- Develop and Implement Finance policies
- Oversee daily finance transactions & operation to ensure that all transactions are well recorded and processes properly, accurately and timely and complied with relevant standard and regulation:
- Cash flow Management: Minimize cash expense, cash forecasts planning
- Bank Management: make sure that can get more benefit from cash and bank deposit
- Provide timely and accurately analysis of financial trends and forecasts and make recommendation based on analyst to Top management
- Staff management (Recruiting, coaching, evaluating, monitoring and motivating)
• Handle cash, credit, and check transactions with customers
• Travel with Delivery Team to collect payment (cash/cheque) from customers as per schedules & locations
• Print and hand out invoice/receipt/credit note/debit note to customers
• Perform payment clearing in system
• Maintain safe and deposit collection to company’s bank account
• Prepare Payment Collection Report, AR Aging Report, and other reports of transactions for Line Manager
• Ensure no counterfeit bills are received from customers
• Assist Line Manager in handling petty cash transactions and reports
• Can be traveling to the other province
• Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Sell corporate product to target potential clients such as Enterprises, Companies, Garment Factory and NGOs.
• Achieve corporate sales target as assigned by manager.
• Prepare sales activities to promote payroll & payment services in designated locations.
• Prepare sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients.
• Maintain and build good relationship with clients.
• Provide excellent customer service by providing timely and precise response to customer inquiries, complaints and feedbacks.
• Maintain key customer contact and provide up- to-date information and identify business opportunity for cross selling other product and services.
• Check and update competitor’s activities.
• Daily/Weekly/ monthly report to Corporate Sales Manager.
Home Master Concrete Co.,Ltd ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Manage the accounting dept.
- Manage the financial of the company
- In & Out payment statement
- Close and clearance the company list payment
- Tax and declaration of taxation.
- Company top manager assigned jobs to arrange.
• Develop and update of Treasury requirements, policies and procedures to ensure standards of Fund management and FX management at Head Office and branches.
• Prepare monthly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds are available for the next quarter commitment period; and short term fund arranging for the placement in case of fund surplus, replenish overseas nosto account; sell the surplus overseas fund.
• Assist to Head of Treasury to foresee and closely monitor the financial risk (liquidity risk, foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk, capital buffer) in order to mitigate them to align with internal policies, regulations and lenders requirements.
• Review monthly business performance analysis, financial performance reports, NBC reports, key covenant reports for lenders, and other reports for stakeholders to ensure they are correct and comply with regulations and lenders requirements.
• Prepare monthly ALCO package report for Head of Treasury for monthly ALCO meeting.
• Assist to Head of Treasury to negotiate with lenders for the raising borrowing fund both senior debt and sub-debt in order to support the bank growth strategy.
• Facilitate and arrange the Due Diligent schedule for the lenders.
• Arrange the short term fund investment in inter-bank for placement, NCD and biding LPCO from NBC.
• Monitor the FX rate setting and build the good relationship with clients and partners for FX trading in order to improve the FX profit for the bank
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Maintains a cash deposit and withdrawal; balances and audits the cash procedure according to policy and schedule.
• Compromises agents with their cash deposit withdrawal at bank.
• Searches for the cause of an overage or shortage when transaction error does not balance correctly.
• Motivates back office staff to remain friendly and professional at all times.
• Trains new staffs in Company practice and procedure.
• Handles upset or irate customers by phone call.
• Provides access to the bank and safety deposit and withdrawal
• Bank reconciliation.
• Relays information to bank officials; may create reports at the end of each shift for reference.
• Cash risk assessment.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing Company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Improves bank statement by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other job assign.
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Financial analyses, forecasts, scenarios and recommendations are prepared and presented to enrich business knowledge, enhance business planning and improve business performance.
2. Feedback and Communication Systems facilitate group problem solving and good decision making. Financial Analyses and Budget Variance Reports (corporate and department) are presented monthly. Education and consultation is provided to help associates understand accounting and finance issues and information. Advice and recommendations are provided regarding the financial and tax implications of business decisions. Appropriate staff or suppliers are alerted when significant problems are discovered.
3. Cost accounting work helps guide the company to profitability. Information provided to others in the company enhances the quality of business decisions.
4. Accounting Laws, Tax Laws and International Accounting Standards are understood and followed, so that the company is operating legally and appropriately. Changes to laws and standards are routinely monitored to ensure current processes and results are compliant.
5. Annual company budget package is prepared and delivered, according to the parent company’s specifications and due date. Associates are supported and guided in delivering budget inputs and in revising budget until approved. The annual company budget package includes both expense and capital budgets.
6. Cash request, cash flow, A/R, A/P, payroll, banking and asset management processes operate efficiently and effectively to ensure smooth business operations.
7. Company taxes and other filings, related to accounting and finance, are submitted to the government and/or other appropriate bodies, according to the law and maximizing advantage to the company.
8. Books are closed and financial statements are accurately prepared, according to guidelines and timelines provided by the parent company.
9. Year-end financial audits and tax audits are clean. Documentation required for audits is organized, maintained and provided to auditors as required.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and profit & loss reports as require
- Prepare, adjustment, maintain and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or reports and tables
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and/or computers
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures
- Organize, secure and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Record, store and analyse information using computer system
- Review payment voucher/ petty cash voucher before payment
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting
- Generate finance/ accounting reports from computer system
- Coordinate task and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
First Cambodia Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
• Monitors compliance with Cambodia accounting standards and company’s procedures.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Ensures compliance with Cambodian government regulations, laws and corporate policies.
• Reviews account receivables, account payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general leader accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Responsible for distributing financial statement and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
• Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assists with annual budgets, prepares all allocations.
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for the preparation of all tax returns and compliance with tax laws.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Be able to travel to assist the accountant in affiliated companies in Myanmar and Laos.