Hanuman Auto Trading Co., Ltd ( Automotive/Service Stations )
1) To ensure and recruitment on time and quality
2) Control daily and monthly staff attendant, Leave, overtime.
3) Manage and update employee profile from time to time
4) Prepare employment contract
5) Prepare staff movement in and out
6) Prepare National social of security fund payment (NSSF) and support staff if have any staff claim
7) Control and update company’s computer, Laptop projector, printer,
8) Manage gasoline card and phone number List
9) Manage Cleaner and office hygiene
10) Manage stationaries and ordering
11) Facility office and showrooms internet,
12) Office staff uniform management
13) Follow up vehicle maintenance, and recording
14) Follow probationary appraisal
15) Handle employee profiles and Biodata
16) Other tasks assigned by HR Head
• Ensure the office reception is in the very welcomed manner for both direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
• Perform clerical duties and receptionist for AnAnA Group with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
• Ensure the meeting rooms are managed and served well for requested employees
• Assist in drafting and typing documents requested by Line Manager
• Promptly update staff contact list
• Provide logistic assistance to CEO when requested
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
• Do other tasks as require by the company
• Supporting in and advising to HR Manager with regard to staff planning, based on business requirements and
• Ensuring timely and correct data update in HR systems and personnel files
• Support the HR Manager to familiar and enforces local HR policies and procedures in order it consistency with
• Provide support to HR Manager related to HR tasks, including:
• Assist to monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and acts in an advisory capacity to
managers on the process
• Provide insurance claim forms, health care and documents in order for staff to make insurance claims.
• Report information from management/HR Manager to staff on request.
• Building and enhancing relationship with relevant parties, like recruitment agencies, universities, NGOs, National
Employment Agency, government ministries etc
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in the support on HR related functions which include recruitment, job announcement, shortlisting of candidate, and preparation of job interviews with candidates;
Assist on an ad-hoc basis with HR employee relations, labor law, and business research, drafting, day-to-day transaction and the development and maintenance of processes and policies.
Assist in reviewing agreements and preparing contract summaries to be used in the contract sign-off process by operational departments and clients.
Analyze staff productivity by studying the correlation between Headcount, Revenue, and Salary and leading to Revenue per Headcount, Average Salary, etc.
Maintain internal announcement memo and letter in/out.
Work on different tasks assigned by the line manager.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Execute effective onboarding program for new employee
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support internal training and development
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, leave, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Other tasks assigned by manager
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
- Identify training needs through survey with employees, customers, managers, etc;
- Design and develop training package: presentation slides, quiz, test, game, handout, and other visual materials;
- Deliver training courses to employees;
- Evaluate and analyses training impact;
- Monitor training materials;
- Travel to provinces to provide training to staff;
- Participate in outsource training(s) if needed;
- Perform other duties assigned by training manager.
The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
• Maintains the work structure by updating job
requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Establish HR standard and procedures.
• Manage recruiting and employee testing program.
• Conduct performance appraisal and proposes reward
scheme on a regular basis.
• Continually evaluates compensation policies and
• Maintain and updates HR policy in regular basis.
• Inform management of critical human resources
situation and issues, including changes in man power
needs, legal consideration, hiring / disciplinary /
• To establish Human Resources Dept. objectives, plans,
budget and policies.
• Maintains company staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling
managers on candidate selection; conducting and
analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing
and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Performance the HR functions on recruitment and
selection to ensure that our vacancies are attracting
candidates and offering the right positions to the
• Continuously develop and revise human resources
policy and other regulations on a timely basis to
ensure they are reflecting to need and compliance
with Cambodian Labor Law.
• Manage the HR filings both documents to ensure that
those documents are filed and entries properly and
• Ensure the accuracy of the salary, compensation, and
by reviewing payroll and relevant reports and they
are paid promptly.
• Ensure staffs are working in the safe and positive
environment where there is no discrimination,
harassment, violation, office politics and dangers.
• Become a first contact person for advice staff,
managers, and executive committee for some
concerns related to personal security, Cambodia
Labor Law, labor relation, performance management,
disciplinary procedures, policies explanation, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Top
Purpose of Position:
• To support HR & Admin Department.
• Assisting key in relevant data into HR system.
• Check employee daily attendance and leave record.
• Assisting manage and update attendance, leave record and NSSF.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
. Manage all aspects of recruitment activities both local hire and oversea hire to meet requirement of each department
. Responsible for all interview process for operational staff and professional staff.
. Responsible and support for development of recruitment strategy and recruitment & selection process to meet standard
. Build relationship with all reputable university, college and other NGO to promote the company image as employer of choice by hunting the outstanding students.
. Develop the flowchart for internal and external recruitment, probation, promotion and transfer
. Prepare all employment contract for new hires and conduct induction training program
. Manage all aspects of on-boarding process including, workstation, email set up …etc
. Handle and manage internal and external job announcement
. Responsible for short-listed candidate from operational to professional staffs
. Coordinate with recruitment panelist in setting up an interview appointment
. Ensure that recruitment mailbox is maintained properly
. Conduct the reference checking for all operational and professional staffs
. Assist in managing and running career fair exhibition
. Update regularly to line manager for weekly recruitment status and recruitment tracking tool
. Ensure all roles has been appropriately evaluated and properly documented
. Ensure that all roles have been evaluated and documented properly.
. Other tasks assigned by line manager
• Manage monthly payroll, incentive, allowances, NSSF, reimbursement...
• Wage calculation, final clearance and severance pay processing…
• Input incentive for outsourced staffs and processing the compliance docs…
• Pay slip processing and generating based on regular volume of employees’ requests
• Support in job offer salary package, promoting, transferring, separation, movement or termination of employees’ employment.
• Coordinate employment policies, benefits and compensations such as provident fund, monthly insurance update and supporting service, education assistance and other general benefits packages.
• Monitor employees annual leave record, medical expenses, and other benefits
• Developing compensation and benefits policies and plan
• Researching compensation and benefits trends and reviewing compensation surveys
• Preparing and updating salary scales
• Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
• Ensuring company is compliant with state
• Preparing and processing payroll document of Soma Group, Soma Farm, ATR and resolve other problem that is related to salary calculation and Tax Declaration.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report to Human Resource and Administration Manager
• Assist and participate in Annual appraisal
• Perform other related duties as required by Human Resource and Administration Manager.
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Maintenance computer and company website.
- Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software for user by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers and computer operators.
- Assist troubleshoot network, internet connection in the office.
- Configure e-mail and provide technical support for staff (Antivirus, Spam protection and scanning, printer, network sharing, software installation).
- Install, Configure and maintain Internet connection, network cabling and other related in office.
TS Concept (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- The HR Officer reports directly to the owner of TS Concept (CAMBODIA) Co., ltd.
- Update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Assist department managers with interviewing candidates, recruitment process and performance monitoring.
- Assist department managers and supervisors with monthly staff schedules.
- Assist department managers with the development of training programs.
- Manage staff payroll and other staff payment.
- Maintain individual personnel files (including job descriptions, performance, salary reviews, disciplinary notices, and other pertinent information)
- Report all employee inquiries to the Company.
- Make monthly time clock system report, assess daily attendance.
- Maintain individual employee records for sick – personal and annual leave.
- Support department managers with scheduling annual leave.
- Process official HR letters, certificates, staff awards, warning letters, termination and other letters requested by Ministry in Khmer and English.
- Organize team building and sport activities, staff party, staff birthday and other activities.
- Manage staff uniform, including quotation and quality issues.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Work with Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training for staff movement report and any update required by Ministry.
- Work with Ministry of Interior, Security and safety related to Guard training and any update required by Ministry.
- Work closely with all department managers for any issue by Sangkat to find solution in priority period.
- National Social Security Fund, included monthly Payment, Reporting, and any claim back for employee.
* Packaging stock
- Prepare weekly packaging requirements for The Shop branches.
- Work with Finance department to survey for new supplier with competition quotation.
- Make monthly packaging report and reorder to fill the stock levels.
- Maintain Office supply.
- Maintain first Aid supply.