• Be responsible for setting up and implement company’s policy and procedure, rule and regulations;
• Keep track and monitoring of all HR programs that have been implemented;
• Manage recruitment, training and compensations & benefits team;
• Assist in recruitment of all back office staffs and store management team;
• Create, maintain and update HR control record methods;
• Work in collaboration with all department heads for staff requirement forecast and succession planning;
• Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate;
• Develop employer-employee relationship and team building;
• Assist HRM in preparing HR strategies and budget plan;
• Assist in conducting yearly performance appraisals;
• Manage global HR issues;
• Advice management on the current development of Cambodian Labor Law and any changes that may affect human resources’ operations;
• Prepare weekly and monthly report for Manager;
• Other tasks as assigned by HRM.
• Supporting in and advising to HR Manager with regard to staff planning, based on business requirements and
• Ensuring timely and correct data update in HR systems and personnel files
• Support the HR Manager to familiar and enforces local HR policies and procedures in order it consistency with
• Provide support to HR Manager related to HR tasks, including:
• Assist to monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and acts in an advisory capacity to
managers on the process
• Provide insurance claim forms, health care and documents in order for staff to make insurance claims.
• Report information from management/HR Manager to staff on request.
• Building and enhancing relationship with relevant parties, like recruitment agencies, universities, NGOs, National
Employment Agency, government ministries etc
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solution Co.,Ltd ( General Business )
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solutions Co. Ltd offer 24/7 Call center services including in-bound calls, out-bound calls, data entry/ scanning, data center services, etc. Now we are seeking the position recruitment manager base in Phnom Penh.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy) is one of the leading payment services provider in the Kingdom of Cambodia which has been granted a National Bank License in 2018. Fast growing and growing, expanding agency numbers till 3,500 in 26 provinces and cities. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following position:
Position: HR Internship (02 Position)
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Report to : Senior HRO
• Learn and identify all the core document of the staff Personnel Information and document
• Learn how to classify and verify all kind of Personnel Files document
• Update and filling all core document into Personal File of all kind of employees
• Learn on Compensation and Benefits structure and implementer
• Assist Senior HR in legal and compliance tasks
• Assist team to process and coordinate in security door and finger print (for staff attendance)
• Support in the administration tasks such as scan, copy, typing tracking data or/and filling all kind of HR document in proper files.
• Assist to translate from/to Khmer/English
• Assist and support team for new project and some urgent tasks
• Other tasks assign by supervisor/managers.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Manage strategic workforce planning and people related budget process for the whole company.
• Ensure recruitment process is coherent to Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. recruitment policy.
• Develop and update recruitment tools and strategy to consistent with company context.
• Monitor and Supported effective selection processes in the branch/unit/dept., including job analysis, job descriptions, and recruitment processes.
• Monitor and Supported Educate hiring manager and other recruitment committee member on recruitment policy. Build capacity of hiring managers in effective recruitment and ensure high quality recruitment process and decisions.
• Monitor and Supported internal and external recruitment; including preparation and coordination of job announcements and advertisements, both internally and externally.
• Monitor and Supported on selection pools within Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc; student promotion in the university or other institutes and support for internship/trainee program.
• Monitor and Supported on Process staff contracts and coordinate for core document for new coming staff in the area.
• Monitor and Supported full program orientation to new staff and provide briefly orientation in key HR policies, employee term and condition before contract signed.
• Monitor and Supported to Educate staff at branch/unit/dept. regarding policies, penalty and recruitment, as well as respond to general and specific inquires on HR issues
• Monitor and Supported Provide recruitment data/tracking or analysis to key managers and HHR.
• Support staff engagement and conduct exit interview for company improvement.
• Support recruitment project for Ly Hour Group as assigned by Manager
1.Responsible for staff recruitment and selection
2.Conduct staff orientation and coordinator internal and external training or seminar
3.Prepare monthly payroll for all staffs, bonus and other staff allowances
4.Prepare Standard Operation Procedure (“SOP”), Employment Contract and Scope of Work (SOW) for all staffs
5.Develop and revise HR policy
6.Coordinate performance appraisal for all employees
7.Control staff attendance and prepare monthly report
8.Follow up the new regulation from SECC and CSX
9.Work with Ministry of Labor regarding labor works such as quota, work permit and so on
10.Deal with all issues related to staff benefit, safety, conflict
11.Deal with all issues of the administration works
12.Other tasks assigned by manager
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Initiate and develop the design concept to match the Sales & Marketing requirements.
- Create the design that is attractive and tells the message across with high visual impact to the intended audience.
- Consistent and correct use of corporate logo, colors, identity and product images.
- Design the pricelist, promotional material, layout and other materials meet the project deadline.
•Issue staff ID card for new joiners;
•Follow up with resigned staffs to collect the ID card back;
•Assist in arranging training activities and materials;
•Assist in organizing all staff’s engagement event (Star of the month, Staff’s birthday, etc.);
•Record training report in Master List;
•Assist in designing all kinds of training materials;
•Assist in printing and copying all kinds of training documents;
•Assist in preparing monthly stationery request for HRD;
•Prepare the weekly and monthly report;
•Other task as assigned by Training Officer.
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
- Prepare annual budget the department related departments
- Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
- Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
- Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
- Perform other legal tasks requested through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
- Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
- Conducts exit interviews
- Maintain department records reports
- Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
- Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
- Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
- Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance Current employment law
- Dealing government officers if it required
- Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Maintenance computer and company website.
- Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software for user by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers and computer operators.
- Assist troubleshoot network, internet connection in the office.
- Configure e-mail and provide technical support for staff (Antivirus, Spam protection and scanning, printer, network sharing, software installation).
- Install, Configure and maintain Internet connection, network cabling and other related in office.
** Purpose of position:
Develop recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives. Execute recruiting strategies to deliver suitable job candidates for assigned positions.
•Work closely with requesting department to review the job description.
•Prepare job announcement to be posted internally and externally.
•Work with recruitment agencies to find suitable candidates for requesting departments.
•Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
•Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers to interview the shortlist candidates.
•Prepare an employment contract for new employee
•Organize new employee orientation.
•Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs.
•Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
•Organize and execute college recruitment programs
•Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
Human Resources Intelligence Business Consulting ( Consulting Business )
- Assist in Recruitment and Selection Process
- Receives Application recruitment
- Plan Interview with the shortlisted applicant
- Maintenance Employee records
- Check and Verify Employee Attendance Records
• Working closely with HRM to determine staffing needs
• Ensure HC Request Form completely fill up and get the approval from BODs very placing the job announcement,
• Participate the recruitment activities (Job Fair, Job Presentation, Hiring Day, Social Activities else,
• Responsible for placing online job announcement both internal & external channel,
• To ensure that all the interview is following the company process
• Performing as Company Ambassador to interviews candidates
• To matching the schedule for Manager or BOD to meeting with the shortlisted candidates
• To ensure the hiring process have compliance to company policy, Required document else
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Communicate in advance to related people of new staff onboarding (HR Team & Manager & BODs to keep them in the loop for the related task ( Checklist to ensure we are ready to welcome Him/her onboard),
• Update weekly to HRM about recruitment progress ( HC pending, HC fill up, Challenge & Issue )
• Produce monthly recruitment report to HRM
• Other appropriate tasks will be assign by HRM,