• Work closely with Project Managers and Project Leaders in dealing with any vendor issues.
• Maintain vendor database (contact information, key notes etc).
• Manage and maintain assessments for potential vendors.
• Manage vendor quality system, including running and distributing quarterly reports.
• Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities to drive increased service, quality and productivity.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available based on prospective work.
• Negotiate competitive rates and identify opportunities for strategic pricing models.
The Language Specialist / Translator is mainly responsible for copywriting, translation and localization of software and websites, as well as all kinds of documents. The responsibilities also include terminology management and quality assurance.
• Copywriting, translation, editing and proofreading
• Quality assurance
• Terminology and glossary management
• In-house resource development