Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: VP & Director, Non-Credit Product Management Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in analyzing the product performance and collect product information in the market (market information, competitor move, and staff feedback, other financial product challenges) to ensure that product pricing and features of all other financial products are competitive and meet with the needs of our target customer segments.
- Assist to develop the high level proposal to enhance other financial products (pricing, features, manual or guideline, and workflow…) to ensure this business meets with clients’ needs and complies with regulation.
- Develop/update the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows to ensure that the products are designed and implemented in line with Company’s strategies.
- Communicate the new other financial products lines and new other financial product enhancement to ensure these products are well communicated.
- Work with sales team to develop other financial product sale guides to ensure these sale guides are fruitful for Salesforce.
- Perform others tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
• Responsible for the accounting operation, forecast, budget and procurement
• Supervise and support all accounting process according company policies and procedure.
• Review and check correctness of monthly transaction, adjustment and ensure all journal entries posted to GL
• Review the correctness of taxes, i.e. VAT, withholding tax and other taxes related including annual tax
• Provide monthly Financial Reports, i.e. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and other report require.
• Co-ordinate with external auditors and internal auditor for acknowledge the accounting problems and find out the solutions together.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Develop annual operating plan, P&L modeling,
• Manage & review monthly P&L and budget within organization.
• Lead and collaborate with other functional managers to execute along with the Annual Operating Plan.
• Working with managers in each business function to prepare budget and track P&L performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, including corrective actions to address adverse performance of each business function.
- Support the Consumer MFI strategy with direct responsibility for sales and distribution at the branch.
- Manage all transactions and activities of the branch.
- Manage and control affairs and performance
- Follow up all activities of COs and observe how they work to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Follow up all situations in field and guarantee a complete understanding of what is happening every day.
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial plan and cash. Expand and maintain the operational field.
- Maintain, develop and manage effective customer relationship and retention strategies.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone (in-bound and out-bound call), an alternative channel (social media group) to both internal and external customers by using excellent customer service skills.
• Handling customer complaints following product and service support flow or refer those complaints/query to appropriate area for action.
• Accurately identifying a customer’s query and providing a quick resolution.
• Monitoring unsolved complaints and collect response query from all related functions.
• Performa all admins tasks such data entry, complaint log and follow up process to close all queries.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and update product & service support with approval from related functions.
First Cambodia Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
• Monitors compliance with Cambodia accounting standards and company’s procedures.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Ensures compliance with Cambodian government regulations, laws and corporate policies.
• Reviews account receivables, account payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general leader accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Responsible for distributing financial statement and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
• Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assists with annual budgets, prepares all allocations.
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for the preparation of all tax returns and compliance with tax laws.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Be able to travel to assist the accountant in affiliated companies in Myanmar and Laos.
LIM HENG GROUP ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
- Prepare and analyze consolidation financial and management report,
- Compile and monitor treasury/cash flow forecasts for the business,
- Implement proper procedures and controls for all Casino treasury,
- Support the subordinated staff on operational and technical matter,
- To ensure daily/monthly/yearly key reconciliation is done in a proper manner,
- Other task assigned by management.
Annam (Cambodia) Company Limited ( Wholesale/Retail )
Daily Collection payment from customers
Control Account Receivable by Account
Follow up AR pending and dues amounts with customers
Cooperation with the sale of overdue payment
Reconcile receipt with bank slip submit to AP accountant daily
Preparing accounting filling
Preparing a monthly statement of account to all customers
Daily deposit fund collection and direct deposit in company bank accounts
Other Tasks will assign by the line manager
- Complete period-end closing procedures and profit & loss reports as require
- Prepare, adjustment, maintain and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or reports and tables
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and/or computers
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures
- Organize, secure and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Record, store and analyse information using computer system
- Review payment voucher/ petty cash voucher before payment
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting
- Generate finance/ accounting reports from computer system
- Coordinate task and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Prepare and review daily, weekly amd monthly bank reconciliation.
• Review adjustment fee to LHPP agents.
• Review and prepare GL reconciliation in financial statement
• Cooperate with LHPP partner for payroll service
• Provide trinning to subordinators to make job completely with effectively.
• Other tasks will be assigned by management.