Noyakong Group Co., Ltd. ( Transportation/Delivery )
• Prepare stock movement report and send to related department
• Prepare stock alert, stock reorder point, and stock analysis
• Attending in counting and checking stock based on packing list
• Checking on delivery team to make sure that goods are corrected
• Control goods delivery, follow up all incoming and outgoing products
• Check inventory and stock, to ensure the smoothness of operation
• Writing reports of inventory and stock to management team
• Perform other tasks as assigned by stock manager
: Procurement Officer
• Prepare Purchase Request
• Purchase material for all site
• Control filling document
• Checking pro petty cash & Advance
• Key in all subcon payment
• Other task is assigned by Manager.
Live & Learn Cambodia ( Non-Profit/social service )
▪ Ensure the enough financial supporting documents of the transaction
▪ Ensure the correct coding and information on vouchers (Payment, receipt, advance, settlement and journal)
▪ Well-organized transaction records in QuickBooks and Excel spreadsheet
▪ Prepare monthly and quarterly budget request summit to Operation Manager for
▪ Support project Manager in budget monitoring and budget spend
▪ Reviewed all vouchers payment, receipt, advance, settlement and journal entry
▪ Ensure completeness of supporting documents of those vouchers and full compliance with LLC policy and procedure
▪ Records and receipts of all daily transaction in to excel according to LLC policies and
▪ Cash on hand payment to supplier or reimburse to staff
▪ Ensure all vouchers request is approved before its transaction happen
▪ Ensure timely payment to supplier, consultants,
▪ Ensure cash on hand is secured and always keep in safe box
▪ Prepare and check all vouchers payment, advance, settlement, receipt and journal
▪ Well prepare of cash on hand and report
▪ Ensure the amount of actual cash on hand and in report are always reconciled
▪ Password and key of safe box are confidential
▪ Conduct surprise cash count with Admin & HR Assistant
▪ Document finance/account/admin related files in a good order and safe place
▪ Taking care and performing of general office operation
▪ Checking staffs’ timesheet, leave, and other records related to time in and out/visitor/staffs’ movement and report to LLC in Phnom Penh
▪ Assets and stationaries controlling including stationery management, assets count, update and reporting
▪ Guide and solve based on queries made by staffs, visitors and relevant stakeholders
▪ Quotation for procurement of office consumables, project supplies, equipment and materials and other related suggestions
▪ Maintain good relationship and represent LLC in the province in relation to partnership building, communication and administration matters
▪ Fetch and deliver documents or materials to and from LLC offices and relevant stakeholders
▪ And other relevant requested by supervisor or manager in line
•Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
•Maintain and update company databases.
•Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
•Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
•Book meeting rooms as required.
•Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
•Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
•Arrange travel and accommodations.
•Schedule in-house and external events.
•Arrange client meeting schedule with CEO and BOD members.
and Other tasks assigned by manager
• Provide various supports in order to facilitate delivery of achievement of business plans through sales reporting and statistics, sales administration.
• Support all sales channels in the monthly sales reforecast exercise.
• Help develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the country office, including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP platform across all areas of the sales organization.
• Provide monthly report of revenue by products and the required data to strategic planning.
• Assist in the acquisition and reporting technologies, and thereafter rolling out these technologies to the country sales teams.
• Assist in the design, development and delivery of the reports required by internal customers
• Analyze reports and highlights areas of opportunities or concerns to Management for action.
• Monitor sales processes and activities.
• Ensure that the system in place to measure these activities is updated and captures all key indicators and other relevant measurements.
• Manage the vast amount of data and manipulate them for various uses. Assist to build databases and data warehouse for analysis and archive purposes.
• Assist to prepare Admin Letter & Admin Document
• Manage cars and drivers (Daily check GPS to make sure that drivers travel to assigned places)
• Assign cars and drivers for all departments
• Spot check on the cleanliness and tidiness of every building
• Monitor and control the inventories of the companies and provincial branches supplies to ensure facilities and equipment are clean and good condition
• Prepare the report to Management for the assets serviceable & Non-Serviceable and recommend for repairing, replacement or disposal (write off) if that assets non-serviceable.
• Other tasks assigned by Management
• Prepare the Quotation, Expenses, BT, Sales closed, new connections, up/down grades, termination, vehicle booking & assignment, vehicle tracking system (GPS), BOM and other relate department’s documents;
• Prepare request for payment for the customer’s commission, cash advance & cash payback.
• Prepare overtime hour for drivers who are assigned to work on Public Holiday or weekend
• Assist Sale Admin Team Leader & other department in dealing with the existing customers
• Maintain all proper documents processed for the receipt of good and suppliers
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report and sales pipeline to the sales admin team leader and management
• Provide general administration support to Sale Admin Team Leader & CEO as required.
• Do other tasks as required by Management and Team Leader
- Support sales consultants and manager by issuing quote, contract, invoice, and other sales related info
- Ensure to have sufficient with proper control of inventories both new car and stationary/ amenity ready for use
- Regularly report sales situation to manager i.e Sales, order taking, stock back order and other expenses
- Check and update all sale related expense prior submitted to the manager
- Ensure each customer profile has been updated by each sales staff on a regular basis
- Perform other task assigned by Branch Manager
• Prepare loan documents as per bank’s checklist
• Analyze loan application and ensure all documents are complete and are compliant with bank’s policy and procedure
• Discuss and recommend loan to Deputy Loan Operations Manager/ Loan Operations Manager
• Prepare loan documents and presentation for Credit Committee Meeting
• Prepare legal documents and loan file for branch
• Other tasks as assigned by Deputy Loan Operations Manager/ Loan Operations Manager
M.G.N Emperor Bank Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
-Responsible for generating and maintaining documentation
-Monitoring bank’s fixed asset listing
-Control stock of supplies and record keeping
-Monitor and coordinate the use of vehicles
-Prepare purchase request and price quotation acquisition
-Ensure cleanliness of the bank promises
-Perform other task as required by management
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist Chinese manager in communication (both oral and written)
- Interpret from Chinese to Khmer or From Khmer to Chinese
- Understanding related Chinese documents
- Make reports and document creation
- Document translation Interpreter for Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the management