Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
- Ensure all staff personal information, employment records and payroll data are accurately and effectively maintaining in Payroll System
- Serve as liaison to vendor for Payroll System related issue including system maintenance and enhancement.
- Keep P-File management
- Check Job analyst
- Check &collect staff recruitment requisition form
- Check Job Description &Job announcement (University, News, website, agency, LinkedIn and Internal . . . etc.)
- Shortlisting and check candidates interview
- Check interview result report
- Doing and check Job Offer, contract, complete employment form
- Job orientation &induction
- Put the right candidates in the right position
- Check the candidates, not request the candidates
- Training and development our people in need
- Set target to all departments as training
- Organized and develop training course outline
- Getting feedback from trainer
- Check bonus for CNY, KNY, PCHUM BEN
- Management payroll salary and payroll administration including monthly payroll processing and statutory submission.
- Process all types of claims as per HR C&B policy, i.e. OT, medical, subsistence & etc.
- Implementation of HR C&B policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Staff performance and confirmation including appraisal forms administration and issuance of confirmation / extension of probation letter.
- Assist head of department in annual performance appraisal including appraisal form administration, annual review / rewards report compilation for management approval, issuance of annual review letter and record maintenance into record payment.
- Provide advice and support to line / department manager on employee relations issue.
- Check make sure all JD in all departments been done
- Office management and make sure it is working well
- To ensure the staff adherence to the established HR policies and procedures.
- Make rules, policies &work instruction
- Create and develop HR policies
- Assist to develop, implement and maintain sound HR policies, procedures and guidelines that is in compliance with the relevant Acts, Laws, Rules of Cambodia, directives and guidelines issued by the regulatory bodies and the company’s internal policies and procedures.
- Use rules & policy base (all in written)
- Divide clearly Job Description and make sure our people understanding
- All departments had rules &policies clearly
- Create competition to increase productive in all departments
- Collect result from all departments for MD
- Give award and fine to our staff
- Support appraisal sale
- Development Policy
- Knowledge in Cambodia law and other ministries
EADECO (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. Established in 2013, it serves as the providing mass production on linen, bedding accessories, towels, curtains and drapes, cushions and upholstery fabric.
In international, regional and local markets it is regarded for its delivery of the best quality of bedding accessories and linen. It is an exciting time to join the team as the EADECO group is currently undergoing a revitalizing refurbishment and Phnom Penh is developing rapidly.
Our Company is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position below:
1. Senior HR Executive (1 Position)
•.Prepare budget expense for HR department
• Handle staff complaints
• Educate staff regarding policies, compensation and benefits; including providing appropriate training, as well as responding to specific
• Handle recruitment & selections
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Updated on necessary policies and forms.
• Ensure implementation of performance and development management for all staffs.
• Establish annual plan of actions, budget plan and strategies for the Human Resources Department.
• Implement the annual salary review process.
• Handle staff complaints
• Analyze staff performance through annual appraisal
• Organize internal training, staff orientation upon required
• Ensure that annual and probation period appraisals are completed on time
1.Responsible for staff recruitment and selection
2.Conduct staff orientation and coordinator internal and external training or seminar
3.Prepare monthly payroll for all staffs, bonus and other staff allowances
4.Prepare Standard Operation Procedure (“SOP”), Employment Contract and Scope of Work (SOW) for all staffs
5.Develop and revise HR policy
6.Coordinate performance appraisal for all employees
7.Control staff attendance and prepare monthly report
8.Follow up the new regulation from SECC and CSX
9.Work with Ministry of Labor regarding labor works such as quota, work permit and so on
10.Deal with all issues related to staff benefit, safety, conflict
11.Deal with all issues of the administration works
12.Other tasks assigned by manager
Human Resources Intelligence Business Consulting ( Consulting Business )
- Assist in Recruitment and Selection Process
- Receives Application recruitment
- Plan Interview with the shortlisted applicant
- Maintenance Employee records
- Check and Verify Employee Attendance Records
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Advises the management team about HR topics and possible issues.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Cambodian requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Ensures company alignment by monitoring the implementation and adaptation of the guidelines and procedures from the headquarters in Europe, following the core values of the group.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures adapted to local environment.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Recruitment & Training Officer (1 position)
Core Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
• prepare job announcement through all kind of network to insure maximum number of candidates.
• maintain good relationship with all kind of recruitment network.
• record candidate’s information and network regularly and consistency.
• liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
• delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees.
• recording, compiling and presenting information and candidates information.
• implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes.
• supervising and monitoring progress made via training program or schemes.
• ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
• designing and assessing training program.
• material preparation for recruited staff.
• prepare guaranty stock for supporting material of new and existing staff.
• supervising and monitoring staff turnover in order arranged and deal it properly.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (if any).
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Initiate and develop the design concept to match the Sales & Marketing requirements.
- Create the design that is attractive and tells the message across with high visual impact to the intended audience.
- Consistent and correct use of corporate logo, colors, identity and product images.
- Design the pricelist, promotional material, layout and other materials meet the project deadline.
PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
Prepare and maintain standardized legal contracts and other legaldocuments as required across group of companies
Review and recommend changes to all existing and new contracts to ensurethat terms and conditions are in the group’s best interest
Be the point of contact and liase with legal entities as required
Provide legal advice to ensure minimum legal risk for the company
Review policies and procedures for legal compliance and fraud avoidance
Keep up to date with law and regulation related to real estate industry
Monitor and provide recommendations on sources of liability and legal risk
Monitor and improve on internal compliance with company rules andregulations
Keep up to date with laws to prepare and submit required applications toobtain permits and licenses as required and in a timely matter
Accurately complete and check all documentations required to apply forlicenses/permits/registrations prior to submission to ministry
Prepare and file appropriate documents to maintain all existinglicenses/permits (including a tracking database)
Establish and maintain good working relations with ministries and regulatorybodies
Translate legal documents and provide legal support at group level asrequired
Develop, maintain and ensure
• Recruitment process.
• Prepared job description.
• Post job announcement via website and another place.
• Performant appraisal.
• Control attendant.
• Updated monthly payroll.
• Updated and claim with NSSF insurance to any accident cases of employees.
• Great another form for using in company.
• Vehicle maintenance control
• Register letter In-Out.
• Conduct with authorities’ ministries.
• Doing contract.
• Prepared and updated personal file.
• Prepared company profile and document for procurement.
• Control stationery in office.
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Labor Laws and Environmental Laws are followed, including submission of documents to relevant ministries.
2. Recruitment, Hiring and Probationary Period Processes select successful associates, who understand their jobs, want their jobs and are capable of doing their jobs, in addition to matching AFC’s Core Values.
3. Employment Practices support a respectful, mutually-beneficial, productive and lawful working community. The AFC Associate Handbook is kept current and followed as appropriate.
4. Associate Development Program organizing onboarding program enables new AFC associates to be productive team members.
5. Social Responsibility is practiced by the company, supporting associates, community and environment. AFC complies with and is certified to SA8000 and ISO 14001 or similar international standards.
6. Record and maintain associate information facilitate and ensure all documents up to date related to compliance, personal file, compensation & benefit, general communication, training and development .etc..
7. Feedback and Communication Systems update CE information board at all area to ensure that associate get the information up to date.
8. General Administrative Support and Transportation and Cleaning is provided to other departments and associates by the General Office Assistants and house keeper.
9. Food Safety and Work Safety meet legal, company and international standards, including GMP, HACCP, BRC SA8000. Problems are exposed, identified and investigated, so the company can improve related to Pest management system, inside and outside the facility, mitigate risks.
•Issue staff ID card for new joiners;
•Follow up with resigned staffs to collect the ID card back;
•Assist in arranging training activities and materials;
•Assist in organizing all staff’s engagement event (Star of the month, Staff’s birthday, etc.);
•Record training report in Master List;
•Assist in designing all kinds of training materials;
•Assist in printing and copying all kinds of training documents;
•Assist in preparing monthly stationery request for HRD;
•Prepare the weekly and monthly report;
•Other task as assigned by Training Officer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain payroll information by designing systeml directing the collection, calculation, and entering data;
Manage payroll record by reviewing & approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, saving deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfer;
Determine payroll liabilities by calculating of employee income, taxes withholding, NSSF, and workers compensation payments
Manage & administer all HKL staff benefit & making sure it’s compliance;
Manage and administer employee welfare;
Manage health & accident insurance with Forte, NSSF, and self-health insurance with HKL;
Oversee & coordinate to get reimbursement from insurance companies based on staff medical claimed;
HR System and Database Management:
Develop & maintain HR system and database (HriS);
Develop database and execute report as required by management, BoD, Investors, NBC, and related ministries;
Ensure new hired employee’s record are well kept in HRiS as well as in physical profile;
Revise and develop all policies, procedures, and memorandum of Compensation & Beneftis section;
Produce other adhoc report as assigned by supervisor.
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solution Co.,Ltd ( General Business )
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solutions Co. Ltd offer 24/7 Call center services including in-bound calls, out-bound calls, data entry/ scanning, data center services, etc. Now we are seeking the position recruitment manager base in Phnom Penh.