-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor
We are looking for a group of fun-loving personnel to work in our new restaurant as waiter and waitress. The successful candidate will be needed to be fit and healthy, as they work are on their feet all days. Waitress and Waiter should also have a clean and tidy appearance
-Assists the Marketing Communications department with the day-to-day administration
-Assist for providing basic marketing communications support such as media tracking, photography and filming requests
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to hold the positions of:
Waiter/Waitress (3 Positions)
. Handles reservations and blocks covers accordingly.
. Must know all menu items, their garnishes, contents and preparation methods and be able to relay that information to guests in a polite and concise way if asked.
. Presents menu, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to restaurant guests.
. Possesses a thorough knowledge of the Outlet Menu and Wine List.
. Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
. Carry trays and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
. Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards.
. Ensures all food and beverage items, equipment and other facilities in the Outlet are maintained.
. Other tasks assigned by Bar Manager
1. Work with RM to reach KPI
2. Work with RM on strategy, forward planning and its implementation
3. Work with RM and departments in developing and marketing the business in collaboration with all service supports
4. Responsible for daily running of operations
5. Conduct all upgrading of policy on customer service and quality of service
6. Host weekly meeting when require with all department present
7. Create regular events to promote and enhance the business
8. Arrange all maintenance and repairs in a timely manner
9. Solve customer complain or issues
10. Implement training programs for Operation staff
11. Be a good communicator at levels of business, internal and external with a focus on customer relationship and service
12. Realize and present to RM, on a weekly basis, needed action plans to reach company targets
13. Make sure all standard operation procedure are up to date and being met
14. Oversee occupational health and safety
15. Increase the profitability while keeping high standard and quality
16. Insures a good follow-up by assistant manager of procedures on a daily basis
17. Improve and update standard sanitation procedures
18. Drive support service team to operations efficiency
19. Acts as company public relation representative
20. Gives and takes actions for improvement
21. Achieve the economic and qualitative objects as defined by budget and company strategy
-Assists his supervisor to run the station efficiently, ensure the cleanliness of the food.
-Takes a responsibility for picking up the requisitioned goods from the storeroom and stock in the kitchen.
-Takes a responsibility for the cleanliness of the section assigned to him.
-Produces kinds of food in hot and cold kitchen either pastry.
-Cleans and stocks all kind of product and goods into the refrigerator.
-Checks and controls space for a la cart and event function.
-Works according to standard recipes.
-Establishes and maintain good relationships in his section.
-Follows hotel policies at all time.
-Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
Combining the creation of great food with planning and day-to-day management, the role is both creative and challenging. The chef ensures that the kitchen operates efficiently while maintaining highest standards and consistency for every plate that is served.
The chef proposes specials, lunches and other culinary initiatives. He is responsible for the performance, quality standards and health and safety of the kitchen and the food it produces. He also ensures the efficient and profitable use of staff and resources and ensures, together with his team, that Hops Craft Beer Garden’s food is some of the best in town.
In particular, the chef is required to
• Create, plan and co-ordinate dishes and menus
• Constantly improve the taste and quality of all food served
• Ensure consistency
• Set operating goals and objectives and increase staff performance
• Prepare and implement standard operating procedures
• Organize and monitor staff schedules and update employee records
• Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen
• Oversee preparation, quantities and presentation of all food items
• Acquire and negotiate with suppliers
• Determine and execute operating improvements
• General quality control in the kitchen
• Manage food preparation for events and caterings
• Ensure correct and hygienic storage of supplies
• Keep current with modern trends in the international restaurant industry
You are competent in
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Planning and organizing
• Resource management
• Quality control and hygiene
• Teamwork and team leadership
• Stress tolerance, calm and the understanding of local sensibilities
• Experimenting with new culinary ideas