- To assist in the implementation of the Asset Enhancement Initiatives, renovation works carried out by tenants and operational support for the promotional activities of the mall
- To manage and execute the procurement of all maintenance contracts in the mall
- To lead the technicians as well as the various vendors to maintain professional standards and achieve excellent results on day-to-day operations
- To support the Operations Manager to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the mall
- To coordinate operation programs and execute maintenance works to ensure the mall operates as a safe environment as well as performing at optimum level
- To prepare annual budget, manage and administer contracts and supervise expense for the operational needs of the mall
Call Center Supervisor is responsible for receiving customer incoming call and responds to customer inquiries and complaints through phone by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience through the identification and meeting their transactional needs.
Work Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities, call center manual, sales strategies for call center to guarantee success and growth.
Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.).
Receives customer incoming calls professionally.
Responds to customer inquiries and complaints through phone.
Provides customers service through phone.
Routes calls to appropriate resource.
Follows up customer calls if necessary.
Complete call logs.
Produce monthly call reports, call center roster…etc.
Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Promote and sell Smart Home, Audio and Video, Security System, Camera Security
- Manage, lead, control and motivate retail sale executives achieve their sales target
- Provide guidelines and problem resolution to team member
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and new opportunity
- Provide training to sales team to develop their potential and effectiveness
- Support advertising campaign and conduct marketing survey, collect market information/competitor
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Explore new opportunities to get additional sales
Intern candidates will gain:
- Professional job during 3 months part-time working experiences.
- Professional growth and development with knowledge and experience on Microinsurance.
- Opportunity to be permanent staff with MEADA Rabrong Plc.
• Check and receive item unloading from container.
• Verify all item goods packing list with actual stock.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly report for warehouse manager.
• Keep and prepare stock by location or zone in warehouse.
• Check and issue items requested by sales team.
• Make sure client received all item request based on delivery note.
• Update transferred stock in system by using purchase order or delivery note.
• Other task assigned by direct supervisor.
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
• Promotes and sale loan products
• Collect and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyze borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Make field visit, appraise collateral and write loan analysis report
• Build and maintain a good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Perform duties as assigned
• Responsible for sending invoice to customers in time;
• Collect payments from customers;
• To ensure that delivery of documentation and stuffs to destination in time;
• To ensure that documents In and Out are received and signed by Recipient;
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
• Check detail drawing before sending to production team.
• Follow up production team to make sure that they finish their production by schedule.
• Work closely with design team for detail drawing.
• Work with site controlling team for defective products.
• Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Checking all around work place
- Checking on make-up, hygiene, and uniform
- Assign staff by Location
- Arrange staff day off
- Support other operation staffs if necessary
- Update staff information and promotions
- Staff development
- provide staff Training
- Stock Control
- Push up staff by Setting individual to meeting on the target
- Employees are welcomed with a smile and a friendly welcome to the seats to tell about the benefits of VIP seats. Set up a set of soft drinks for customers
- Weekly report to manager
- Other tasks which are assigned by manager
1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or company/manufacturing requirements
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial manager
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
Live & Learn Cambodia ( Non-Profit/social service )
▪ Assist project manager to ensure effective & efficient management through provision overall guidance the team planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation on a project activity
▪ Take lead in M&E activities, records for PRUSW project in addition to existing tasks or roles in Svay Leur & Varin districts
▪ Consolidate & support data collection and documentation
▪ Take responsibility to manage, facilitate and implement ground activities in 5 CPAs in Khnorng Phnom commune, Svay Leu district
▪ Assist project manager in strengthening collaboration coordination other NGOs concerned government departments
▪ Assist project manager in mobilizing internal & external human resources to effectively implement project activities
▪ Facilitate project implementation with key stakeholders like local authorities, CBOs committees and NGOs partners
▪ Organize meetings and other relevant project activity with community people and community-based organizations (CBOs)
▪ Conduct workshops, forums, meeting, exchange visits and dialog with relevant stakeholders
▪ Write monthly, quarterly and annual report and case studies as well as success story to project managers
▪ Facilitate the project implementation of all activities indicated above
▪ Facilitate and coordinate activities implementation with relevant stakeholders in the target communes/district, including commune councilors, district officers and other existing NGOs
▪ Mobilize and engage with beneficiaries and community members in all relevant activities
▪ Develop training manuals and tools for community awareness raising
▪ Provide and facilitate trainings with beneficiaries, and community members
▪ Organize and facilitate community awareness raising campaign
▪ Facilitate and support local authorities (commune and district) in natural resource management (forest and land) and investment planning development
▪ Assist project manager to collect comprehensive information/data to ensure that project documentation meets high M&E standard
▪ Assist project managers to develop knowledge products, case studies or other communication materials
▪ Regularly and timely prepare and submit reports as per the requirements of donors as well as management team of Live & Learn Cambodia
▪ Responsible to handle and manage financial transactions including cash advances and clearances for own project implementation