• Promote and sell products in IT goods (i.e. PC, Server, Storage, Networking, Security, UPS, Printer, Copier, Consumable, Projector, CCTV, and Project)
• Manage, lead/delegate, control and motivate retail sale executives achieve their allocated sales target
• Provide guidelines and problem resolution to team member
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and new opportunity
• Provide training to sales team to develop their potential and effectiveness
• Support advertising campaign and conduct marketing survey, collect market information/competitor
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy to ensures company sales goals and profitability
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Explore new opportunities to get additional sales
• Prepare order forecast for products to buffer for stock and sell
• Prepare monthly operational and staffs target planning
• Provide staff and therapists training and coaching
• Create new products and research products development
• Set monthly staff roster
• External and internal problem solving
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
• Self-confidence and good personality
• Check all expenses
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager
1- Manager Cost Control Measures at all level of the construction
2- Establish Project Milestones with Government/NGO/Company
and Private sector Local Auctions:
- National Road, Street
- Hydraulics etc.,
3- Contracts administration and control
4- Reconciliation, consolidation and reporting
5- Day to today both of project resources planning
6- Coordinate with Clients and Construction Manager/Site
Manager for day to day activity auctions
7- Monitor and continually improve the efficiency of activities
relating to the project
8- Prepare Commissioning report & Certificate of Payment for
9- Responsible for setting up a project team in accordance with
the workload required
10- Oversee an entire construction project, or specific aspects of a
larger or small project
11- Determine the scheduling of different phases of a project
based on established deadlines
12- Develop the program of work and strategy for new making the
13- Plan ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur and
follow to supervise schedule
14- Must be solving problems that arise due to inclement weather,
emergencies or other issues that may cause delays
15- Communicate with a range of people including the client,
subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce
16- Coordinate with all Divisions to solve any problem occurring
that may affect schedule, quality and safety all of projects
17- Participate in and provide advice to clients/technical teams
18- Approve of all requisition forms for purchasing, issuance of
materials, consumables, manpower and sub-contract works
related to the project
19- Managerial all and ensure accountability for site staff
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Responsible for the management of the ORGANISATIONS warehouse/s, in line with ORGANISATION policies.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are properly maintained.
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained at warehouses.
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to programming/contingency commodities arrivals.
- Supervise the receipt of all arriving consignments.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored.
- Carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of commodities and inventory.
- Prepare all procedures and necessary steps for commodity disposal.
- Produce regular stocks reports and daily stocks positions.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual as Assistant General Manager. As Assistant Manager, you’ll provide operational and leadership direction to the hotel by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining memorable guest experiences, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. You may need to deputies for the General Manager in his/her absence. We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it is created by our people and founded upon strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s why we’ve been certified as a Top global Employer of 2018. We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Direct everyday activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers;
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance;
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently;
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed;
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management;
• Coordinate a team of professionals, responsible for the respective operational departments.
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts;
• Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses;
• Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager;
• Will also be required to perform duty management shifts during weekends.
• Interact with guests and outside contacts including, , current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors local community members;
• Make sure the hotel delivers the highest level of guest satisfaction through superb guest services and amenities.
• Help the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability;
• Make recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and/or company and brand loyalty;
• Contribute towards the development of concepts for all F&B outlets, whilst ensuring the brand standards are met;
• Contribute towards the control of payroll costs by ensuring that operational departments are manned in an effective, efficient and economic manner, whilst ensuring that brand standards are met at all times.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relations with corporate customers
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe and report on competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
SunCity Apartment is located in the heart of Phnom Penh capital. The first modern service-apartment building in the city It is was established on January 1st, 2012. SunCity is set in an ideal location for anyone looking for a modern and dynamic lifestyle. We are within 10 minutes walking distance to restaurants, spas, convenient stores and medical clinics. SunCity Apartment comprises of 35 luxurious and spacious units with modern interiors and full personal service designed to make your busy life easier.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Apartment Manager.
• Handle lease inquiry (Agency, phone, walk-in, email)
• Preparing Customer lease agreement (new/renew).
• Sending Notice and follow up to Tenant’s lease status (finished contract date) & payment due.
• Updating room vacancy and ensures building are fully occupied.
• Meticulously check Tenant’s background for security reason
• Price negotiation and dealing with customer propose condition
• Handle Customer’s complain, request, queries by providing an adequate information and support and ensure customer’s satisfaction.
• Communicate to Marketing Department on how to improve the Customer awareness of the Serviced Apartment by constantly updating website, promotional campaign and by coordinating with property partners such as Real Estate Agencies (Phone calls/SMS/emails)
• Issue Invoice and receive customer’s payment (Cashier task)
• Email’s corresponding with customer about room, payment, invoices & lease
• Directly reporting to CEO all major decisions related to property, staff, and Tenants.
• Other tasks related with customer service and assign by CEO.
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Keeps cars and people fueled and make sure that gas stations run smoothly & efficiently.
- Promote the daily schedule of employees and the business, interview, hire, and coordinate employees.
- Make sure the shipments of gas arrive on schedule and verify gas calculation into store.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operation of the gas station.
- Manage staff and assign duties.
- Review timecards and employee schedules, ensure all shifts are covered.
- Prepare payroll, incentive and enforce discipline policy.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
• Design databases for the purpose of data entry, processing and analysis.
• Support Customer service to solve problem.
• Develop new feature on billing system if need.
• Write script to generate report in case of Billing System does not have existing report in required format.