ICE Electronics Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
- Self-motivated and confident
- Promote and sell products in IT goods (i.e. PC, Server, Storage, Networking, Security, UPS, Printer, Copier, Consumable, Projector, CCTV, and Project)
- Prepare proposal for Project base under collaboration with Pre-sales
- Listen to customer’s requirements and present appropriately to make sales
- Negotiate on price, costs, specifications, delivery schedule
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person via phone or email
- Maintain sales growth and hit target
- Coordinate service and troubleshooting issues related to responsible clients
- Collect, analyze and report all relevant market information
- Develop website in Dynamic & Static with E-Commerce function
- Web-Application programming
- Web service architecture design
- Assist clients to resolve service issues
- Provide training to our customers to help them prevent repeated issues
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
o Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
o Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
o Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Design marketing materials & Graphic Design;
Provide support on technology issues;
Maintenance system and backup data;
Repair hardware and software
Report to General Manager
Other tasks as assigned
About the company…
RDG Solutions Co., Ltd has been established in Phnom Penh since 2010, specialized in providing IT solutions and services for customer to improve the business. With our qualified IT team, offering technical expertise combined with professional solutions. RDG solutions is committed to provide a high-quality service as the following:
- Maintenance services: installation and reparation services for IT management system, network and system security.
- Consultant services: providing IT consulting to improve and strengthen the business process.
- Sale services: offering computer hardware and software and a wide range of computer product.
- Web Development services: Automate your business processes and cut the time and money spend, through managing your business with an online application. Web Applications make real-time business data accessible and manageable anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Salary range: From 200$ to 500$ (negotiable according experience)
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Siglo (Cambodia) CO,.LTD ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Perform maintenance and update on the existing website, both technical support and content updates on the website.
- Work closely with IT Manager to develop new software to make our school full of technology.
- Corporate with IT officer to solve problems and update on our existing software and website.
- Control data flow on our existing software during enrollment period as well as student registration online.
- Technical support related to our system to End User as well as User Training.
- Report to IT Manager about system problem and system update progress.
- Corporate with Software developer company to work out with system project development.
- Support IT daily task.
- Computer Based Exam Invigilator.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
• 1+ year related software development work experience
• Analyzing the code base and assessing risks from a security perspective
• Writing clean, fast to a high standard
• Remediating security vulnerabilities in the code base and implementing best practices
• Bringing security considerations and requirements to software implementation
• Participating in regular security reviews for deployments and testing
• Handling tasks and managing priorities on development project
-Monitor the performance and capacity of network, backbone link, transmission and IP Traffic using variety of tools. They look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunction, when an issue is identified, NOC Engineers work to determine the cause of problem
-Promptly acknowledge and support customer for any complaint/fault reported by phone/mail/chat
-Coordination and reporting to provider/vendor for any fault & escalation
-Track all issues, NOC Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolution in detail. This increases the knowledge base of the NOC and is a record of the health of the system.
-All the issues are recorded to ticket system
-Report Incidents, when problems are too larges or complex for quick troubleshooting, NOC Engineer must escalate the issue to Management or IT resource or 3rd party Vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. NOC Engineers maintain ongoing within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, know the issued and the steps/process/procedure/flow being taken.
-Ensured information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices are applied in the delivery of customer support services. Provide recommendations to review, validate, or standardize problem resolutions.
-Regularly attends and, at times, leads in-house training efforts used to provide both formal and informal instruction in regard to operations, engineering technology, and security.
-Responsible for maintaining situational awareness of the network operations environment. Independently administers communications systems, ticketing database content, network management platforms, and shared logging applications. Supports project efforts regarding these systems and, at times, independently leads individual project tasking.
-Administers trouble tickets according to established guidelines, standards, and procedures. Ensures all content accurately reflects all incident response efforts. Independently makes decisions regarding the next-steps involved in incident response.
-Independently conducts change management (CM) activity pertaining to operational networks, systems, and equipment using established tools and processes. Completes assigned CM tasking and documents all efforts within documentation systems.
-Independently administers and monitors all network management system (NMS) platforms to ensure the health of operational services, networks, devices, and components. Independently maintains (i.e., creates, updates, etc.) active and passive monitors and ensures all actively monitored services, devices, and verifies system operation. Maintains mastery of established standard operating procedures and processes.
-Responsible for proactive and reactive incident response as a result of network, system, or service anomalies. Independently employs working knowledge of networks and systems during the fault isolation and resolution process. As related to incident response, independently leads communication, planning, and response efforts, often working with external work centers, vendors, and customers.
-Maintains real-world, working knowledge of network-related technologies
-Arrange and notify customer for any maintenance
*Monthly Upstream/ Provider Outage Report
*Monthly report for VIP/SLAN customer service performance and outage
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Create project plans for IT department tasks in cooperation with other LHPP departments and third party partners and/or vendors.
• Identify project requirements such as stakeholders, resources and time required to achieve business goals.
• Define scope and goals for IT projects to align with business requirements.
• Contribute to and create project related documentation such as business requirements, function specifications, user guides and testing plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate to stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
• Establish effective communication and interation with all concerned stakeholders to ensure expectations and timelines are understood and agreed.
• Establish project frameworks and processes to ensure repeatable and quality results.
• Perform testing and participate in project pilots to ensure results are matching to business requirements.
• Provide regular updates and reports for all IT projects to ensure management and stakeholders are kept up to date and aware of project progress and risks.
• Proactively manage changes to project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
•Install Internet Connections and other Communications Connections for NTC Customers following NTC Procedures.
•Resolve Technical issue for customers with NTC provided services. Over the phone, remote. Support and on customers site required.
•Be prompt to perform actions to assist NTC Customers.
•Keeping quick to action for attending services after getting assignments from Supervisor & Manager.
•Keep on time for appointments with customers requested.
•Find solutions for difficult service situations.
•Suggest improvements to Supervisor Services Support/ Coordinator and Management.
•Encourage and foster a Teamwork and Knowledge Sharing environment with Team.
•Promptly escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor or Management as required.
•Follow-up Colleagues inside NTC to provide service to NTC Customers.
•Maintain good communication with other NTC Staff.
•Maintain good relationships with NTC Customers and Potential NTC Customers.
•Communicate professionally with NTC Customers (and potential Customers) Face-to-Face, Phone, E-Mail and SMS.
•Pass details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the NTC Sales Team.
•Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
•Follow NTC Processes, Policies and procedures.
•Be prompt to perform action and work on duty rotate (Night, Late, Early, Week End And Or Public holyday)
•Other tasks assigned by Supervisor or Manager
• Assist All User problem
• Check and monitor Internet connection
• Solve all problems Related to IT
• Maintenance all Computers
• Monitor Internet Connection and speed using
• Set up computer
• All Software must up to date
• Install software and hardware
• Install and configure computer peripheral devices (printer and scanner)
• Has knowledge regarding to basic coding (edit)
• To develop, customize and modify feature on existing web application.
• Eager to learn new technologies.
- Back up solution ,Firewall, Windows Server, Cloud Solution network security
- Install configure computer hardware operating systems applications
- Monitor maintain computer system networks
- Troubleshoot systems network problems, diagnosing solving hardware software faults
- Set up user’s accounts profile deal password issues
- Prioritize manager many open cases one time
• Perform first- level problem resolution of reported network Incidents and escalate to L2/ L3 staff as required.
• Experience in monitoring and administration of ZTE and H3C devices.
• Should be able to troubleshoot issues by finding root cause.
• Hands on experience in administration of network devices like switches, routers, firewall and VPN tunnels, etc.
• Maintain virtual cloud environments Hyper-V.
• Control and repair all IT accessories within company.
• Understand networking best practices and apply them for both new requests and incidents
• Excellent knowledge in NAT and IPsec VPN configuration.
• Supports applications including Internet email systems, DNS, public Internet and internal Intranet Web services, and network management platforms on enterprise-wide system
• Monitoring and analyzing network performance, security, stability, and improving the network environment.
• Should be available 24*7 support any critical situation.
• Other task will be assigned line manager.
-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director of IT Infrastructure Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Replacing parts as required and authorized;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new Operating System and Applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Assist in doing other assignment required by Managers/Directors.