PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
1. Prepare business plan and financial models for existing and new business ideas
2. Analyze FY reports, business performances and business cases, conduct research and learning to prepare recommendations
3. Prepare and understand accurate data collection and reports
4. Data research and analysis
5. Financial modelling preparation, simple (one-company) and complex (group of companies)
7. Business report preparation
8. Research, analyse and understanding of data
9. Supporting project teams during various analysis and planning stages;
10. Conduct financial modelling to assess the attractiveness of projects;
11 Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems to avoid business failure;
12 Acting as a liaison between the subsidiaries and as well as clients to perform data collection for well conducted business case;
13. Modifying business plan/financial plan advised by CPMO;
14. Facilitating meetings and appointment for team members to ease administrative process;
15. Assisting local and oversea business assigned by CPMO to ensure well organized existing and new investment;
16. Assisting CPMO and also own presentations to Chairman;
o GUIDE PART
Guide association relationship
Guiding fees evolution all country (be informed, negociate, inform sales database)
Participate organize guide annual meeting Quality Manager
Update guide database (or make sure team do it well)
Collect feedbacks guide
Manage guide planning / preferred list
o OPERATION TEAM SUPERVISION
Follow up, & evaluate operation executives: training, give advices, control work.
Communicate CM Inspection/trainee of Team.
Update operation board every week.
Organize Operation Meeting every 2 weeks.
Lead team meeting every Monday operation part.
Organize lead meeting every special group solve problem spot stationery management (welcome board, maps, gift, ...)
o TRANSPORTATION TEAM SUPERVISION
Follow up & evaluate teams: training, give advices, control work.
Evaluate suppliers follow up quality
Representative Operation team other department: Sales, Production, TMS support, Reservation...
Make sure teams satisfied Operation
Assure coordination Siem Reap Office
o EMERGENCY DUTIES
Be available solve emergencies problems 24/7
• Irregular Tasks
o Suppliers relationship :
Assist some negotiations partnership building
o Client relationship :
Meet, give presents, have lunch, dinner clients partners (clients inspection trip)
Take care partners their inspection trip (inspect hotels, tours, etc.)
Responsibilities and duties
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve business objectives
• Research and keep product up to date including relevant sales and marketing data
• Develop an operating budget for the sales division to meets business goals
• Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
• Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts Achieve sales goals
Products and services / Promotion:
Determines the demand for products and services offered by a Market (Company and its competitors) and identify potential customers.
Create Plan, formulates, directs and coordinates marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, with advertising, promotions and Event.
Market & strategies:
Identifies, develops, and evaluates marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
Compiles lists describing product or service offerings. Importantly to initiate market research studies and analyzes their findings.
Develops pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firms’ profits or shares of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied.
Oversee product development in order to develop a marketing strategy. (In relation with Brand or suppliers).
Monitors trends (Link with economy development, property market…) that indicate the need for new products and services.
Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
Prepare sales forecasting and strategic plan to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Sales Team Management:
Supervises sales workers in all branches, in coordination with branch Manager.
Monitoring sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
Make sure that all sales workers who are properly instructed on how to perform their job functions
Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
Trains, and evaluates personnel in sales or marketing establishments.
Implement performances evaluations of marketing and sales team.
Prepare and Implement Sales incentives with Human Resources Manager.
Sales Management and reports:
Designing/implementing sales plans to accommodate department goals for company products.
Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly.
Monitoring daily logs to verify sales on a regular basis and providing management reports pertaining to the same.
Analyses sales results, trends and key performance indicators (KPI’s) and conferring with representatives accountable for achieving targets.
• Deliver sales target assigned by the management
• Manage, motivate, train, develop and coach sales team
• Evaluate and identify sales performance of the team and explore opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Observe competitor’s products and activities and consolidate and send the report to management
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales
• Participate in sales promotion activities
• Prepare email templates for all Internet salespersons and managers to use
• Analyze the local market Internet pricing environment
• Develop a pricing strategy to profitably compete for the Internet customer both on-line and off-line
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports and submit to management
• Present reports showing the effectiveness of Internet sales persons and managers
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Manage Daily operations of the branch.
• Supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to the job description.
• Operate the branch in line with company procedure and policies.
• Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
• Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe and orderly
• Cash management on Personal Loan service and reporting to relevant sections
• Monitor the operational risk at branch level, provide on time report to relevant section and raise up issue to protect risk in branch and protect staff from risk going to Occure.
• Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer's satisfaction.
• Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently
• Ensure operational excellence and integrity attitude.
• Any other task assigned by reporting line /management
Manage the branch’s business to deliver outstanding results in all areas including deposit and loan growth, revenue growth, productivity, and branch profit
Identify business growth opportunities, propose action plans and implement marketing activities to capture the business
Lead the team to develop and build client networks and maintain good relationship to increase the business. Understand customer’s financial circumstances and propose the products and services to meet the needs
Provide regular coaching to staff to ensure continuous improvement in the delivery of customer services
Proactively identify and address areas of customer dissatisfaction, follow up and resolve customer complaints
Monitor competitors’ activities, report and make recommendations
Work closely with compliance team to drive and support adequate training to ensure all staff are aware of bank policies, risk management and compliance requirements
Coach, lead and empower the team to achieve best performance and maintain an open, honest and satisfying team work environment
Noyakong Group Co., Ltd. ( Transportation/Delivery )
• Create a comprehensive business plan for the restaurant that considers the market, local competitors, sales revenue and expenses;
• Develop strategies to entice customers, including marketing plans and advertising campaigns;
• Control operations by developing effective policies, creating high standards and working to make adjustments when appropriate;
• Analyze the restaurant budget with personnel to find and price inventory, reduce expenses, review current pricing and adjust purchasing strategies;
• Ensure an outstanding dining experience by regulating presentation, taste, service and atmosphere for all guests; develop ways to cultivate a regular customer pool;
• Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures and organize staff schedule;
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations;
• Follow all appropriate health code and local jurisdiction food handling requirements, maintain food safety certifications, and model exemplary food health safety practices to employees.
• Lead the restaurant to achieve new and greater goals in order to stand above the competition within the industry;
• Others tasks assigned by supervision.
1. Responsible for loan operations management and the supervision of the loan operations officers and staff
2. Manage and supervise the daily activities and processes of the Loan Operations Department including loan processing, appraisal, evaluation, documentation, releasing, loan monitoring, administration, data entry, preparation and maintenance of loan records and reports, collection, recovery, remediation, pre-closing/closing and customer service to the bank’s loan clients.
3. Prepare and present loan operations reports for Senior Management and Credit Committee
4. Ensure the protection of the bank’s interests in matters of adequate documentation, adherence to bank policy and the various laws and regulations applicable to the bank’s loan operations.
5. Comply with all laws and regulations and interprets new and pending laws and regulations that affect the bank’s loan practices and products.
6. Work to continually enhance and streamline the bank’s loan processes.
7. Other duties as assigned.
• Ensure all required reports are implemented and proper tracked (FSS & WS Call card)
• Ensure brand availability and visibility target are made by DRs/Sup/WS Exc.
• Ensure the canvassing plan is followed by Supervisor, WS Executive and DSR-TL
• Ensure the stock rotation through FIFO to minimize D&D collection is executed by Field Force.
• Ensure monthly area volume is achieved by DR/Sup/WS Exc.
• Ensure the area distribution target is achieved.
• Ensure & monitor the excellence execution of any programs giving to the market are on time in full.
• Ensure Pricing compliance to trade by conducting price check during market visit
• Provide competitive activities report to Line Manager and BAT Officers on time in full.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key trade partner to gain solid support for BAT Brands.
• Ensure all relevant permanent merchandising units are monitored
Work with business development manager on account development.
Liaise with clients for project specifications and schedule requirements.
Manage project team dedicated to specific clients.
Plan, schedule and execute according to project plan.
Drive and monitor the quality, schedule and budget.
Account for the overall success of the projects.
Post project assessment.
Hydrologic Social Entperprise ( Manufacturing-Production )
Tunsai Water locally manufactures and sells the best clean water solution on the market. We are looking for motivated and dedicated candidates for the positions of Talent Manger. Talent Manger will be an essential role to develop, establish and maintain HR strategies to grow organizational objectives, mission and vision.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
Coldwell Banker Cambodia company is now seeking a dynamic and talent candidate to fulfill the vacancy position below:
Position : General Manager
Location : Phnom Penh
The General Manager position is responsible for the overall support of commercial sales associates. This position will work with the Chairman and BOD, Local Leadership, and support staff to assist sales associates with development and maintenance of their business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Provide support for and organizes/facilitates training of commercial agents on the use of commercial specific technology and software.
-Support sales associates in learning how they can create and prepare content for listing pitches/presentations and proposals.
-Guide sales associates on drafting content, creating and gathering maps, coordinating surveys and other applicable market intelligence and marketing support.
-Assist sales associates as needed with review of commercial real estate listings, sales and leases.
-Help sales associates initiate and maintain property listing on various websites.
-Conduct regular sales and networking meetings with the commercial agents. Meetings should include educational opportunities, guest speakers, networking and relevant CRE topics.
-Using both external and internal resource, organize new agent orientation, in-office training programs, and regular commercial agent training sessions, to include training on various lead generation activities, contract writing, contract negotiation, scheduling for success, etc.
-Regularly meet with the Chairman and BOD to discuss brand happenings and national initiatives and communicate to local leader and agents.
-Lead electronic and social media initiatives for sale associates and listings.
-Successfully maintain and co-lead a strong culture of collaboration and communication with commercial real estate sales associates.
-Support sales associates with learning and understanding database and CRM usage and
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
General Manager (GM), who will be managing & be champion for leading every aspect of different business units in the company, which includes Operation, Marketing, Finance & Accounting and
Human Resource, with a willingness to deliver best customer service, maximize revenue sales targets & sponsorship, decrease cost. Able to delivered results in a fast paced, customer facing business with peak cycle. Ensured efficient use of all resources through planning and management and cost saving mind set. This includes Recruit, Build, Train, Coach and retain team member. Align policies with Thailand and work closely with CEO & Top Management in Thailand. This is an excellent job opportunity for a motivated professional looking to take his/her career to the next level in an exciting industry. Job Scope:
• Oversee/manage Strategic Planning for Cinema/ Bowling Business
• Oversee the operations functions of the Business, operating controls, policies, procedures, customer service, sales and marketing opportunities prospect
• Oversee/ manage on-going profitability, ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
• Analyze operational performance against the Annual Business Plan making recommendations and implementing actions, be a main contact point with movie distributors and negotiate a movie deal
• Ensured all administration is compliant with legislation, company processes and standards, e.g. Digital, Retail, Stock, Health & Safety, HR
• Build great connection with business partners and sponsors and always find new sponsors
• Oversee & ensure the effectiveness of Marketing Strategies for overall company to achieve revenue targets.
• Oversee strategic planning to maintain relationship with existing sponsorships, increase sales revenue, including to drive new sponsorship & acquire new guest count revenues. • Oversee Marketing strategies both Offline and online channels
• Set & review Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of each Business Unit/ Function, including monitor their performance effectively
• Lead/ Manage/ Coach/ Give suggestions to Head of each function, or staffs to unleash their potentials
• Provide leadership and motivate team to deliver best performance by providing training, coaching, development
• Plan, Monitor, Follow-up overall tasks/ projects or progress of each projects/ tasks, including giving advice to help solve problems.
• Oversee timeline of new branch opening and manage Manpower Planning for new branch
• Oversee Manpower controlling for existing branches
• Work with management to develop annual budgets, to accurately forecast financial performance and to deliver financial results in accordance with those budgets, including control budgets
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Implement internal controls and assurance
- Implement risk mitigation techniques including RCSA
- Identify required components and information for reporting
- Define qualities of reporting (Comprehensive, accurate, and consistent)
- Identify reporting frequency and timeliness of disclosure requirements
- Analyze case studies on disclosure requirements
- Implement business continuity management