Combining the creation of great food with planning and day-to-day management, the role is both creative and challenging. The chef ensures that the kitchen operates efficiently while maintaining highest standards and consistency for every plate that is served.
The chef proposes specials, lunches and other culinary initiatives. He is responsible for the performance, quality standards and health and safety of the kitchen and the food it produces. He also ensures the efficient and profitable use of staff and resources and ensures, together with his team, that Hops Craft Beer Garden’s food is some of the best in town.
In particular, the chef is required to
• Create, plan and co-ordinate dishes and menus
• Constantly improve the taste and quality of all food served
• Ensure consistency
• Set operating goals and objectives and increase staff performance
• Prepare and implement standard operating procedures
• Organize and monitor staff schedules and update employee records
• Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen
• Oversee preparation, quantities and presentation of all food items
• Acquire and negotiate with suppliers
• Determine and execute operating improvements
• General quality control in the kitchen
• Manage food preparation for events and caterings
• Ensure correct and hygienic storage of supplies
• Keep current with modern trends in the international restaurant industry
You are competent in
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Planning and organizing
• Resource management
• Quality control and hygiene
• Teamwork and team leadership
• Stress tolerance, calm and the understanding of local sensibilities
• Experimenting with new culinary ideas
-Assists his supervisor to run the station efficiently, ensure the cleanliness of the food.
-Takes a responsibility for picking up the requisitioned goods from the storeroom and stock in the kitchen.
-Takes a responsibility for the cleanliness of the section assigned to him.
-Produces kinds of food in hot and cold kitchen either pastry.
-Cleans and stocks all kind of product and goods into the refrigerator.
-Checks and controls space for a la cart and event function.
-Works according to standard recipes.
-Establishes and maintain good relationships in his section.
-Follows hotel policies at all time.
-Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software (Training offer),order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
Waiter/Waitress will take orders and serve food and beverages to Guests in our restaurant. Always aware of Guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Ensure high quality of food and beverages to Guests. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all time.
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
• Smile and greet the guest before they greet you
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
• Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered
• Take beverage and food orders
• Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
• Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
• Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
• Share feedback on food and drink quality
• Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
• Refill beverages throughout the meal.
• Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
• Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant
• Give comments card to guest for their feed back
• Engage with the guest. Invite them to like and follow our social media accounts Share feedback on food and drink quality
• Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
• Report to property on time and in proper uniform
• Work with other servers and be a team player.
• Relieve cashier when necessary
• Run the beverage & food when necessary
• Work in different station when needed
• Work at the other Hops branch when needed
-Male/Female from 18-35 years old
- Student or Associate Degree
-Minimum of 1 years experience as Cooker in full services restaurant
-Able to work in fast place environment
-Dedicate to food quality and control
-Strong knowledge in food handling and sanitation standards
Welcome the customers
Recommend product to customer
Provide service and get order from customer
Keep order and sanitation in the restaurant
Calculate and issue receipt to customer
Other task assigned by manager
-Assists the Marketing Communications department with the day-to-day administration
-Assist for providing basic marketing communications support such as media tracking, photography and filming requests