• Handle cash, credit, and check transactions with customers
• Travel with Delivery Team to collect payment (cash/cheque) from customers as per schedules & locations
• Print and hand out invoice/receipt/credit note/debit note to customers
• Perform payment clearing in system
• Maintain safe and deposit collection to company’s bank account
• Prepare Payment Collection Report, AR Aging Report, and other reports of transactions for Line Manager
• Ensure no counterfeit bills are received from customers
• Assist Line Manager in handling petty cash transactions and reports
• Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Okoone is currently seeking for a highly motivated Project Manager to deliver world-class web and mobile projects by gathering client requirements, defining market positioning, establishing business and functional scopes, envisioning technical solution, supervising UI/UX product designing and leading teams of mobile, web and QA software engineers.
- Establish project technical and functional specifications by gathering and validating client business and technical requirements, conducting market researches and studying business drivers
- Supervise the design of mobile and web products’ user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) based on technical and functional specifications
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions from a technology and system architecture standpoint in conjunction with of Solution Architects
- Supervise the development of mobile and web projects by formulating objectives, planning project life-cycle deliverable and resource availability, preparing and maintaining specifications documents in dedicated web-based internal systems, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, researching and resolving issues, escalating issues to project stakeholders, and coordinating project with interested stakeholders
- Ensure high-quality of project deliverable by writing and completing test plans along with QA team, and maintaining project and technical documentation when deemed necessary.
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching team members, following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, and identifying process improvements
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends and updating project road-map
- Update job knowledge by tracking technology and project management trends, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications
Extra cookie points:
- Google Analytics experience and understanding of the SEO and content audit process is a plus
- Proficiency with Linux OS command lines is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of software versioning techniques and tools (Git)
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer:
- Fast growing company
- High impact international projects
- Advanced training on development best practices, agile project management methodologies and tools
- International and multicultural working environment
- Opportunity to quickly grow strong business and technical expertise
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Interested applicants should send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote via Skype)
- A portfolio of project delivery will be asked during the interview
- Liaise directly with guests to ensure their well-being, comfort, satisfaction and that perfection of service is attained.
- Greet all guests and all patrons in a warm and welcoming
- At all times, conduct himself in a manner reflects the competence and professionalism of the manager
- Be able to control and manage inventory via site minder and E-commerce.
- Be responsible for all Front Office Operation. For example: Train, supervise and support front desk staff, including bellboy.
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Keep the hotel standard of service toward guest at all times.
- Ensure good communication and cooperation between Front Office department and other departments.
• Promotes and sale loan products
• Collect and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyze borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Make field visit, appraise collateral and writ loan analysis report
• Build and maintain good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Perform duties as assigned
• Work on developing Java web/Mobile application for our clients in Asia region and Europe
• Read and analyze functional specifications provided by customers
• Implement according to the functional and technical requirements
• Fix bugs raised by customers or by the teams
• Write technical documentation in English.
• Communicate with managers and other team members
PLAN-B (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd ( Information Technology )
Job Description :
-Help architect and develop solutions for enterprise-level challenges such as supporting multiple clients with reskinnable codebases, registration/authentication with shared backends and help ensure timely delivery with reusable, reliable codes.
- A cross-disciplined person who is not afraid of maintaining a production application whilst capable of learning new technologies and putting them into practical use.
-Work with developers on-and-offsite across different development environments such as web, CMS, and backend service teams.
-Mobile-specific functionality, such as location, push notifications, camera interaction, and cross-app interaction.
- Mobile security standards and best practices.
- Optimizing apps for performance
-Friendly with Git / Version Control
• Greeting and welcome customers walk in and call in
• Assisting in customers need related company service information and others
• Delivery customer message to the right team
• Assisting in checking office stationery quotation
• Assisting in office stationery purchasing
• Assisting in office stationery controlling
• Other tasks as assigned
Cambodia Air Catering Services Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist store officer to control the product.
- Daily update stock in and stock out
- Prepare monthly and weekly stock report
- Handle loading inventory in the warehouse.
- Organize and maintain record of the warehouse.
- Update warehouse information report to manager.
- Other duties as assigned
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relationship with customers at the assigned area
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status.
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe and report on competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline and report
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
We are looking for a full-time freelance Translator for English to Khmer language pair. This is the flexible full-time position that you can work everywhere as long as you own a PC/Laptop with stable internet access. We give priority to those who are living in Phnom Penh area for closer contact to our team if needed.
The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Doing the translation, editing, reviewing, proof-reading…transfer the meaning in the source language into the target language in order to produce a text that is in accordance with the rules of the linguistic system.
- Adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- The texts to be translated will be from English into Khmer and vice versa, and there is the substantial amount of editing to be done on texts written in English and Khmer.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
• 1+ year related software development work experience
• Analyzing the code base and assessing risks from a security perspective
• Writing clean, fast to a high standard
• Remediating security vulnerabilities in the code base and implementing best practices
• Bringing security considerations and requirements to software implementation
• Participating in regular security reviews for deployments and testing
• Handling tasks and managing priorities on development project