• Work closely with Project Managers and Project Leaders in dealing with any vendor issues.
• Maintain vendor database (contact information, key notes etc).
• Manage and maintain assessments for potential vendors.
• Manage vendor quality system, including running and distributing quarterly reports.
• Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities to drive increased service, quality and productivity.
• Ensure sufficient resources are available based on prospective work.
• Negotiate competitive rates and identify opportunities for strategic pricing models.
Okoone is a full-service digital agency specialized in designing and developing mobile, web and digital marketing solutions that help companies around the world engage their customers, increase their digital presence, unlock revenues and accelerate their business.
More specifically, Okoone designs and develops mobile and wearable apps for iOS and Android, feature rich web apps, business-ready eCommerce platforms and high impact digital marketing solutions.
Okoone is headquartered in Hong Kong and has a software development center managed by international experts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia to serve its clients in the US, Europe and Asia with world-class and cost-effective solutions. Okoone is currently employing 35 people.
We are seeking for a talented and energetic Junior Copywriter to develop Okoone’s advertising concepts by writing articles about cross-border eCommerce, worldwide logistics, parcel tracking and major marketplaces for a major web platform with millions of visitors every month.
• Write articles and other marketing contents in relation to the web platform
• Interpret copywriting briefs from Project Managers and understand requirements
• Collaborate with other project members (email campaigns, landing pages, content SEO)
• Conduct high-quality internet researches on given topics using search engines
• Use SEO principles to maximize articles’ reach
• Source images and other article content
What we offer
• Fast growing company
• High impact and large-scale international projects
• International and multicultural working environment
• Opportunity to quickly grow copywriting expertise,
• Competitive salary package and benefits
• Declaration to Ministry of Labor (Cambodian Employment Card)
• Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Okoone - The Office, 2/F., 28 street 288 - Phnom Penh - Cambodia
• Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote)
We are looking for a full-time freelance Translator for English to Khmer language pair. This is the flexible full-time position that you can work everywhere as long as you own a PC/Laptop with stable internet access. We give priority to those who are living in Phnom Penh area for closer contact to our team if needed.
The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Doing the translation, editing, reviewing, proof-reading…transfer the meaning in the source language into the target language in order to produce a text that is in accordance with the rules of the linguistic system.
- Adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- The texts to be translated will be from English into Khmer and vice versa, and there is the substantial amount of editing to be done on texts written in English and Khmer.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.