1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
•Issue staff ID card for new joiners;
•Follow up with resigned staffs to collect the ID card back;
•Assist in arranging training activities and materials;
•Assist in organizing all staff’s engagement event (Star of the month, Staff’s birthday, etc.);
•Record training report in Master List;
•Assist in designing all kinds of training materials;
•Assist in printing and copying all kinds of training documents;
•Assist in preparing monthly stationery request for HRD;
•Prepare the weekly and monthly report;
•Other task as assigned by Training Officer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in the support on HR related functions which include recruitment, job announcement, shortlisting of candidate, and preparation of job interviews with candidates;
Assist on an ad-hoc basis with HR employee relations, labor law, and business research, drafting, day-to-day transaction and the development and maintenance of processes and policies.
Assist in reviewing agreements and preparing contract summaries to be used in the contract sign-off process by operational departments and clients.
Analyze staff productivity by studying the correlation between Headcount, Revenue, and Salary and leading to Revenue per Headcount, Average Salary, etc.
Maintain internal announcement memo and letter in/out.
Work on different tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Develop and execute recruitment & training plan.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns.
- Select the most efficient sourcing option for the company.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Maintain relationships with colleges, job fairs and related partners as part of recruiting & training efforts.
- Work closely with hiring manager to determine final decisions on candidate hiring.
- Monitor and reduce the cost of the recruitment process.
- To control employees database with HRIS.
- Prepare job offer letter for the success candidate and initiate, facilitate the staff orientation about company policy to new employee.
- Assist HRM in develop training need assessment (TNA).
- Assist HRM in designing policies and procedure.
• Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure that company rules & regulations are fully complied with Labor
• Facilitate new hire orientation and recommend for improvement on the process.
• Train and facilitate performance management process for non-management employee population.
• Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures.
• Initiate and lead/functioning the HIV & Harassment committee
• Functioning the Workers Representatives
• Initiate and Execute all employee engagement programs
• Effectively functioning the Worker Committee meeting
• Follow up all actions plan result from the workers committee meeting
• Corporate with other HR team members to lead and execute the work committee election. Then making sure the
worker committee members are legally registered to MoL
• Enforce the internal working rules and regulation implementation such as uniform, time attendance, lateness, lost
& found stone, …
• Work with HoDs in taking disciplinary actions on any non-compliance staffs and record properly
• Manage exit process, interview and analyze attrition trend and foresee the improvement/action to control attrition
• Manage and Ensure the PMP process of the plant Support the polishers orientation program; corporate with
recruitment team and Melee production head of department to ensure the program are running properly and
• Provide leadership to colleagues and train new HR hires. Participate as a leader or team member on projects.
• Serve as a role model for other employees.
• Maximize internal resources and build relationships with HR peers.
• Actively report the all results from employee engagement programs to management and publish on internal media
channels such as TVs, notice board, etc.
• Working with Admin and IT in controlling the information sharing on notice board and TVs Support HR projects as
assign by HRM
- Using multiple sources (PeopleSoft, exit interviews, performance management etc.) collect and analyze data to
identify work place trends, themes and workforce attributes. Draw in specialist resources as necessary. Propose
solutions, programs, policies, etc. that address trends, themes and workforce attributes identified.
- Conduct Exit interviews and analyze data to determine trends.
- Track HR related activities and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives.
- Consults with management to resolve complex issues that cross functional lines.
- Coach and counsel employees and management to provide information about and ensure compliance with
Company policies and procedures and relevant laws.
- Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on job description development, selection criteria, sourcing and
- Counsel employees on career development and guide them on resume writing for internal career opportunities.
Support HR operation in resolving the labor related issues.
• Manage monthly payroll, incentive, allowances, NSSF, reimbursement...
• Wage calculation, final clearance and severance pay processing…
• Input incentive for outsourced staffs and processing the compliance docs…
• Pay slip processing and generating based on regular volume of employees’ requests
• Support in job offer salary package, promoting, transferring, separation, movement or termination of employees’ employment.
• Coordinate employment policies, benefits and compensations such as provident fund, monthly insurance update and supporting service, education assistance and other general benefits packages.
• Monitor employees annual leave record, medical expenses, and other benefits
• Developing compensation and benefits policies and plan
• Researching compensation and benefits trends and reviewing compensation surveys
• Preparing and updating salary scales
• Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
• Ensuring company is compliant with state
• Preparing and processing payroll document of Soma Group, Soma Farm, ATR and resolve other problem that is related to salary calculation and Tax Declaration.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report to Human Resource and Administration Manager
• Assist and participate in Annual appraisal
• Perform other related duties as required by Human Resource and Administration Manager.
1.Responsible for staff recruitment and selection
2.Conduct staff orientation and coordinator internal and external training or seminar
3.Prepare monthly payroll for all staffs, bonus and other staff allowances
4.Prepare Standard Operation Procedure (“SOP”), Employment Contract and Scope of Work (SOW) for all staffs
5.Develop and revise HR policy
6.Coordinate performance appraisal for all employees
7.Control staff attendance and prepare monthly report
8.Follow up the new regulation from SECC and CSX
9.Work with Ministry of Labor regarding labor works such as quota, work permit and so on
10.Deal with all issues related to staff benefit, safety, conflict
11.Deal with all issues of the administration works
12.Other tasks assigned by manager
Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
Recruitment & Training Officer (1 position)
Core Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
• prepare job announcement through all kind of network to insure maximum number of candidates.
• maintain good relationship with all kind of recruitment network.
• record candidate’s information and network regularly and consistency.
• liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
• delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees.
• recording, compiling and presenting information and candidates information.
• implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes.
• supervising and monitoring progress made via training program or schemes.
• ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
• designing and assessing training program.
• material preparation for recruited staff.
• prepare guaranty stock for supporting material of new and existing staff.
• supervising and monitoring staff turnover in order arranged and deal it properly.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (if any).
Auto World Parts And Accessories Ltd ( Automotive/Service Stations )
- Assist handle full spectrum HR function
- Implement Company’s rules & regulations comply Cambodian Labor Law
- Assist to develop revising HR Policy Procedure
- Assist manager to prepare Job Description (JD), Employment Contract & Manpower Request all staff
- Assist to keep track all staff movement turn over report
- Prepare monthly report
- Assist to follow up to synthesize appraisal data
- Assist to source candidates for vacant positions in various channels
- Assist staff Recruitment handling
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor & Manager
• Ensure the office reception is in the very welcomed manner for both direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
• Perform clerical duties and receptionist for AnAnA Group with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
• Ensure the meeting rooms are managed and served well for requested employees
• Assist in drafting and typing documents requested by Line Manager
• Promptly update staff contact list
• Provide logistic assistance to CEO when requested
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
• Do other tasks as require by the company