• Build strong strategic relationships and maintain effective communications with vendor
• Strong Negotiation Skills: Be able to negotiate price, terms and conditions for all purchased products
• Manage all purchase agreements and contracts
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
• Works with staff and suppliers to resolve various issues and problems such as acquiring new items, damaged products, and handling returns
• Perform price research to make sure we get right and very efficiency purchasing price
• Plans, organize, assigns and reviews all demand planning, forecasting and procurement activities
Inventory and Logistics Management
• Weekly planning for delivery
• Develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
• Oversee receiving, warehouse, distribution and yard operations
• Manage inventory control and reconcile with data inventory recorded
• Create and implement new operational processes to improve productivity and accuracy
• Develop warehouse operation and transportation policies and procedures
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
• Perform maintenance tasks as assigned and reports the progress to the Maintenance Supervisor;
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, door, etc.);
• Maintain operational equipment to make sure they are functional and cleaned according to standard requirement;
• Install and modify the new and existing equipment;
• Prepare maintenance report and submit to Supervisor;
• Do the monthly check on the office and operational equipment;
• Other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
• Daily call follow up payment customer which due date
• Daily check invoice list received from delivery team and follow up lack invoice from team delivery
• Daily book filling invoice, Credit Memo, Credit noted, Receipt, Sale Order, Pro-forma Invoice
• Daily file commercial invoices attached with invoices from warehouse system and group by customer name
• Daily arrange invoice due term for collector to collect payment
• Prepare authorized letter for collectors for some customer s which needed
• Receive phone to support collector about payment problem (Issue the wrong name of cheque and other)
• Received phone call to support customers and sales about problem invoice issuing
• Send Receipt to customer which transfer by bank as E-mail when customer suggest
• Make all invoice that already paid as a book in each month
• Other task assign by Finance manager
• Developing initiatives to activate and strengthen customer relationship for the Bank’s existing customer base to push cash management service utilization
• Constantly finding out about market needs on cash management/transaction banking, building business cases to support new product initiatives and working with the team to develop product packages/bundles/initiatives to generate sales and maximize the Bank’s fee-based revenues
• Constantly working with the team to enhance existing products and services based on the customers’ needs, competitor benchmarking, and the Bank’s policy
• Developing action plans and strategies to channel the Bank’s new and existing products and services
• Identifying customer segment and constantly developing strong and healthy pipeline/potential deals to grow customer base for cash management/transaction banking activities
• Regularly providing supports and training across various customer touch-points, including branches, sales team, call centre etc.
• Supporting sales calls and participating in response to Request For Proposals from customers where required
• Attending day-to-day business operation within Business Development Team
• Others tasks as assigned by line manager
• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
សាលាហ៊ែនព្រីន | Handprints School ( Education-Training )
- Provide the students with an efficient and sufficient learning quality
- Train students for school contests
- Provide comfortable classroom environment
- Motivate students to learn
- Get parents involvement
- Conduct students assessment
- Provide counseling to students
- Participate in school events and meetings
• Aware of all EZECOM products;
• Understanding of the domestic and international market;
• Develop & implement offline marketing communication strategy base on business & target;
• Initiate offline communication roadmap base on EZECOM/TCT product launch/GTM and external event propose;
• In-depth managing company branding position with current update market needs;
• Be a part of market research to update new market opportunities & forecast the market trend to make sure agile marketing plan is implemented;
• Understanding the LEADS management process, New customer report, product performance monitoring is a big plus;
• Oversea, evaluate, report & working closely with offline marketing team to get effective on sponsor/partnership event base on communication plan & budget;
• Develops and maintains offline short/long term projects base on timeframe and result oriented;
• Developing CSR roadmap to support EZECOM’s CSR policies & understand about sustainable business report;
• Attend ending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions;
• Monitor, review and report on all offline marketing activity and results;
• Disciplinary actions for non-performing team members and gives day to day operational leadership to the media and commutations team;
• Other tasks- as assigned
1. Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting.
2. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
3. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
4. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
5. Supports budget and forecasting activities.
6. Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
7. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
8. Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
9. Supervise the accounting team to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
10. Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
11. Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
12. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
13. Work with other manager to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional workflow
• Correctly record and label received PC/Other hardware and its physical conditions and packaging and properly store them in appropriate/assigned space
• Assess hardware issues and recommend repairing solution and service pricing
• Repair hardware and/or similar devices at both AnAnA Service Center and outside
• Suggest Hardware Team Leader to order hardware’s parts for the purpose of replacement
• Consult and ask for advices from Hardware Team Leader in case of meeting difficult hardware issues or any other operational issues
• Properly pack the repaired PC/other hardware and give to Customer Service Team
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report of the team to Hardware Team Leader
At Hotel Cara Group, we are searching for people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do, and the opportunity to work with a team of professional people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
Currently we are looking for:
Our Hotels offers a unique contemporary style and trendy elegance in the city of Phnom Penh. As a Receptionist, you will ensure that the highest standards of welcoming guests are demonstrated at all times on front desk.
• Your key responsibilities will include check in and check out, billing, messaging and guest relations. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises.
• Ensure the office reception is in the very welcomed manner for both direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
• Perform clerical duties and receptionist for AnAnA Group with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
• Ensure the meeting rooms are managed and served well for requested employees
• Assist in drafting and typing documents requested by Line Manager
• Promptly update staff contact list
• Provide logistic assistance to CEO when requested
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
• Do other tasks as require by the company
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Prepare Working Plan with targets and sale strategies for Corporate Sale team
• Commit achievement target with sales target planning
• Implement the sale strategies to develop the sale growth and target achievement.
• Mange and lead a sale force, provide guidelines and problem solving to ensure the sale team are fully motivated and achieve the expected performance.
• Comply policy and achieve the sale performance.
• Conduct on the job and off the job training to sale team with the effectiveness.
• Collect the market situation report and pricing with timely and accurately submission.
• Be able to communicate and coordinate between sale departments.
• Promote of corporation image or brand name of company’s services
• Prepare/review weekly reporting