- Work at Night time
- Welcome customer
- Control and make report on daily and monthly cash and petty cash
- Control sale report
- Follow up account pay able and account receivables
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Control fixed assets and office suppliers if need
- Others accounting tasks assigned by Director of the Finance Department
First Cambodia Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
• Monitors compliance with Cambodia accounting standards and company’s procedures.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Ensures compliance with Cambodian government regulations, laws and corporate policies.
• Reviews account receivables, account payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general leader accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Responsible for distributing financial statement and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
• Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assists with annual budgets, prepares all allocations.
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for the preparation of all tax returns and compliance with tax laws.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Be able to travel to assist the accountant in affiliated companies in Myanmar and Laos.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC is licensed by National Bank of Cambodia to carry out operation as Third Party Processor. Our main products and services are money transfer and payment services which are delivered to our valued client through our national wide agent network in Cambodia. Ly Hour Pay Pro PLC has its strong commitment, long term business vision and strategies. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following positions:
Position: Payment and Reconcile Officer
# Position: 01
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Perform reconcile and payment to all company’s business partner.
Prepare settlement to partner to make sure that the payment is accuracy follow the business agreement such as fee, principle amount, settlement schedule, settlement bank, and account beneficiary.
Daily reconcile and confirm balance to be settled to the partner before fund has been settled.
Weekly update on checking list of all company’s business partner to make sure there is no missing payment to partner.
Posting transaction to the system with appropriate supporting document.
Prepare daily reconciliation if require from the partner and confirm to the partner whether the fund has been settled correctly or not.
Prepare the monthly report or other related tasks as assigned by direct line manager and Head of Treasury.
To process Trade Finance (TF) transactions by verifying all TF documents and conducting data entry into the Bank’s systems to ensure error-free and compliance with TF procedures for sustainable operations of the Bank.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect all TF documents from Sales/Relationship personnel to ensure sufficient references.
- Process documentary examination of all clients to verify and validate all submitted documents before further processing.
- Verify TF documents and book into the Bank’s systems to ensure error-free and accurate data entry.
- Verify terms and conditions on supporting documents and confirm with Credit Operations team for drawdown Trade Finance Loan.
- Obtain facility confirmation from Credit/Legal team before performing transaction to ensure compliance and accuracy of transaction.
- Conduct transaction screening on all related parties by complying with the Bank’s TF Procedures.
- Monitor and check outstanding trade transaction and take further actions to follow up and complete the case.
- File customer portfolio after completing transaction in safe and accessible manner as instructed by internal guidelines.
- Provide daily/monthly report to Senior Officer for consolidation purposes on an accurate and timely manner.
- Partake in project/issue investigation related to the Bank’s systems as well as provide system support to team.
- Communicate with clients regarding documents collections as well as maintain strong relationships with existing clients as part of retention strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
• Assist to perform Interbank Placement with financial institutions and enterprises to meet our operating
need and generate income for the Bank
• Directly develop corporate and individual customers, seeking more opportunities to sell treasury products
to generate income
• Provide support to the branches on foreign exchange transactions by providing information, guidance,
and negotiation support, as well as solutions to meet customer’s needs
• Collect Foreign Exchange market rate and prepare documentation for setting up Foreign Exchange Rate.
• Analyze the sources and uses of funds, make plan, manage and optimize capital and financial assets of the
• Prepare Foreign Exchange position of the bank and report to management
• Research and check daily Foreign Exchange rate of other competitors in the market
• Prepare weekly/monthly cash flow projection and cash management reports
• Control or manage current and settlement account with NBC
• Monitor Fixed Deposit due to bank/due from bank and SWAP contract
• Monitor and ensure compliance with limits, policies, procedures, and regulations
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Report to: Unit Manager of FPD for Management Financial Planning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect all related information from all related departments for preparation of branch management and department reports.
- Prepare monthly branch management and department reports.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis for all branches and departments.
- Facilitate in communicating back and forth on variance analysis for all branches and departments.
- Assemble monthly related figures for preparation of annual budget.
- Assist Unit Manger in preparing Weekly Rolling Net Income Estimate for management.
- Assist Unit Manager in preparing consolidate management report and zone reports.
- Assist Unit Manger in developing or modifying template to run data for annual and rolling budget forecast.
- Assist Unit Manager in preparing Asset Liability Risk Management Committee Report.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Develop and update of Treasury requirements, policies and procedures to ensure standards of Fund management and FX management at Head Office and branches.
• Prepare monthly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds are available for the next quarter commitment period; and short term fund arranging for the placement in case of fund surplus, replenish overseas nosto account; sell the surplus overseas fund.
• Assist to Head of Treasury to foresee and closely monitor the financial risk (liquidity risk, foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk, capital buffer) in order to mitigate them to align with internal policies, regulations and lenders requirements.
• Review monthly business performance analysis, financial performance reports, NBC reports, key covenant reports for lenders, and other reports for stakeholders to ensure they are correct and comply with regulations and lenders requirements.
• Prepare monthly ALCO package report for Head of Treasury for monthly ALCO meeting.
• Assist to Head of Treasury to negotiate with lenders for the raising borrowing fund both senior debt and sub-debt in order to support the bank growth strategy.
• Facilitate and arrange the Due Diligent schedule for the lenders.
• Arrange the short term fund investment in inter-bank for placement, NCD and biding LPCO from NBC.
• Monitor the FX rate setting and build the good relationship with clients and partners for FX trading in order to improve the FX profit for the bank
- Complete period-end closing procedures and profit & loss reports as require
- Prepare, adjustment, maintain and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or reports and tables
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and/or computers
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures
- Organize, secure and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Record, store and analyse information using computer system
- Review payment voucher/ petty cash voucher before payment
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting
- Generate finance/ accounting reports from computer system
- Coordinate task and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED
Supply of materials Restaurant and hotel bar (kitchen Equipment)
Title of Position: Account executive
time : 08:00AM-17:00PM
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Finance
- Both male and female
- Full Time Contractor
- Salary 300 - 400$
• Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
• Statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
• Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital Operation expenditures are within budgets.
• To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable term and compliance.
• Effectively and efficiently working with tax agent auditor company secretary and bankers and all other relevant parties.
• To provide timely management account, financial report and analysis in synchronization with HQ methodology for decision making.
• To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
• Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
• Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
• Responsible for strategic financial operation.
• Ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
Lead the controlling team to ensure budget, forecast, long rang plan, performance analysis, reporting, management accounting, and operations controlling are run smoothly, in compliance with corporate’s standards and company’s strategy.
Validate pricing, commercial policy, and discount allocation/provision by products.
Develop new finance model (SOP, …)
Ensure strengthening of internal control.
Ensure the controlling team is delivering a strong support to all departments in local, Indochina, Region, and Group.
Be a key finance contact for internal clients (Bus, Region, Group).
Report directly to the Head of Finance.
SUPERVISED RESOURCES (Sales, budget, headcount…)
Organization chart: Please refer to our official Organization Chart regularly updated by HRM.
Supervised Headcount: 2 Controlling Officers
Planning and budgeting:
Lead the annual budgeting, forecast, and long rang plan.
Validate the monthly Sales Trend.
Business partnering: Organize the team to
Validate and accounts all BU expenses according to the budget and companie’s policies.
Follow-up and support the performance of each BU by providing indicators on a monthly basis with ad-hoc analysis.
Improve forecasting and use of financial indicators in business review / business cases.
Lead the team to provide monthly analysis and comments on actual performance.
Lead the team to provide analysis and support on pricing and sales policies.
Lead transfer price reviews and validation according to group policies.
Collaborate with Supply Chain and Commercial policy teams to define distribution agreements and sales conditions.
Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested by local management, Indochina, Region, and Group.
Validation of reimbursments and discounts.
Intercompany rebilling definition and follow-up.
Financial Reporting: monthly, quarterly, and yearly
Lead the team to provide corporate reports, CFO reports, and performance deck.
Lead the team to provide presentation package for management committee.
Communication with finance partners:
Ensure close collaboration with Accounting & Reporting team (Actual, DSO, …).
Be the contact point for Indochina/Region/Group controllers regarding financial performance.
Work closely with Rx and CHC Indochina, Region.
Answer specific requests from the group.
Strong involvement in Distributors agreements and conditions.
Continuoussly track Sales-Out of distributors, monitor stock level DSII: strong collaboration with Supply
Strong involvement in 3rd party sourcing.
Continuously track item master data status with Supply Chain.
Manage on-going relationship with distributors.
Strong collaboration/involvement in strategic projects: portfolio review, business cases.
Continuous improvement of financial systems, reporting and controlling tools.
Management and Development of the controlling team:
Support the team to achieve its objectives and to develop its skills.
Cooperate on Training, Headcount budget, and recruitment needs.
Work on Individual performance and development, salary and bonus review.