• Goods transportation and installation to customer place by motorbike.
• Appliances transportation by motorbike.
• Take money from customer and verify payment before submit cashier;
• Take care and wash motorbike;
• Respect traffic law in Cambodia.
Asia Cash Express PLC, Asiaweiluy ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
1. Manage annual business plan and budget of branch.
2. Research and monitor all competitor products to avoid our market share drop.
3. Responsible for Member, Bill payment, Payroll Company, Merchant, Sale Lottery, and Agency recruitment.
4. Manage cash in and out flow to Finance and relevant department.
5. Manage all call card for sale team to be effectively.
6. Manage Profit and Loss of branch.
7. Provide Training to internal staff and agency.
8. Work as branch security controller.
9. Build good relationship with local authority and private sector to support ASM.
10. Work as central point for complaint handling and problem solving.
11. Develop and maintain deeper relationships with strategic partners both internal and external, becoming a trusted advisor to them.
12. Regular visit agency for increase sale volume.
13. Support corporate sale team such as Merchant, Payroll, and Bill Pay.
14. Leading and coaching sale team to ensure our productivity growth.
15. Drive Retail Business such as Agency and Lotto to hit target.
16. Develop and operational reporting as needed.
17. High respond from management team in emergency case or report by Wechat.
18. Report and Perform tasks assigned by Management
SLAPAKA HR Solution ( Human Resource-Recruitment )
•Monitors Housekeeping personnel to ensure all tenants and employees receive prompt and courteous service
•Oversees laundry operations
•Schedules routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas
•Inspects tenants and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair
•Secure keys and worksheet for assigned area.
•Note all ready rooms and checkouts on the worksheet.
•Proceed to assigned area and check all ready rooms to make sure they are up to standard for early morning check-ins. Should a tidy be necessary, tidy the room. If a room needs extensive cleaning, it should be reported to the housekeeping manager and noted on the discrepancy report.
•Keep a record of all rooms deep-cleaned in each section so that rooms are periodically deep-cleaned on a rotating basis.
•Informs other departments of Housekeeping matters that concern them, particularly the Laundry Department, the Maintenance Department, and Front Office department. Maintains open channels of communication with other Managers and the General Manager.
•Identifies and ensures highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest room supplies and amenities at a realistic costs
•Implements and controls Housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures
•Is prepared to implement assigned tasks during emergencies such as fires, power failures and bomb threats
PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
• Work with inventory team and provide assistance in product selection for all 3 shops
• Assist the Inventory Manager and senior staff with in store inventory management and organization of store stock in the warehouse
• Assist senior staff with product display and keeping the store clean (products, racks, general area)
• Assemble large furniture pieces and other home products in a timely manner
• Work with the inventory and in store sales teams to deliver products to customers
• Assist the inventory team with transfer orders of products from one location to another
• Be punctual and prepared for shifts as needed
• Other adhoc tasks as required
• Assist to check and review loan documents and comment to Risk Officer;
• Assist Risk and Compliance Officers to prepare material for training;
• Assist Risk and Compliance Officers to build concept and understand about risk and compliance to all staff;
• Assist Risk Officer to oversee the Trend of NPL;
• Assist Risk and Compliance Officers to develop and update Policy;
• Assist Risk and Compliance Officers to control and monitor all staff and Institution activities in order to comply with NBC regulations and internal documents;
• Assist Risk and Compliance Officers to identify, control and provide recommendation to prevent, mitigate, transfer or void the risk of Institution;
• Undertake client’s home and business visit;
• Assist Risk and Compliance Officers to prepare Risk Assessment Report on AML/CFT;
• Assist Risk Officer to access and analyze risk by categorizing on Credit Risk, Compliance Risk and Operational Risk;
• Report to Risk and Compliance Officers;
• Conduct due diligence on suspicious transactions; and maintain records and documents;
• Immediately report any detected suspicious transactions to Compliance Officer
• Identify any compliance control weaknesses for remedial action by management;
• Other tasks assign by Risk and Compliance Officers;