- Install and configuration, CCTV, Fire alarm, Access Control, Home automation, PBX, Network.
- Design (Draft Plan) and specify (Suggest) solution for customer.
- Provide customer support and training.
- Support team work and technician work when required.
- Daily report at the end of the working day to company system provided.
- Other job will assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Will get to learn from IT team leader.
*Note: this job is site work NOT OFFICE WORK which required go direct to customer place.
o Correctly record and label all received PC/laptops/other hardware and its physical conditions and packaging and properly store them in appropriate/assigned space
o Assess software issues and recommend solution and service pricing
o Install software and troubleshoot software issues for customers at both Anana Service Center and outside
o Consult and ask for advices from Software Supervisor in case of meeting difficult software issues or difficult operational issues
o Properly pack the repaired laptop/PC/hardware and give to Customer Service Team
o Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Software Supervisor
• Merchant set up
• Provide merchant training
• Service and solving customer complaint
• Process merchant clearing and settlement
• Pos maintenance
• Service cardholder, billing and payment
• Daily and monthly report to managements
• Create the designs as for various applications, photo editing, and layout involve to any kind of advertising, brochures, banner, diary and calendar, app templates..
• Create the designs for social media images posting as publish holiday corporate promo, products and services.
• Propose the design concepts such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver a desired message;
• Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use as CAB standard;
• Review designs for errors font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text before printing or publishing.
• Perform any other functions that maybe assigned from time to time, including those which are the subject of new guidelines and/or procedures which not be specifically enumerated herein.