- Training and development all crew member
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Inventory management (Monthly and daily stock record and counting)
- Sales forecasting with manager
- Conduct and monitor of food safety and security for all employee
- Maintain company’s policies and standard
- Coaching, support and motivate crew member
- Planning, Organizing, Controlling and managing to improve restaurant process and better
- Oversee and ensure that crew member provide great service, great product quality and clean restaurant
- Work with restaurant manager to find strategies to increase daily sales and staff performance
- Other tasks assign by restaurant manager and operation manager.
A Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greet Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of their wait time, monitor a waiting list, enter Guest names into the computer system, show Guests to their table and bid Guests farewell as they leave.
A Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additionally, the Hostess cares for our Guests by refilling beverages and performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glasses and menus. As a member of an energetic team, the Hostess may also need to answer the phones and fill to-go orders when needed.
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact
• Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
• Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
• Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
• Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
• Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
• Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
• Observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
• Protect establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies
• Help the service staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages
• Helping with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
• Providing great customer service.
• Run the food and drinks when necessary
• Work at the outside catering when needed
• Work at any station when needed
• Maintenance of the menus, table stands, flyers, posters
• Taking guest’s feed back by asking them to fill in the comments card or to rate us on Trip Advisor
• Collecting name cards for data base
• Explaining promotions and in-house events to the guest
• Promoting Hops social media accounts to guests and convince them to like and follow our pages (FB, Twitter, Instagram)
Restaurant Level Operations, Customer Service and Food Safety
•Be responsible for overall store operations
•Oversees staffing of kitchen, counter and dining area
•Interact with internal and external custoemrs to build positive relationship
•Maintain excellent level of QSC at any given period of time
•Maintain health, safety procedures and sanitation levels at any given period of time
•Monitor procedures of food preparations and presentations
•Increase customer visits by consistently providing excellent QSC
•Problem handling and coping with unexpected daily tasks
•Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service and cleanliness
•Work long hours that usually include evenings, holidays and weekdays
-Prepares schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the operation manager
-Develop Standard Operating Procedure ( F&B SOP & Kitchen SOP) and clearly explain it to service staff.
-Ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas within the assigned restaurant and bar.
-Involves with planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of operation manager
-Ensures sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
-Supervises the daily operation under standards fixed by operation manager
-Organize function and set up conference or meeting rooms
-Propose training programs and continuously train subordinates to achieve highest level of professionalism
-Ensures correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses
-Work closely with Chef or Assistant Chef to improve food quality and meet guest preference or expectation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software (Training offer),order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
Waiter/Waitress will take orders and serve food and beverages to Guests in our restaurant. Always aware of Guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Ensure high quality of food and beverages to Guests. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all time.
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
• Smile and greet the guest before they greet you
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
• Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered
• Take beverage and food orders
• Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
• Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
• Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
• Share feedback on food and drink quality
• Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
• Refill beverages throughout the meal.
• Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
• Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant
• Give comments card to guest for their feed back
• Engage with the guest. Invite them to like and follow our social media accounts Share feedback on food and drink quality
• Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
• Report to property on time and in proper uniform
• Work with other servers and be a team player.
• Relieve cashier when necessary
• Run the beverage & food when necessary
• Work in different station when needed
• Work at the other Hops branch when needed
Manage staffs attendance.
Sales management, staff training, menu development, attraction, promotion.
planning and management operations in general.
Handle for directing and managing the daily operations of a restaurant.
Handle and respond to customer queries and complaints.
Greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu.
Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
Prepare reports, including staff control, food control and sales.
Working with food and drink suppliers.
Train and coach staff on customer services and daily briefings.
Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
Monitor and review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
Manage stock control and budgets.
Monitor and maintain the POS System.
Other tasks assigned by CEO/Vice CEO.