LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy) is one of the leading payment services provider in the Kingdom of Cambodia which has been granted a National Bank License in 2018. Fast growing and growing, expanding agency numbers till 3,500 in 26 provinces and cities. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following position:
Position: HR Internship (02 Position)
Deadline: 31 May 2019
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Report to : Senior HRO
• Learn and identify all the core document of the staff Personnel Information and document
• Learn how to classify and verify all kind of Personnel Files document
• Update and filling all core document into Personal File of all kind of employees
• Learn on Compensation and Benefits structure and implementer
• Assist Senior HR in legal and compliance tasks
• Assist team to process and coordinate in security door and finger print (for staff attendance)
• Support in the administration tasks such as scan, copy, typing tracking data or/and filling all kind of HR document in proper files.
• Assist to translate from/to Khmer/English
• Assist and support team for new project and some urgent tasks
• Other tasks assign by supervisor/managers.
Land & Houses (Cambodia) Investment ( Real Estate/Property )
- Be responsible for all recruitment process such as tracking workforce requisition, preparing job announcement, screening applicants, arranging interview, compiling interview summary records, conducting background checks, and preparing contracts and/or offer letters.
- Conduct orientation program for new joiners by explaining human resources policies and regulation, working environment, internal practices, etc.
- Keep track on payroll information by collecting and recording all relevant document such as new contract, probation review, promotion, overtime, allowance, and other adjustments.
- Coordinate with insurance company/NSSF when there is occupational accident/illness under NSSF coverage.
- Assist Manager to prepare related document such as work permit, staff movement declaration, staff delegate, etc., which is required by local authority or MLVT.
- Coordinate with separated staff and related parties to clear all company’s belonging and survey their feedback by conducting exit interview.
- Work closely with staff personnel to find out staffs’ problem and counseling as necessary to improve their employment relation.
- Prepare regular reports such as recruitment status report, disciplinary action, and employee movement.
- Ensure HR Database including job applicant, staff personnel data/file, and other document are properly recorded and arranged in separated folder and cabinet.
- Assist to strengthen the company policy implementation such as joining investigation and take action against violated behavior.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Manage strategic workforce planning and people related budget process for the whole company.
• Ensure recruitment process is coherent to Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc. recruitment policy.
• Develop and update recruitment tools and strategy to consistent with company context.
• Monitor and Supported effective selection processes in the branch/unit/dept., including job analysis, job descriptions, and recruitment processes.
• Monitor and Supported Educate hiring manager and other recruitment committee member on recruitment policy. Build capacity of hiring managers in effective recruitment and ensure high quality recruitment process and decisions.
• Monitor and Supported internal and external recruitment; including preparation and coordination of job announcements and advertisements, both internally and externally.
• Monitor and Supported on selection pools within Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc; student promotion in the university or other institutes and support for internship/trainee program.
• Monitor and Supported on Process staff contracts and coordinate for core document for new coming staff in the area.
• Monitor and Supported full program orientation to new staff and provide briefly orientation in key HR policies, employee term and condition before contract signed.
• Monitor and Supported to Educate staff at branch/unit/dept. regarding policies, penalty and recruitment, as well as respond to general and specific inquires on HR issues
• Monitor and Supported Provide recruitment data/tracking or analysis to key managers and HHR.
• Support staff engagement and conduct exit interview for company improvement.
• Support recruitment project for Ly Hour Group as assigned by Manager
•Issue staff ID card for new joiners;
•Follow up with resigned staffs to collect the ID card back;
•Assist in arranging training activities and materials;
•Assist in organizing all staff’s engagement event (Star of the month, Staff’s birthday, etc.);
•Record training report in Master List;
•Assist in designing all kinds of training materials;
•Assist in printing and copying all kinds of training documents;
•Assist in preparing monthly stationery request for HRD;
•Prepare the weekly and monthly report;
•Other task as assigned by Training Officer.
Handle the practical things being with HR functions as like:
- Control Memo Reference number of Company’s letter to the government;
- Draft and translate the Company’s letter to the government;
- Study the possibility and understand the flow of work, procedures and process of registering and continuing the licenses for Company business operation for both new Company
registration and updating the progresses;
- Prepare and update the legal budget
- Ensure the compliance practices throughout the Company
- Perform other assigned tasks by Group Management.
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Maintenance computer and company website.
- Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software for user by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers and computer operators.
- Assist troubleshoot network, internet connection in the office.
- Configure e-mail and provide technical support for staff (Antivirus, Spam protection and scanning, printer, network sharing, software installation).
- Install, Configure and maintain Internet connection, network cabling and other related in office.
• Partnering with hiring managers to determine the special requirement
• Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
• Post opening positions to job portal
• Arranges interviews for management levels.
• Following up on the interview process status
• Give feedback to selected candidates by sending letter of successful (email) and to unsuccessful candidates (KIV) by sending rejection letter (email).
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
• Completing timely reports on employment activity and report to superior
• Be responsible for setting up and implement company’s policy and procedure, rule and regulations;
• Keep track and monitoring of all HR programs that have been implemented;
• Manage recruitment, training and compensations & benefits team;
• Assist in recruitment of all back office staffs and store management team;
• Create, maintain and update HR control record methods;
• Work in collaboration with all department heads for staff requirement forecast and succession planning;
• Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate;
• Develop employer-employee relationship and team building;
• Assist HRM in preparing HR strategies and budget plan;
• Assist in conducting yearly performance appraisals;
• Manage global HR issues;
• Advice management on the current development of Cambodian Labor Law and any changes that may affect human resources’ operations;
• Prepare weekly and monthly report for Manager;
• Other tasks as assigned by HRM.
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
-Lead and direct the Human Resource team
-Creation of job descriptions.
-Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letter.
-Managing the on-boarding process for new employees.
-Maintaining up-to-date personnel information and files.
-Processing payroll services.
-Administering employee benefits.
-Maintaining the employee handbook and organization staffing chart.
-Overseeing the annual employee review process.
-Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
-Addressing personnel-related issues.
-Participating in Disciplinary Action Committee meetings.
-Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
-Implement the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement.
-Managing talent, retention of capable employees and succession planning.
-Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
-Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
-Managing HR budget.
-Recommend, develop and implement employee relation programs including staff get together, social activities, annual party, etc.
-Perform other tasks as needed.
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Labor Laws and Environmental Laws are followed, including submission of documents to relevant ministries.
2. Recruitment, Hiring and Probationary Period Processes select successful associates, who understand their jobs, want their jobs and are capable of doing their jobs, in addition to matching AFC’s Core Values.
3. Employment Practices support a respectful, mutually-beneficial, productive and lawful working community. The AFC Associate Handbook is kept current and followed as appropriate.
4. Associate Development Program organizing onboarding program enables new AFC associates to be productive team members.
5. Social Responsibility is practiced by the company, supporting associates, community and environment. AFC complies with and is certified to SA8000 and ISO 14001 or similar international standards.
6. Record and maintain associate information facilitate and ensure all documents up to date related to compliance, personal file, compensation & benefit, general communication, training and development .etc..
7. Feedback and Communication Systems update CE information board at all area to ensure that associate get the information up to date.
8. General Administrative Support and Transportation and Cleaning is provided to other departments and associates by the General Office Assistants and house keeper.
9. Food Safety and Work Safety meet legal, company and international standards, including GMP, HACCP, BRC SA8000. Problems are exposed, identified and investigated, so the company can improve related to Pest management system, inside and outside the facility, mitigate risks.
• Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure that company rules & regulations are fully complied with Labor
• Facilitate new hire orientation and recommend for improvement on the process.
• Train and facilitate performance management process for non-management employee population.
• Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures.
• Initiate and lead/functioning the HIV & Harassment committee
• Functioning the Workers Representatives
• Initiate and Execute all employee engagement programs
• Effectively functioning the Worker Committee meeting
• Follow up all actions plan result from the workers committee meeting
• Corporate with other HR team members to lead and execute the work committee election. Then making sure the
worker committee members are legally registered to MoL
• Enforce the internal working rules and regulation implementation such as uniform, time attendance, lateness, lost
& found stone, …
• Work with HoDs in taking disciplinary actions on any non-compliance staffs and record properly
• Manage exit process, interview and analyze attrition trend and foresee the improvement/action to control attrition
• Manage and Ensure the PMP process of the plant
Support the polishers orientation program; corporate with recruitment team and Melee production head of
department to ensure the program are running properly and effectively
• Provide leadership to colleagues and train new HR hires. Participate as a leader or team member on projects.
• Serve as a role model for other employees.
• Maximize internal resources and build relationships with HR peers.
• Actively report the all results from employee engagement programs to management and publish on internal media
channels such as TVs, notice board, etc.
• Working with Admin and IT in controlling the information sharing on notice board and TVs
Support HR projects as assign by HRM
-Using multiple sources (PeopleSoft, exit interviews, performance management etc.) collect and analyze data to
identify work place trends, themes and workforce attributes. Draw in specialist resources as necessary. Propose
solutions, programs, policies, etc. that address trends, themes and workforce attributes identified.
-Conduct Exit interviews and analyze data to determine trends.
-Track HR related activities and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives.
-Consults with management to resolve complex issues that cross functional lines.
-Coach and counsel employees and management to provide information about and ensure compliance with
Company policies and procedures and relevant laws.
-Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on job description development, selection criteria, sourcing and
-Counsel employees on career development and guide them on resume writing for internal career opportunities.
Support HR operation in resolving the labor related issues.
. Manage all aspects of recruitment activities both local hire and oversea hire to meet requirement of each department
. Responsible for all interview process for operational staff and professional staff.
. Responsible and support for development of recruitment strategy and recruitment & selection process to meet standard
. Build relationship with all reputable university, college and other NGO to promote the company image as employer of choice by hunting the outstanding students.
. Develop the flowchart for internal and external recruitment, probation, promotion and transfer
. Prepare all employment contract for new hires and conduct induction training program
. Manage all aspects of on-boarding process including, workstation, email set up …etc
. Handle and manage internal and external job announcement
. Responsible for short-listed candidate from operational to professional staffs
. Coordinate with recruitment panelist in setting up an interview appointment
. Ensure that recruitment mailbox is maintained properly
. Conduct the reference checking for all operational and professional staffs
. Assist in managing and running career fair exhibition
. Update regularly to line manager for weekly recruitment status and recruitment tracking tool
. Ensure all roles has been appropriately evaluated and properly documented
. Ensure that all roles have been evaluated and documented properly.
. Other tasks assigned by line manager
The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
• Maintains the work structure by updating job
requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Establish HR standard and procedures.
• Manage recruiting and employee testing program.
• Conduct performance appraisal and proposes reward
scheme on a regular basis.
• Continually evaluates compensation policies and
• Maintain and updates HR policy in regular basis.
• Inform management of critical human resources
situation and issues, including changes in man power
needs, legal consideration, hiring / disciplinary /
• To establish Human Resources Dept. objectives, plans,
budget and policies.
• Maintains company staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling
managers on candidate selection; conducting and
analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing
and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Performance the HR functions on recruitment and
selection to ensure that our vacancies are attracting
candidates and offering the right positions to the
• Continuously develop and revise human resources
policy and other regulations on a timely basis to
ensure they are reflecting to need and compliance
with Cambodian Labor Law.
• Manage the HR filings both documents to ensure that
those documents are filed and entries properly and
• Ensure the accuracy of the salary, compensation, and
by reviewing payroll and relevant reports and they
are paid promptly.
• Ensure staffs are working in the safe and positive
environment where there is no discrimination,
harassment, violation, office politics and dangers.
• Become a first contact person for advice staff,
managers, and executive committee for some
concerns related to personal security, Cambodia
Labor Law, labor relation, performance management,
disciplinary procedures, policies explanation, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Top
Maintain Employee personal profile (new creation, existing, & leaving)
People soft data entering and maintaining, ensure the system is up to date
Administer Daily, weekly, and monthly attendance report
Facilitate Leaves administration
Assist payroll in data collection and distribution such monthly performance rating, personal deduction, pay-slip,
bank account …ect.
Track the probation and support on evaluation
Issue letter of employment as requests/requires, Process the internal promotion, transfer letters
Process for filing staff movement, employee work permit, NSSF, apprenticeship, and employment contract.
Pay slip preparation and distribution to each function
Support in process of exit employment as when needed
Support in workers recruitment if requires
Ensure the all HR documents are stored properly and easy to access