• Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
• 1+ year related software development work experience
• Analyzing the code base and assessing risks from a security perspective
• Writing clean, fast to a high standard
• Remediating security vulnerabilities in the code base and implementing best practices
• Bringing security considerations and requirements to software implementation
• Participating in regular security reviews for deployments and testing
• Handling tasks and managing priorities on development project
ICE Electronics Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Must have good knowledge of IT products
• At least 1 year experience in IT Consumer Electronics or related field
• Good in communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus
• Honest, willingness, and be able to work as team
• Ability to work on achieving sales target
• Self-motivated and confident
-Ensures that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software are fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
-Draws procedures to ensure that any problems encountered in software and hardware are addressed immediately
-Ensures the physical and logical security of IT system
and keeps updated written incident management policies and procedures where action to be taken, persons to be contacted in case of incident are clearly mentioned.
-Attends to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keeps track of such incidents and the way they have been solved.
-Strictly performs daily/monthly back up procedures, ensures the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes.
-Assists any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirements and provide adequate solutions to their needs
-Provides regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees.
-Performs regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup.
-Develops sound relationships with IT and maintenance providers
-Works closely with any departments of the hotel.
-Develop IT Management SOP to make sure IT department’s work implementation have is effective and efficient.
-Set up CCTV system and maintenance to make sure it working all the time
-Develop computer network ( Server-Client)
-Training and leading other IT officers in IT department.
-Monitor other IT officer’s implementation and offer support when necessary
-Control IT equipment and make IT inventory report monthly to general manager.
-To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by General Manager.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
CHINA DUTY FREE GROUP (CAMBODIA)CO.,LTD ( Wholesales/Retails )
-Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
-Responsible for maintain POS machines.
-Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
-Identify staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
-Other work assigned by manager.
Siglo (Cambodia) CO,.LTD ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Perform maintenance and update on the existing website, both technical support and content updates on the website.
- Work closely with IT Manager to develop new software to make our school full of technology.
- Corporate with IT officer to solve problems and update on our existing software and website.
- Control data flow on our existing software during enrollment period as well as student registration online.
- Technical support related to our system to End User as well as User Training.
- Report to IT Manager about system problem and system update progress.
- Corporate with Software developer company to work out with system project development.
- Support IT daily task.
- Computer Based Exam Invigilator.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Control and support all operation related to IT related matters both software and hardware issue such as set up and install IT equipment, add/delete new users and set up user authority with identify by Business unit at bank.
• Cooperate with the concerned IT Team at HQ to provide supporting and ensuring all program and software are installed and implemented.
• Access, manage and control of technical weak point of IT system and develop and implement solution to overcome the technical weak point.
• Manage the backup data and software including regulatory check the recovering system from back up data as required by the bank policy.
• Ensure network security system is follow and comply with Group’s standard and IT assets must be secured and ensure equipment operating continuously.
• Monitor and manage the internet and system usage to comply with Bank’s policy and connection between HO, branches, HQ, and Cambodian Government Authorities are on the satisfaction level.
• Cooperate with IT audit for examination the compliance with IT security and make the report to submit to National Bank of Cambodia (NBC).
• Train and communicate to all users about the security standard of Information Technology system.
• Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
• Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
• Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
• Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support instructions
IT Support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, Email server, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Maintains network and system performance;
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage..;
- Branch data daily back up monitoring;
- Provide the basic level troubleshooting to the users in both hardware and software;
- Provide the training to the users for the new system or technology;
- Coordinate for refill ink and repair toner or printer for Head Office and branch;
- Manage and update GROW website and Facebook;
- Preparing user manual and guideline for the application software;
- Maintenance both hardware and software;
- Maintenance Computers, printers and network (virus scanning and protecting, set up any software, printer….)
- Other task may assigned by Head of IT department.
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
o Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
o Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
o Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
ICE Electronics Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
- Self-motivated and confident
- Promote and sell products in IT goods (i.e. PC, Server, Storage, Networking, Security, UPS, Printer, Copier, Consumable, Projector, CCTV, and Project)
- Prepare proposal for Project base under collaboration with Pre-sales
- Listen to customer’s requirements and present appropriately to make sales
- Negotiate on price, costs, specifications, delivery schedule
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person via phone or email
- Maintain sales growth and hit target
- Coordinate service and troubleshooting issues related to responsible clients
- Collect, analyze and report all relevant market information
The Technical Solution Engineer is responsible for providing Technical Design, Scoping, explanation to Sale or Sale Support Team, & provides demonstration to meet customer expectation. This position will work closely with Engineering Team to make sure all the proposed design is workable and match with customer budget to get the deal closed.
-Support Sales Team for technical solution part to customer via phone call, chat or meeting.
-Provides presales consulting by defines a specific solution/technology/product, technical and sales support to prospecting customers.
-Understands customer’s business requirements and be able to translate it into technical solutions requirement.
-Create the proposal by define scopes, technical specification, and budget for the project basis.
-Propose end-to-end technical solution up on the customer requirements by work closely with related team and make sure its matching with NTC network infrastructure with cost effective.
-Provides an effective demonstration on the proposed solution to prospecting customer by work closely with Sales/Sales Support team.
-Corporation with related team for Troubleshooting, Interconnect and provisioning for pre-sale service.
-Participate as key technical lead in Support offerings to customers that may include minor product
enhancements or technical solution.