical reporting by tracking & monitoring historical purchasing activities
o Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
o Follow up the urgent PR to get it done till get delivery materials to site
o Follow daily purchasing activities to comply with company Procurement Policy
o Other task assignments by Manager
- Invoice, Receipt, Payment voucher.
- Prepare details support accounts in Balance Sheet and statement of income.
- Control Stock.
- Prepare payment to the supplier and other agent
- Purchase and Order
- Understand Tax declaration.
- Monitor cost accounting records and ensure that they are compliance with the legal requirement
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
• Account receivable controller
• Process document withdraw money from the bank
• Close / Open account with bank
• Receive phone to support collector about payment problem (Issue the wrong name of cheque and other)
• Received phone call to support customers and sales about problem invoice issuing
• Make all invoice that already paid as a book in each month
• Other task assign by Finance manager
LIM HENG GROUP ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
1. Registering consumers list and received payments.
2. Check purchasing and sale invoices, then entry into Sage Accpac 200.
3. Check related party invoices/documents and reconciling in accounting system
4. Reconcile related party transactions with intercompany in the group.
5. Monitor and follow up balance with vendors and consumers (villagers).
6. Make payment to vendors and related.
7. Well prepare accounting document with records.
8. To monitor and controlling all purchase order requests to make sure they have been purchased on time need.
9. Doing daily and monthly reports.
10. Other transactions assigned by managements.
- Daily account report
- Front Desk Management
- Daily Client Services in office
- Make Settlement Report
- Account Opening and report
- Assist Accounting Manager to prepare the financial report require by management.
- Day to day processing of invoice and payment to suppliers
- Daily accounting tasks such as bookkeeping, naturalizing month transaction, control
petty cash, payment management, etc….
- Reconciliation account payable and account receivable prepared by key accounts
- Bank reconciliation account and all account in trail balance
- Prepare monthly tax declaration, and yearly tax declaration
- Other duties assign by direct manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Review current practice / policy to comply with enforced policy.
• Implement AML/ review in compliance case.
• Monitor/ follow suspicious transaction.
• Review client risk profile and propose action taken.
• Assist in developing all related risk policies and procedures to ensure that all business lines are well operated on a very conservative way.
• Coordinate with RMs/PSMs in preventing risks and fraud to agent and client.
- Warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival.
- Receives student payment for operation school fee.
- Counts cash and reports to the supervisor.
- Keeps reports for transactions.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Keep contact with supplier for quotation of any equipment using.
- Require quotation from any supplier for compare.
- Double check with equipment new and used for pricing and spate.
- Other task assign by Accountant Manager
HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ( Trading/Import/Export )
• Assist Purchasing Manager in day-to-day purchasing functions.
• Process purchase indents and organize system for follow up of pending supplies.
• Facilitate and administer purchase in the absence of Purchase Manager after due approval has been obtained.
• Assist line Manager to produce purchasing report for management any support purchasing & logistic work if required by line Manager.
• Developing initiatives to activate and strengthen customer relationship for the Bank’s existing customer base to push cash management service utilization
• Constantly finding out about market needs on cash management/transaction banking, building business cases to support new product initiatives and working with the team to develop product packages/bundles/initiatives to generate sales and maximize the Bank’s fee-based revenues
• Constantly working with the team to enhance existing products and services based on the customers’ needs, competitor benchmarking, and the Bank’s policy
• Developing action plans and strategies to channel the Bank’s new and existing products and services
• Identifying customer segment and constantly developing strong and healthy pipeline/potential deals to grow customer base for cash management/transaction banking activities
• Regularly providing supports and training across various customer touch-points, including branches, sales team, call centre etc.
• Supporting sales calls and participating in response to Request For Proposals from customers where required
• Attending day-to-day business operation within Business Development Team
• Others tasks as assigned by line manager
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure sales invoices are issued/processed on time with approved pricing and credit policies and record them correctly and timely into accounting systems by the focal sales personnel;
- Handle and control over the Trade Receivables and Other Receivables (accrued revenues), Customer Deposits (deferred revenues) to ensure account balances; (1) Trade Receivables, (2) Other Receivables, (3) Customer Deposits, etc.) are reconciled timely (at least monthly) with its account registers or schedules;
- Handle and process adjustment entries to correct wrong posting(s) or errors made in the accounting systems;
- Maintenance of the approved sales price records and check that they are filed properly for future references;
- Maintain a logbook to record Receipt Vouchers (RV) and Account Receivable Adjustment Voucher (AARV) for cash received, AR correction and adjustment and its documentation and future reference;
- Working closely with General Cashier to handle master cash book & cash update;
- Review all cash collection reports, supported documents and its cash contents and then arrange for timely bank deposits for being banked in;
- Handle and follow up all accounts receivables with customers and produce Customer Aging Analysis on a monthly basis and issue monthly account statement to customers and follow up on a regular basis (credit sales);
- Prepare Daily and Monthly summary cash collection reports;
- Record cash receipts from customers and others and check deferral and recognized income (revenue accounting) on a monthly basis (adjusting deferred income to sales revenues);
- Perform bank reconciliations, i.e. Bank Account - Revenue and Cash-In-Transit Accounts;
- Reconcile Trade Receivables and Other Receivables, Customer Deposits (deferred revenues) with its relevant registers or schedules on a monthly basis;
- Reconcile the GL balances of Unearned Revenue or Income with its registers on a monthly basis;
- Maintenance a good filing system, including soft and hard copies (RV, Sales Invoices, Daily Cash Receipt Report, Unearned Income, etc. according to retention policies of the company), in accordance with the retention policies of the project;
- Work closely with bank to process banking transactions, deposits, transfer, collect statements, update of banking information, process bank accounts, etc.,
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of implementation of internal controls (sales, customer deposits, cashiering and staff performance) by staff members of Finance and other departments;
- Assist in completing monthly tax returns (and file them with Tax Administration) on time;
- Prepare and submit on a monthly basis the progress activity report of identified issues/shortfall in controls or operations and propose appropriate measures for future improvements; and
- Perform other assignments as requested.
• Check and follow up the payment with customers
• Issue receipts for customers
• Check the validity of debit accounts
• Update accounts receivable into accounting system
• Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
• Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
• Prepare cash collection report
LIM HENG GROUP ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
1. Motivation staffs for doing the job.
2. Manage and control all AP, and related party in the company.
3. Review all purchasing and payment documents.
4. Doing job planning for team.
5. Monitor and follow up staffs work under supervision.
6. Organize all documents in proper manner and safe place.
7. Manage staff under supervision.
8. Do others management jobs.
1. Review suppliers invoice and posting AP batch into Sage system.
2. Review payment voucher (PV) and posting AP payment batch into Sage.
3. Review and verify on payment voucher to make sure it has enough supporting documents and accuracy of cash payment.
4. Review all recording of Purchasing order, AP receipt and invoice entry in the Sage system.
5. Review and verify on daily purchasing request.
6. Review and very on internal usage item in the company.
7. Preparing cost calculation worksheet and control.
8. Doing annual budget plan with management.
9. Do other transactions assigned by managements.
1. Prepare AP vendor report.
2. Prepare AP aging report.
3. Preparing expenses report comparing with budget plan.
4. Monthly cash reconciliation report.
5. Other report assigned by management.