• Prepare detailed information about the different equipment and materials that would be used in the construction process
• Have to chart a plan for the estimated budget that the construction process may require
• Plan the layout and design of the project
• Delegate work to the right type of skilled workers such that you can efficiently construct the buildings
• Make drawings with scale so that the plans can be easily implemented
• Check the site from time to time to monitor the progress of construction activities
• Regulate the construction speed and make sure that the project is completed in time
• Check the contract for construction and make sure to follow the clause thoroughly
• Prepare different reports that can help in monitoring the progress of construction
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by manager
•Handle all crew level vacant positions;
•Source potential candidates for the job opened;
•Call and arrange interview with candidates;
•Conduct the interview with candidates;
•Shortlist the candidates;
•Work with recruitment agencies, university, college to build talent pool;
•Assist in organizing the workshop, career fair;
•Do the daily, weekly, monthly recruitment report;
•Other task as assigned by manager.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relations with enterprise customers
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
Discuss employees’ career development paths with GM
Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
Maintain update human resource information and prepare personal files
Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letter.
Managing the on-boarding process for new employees.
Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
Participating in Disciplinary Action Committee meetings
Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
Perform other tasks as needed
• Ensure brand availability and visibility target are made by DRs/Sup/WS Executive.
• Ensure monthly area volume is achieved by DR/Sup/WS Executive.
• Ensure the area distribution target is achieved.
• Provide competitive activities report to Line Manager and BAT Officers on time in full.
• Deal with both existing customers and new customers.
• Prepare monthly sales report to Field Manager
• Follow up distributor performance
• Others assign by Field Manager
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to in line with the company's vision and guidelines.
• Develop and execute a rolling twelve month marketing calendar of events & promotions in consultation with related supporting team to increase more partners and sales revenue.
• Monitor on Marketing’s budget to ensure that all marketing activity is within the agreed budget and guide to marketing staff where the budgets are devolved.
• Overall promotion plans and strategy for the existing product package.
• Researching and evaluating new product package opportunities, demand for potential products package, and customer needs and insights.
• Working with related teams/sections to manage new product package development.
• Managing launch campaigns for new product package.
• Conduct analysis on market trend and competitors’ activities
• Monitoring on distribution channels for products and POSM.
• Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
• Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
• Understand customer needs and offers solutions, support, and provide recommendation
• Manage/ Organize and coordinate sales consultant’s schedules
• Keep all customer confidential information
• Maintain relationship with Sales Consultant by providing support on schedule’s rotation in dealers’ territories
• Establish relationship with new and existing dealer and recommend the solutions
• Contribute to team’s effort by achieving with sales target
• Update competitor’s activities in the market
• Prepare Sales report for manager
• Provide sales promotion plan and expand the loan market share
• Other tasks will be assigned by managers
Maxima microfinance ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
- Recruitment, setting up training and rehearsal session to Maxima’s Agent to ensure that they’re properly full understood before allowing them to work and let them aware of their job and responsibilities.
- Make appointment and proceed signing contract agreement with agents
- Prepare handout and loan contract document before training and working
- Collect loan contract documents from field site to Head Office
- Help support Maxima Agent for promotion
- Join for appraisal process of Maxima Agent with Field Managers
- Visit clients in case of late repayment.
- Inform and update situation of field site to field Manager
- Creating plans to help agents improve, track their progress to meet the goals of these plans
- Strongly adhere and follow the guideline and policy of Maxima.
• Responsibility for program creation and quotations within our agreed timescales with agency partners and customer enquiries.
• Discussion with Product team to provide best alternatives or new products when appropriate.
• Working with and reporting to senior colleagues on all matters, including workflow, training requirements and price analysis.
• Supporting Sales team colleagues and providing training advice and instruction when appropriate.
• Oversee accuracy of bookings with Sales and Reservations team.
• Maintaining and reporting on performance of agencies to management.
• Responsibility for managing and reporting agency revenue.
• Maintaining updated contracts with suppliers.
The main function of this role is to research, develop and implement new products and services for the Enterprise Road map.
This person will chart the course of understanding market trends and competitor offerings so in turn we will be able to create the most innovative and competitive products for our Enterprise Business clients. This role will require ideally a mix of commercial and engineering background and a high level of technical understanding of API’s and to be able to read and understand technical documents, design solutions for specific customers, cooperate with customer’s engineering and IT departments in order to influence the purchase decision and build client confidence towards such a decision. The function also has to strongly support Smart’s B2B sales force.
Understanding customers' requirements and providing high quality proposal for customers
Providing technical support to account managers on our Enterprise services
Constantly reviewing customers' usage and proactively proposing improvements to enhance service performance and achieving service optimization
Conducting presentations on proposed solutions and new technologies to customers
Preparing win/loss analysis for proposals/bids/tenders submitted to facilitate continuous improvement of services designed
Providing support to account managers in implementations and supporting post-sales technical queries
Negotiate with suppliers or other related third parties
Oversee future service development, orchestrate and project manage as needed
Manage, coordinate and foster working relationship within internal organization and third parties related to postpaid & enterprise product to ensure results
Develop packages by bundling various combinations of services to target potential market segments i.e. IoT, fixed and mobile bundles, SMS marketing solutions and similar service
Support sales and marketing with the necessary knowledge and technical expertise of your services
Coordinate with the high value Enterprise Sale team to drive last mile delivery of postpaid propositions
Conduct presentations of Postpaid &Enterprise services on a high technical level.
Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability
Perform other tasks as required
Maxima microfinance ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
IT Officer (Technician)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
- Train end users using MAXIMA’s software and other new software.
- Install and maintain computers, printers, network devices, internet, email and IT systems at head office and branches.
- Maintenance computers, printers, and network (virus scanning, and protecting, set up any software, printer…).
- Perform database backup and recovery.
- Ensure the security, quality and confidentiality of Information Systems
- Provide basic level of troubleshooting to the users.
- Prepare user manual and guideline for users for application.
- Performed other related tasks as required
• Initiate and develop the design concept to match the requirements
• Create the design that is attractive and tells the message across with high visual impact to the intended audience
• Consistent and correct use of corporate logo, colors, identity and product images
• Design the pricelist, promotional material, layout and other materials
• Meet the project deadline
The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
• Create world class, user centered designs through
considerations of user research, business requirements,
customer feedback and usability study findings.
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual
mockups, prototypes and visual design of web and
• Develop and maintain detailed user interface
• Present design works to user experience, product,
business owners for review and feedback.
• Work with product and data team to assess and optimize
new and existing features and page frameworks
• Provide usability recommendations based on industry
best practices, analytics, and user behavior.