LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Lead the development and implementation of an internal risk based audit strategy and annual plan.
• Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
• Develop risk management framework and monitor the risk maturity and ensure this is reflected in the strategy.
• Provide an objective and evidence based annual opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of all aspects Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc’s governance, risk management and internal control to facilitate the drafting the annual governance report.
• Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
• Keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and appropriate audit direction/methodology. Discuss updates of new regulations with CEO and relevant departments/directors.
• Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss changes in policies that will impact the organization.
• Prepare and present accurate internal audit reports for consideration of the audit committee and the board.
• Provide advice on proposed developments such as major new systems and proposed initiatives to help ensure risks are properly identified and evaluated and appropriate controls built in.
• Provide leadership to the department staff and Supervise and manage their performance and development in line with the Companies’ goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Developing web based applications and user interfaces that are easy to use with high-availability and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design and plan for new features
• Ensure applications meet quality standards
• Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions
• Perform testing of code in alignment with user requirements
• Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
• Organize sales visits
• Propose strategic locations and sales calls schedules to conduct sales activities in promoting bank products and services
• Demonstrate and present products
• Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Review sales performance
• Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Achieve Monthly Sales Target
• Make Sales Volume by monthly, yearly
• Outlet Display to be No.1
• Drive Availability 100% by Varieties by Brand
• Make Products Display in Good Location
• Investigation Problems
• Solved the problem with the customer
• Developing Solutions
• Build Relationship with Outlets
• Generate Daily Sales Report to Supervisory
• Do Other Tasks had assigned by Supervisory
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
Have a complete understanding about pricing, products and competitive environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation with owners and decision makers.
- Find & Make a strong relation with new customers and deliver awareness to them.
- Providing specification for customers to compare with competitor products.
- Ensuring the payment is collected within credit term and as invoiced.
- Creating new strategies and ensuring the increase in customers and sales volume every month
- Develops monthly sales goals with Sales Manager with detail of sales activities
- Gathering feedback and making a weekly or monthly report and inform the issue daily to Marketing Manager.
- Communicate with teamwork in order to find out a solution.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with CEO, Boards, and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for project business management.
- Responsible for the planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project. Tasks include managing project direction, scope, cost, quality, resources, communication, risk and procurement.
- Ensure the completion of a process/ sub project within an actual project
- Manage and coordinate all regional projects and deliver effectively and timely
- Review process and methods to ensure that project business and operations are running efficiently with minimal wastage
- Implement a continuous improvement culture across Operations
- Accountable end to end business process performance, including: - process time, utilization and capacity meet requirement - processes are fit for purpose and deliver value that is expected from the process - processes enable customer service proposition to be met - process is aligned to delivering quality outcomes.
- Contribute to the achievement of Operations budget by reducing cost, increase productivity, eliminating operational losses, enabling investment growth and innovation
SLAPAKA HR Solution ( Human Resource-Recruitment )
• Repair and maintenance computers and IT equipment
• Specification, ordering and installation of equipment and software.
• Control over and maintenance of user account.
• Control over software license.
• Data and Network security.
• Provide helpdesk to staff.
• Working with webmaster in creates email address for staff.
• Develop related system and other system as required.
• Working with Internet Service Provider to make new internet.
• Maintenance Routers wireless internet
• CCTV control and fix.
• Other duties are assigned from Manager if it is necessary and urgent.
• Control the assigned inventories in the warehouse
• Ensure that all inventories are categorized properly stored in the warehouse for easy control
• Clean up all equipment and keep order in proper place
• Daily compare with recorded to find out the mismatching
• Prepare and send report go Manager
• Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
• 1+ year related software development work experience
• Analyzing the code base and assessing risks from a security perspective
• Writing clean, fast to a high standard
• Remediating security vulnerabilities in the code base and implementing best practices
• Bringing security considerations and requirements to software implementation
• Participating in regular security reviews for deployments and testing
• Handling tasks and managing priorities on development project
o Ensure the office reception is in the very welcomed manner for both direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
o Assist the HR Manager in filing hard documents and updated information into the database
o Perform clerical duties and receptionist for AnAnA Group with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
o Ensure the meeting rooms are managed and served well for requested employees
o Assist in drafting and typing documents requested by Line Manager
o Assist the HR Executive in organizing the required materials or systems for new employee
o Promptly update staff contact list
o Provide logistic assistance to CEO when requested
o Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
o Do other tasks as required by the company
- Research new materials, suppliers and products such as lamps and finishes.
- Update supplier list with products, contact details, costs and delivery time.
- Site Supervisor/Logistics Team Manager will carry out location research and project site evaluations and pass these details to the installation team before delivering items.
- Develop and agree on installation plan/schedule with all involved and confirm access routes before the date due to install.
- Liaising with supplier on delivery dates.
- Plan for storage of client items at Production before delivery in a way that they will not be broken or damaged.
- Double check all items from our supplier.
- If anything is broken, ensure fixed before delivery.
- Work with Show room or design team to find prices of item.
- Meet customers and discuss about job process.
- Ensure all staff wears uniform and safety equipment.
- Daily local site supervision of the building project.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is looking for a Tenacious and Shrewd Purchasing and Procurement Manager to join our multinational elite team. Under the guidance of the Director of Finance and Business Support, you will be responsible for managing and controlling purchasing systems and procedures to continually improve the supply chain process, ensuring cost effective contracting of products and services, and promoting compliance internally with established standards. The major role of this post is for the acquisition of food, beverage, and general purchases at maximum economics based on business activity. The Purchasing Manager acts as a liaison between individuals in the hotel and supplier representatives in the procurement of goods and services required to achieve the objectives of each department. Your forte is translating operating forecasts into material requirements plans and thereby determining standard stock and re-orders levels with Department Heads and Management. We are in search of an individual who is not afraid to challenge the norm, tackle challenges head on from different angles and who aspires to be part of an elite, dynamic and eclectic team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in related field, with a track record of market knowledge and reliable connections. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels brand, you’re more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Directly supervise the Purchasing/Receiving staff through delegation of work tasks to achieve set objectives.
• Attend all Food and Beverage and related meetings such as menu engineering, weekly forecast, BEO meetings and Financial Services.
• Maintain close communications with Chef and Catering Department on requirements for future menu events to evaluate menus against Par Inventories in determining necessary requirements for outlets and banquet functions.
• Establish and maintain training tools for subordinates to achieve a better knowledge and understanding of the Purchasing process and applications such as: product familiarity, receiving and storage standards, EOM reconciliation of Food and Beverage inventories, EOM Accounts Payable closing.
• Coordinate with vendor to set up site visits of their facilities to aid key personnel in Purchasing and Storerooms as a training tool to improve basic knowledge of commodities used.
• Counsel and make, as needed, assessment of present and/or new associate job performance to determine what specific training is required to achieve desired results.
• Evaluate vendor performance in compliance to Purchasing bid procedures.
• Monitors vendor ability to provide timely and consistent quality according to established specifications.
• Maintain close communications with Corporate Purchasing offices for placement and follow-up on quarterly and annual order requirements.
• Attend area hotel and restaurant shows and seminars to establish new vendor relations and learn of new products and ways to improve present operation.
• Manage weekly bid process to ensure the best prices are being obtained on frequently purchased items.
• Coordinate weekly wine, liquor and beer purchases, ensuring compliance with state liquor laws. Establish and maintain requisition procedures for alcoholic beverages that guarantee maximum control over inventories.
• Work daily with Accounts Payable to ensure Birch Street is accurate and up-to-date.
Review finance vouchers (Finance Forms)
Support the Finance & HR Associate with posting financial transactions
Release payments to suppliers
File financial documents
Collect bank information such as bank statements, credit advice, bank transfers, and other bank documents
Prepare bank transactions & perform other banking requirements.
Support the procurement process, such as obtaining quotations, completing procurement forms, etc.
Update procurement tracking data
Scan and file procurement documents
Update supplier list and information
Control stationery and office supplies
Update Assets/Office equipment movement
Prepare fixed asset counting, labeling and recording
Responsible for telephone call answering, photocopying, typing and scanning
Responsible for car booking, meeting room booking record
Prepare leave records, medical allowances and training records
Support the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events
Support the processing of visa applications and extensions
Record and file letters in / letters out
Assist the Regional Finance & Admin Department and coordinate with staff in arranging staff missions (including finding & booking suitable flights, hotel reservations, and visa requirements)
Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor