Home Master Concrete Co.,Ltd ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Manage the accounting dept.
- Manage the financial of the company
- In & Out payment statement
- Close and clearance the company list payment
- Tax and declaration of taxation.
- Company top manager assigned jobs to arrange.
- Daily cash Balance
- Deposit, withdrawal of saving, current, and fixed account.
- Help western union, foreign currencies, TC, visa card, master card.
- Take care customer enquiry
- Daily cash balance USD and KHR
- Prepare transaction for foreign exchange, TC, Visa card, Master card.
- Prepare banker check
- Check and balance the others currencies with report
- Control and prepare customer standing order.
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
1. Handle AEON Card Mobile Projects
2. Develop document proposal for approval (i.e. partnership engagement, proposal to major merchant)
3. Work closely with relevant sections to build up the business requirement for product/services.
4. Work closely with vendors/stage holders on the system implementation, requirement and track the progress of development.
5. Report weekly/monthly progress of the projects to head of section.
6. Improve the operation after launching.
7. Monitor mobile app performance and understand the need of customer to enhance mobile app
8. Follow up market trend and competitors products/services and take action on time.
9. Other task(s) which assigned by head of section.
• Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
• Statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
• Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital Operation expenditures are within budgets.
• To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable term and compliance.
• Effectively and efficiently working with tax agent auditor company secretary and bankers and all other relevant parties.
• To provide timely management account, financial report and analysis in synchronization with HQ methodology for decision making.
• To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
• Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
• Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
• Responsible for strategic financial operation.
• Ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
. Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
. Post cheques/payments to the city ledger on a daily basis. Follow up on any payments that are over or short of the invoiced amount.
. Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
. Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs, by verifying the information and, after obtaining the Credit Manager or the accounting manager’s designates . . . approval, making the appropriate corrections as required.
. Assist the credit manager or accounting manager’s designate in the completion of the credit manager duties such as performing credit references, attending pre and post convention meetings, placing collection calls, or placing initial follow-up billing calls.
. Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
. Other tasks assign by Chief Accountant
• Responsible for the accounting operation, forecast, budget and procurement
• Supervise and support all accounting process according company policies and procedure.
• Review and check correctness of monthly transaction, adjustment and ensure all journal entries posted to GL
• Review the correctness of taxes, i.e. VAT, withholding tax and other taxes related including annual tax
• Provide monthly Financial Reports, i.e. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and other report require.
• Co-ordinate with external auditors and internal auditor for acknowledge the accounting problems and find out the solutions together.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Develop annual operating plan, P&L modeling,
• Manage & review monthly P&L and budget within organization.
• Lead and collaborate with other functional managers to execute along with the Annual Operating Plan.
• Working with managers in each business function to prepare budget and track P&L performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, including corrective actions to address adverse performance of each business function.
First Cambodia Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
• Monitors compliance with Cambodia accounting standards and company’s procedures.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Ensures compliance with Cambodian government regulations, laws and corporate policies.
• Reviews account receivables, account payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general leader accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Responsible for distributing financial statement and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
• Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assists with annual budgets, prepares all allocations.
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for the preparation of all tax returns and compliance with tax laws.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Be able to travel to assist the accountant in affiliated companies in Myanmar and Laos.
• Provide the information enquiries about products or services by interacting with the customers.
• Provide prompt and friendly service to customers with a warm greeting and a sincere THANK YOU.
• To interact with the customers through various ways, in person, by telephone, e-mail or regular mail, or fax and nowadays or even over the Internet.
• Train and coach for new customer service
• Issue Invoices on time and no mistake in job that has been assigned
• Making and receiving call, no complaint from other Team , customers.
• Alert for selling unusual price & Promotion to client and filling document for ref
• Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
LIM HENG GROUP ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
- Prepare and analyze consolidation financial and management report,
- Compile and monitor treasury/cash flow forecasts for the business,
- Implement proper procedures and controls for all Casino treasury,
- Support the subordinated staff on operational and technical matter,
- To ensure daily/monthly/yearly key reconciliation is done in a proper manner,
- Other task assigned by management.
This position is to assist CFO on overall supports to Department of the Finance, Treasury and Financial Planning. He/she will be assigned to work particularly on the projects or cooperation with Head Department to ensure well supports and functions of finance division.
Working Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 31-December-2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
Finance: (Assist CFO to ensure company compliance with legal and financial regulations and standards, oversee the preparation of required monthly unaudited financial statements and annual audit and taxes by the required deadline, monitor accuracy maintenance of appropriate financial records, establish and updating accounting policies and procedures).
Treasury: (Assist CFO in manage liquidity risk, interest rate risk and FX risk, maintain a good relationship with lenders, ensure compliance with financial covenants, ensure reports sent to NBC and other stakeholders on timeliness with accuracy, review loan agreement with lenders, raising equity and debt financing, manage assets and liabilities, establish and updating treasury policies and procedures).
Financial Planning: (Assist CFO in oversee the budget process, collect the inputs and setting up the budget, monitor actual against budget, develop financial projection and annual budget and monitor daily, monthly, yearly performance).
Other Tasks: (Participate in promote Hattha Bank’s reputation and staff morality, keep track of CFO’s the meeting schedule, take a minute of the meeting if needed and perform other tasks assigned by CFO).
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED
Supply of materials Restaurant and hotel bar (kitchen Equipment)
Title of Position: Account executive
time : 08:00AM-17:00PM
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Finance
- Both male and female
- Full Time Contractor
- Salary 300 - 400$