Restaurant Level Operations, Customer Service and Food Safety
•Be responsible for overall store operations
•Oversees staffing of kitchen, counter and dining area
•Interact with internal and external custoemrs to build positive relationship
•Maintain excellent level of QSC at any given period of time
•Maintain health, safety procedures and sanitation levels at any given period of time
•Monitor procedures of food preparations and presentations
•Increase customer visits by consistently providing excellent QSC
•Problem handling and coping with unexpected daily tasks
•Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service and cleanliness
•Work long hours that usually include evenings, holidays and weekdays
Our new restaurant outlet will be opened soon; we are therefore is looking for cook helper to serve guest with their art of culinary skill and amazing food taste experience.
Comiss II require preparing food to serve guest. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Group Head Chef.
- Commiss III requires preparing food for Buffet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and set menu. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Head Chef.
Runners are restaurant workers who assist waitstaff and bartenders with bringing food from the kitchen or drinks from the bar to guests' table.
• Deliver food orders from the kitchen and drinks from the bar to guests’ tables rapidly and accurately
• Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
• Communicate food orders to chefs/drinks orders to bartenders, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies, drinks preferences etc.)
• Assist the wait staff with table setting by fetching and placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils and napkins
• Ensure food/drinks is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
• Check in with guests and take additional orders or refill water, as needed
• Remove dirty dishes, glasses and utensils
• Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
• Inform restaurant staff about guests’ feedback or requests (e.g. when they ask for the check)
• Work in different station when needed
• Work at the Eden Garden or other Hops branch when needed
• Take order when needed
• Arrange the food pass area and make sure all the stuffs needed for the operation are well organized (e.g. sharing cutleries, trays etc.)
• Wipe the cutleries, glasses and plates and refill the side stations and bars
• Clearing and setting up the tables
-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor