Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Reviewing and developing compliance policies, manual, and guideline,
- Review on loan documents and give advice and recommendation to relevant officers to ensure the risk of compliance is minimized,
- Ensure institution fully comply laws, regulations, internal policies procedures,
- Report non-compliance issues, its mitigation result the implementation Managing Director,
- Responsible for identifying compliance issues that require follow-up investigation,
- In charge in contributing to the development of a full set of policies and procedures for future development,
- Support in advising the management team on key planning issues and in making strategic planning and resource allocation,
- Other duties as assigned by Compliance Manager.
• Lead in developing and updating the compliance checklist and carrying out compliance checks
• Develop and update legal and regulatory compliance tools, policies and procedures in compliance with external regulatory requirements
• Lead in developing and updating policy, procedure and guidelines to make sure appropriate Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) strategy is implemented properly and effectively
• Perform client risk profile to assign AML/CFT risk rating.
• Assist on prepare all correspondent letters to/from external parties
• Preparing and submitting appropriate reports to regulatory authorities
• Update the status of non-compliant issues which breach to policies and procedures including the remediation actions and report to relevant Committee
• Assist to Complete AML questionnaire for correspondent banks, RMA banks, Vostro and Nostro Account, and other local banks
• Oversee FATCA / CRS registration and reporting.
• Attend Ad-hoc tasks as requested by business unit.
• Planning and implementing annual training plan.
• Develop Risk Management policies and lead Risk Management Department.
• Develop process mapping, documentation, business process architecture and process owners that create a competitive advantage and maximizing efficiency and quality while minimizing operational risk and market risk etc.;
• Collaborate with lead cross-functional teams to scope, design and implement simplified and streamlined process improvements; and Leverage knowledge of business processes and business needs through actively and visibly coach and champion change management via engagement of respective departments and clear communication of the benefit of process improvement;
• Develop contingency for business and testing, Systematic and Trigger alert; and monitoring Business Continuity Planning and Crisis Management Plan procedures;
• Internal policy and process reviewing to gain clarity on department's control violations and identify possible implication
• Assessment of the likelihood and impact of loss incurred from the non-compliance to Laws, regulations and internal policies
Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by Bank such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating Bank’s previous handling of risks;
• Preparing the reports and report to the Risk Management Committee
• Checking camera at the assigned Outlet/Branch to make sure that sound and picture work and are clear.
• Counting currencies exchange transactions include received and given to customer.
• Counting Visa Card, Master Card, CUP, and Western Union transactions include sending and receiving.
• Checking uniform and behavior of Supervisor and Teller.
• Monitoring camera live on staff during working hours.
• Checking opening and closing time of Branch and Outlets.
• Paying attention on customers and staffs suspicious action.
• Preparing report for all the above transactions and submit it to Team Leader for reviewing.