- Daily account report
- Front Desk Management
- Daily Client Services in office
- Make Settlement Report
- Account Opening and report
- Assist Accounting Manager to prepare the financial report require by management.
- Day to day processing of invoice and payment to suppliers
- Daily accounting tasks such as bookkeeping, naturalizing month transaction, control
petty cash, payment management, etc….
- Reconciliation account payable and account receivable prepared by key accounts
- Bank reconciliation account and all account in trail balance
- Prepare monthly tax declaration, and yearly tax declaration
- Other duties assign by direct manager
• Conduct operation and compliance audit at HO/Branches and business units;
• Draft internal audit report for internal audit manager to review;
• Assist in evaluate operation efficiencies and contribute to improve overall structure and practices;
• Assist in develop audit planning and detect key weakness areas;
• Monitor and check compliance with banking regulation and accounting standards;
• Follow up on the progress of implementation and recommendation;
• Assist in tracking all audit issues and management's corrective action to final resolution;
• Assist audit team in conducting spot check;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by line manager.
• Support related Dept. for system and customer issue
• Support and consult customer for issue and or requirement
• Receive request and support accordingly all kind of available services
• Follow up ticket case until closed
• Monitoring network system and operating network system
• Maintenance access network system frequently as schedule
• Backup system configuration frequently as schedule
• Update network system documentation when anything changed or updated
• Keep network system get updated
• Troubleshooting network system problem
• Update information and technology from partners and vendors for applying in network system
• Create strategy & planning of Sale and Marketing to training team for enhance skill and product knowledge.
• Manage and prepare budget marketing & sale targets with team to implement in order to achieve target.
• Monitor and keep track of Sale & Marketing activities daily weekly monthly for achieve the company’s goals and objective.
• Research and make analysis on competitor and customer needed in present & future.
• Handle and coordinate in customer complaints & team to make sure working smoothly.
• Submit result of sales & marketing as weekly, monthly to management team.
• Other tasks assigned by management team.
• Be responsible for representing the company all brands;
• Develop and implement programs for enhancing sales performance;
• Develop and maintain relationships with new or existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
• Visit customers or arrange meetings to discuss/present about our products;
• Identify corporate customer needs and develop specific proposals for them;
• Prepare sales contracts;
• Maintain accurate/updated customer profiles, pipelines, sales leads & sales activities (e.g. sales visit plans, sale visit report, quotation, etc.);
• Negotiate the terms of agreement with every corporate customer to close sales deals;
• Be responsible for managing cost calculations and provide customers with best competitive quotations;
• Coordinate with operations team to accomplish the work required to close sales;
• Gather competitors and customer data through field sales activities in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitor’s activities;
• Achieve monthly sales target;
• Prepare report for COO;
• Other tasks as assigned by COO.
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Greet customers as they enter
- Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
- Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
- Keep the bar area clean
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
- Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets within the designated sector/territory;
- Develops and implements agreed upon sale plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area;
- Works with the senior sales officer, customer service and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via direct visit, telephone calls, emails;
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales; gather market and customer information;
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with senior sales office, sales manager; advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions;
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- Monitor and report market activities and industry trends;
- Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relations with enterprise customers
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
ACE Global (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Logistics-warehouse )
* Responsible for quantity and quality
* Balancing Line
* Check loading and output
* Follow up size ration for shipment
* Solving problem for production line
* Manage the production line to be able to deliver the product delaine
* To improve productivity for the line
* Disciplinary and teaching worker for the production line
• Daily call follows up payment customer which due date
• Daily check invoice list received from delivery team and follow up lack invoice from team delivery
• Daily book filling invoice, Credit Memo, Credit noted, Receipt, Sale Order, Pro-forma Invoice
• Daily file commercial invoices attached with invoices from warehouse system and group by customer name
• Daily arrange invoice due term for collector to collect payment
• Prepare authorized letter for collectors for some customer s which needed
• Receive phone to support collector about payment problem (Issue the wrong name of cheque and other)
• Received phone call to support customers and sales about problem invoice issuing
• Send Receipt to customer which transfer by bank as E-mail when customer suggest
• Make all invoice that already paid as a book in each month
• Handles for all loan process, application, and assessment by smoothly working with sales & marketing team/clients
• Promotes and provides our company’s product & service to the clients by confidently and professionally
• Interviews and prepares the document for lessee in order to process the applied application
• Completes all documents and application forms of lessee
• Analyzes and justifies the lessee’s ability and income by accurately
• Makes an appointment with the lessee before conducting a field check.
• Collects all lessee’s information and data before report to line manager
• Updates and informs the status to lessee after getting the approval or rejection from Management
• Ensures the loan and process meet the compliance regulation
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshooting of networks, internet connectivity at customer site or within the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, add or upgrade hardware and software, and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Prepare annual budget the department related departments
Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
Perform other legal tasks requested
through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
Conducts exit interviews
Maintain department records reports
Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance
Current employment law
Dealing government officers if it required
Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law