• Develop creative concepts and direction that answers to client’s objective
• Understand your audience and write in multiple voices and styles
• Ensure copy is consistent with company tone and overall strategic goals of the organization
• To be responsible for quality of all content and copy for design proposal
• Demonstrate effective time management – handle and prioritize multiple projects
• Proofread and edit as necessary
About the company…
RDG Solutions Co., Ltd has been established in Phnom Penh since 2010, specialized in providing IT solutions and services for customer to improve the business. With our qualified IT team, offering technical expertise combined with professional solutions. RDG solutions is committed to provide a high-quality service as the following:
- Maintenance services: installation and reparation services for IT management system, network and system security.
- Consultant services: providing IT consulting to improve and strengthen the business process.
- Sale services: offering computer hardware and software and a wide range of computer product.
- Web Development services: Automate your business processes and cut the time and money spend, through managing your business with an online application. Web Applications make real-time business data accessible and manageable anywhere, anytime.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• ERP users support and training.
• ERP setup and configure.
• ERP user manual development
• Database administration
• Database maintenance, backup and restore
• Datamart development
• Designing and reporting development
• Another tasks assigned by management
ICE Electronics Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Must have good knowledge of IT products
• At least 1 year experience in IT Consumer Electronics or related field
• Good in communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus
• Honest, willingness, and be able to work as team
• Ability to work on achieving sales target
• Self-motivated and confident
•Design product of marketing materials and promotions
•Accept new ideas and products by studying relevant information and materials
•creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
•Coordinating with agencies for outlet, poster, billboard and etc.
•Support supervisor by getting tasks as needed and highly responsible
•Preparing layouts design using illustration, text and photography
•High ability to use software (touch up, mock up, drawing… )
•Set up future planning in design career
•Others tasks assigned by supervision.
•Install Internet Connections and other Communications Connections for NTC Customers following NTC Procedures.
•Resolve Technical issue for customers with NTC provided services. Over the phone, remote. Support and on customers site required.
•Be prompt to perform actions to assist NTC Customers.
•Keeping quick to action for attending services after getting assignments from Supervisor & Manager.
•Keep on time for appointments with customers requested.
•Find solutions for difficult service situations.
•Suggest improvements to Supervisor Services Support/ Coordinator and Management.
•Encourage and foster a Teamwork and Knowledge Sharing environment with Team.
•Promptly escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor or Management as required.
•Follow-up Colleagues inside NTC to provide service to NTC Customers.
•Maintain good communication with other NTC Staff.
•Maintain good relationships with NTC Customers and Potential NTC Customers.
•Communicate professionally with NTC Customers (and potential Customers) Face-to-Face, Phone, E-Mail and SMS.
•Pass details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the NTC Sales Team.
•Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
•Follow NTC Processes, Policies and procedures.
•Be prompt to perform action and work on duty rotate (Night, Late, Early, Week End And Or Public holyday)
•Other tasks assigned by Supervisor or Manager
Siglo (Cambodia) CO,.LTD ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Perform maintenance and update on the existing website, both technical support and content updates on the website.
- Work closely with IT Manager to develop new software to make our school full of technology.
- Corporate with IT officer to solve problems and update on our existing software and website.
- Control data flow on our existing software during enrollment period as well as student registration online.
- Technical support related to our system to End User as well as User Training.
- Report to IT Manager about system problem and system update progress.
- Corporate with Software developer company to work out with system project development.
- Support IT daily task.
- Computer Based Exam Invigilator.
-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
• Coordinate team/sub-contractor’s team for onsite
• Coordinate and guide sub-con to fix link quickly based on SLA.
• Arrange team onsite audit the network, UC, splitter box and fiber route.
• Arrange own fiber team maintain network to reduce monthly incident.
• Arrange own fiber team onsite to prevent network cut when get notification from Gov-project, RTC, EDC or constructor.
• Monitor contractor & sub-contractor performing conduit installation cable placement & splicing.
• Responsible for maintenance and testing of fiber optic patch cords perform cable splicing and acceptance testing.
• Monitor contractor, vendor & customer co-location maintenance equipment placement & testing.
• Proactively seeking & identifying potential network problems and addressing the issue before becoming service events.
• Perform OTDR acceptance testing.
• Conduct site survey to ensure fiber quality cable and follow standard of link budget.
• Document all information’s into database and keep up to date to ensure high restoration.
• Report to manager regarding to issue/risk in network and plan for improvement.
• Weekly and monthly submit report to manager.
• Maintain good relationships with EZECOM Customers and Potential EZECOM Customers.
IT Support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Purpose of Position:
• For maintenance network and support all user.
• Manage, configure E-mail and camera system.
• Manage Telephone system and technical support to all user in company.
• Controlling and monitoring the network.
• Another tasks assigned by manager
-Monitor the performance and capacity of network, backbone link, transmission and IP Traffic using variety of tools. They look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunction, when an issue is identified, NOC Engineers work to determine the cause of problem
-Promptly acknowledge and support customer for any complaint/fault reported by phone/mail/chat
-Coordination and reporting to provider/vendor for any fault & escalation
-Track all issues, NOC Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolution in detail. This increases the knowledge base of the NOC and is a record of the health of the system.
-All the issues are recorded to ticket system
-Report Incidents, when problems are too larges or complex for quick troubleshooting, NOC Engineer must escalate the issue to Management or IT resource or 3rd party Vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. NOC Engineers maintain ongoing within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, know the issued and the steps/process/procedure/flow being taken.
-Ensured information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices are applied in the delivery of customer support services. Provide recommendations to review, validate, or standardize problem resolutions.
-Regularly attends and, at times, leads in-house training efforts used to provide both formal and informal instruction in regard to operations, engineering technology, and security.
-Responsible for maintaining situational awareness of the network operations environment. Independently administers communications systems, ticketing database content, network management platforms, and shared logging applications. Supports project efforts regarding these systems and, at times, independently leads individual project tasking.
-Administers trouble tickets according to established guidelines, standards, and procedures. Ensures all content accurately reflects all incident response efforts. Independently makes decisions regarding the next-steps involved in incident response.
-Independently conducts change management (CM) activity pertaining to operational networks, systems, and equipment using established tools and processes. Completes assigned CM tasking and documents all efforts within documentation systems.
-Independently administers and monitors all network management system (NMS) platforms to ensure the health of operational services, networks, devices, and components. Independently maintains (i.e., creates, updates, etc.) active and passive monitors and ensures all actively monitored services, devices, and verifies system operation. Maintains mastery of established standard operating procedures and processes.
-Responsible for proactive and reactive incident response as a result of network, system, or service anomalies. Independently employs working knowledge of networks and systems during the fault isolation and resolution process. As related to incident response, independently leads communication, planning, and response efforts, often working with external work centers, vendors, and customers.
-Maintains real-world, working knowledge of network-related technologies
-Arrange and notify customer for any maintenance
*Monthly Upstream/ Provider Outage Report
*Monthly report for VIP/SLAN customer service performance and outage
The Technical Solution Engineer is responsible for providing Technical Design, Scoping, explanation to Sale or Sale Support Team, & provides demonstration to meet customer expectation. This position will work closely with Engineering Team to make sure all the proposed design is workable and match with customer budget to get the deal closed.
-Support Sales Team for technical solution part to customer via phone call, chat or meeting.
-Provides presales consulting by defines a specific solution/technology/product, technical and sales support to prospecting customers.
-Understands customer’s business requirements and be able to translate it into technical solutions requirement.
-Create the proposal by define scopes, technical specification, and budget for the project basis.
-Propose end-to-end technical solution up on the customer requirements by work closely with related team and make sure its matching with NTC network infrastructure with cost effective.
-Provides an effective demonstration on the proposed solution to prospecting customer by work closely with Sales/Sales Support team.
-Corporation with related team for Troubleshooting, Interconnect and provisioning for pre-sale service.
-Participate as key technical lead in Support offerings to customers that may include minor product
enhancements or technical solution.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, Email server, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Maintains network and system performance;
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage..;
- Branch data daily back up monitoring;
- Provide the basic level troubleshooting to the users in both hardware and software;
- Provide the training to the users for the new system or technology;
- Coordinate for refill ink and repair toner or printer for Head Office and branch;
- Manage and update GROW website and Facebook;
- Preparing user manual and guideline for the application software;
- Maintenance both hardware and software;
- Maintenance Computers, printers and network (virus scanning and protecting, set up any software, printer….)
- Other task may assigned by Head of IT department.