- To join partly in development of credit product, process, policies and procedures with another relevant team.
- Introducing and promoting new product by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- To handle all complaints which received from customer related to credit transactions.
- To coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to resolve the complaint according to complaint management process of the bank.
- Other tasks assign by management.
- To ensure the products and processing are implemented timely.
- Timely dissemination of information to relevant department/units.
- Timely resolution of credit related to complaints.
• Check and monitor number of overdue clients of head office and braches.
• Follow up update solution information of head office and branches.
• To ensure that all loan overdue measures are based on correctly held data.
• Check and discuss with head office and branches to analyze, take action and solve overdue loan.
• Provide and joint solution with head office and branches.
• Maintain document and file for legal action
• Prepare legal document for court
• To attend court and present best evidence as the appropriate invitation, reminder, variation orders to Court.
• Prepare plan to visit directly all branches.
• Report immediately to Credit Department Manager for any suspicious case after checking or analyzing.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly report to Credit Department Manager.
Prepare, review and process loan application as well as other financial products applications based on company’s procedure and workflow.
Analyze customers’ business operation with rich knowledge on various business segment.
Conduct site visit and verify on document provided by the customer ensuring.
Is capable of reading and reviewing financial statement as per required.
Check and analyze on the accuracy and completeness of data and information provided by the customer and related parties with professional skepticism.
Up to date with applicable policy and procedure related to both credit and non-credit products.
Provide technical support to Branch Sales Staff ensuring delivering of each product’s target.
Monitor and manage loan/saving portfolio under self’s target.
Monitor on loan quality and alert to management in case of any sign of deterioration.
Work collaboratively with cross teams or other responsible department to ensure cross selling and referral channel is successfully completed in a timely manner.
Maintain good relationship with customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
Hanuman Auto Trading Co., Ltd ( Automotive/Service Stations )
I. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Implement and manage strong Microfinance IT system for the company
• Setup process as per directions of BOD
• Coordinate with global IT team and do continuous system customization as per market.
• Create strong trained microfinance team for Company.
• Manage and define strong process from loan disbursement to collection
II. MAIN DUTIES
• Working closely with external consultant and internal to meet the project timelines,
• Prepare the report and analysis cost by department,
• Provide coaching and training to officer staff,
• Prepare the schedule of work for annual budget preparation to ensure the end-to-end process (tool design, data collection, consolidation, review and analysis) of the New Year budget is completed on time in accordance with the time table.
• Develop and update the annual budgeting tool to simplify data entry and send to all stakeholders to produce the annual budget.
• Prepare budget guidelines and key assumptions and ensure their correctness and appropriateness for management review.
• Communicate with and follow up stakeholders to obtain budget figures and collect required data to ensure annual budgets are produced within deadline.
• Consolidate annual budget figures provided by provincial offices and HQ to produce accurate and reliable results and achievable and implementable targets within BOD deadline.
• Prepare the draft annual budget by verifying data quality, financial assumptions and consolidation to ensure the results are reliable and submitted on time for review by the manager before the annual budget is submitted to senior management for approval.
• Develop the mid-term financial projection guidelines and key assumptions.
• Update the mid-term financial projection tool to simplify data entry and circulate to all stakeholders for use in defining long-term financial goals.
• Prepare the mid-term financial projection guidelines and key assumptions and ensure their correctness and appropriateness before they are submitted to senior management for approval.
• Perform the other tasks assigned by management.
- Responsible for the achievement of the bank’s loan sales programs and supervision of the loan sales team.
- Supervise, monitor and coordinate the daily sales activities with sale team
- Proactively find new ways to build and grow bank’s loan portfolio
- Prepare and presence loan sale reports and loan industry market updates and market study for senior management and credit committee
- Responsible for loan operations management and the supervision of the loan operations staffs
- Manage and supervise the daily activities and processes of the loan operation department including loan processing, appraisal, evaluation, documentation, releasing, loan monitoring, administration, data entry, collection, recovery.
- Work to continually enhance and streamline the bank’s loan processes.
- Develop, review and update credit policies, credit strategy, and credit scoring models to predict risks.
- Ensure the protection of the bank’s interests by doing adequate research and sale probing and adhering to bank policy and the various laws and regulations applicable to the bank’s loan practices
- Comply with all laws and regulation and interprets new and pending laws and regulations that affect the bank loan practices
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Greeting and well explain customer about credit card feature and benefit
• Convince customer to appy for credit card
• Update the system and prepare reporting
• Response to customer inqueries
• Arrange card into the store room
• Prepare card retirm following the guideline and flow
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor and management
STSK Investment Group ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
5. គ្រប់គ្រងឥណទាន និងសេវាសង្គ្រោះគ្រួសារ
STSK Investment Group, provides competitive salary based on education, experience, and potential. We offer annual salary increment plus other benefits such as:
1. Annual incentive
2. Bonus (13th month salary for Pchum Ben and Khmer New Year)
4. Public holiday and special leave comply with Cambodia labor law
5. Five working days per week
6. Special interest rate of staff loan
7. Staff uniform