- Prepare annual budget the department related departments
- Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
- Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
- Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
- Perform other legal tasks requested through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
- Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
- Conducts exit interviews
- Maintain department records reports
- Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
- Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
- Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
- Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance Current employment law
- Dealing government officers if it required
- Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solution Co.,Ltd ( General Business )
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solutions Co. Ltd offer 24/7 Call center services including in-bound calls, out-bound calls, data entry/ scanning, data center services, etc. Now we are seeking the position recruitment manager base in Phnom Penh.
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Labor Laws and Environmental Laws are followed, including submission of documents to relevant ministries.
2. Recruitment, Hiring and Probationary Period Processes select successful associates, who understand their jobs, want their jobs and are capable of doing their jobs, in addition to matching AFC’s Core Values.
3. Employment Practices support a respectful, mutually-beneficial, productive and lawful working community. The AFC Associate Handbook is kept current and followed as appropriate.
4. Associate Development Program organizing onboarding program enables new AFC associates to be productive team members.
5. Social Responsibility is practiced by the company, supporting associates, community and environment. AFC complies with and is certified to SA8000 and ISO 14001 or similar international standards.
6. Record and maintain associate information facilitate and ensure all documents up to date related to compliance, personal file, compensation & benefit, general communication, training and development .etc..
7. Feedback and Communication Systems update CE information board at all area to ensure that associate get the information up to date.
8. General Administrative Support and Transportation and Cleaning is provided to other departments and associates by the General Office Assistants and house keeper.
9. Food Safety and Work Safety meet legal, company and international standards, including GMP, HACCP, BRC SA8000. Problems are exposed, identified and investigated, so the company can improve related to Pest management system, inside and outside the facility, mitigate risks.
Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
Discuss employees’ career development paths with GM
Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Maintain update human resource information and prepare personal files
Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letter.
Managing the on-boarding process for new employees.
Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
Participating in Disciplinary Action Committee meetings
Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
Perform other tasks as needed
Land & Houses (Cambodia) Investment ( Real Estate/Property )
- Be responsible for all recruitment process such as tracking workforce requisition, preparing job announcement, screening applicants, arranging interview, compiling interview summary records, conducting background checks, and preparing contracts and/or offer letters.
- Conduct orientation program for new joiners by explaining human resources policies and regulation, working environment, internal practices, etc.
- Keep track on payroll information by collecting and recording all relevant document such as new contract, probation review, promotion, overtime, allowance, and other adjustments.
- Coordinate with insurance company/NSSF when there is occupational accident/illness under NSSF coverage.
- Assist Manager to prepare related document such as work permit, staff movement declaration, staff delegate, etc., which is required by local authority or MLVT.
- Coordinate with separated staff and related parties to clear all company’s belonging and survey their feedback by conducting exit interview.
- Work closely with staff personnel to find out staffs’ problem and counseling as necessary to improve their employment relation.
- Prepare regular reports such as recruitment status report, disciplinary action, and employee movement.
- Ensure HR Database including job applicant, staff personnel data/file, and other document are properly recorded and arranged in separated folder and cabinet.
- Assist to strengthen the company policy implementation such as joining investigation and take action against violated behavior.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
EADECO (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. Established in 2013, it serves as the providing mass production on linen, bedding accessories, towels, curtains and drapes, cushions and upholstery fabric.
In international, regional and local markets it is regarded for its delivery of the best quality of bedding accessories and linen. It is an exciting time to join the team as the EADECO group is currently undergoing a revitalizing refurbishment and Phnom Penh is developing rapidly.
Our Company is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position below:
1. Senior HR Executive (1 Position)
•.Prepare budget expense for HR department
• Handle staff complaints
• Educate staff regarding policies, compensation and benefits; including providing appropriate training, as well as responding to specific
• Handle recruitment & selections
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Updated on necessary policies and forms.
• Ensure implementation of performance and development management for all staffs.
• Establish annual plan of actions, budget plan and strategies for the Human Resources Department.
• Implement the annual salary review process.
• Handle staff complaints
• Analyze staff performance through annual appraisal
• Organize internal training, staff orientation upon required
• Ensure that annual and probation period appraisals are completed on time
• Supporting in and advising to HR Manager with regard to staff planning, based on business requirements and
• Ensuring timely and correct data update in HR systems and personnel files
• Support the HR Manager to familiar and enforces local HR policies and procedures in order it consistency with
• Provide support to HR Manager related to HR tasks, including:
• Assist to monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and acts in an advisory capacity to
managers on the process
• Provide insurance claim forms, health care and documents in order for staff to make insurance claims.
• Report information from management/HR Manager to staff on request.
• Building and enhancing relationship with relevant parties, like recruitment agencies, universities, NGOs, National
Employment Agency, government ministries etc
Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
• Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure that company rules & regulations are fully complied with Labor
• Facilitate new hire orientation and recommend for improvement on the process.
• Train and facilitate performance management process for non-management employee population.
• Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures.
• Initiate and lead/functioning the HIV & Harassment committee
• Functioning the Workers Representatives
• Initiate and Execute all employee engagement programs
• Effectively functioning the Worker Committee meeting
• Follow up all actions plan result from the workers committee meeting
• Corporate with other HR team members to lead and execute the work committee election. Then making sure the
worker committee members are legally registered to MoL
• Enforce the internal working rules and regulation implementation such as uniform, time attendance, lateness, lost
& found stone, …
• Work with HoDs in taking disciplinary actions on any non-compliance staffs and record properly
• Manage exit process, interview and analyze attrition trend and foresee the improvement/action to control attrition
• Manage and Ensure the PMP process of the plant Support the polishers orientation program; corporate with
recruitment team and Melee production head of department to ensure the program are running properly and
• Provide leadership to colleagues and train new HR hires. Participate as a leader or team member on projects.
• Serve as a role model for other employees.
• Maximize internal resources and build relationships with HR peers.
• Actively report the all results from employee engagement programs to management and publish on internal media
channels such as TVs, notice board, etc.
• Working with Admin and IT in controlling the information sharing on notice board and TVs Support HR projects as
assign by HRM
- Using multiple sources (PeopleSoft, exit interviews, performance management etc.) collect and analyze data to
identify work place trends, themes and workforce attributes. Draw in specialist resources as necessary. Propose
solutions, programs, policies, etc. that address trends, themes and workforce attributes identified.
- Conduct Exit interviews and analyze data to determine trends.
- Track HR related activities and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives.
- Consults with management to resolve complex issues that cross functional lines.
- Coach and counsel employees and management to provide information about and ensure compliance with
Company policies and procedures and relevant laws.
- Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on job description development, selection criteria, sourcing and
- Counsel employees on career development and guide them on resume writing for internal career opportunities.
Support HR operation in resolving the labor related issues.
** Purpose of position:
Develop recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives. Execute recruiting strategies to deliver suitable job candidates for assigned positions.
•Work closely with requesting department to review the job description.
•Prepare job announcement to be posted internally and externally.
•Work with recruitment agencies to find suitable candidates for requesting departments.
•Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
•Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers to interview the shortlist candidates.
•Prepare an employment contract for new employee
•Organize new employee orientation.
•Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs.
•Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
•Organize and execute college recruitment programs
•Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time