• Answering incoming phone call and recording of calls detail
• Receiving incoming guest for KTE office and directing to
• Responsible for viewing of KTE office
• Helping in typing of document for other department when needed Recording of daily incident report
• Preparing Cleaning Duties for Cleaner
• Admin work in KT Express Logistic
Cambodian Broadcasting Service (CBS) ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Assist in S.O data input and send to finance team for invoice issuance
- Help prepare sales report (sales performance, agency performance) upon request
- Reconcile S.O with finance on monthly basis
- Assist in review bookings and agreements, pricing, time band, special request
- Help monitor agreement (filling agreement of committed agencies, sponsorship and other special events)
- Prepare adhoc/weekly/monthly/yearly barter, media, return, rebate, discount
- Other tasks assigned by manager
• Assist to prepare Admin Letter & Admin Document
• Assist to Prepare documents in order to apply the Quota and Work Permits to Ministry of Labor
• Prepare staff declaration for confirmed staff and some positions that need insurance on starting date with Forte & NSSF
• Prepare claimed documents to NSSF and Forte when staff get accident
• Manage the MekongNet’s cars and drivers (Daily check GPS to make sure that drivers travel to assigned places)
• Assign cars and drivers for all departments
• Monitor and control the inventories of the companies and provincial branches supplies to ensure facilities and equipment are clean and good condition
• Prepare the report to Management for the assets serviceable & Non-Serviceable and recommend for repairing, replacement or disposal (write off) if that assets non-serviceable.
• Other tasks assigned by Management
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, answering or referring inquiries
Sale products to the customer
Work with customers to find what they want
Daily sale performance indoor and outdoor
Reports on time to work and follows schedule that is given
Perform other related duties as required by supervisors
- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
Supervise daily showroom operations, develop sales volume and maintain an active client portfolio
Introduce products to customers, would it be private residential owners, corporate clients or business owners
Manage, motivate and train new employees to product knowledge and sales skills
Supervise stock inventory, stock movement, ordering of materials, and items delivery to customers
Manage sales records, invoices, summary reports, and follow up on AR to ensure timely cash collection. Analyze the sales figures and forecast future sales
Propose and organize special promotions, displays, or events in order to increase sales volume
Advise on marketing and communication materials to maintain high level of brand awareness (website, social medias, printing, collaterals, press, public relationship, TV and other media)
Perform other tasks as assigned by Shop Manager
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Prepare employment contract and other document for working.
- Make sure workplace is safety & security for staff.
- Manage staff attendance and update annual leave record and special leave.
- Tracking expense report for provincial sales (car fixing, gasoline,…)
- Assist in Admin tasks like office supplies and equipment and document filing.
- Follow up the performance review/appraisal.
- Process document for staff when they meet accidence.
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager.
OTK Property Development Co., Ltd was founded in 2015 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation. We will start to work for Royal One Project in Mid- January 2019. As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant board of director
Location: Phnom Penh
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
Language: Chinese -English Excellent
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to today administration and logistics of the Board of Directors activities .
- Providing executive support to the business director.
- Preparing and maintaining agendas and minutes for board and company meetings.
- Maintaining board records and governing documents.
- Handling board communications, Assisting with and with other tasks as assigned.
- Work with the board chair and business director to prepare board meeting agenda.
- Attend all board and board committee meetings. Record written minutes of the meetings and prepare them for review and approval with officers and committee chairs. Keep track of action items discussions that require follow-up. Find an adequate substitute to attend and take minutes if not able to attend.
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:30am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Salary is negotiable
Interest applications are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, expect salary and attached photo (4x6) along with relevant documents to Office OTK Property Development Co., Ltd to the following address:
#19, Street 392 Corner 71, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone 012 602 748/093 947 981