- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director as well prepared for meetings.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Liaising with staff, business people, clients, etc.,
Dealing with incoming call, email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf
of the manager
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the
director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance
Taking on some of the director's responsibilities and working more closely with
Document translations From Khmer To English & English To Khmer
Other tasks as assigned.
•Provide support to Production Manager in collecting and providing all the production data to determine overall and individual performances, estimating and following up the production capacity in lines with the plan , quality of all the related sections and theirs workers and reporting any variances and support Production Manager in developing plans to mitigate the issues.
•Support Production Manager in driving Continuous Improvement projects.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the production department in managing, balancing, training the labor force to maintain the company's production schedule and quality.
•Continuously strive to raise standards of housekeeping in the production area. Support implementation of 6S methodology.
•Should be aware of problem solving tools and should practice Corrective Action Preventive Action approach in problem solving.
•To track and determine the performance of the workers in the assigned sections and provide them continuous feedback with objective of efficiency improvement
•Facilitate the polishing skills training and ensure the training run properly as per guideline.
•To create scientific, plan, reporting charts and other necessary diagrams for keeping in record and reporting of productivity.
•Support Production Manager to set the procedure and instruction for the sections as required so that the workers can follow.
•To comply with all the company's regulation during the working time.
•To comply with the health and safety procedure and regulation during the working time.
To obey all the machine operation manual, company's facilities maintenance and protection regulation.
•To find out in advance any equipment and production issues so as to have soon action plan to prevent any serious problem.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the ICPL & QC department to ensure all the shipment s is on schedule.
•To develop necessary reports and reporting systems in order to record and save all the production data for productivity / quality/ cost analysis. Use the same data to provide feedbacks to workers about their productivity and to manage various production steps with the aim to ensuring and reporting exactly the section's productivity, production cost as well as quality.
To work closely with other support functions in particular HR, Engineering, Purchase departments towards developing effective feedback loop with objective of improving effectiveness.
•Support production manager to prepare the target chart for trainees and polishers following the company policy. Record properly the actual stone produced by trainees and polishers, produce the monthly report and submit to production manager and relevant persons as require by the company
•Taking minute of meeting in production or as instruct by manager.
•Keep record of stock and make purchase plans for the necessary tools, equipment and consumable.
•Support Production Manager in tracking budget for the Production and reporting any abnormality and developing action plan for the same.
•Execute other tasks/project as assign by manager
• Translate content as assigned, topics include but are not limited to:
marketing/PR, guidelines, production material, product features;
• Provide consecutive and interpretation support for team meeting/slide/video
conferences and internal meetings;
• Work with Localization Project Task to track and update interpreter
memories and maintain interpreter consistency in company;
• Task and work flow projects as assigned by Management.
Cambodian Broadcasting Service (CBS) ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Assist in S.O data input and send to finance team for invoice issuance
- Help prepare sales report (sales performance, agency performance) upon request
- Reconcile S.O with finance on monthly basis
- Assist in review bookings and agreements, pricing, time band, special request
- Help monitor agreement (filling agreement of committed agencies, sponsorship and other special events)
- Prepare adhoc/weekly/monthly/yearly barter, media, return, rebate, discount
- Other tasks assigned by manager
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Prepare employment contract and other document for working.
- Make sure workplace is safety & security for staff.
- Manage staff attendance and update annual leave record and special leave.
- Tracking expense report for provincial sales (car fixing, gasoline,…)
- Assist in Admin tasks like office supplies and equipment and document filing.
- Follow up the performance review/appraisal.
- Process document for staff when they meet accidence.
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager.
Supervise daily showroom operations, develop sales volume and maintain an active client portfolio
Introduce products to customers, would it be private residential owners, corporate clients or business owners
Manage, motivate and train new employees to product knowledge and sales skills
Supervise stock inventory, stock movement, ordering of materials, and items delivery to customers
Manage sales records, invoices, summary reports, and follow up on AR to ensure timely cash collection. Analyze the sales figures and forecast future sales
Propose and organize special promotions, displays, or events in order to increase sales volume
Advise on marketing and communication materials to maintain high level of brand awareness (website, social medias, printing, collaterals, press, public relationship, TV and other media)
Perform other tasks as assigned by Shop Manager
• Control, check and register to walk-in guests;
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports to direct supervisor;
• Keep all administrative forms, policies control and personnel records;
• Ensure employees well-being by providing administrative supports as required;
• Assist in ordering, receiving, storing and distribution of office supplies & materials if needed;
• Assist control security guards;
• Update computer with timely and valid information when necessary;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
CMED Construction ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
Providing seamless support to the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO, including but not limited to: diary management, arranging meetings and calls, report and document preparation, preparing detailed international and domestic travel itineraries, making bookings and generally being proactive to ensure the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO is well prepared for all meetings on a day to day basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To facilitate the organization of meetings by scheduling the meeting, inviting participants, ordering refreshments, booking equipment and meeting rooms, preparing and distributing agendas and taking minutes, and greeting visitors so that meetings are efficiently and effectively organized.
• Ensure meetings are both regular, which can be scheduled well in advance, and ad hoc, responding to urgent requests for support.
• Meetings are organized efficiently and to the satisfaction of the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO.
• Key support to the Deputy CEO in preparation for board committee meetings and other formal meetings.
• To organize, plan and facilitate Guest according to the instructions of Deputy CEO, VP & CEO.
• Manage smoothest flow of document submission for approval.
• Arrange and attend Meeting, Company visit, Lunch and Dinner with guests.
• Manage travel itineraries; air ticket, hotel booking, car rental, budget planning, trip schedule, expenses clearing.
• Manage company and personal confidential data (soft and hard copies).
• Deliver message from Top management down to all related persons and ensure for the returned quick response.
• Supervise PA team to ensure the smooth operation on a day to day basis.