LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Design interfaces & build Android Payment-based Mobile Applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional Teams to analyze, design & plan for new features.
• Build & publish applications in app stores.
• Ensure new & legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Research & suggest new mobile products, applications & protocols.
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends & implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
• Correctly record and label all received PC/Laptops/other hardware and its physical conditions and packaging and properly store them in appropriate/assigned space
• Assess software issues and recommend solution and service pricing
• Install software and troubleshoot software issues for customers at both AnAnA Service Center and outside
• Consult and ask for advices from Software Supervisor in case of meeting difficult software issues or difficult operational issues
• Properly pack the repaired laptop/PC/hardware and give to Customer Service Team
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Software Supervisor
• Design databases for the purpose of data entry, processing and analysis.
• Support Customer service to solve problem.
• Develop new feature on billing system if need.
• Write script to generate report in case of Billing System does not have existing report in required format.
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Conduct dynamic presentations targeted to key decision makers while negotiating profitable contracts in conjunctions with senior management.
- Draft and review contracts
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas, promotional strategies and activities
- Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs.
- Lead multiple large cross-functional teams and communicate with senior management to facilitate projects and ensure performance meets goals consistently
- Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects
- Organize events including press conferences, soft launch, open house, grand opening, film festival…etc
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for an organization’s top executives
- Manage company sponsorships
- Manage communications budgets
- Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions
- Perform other task assigned by GM, Thai Marketing Head & support
- Arranging the daily sales action plan and sales schedule to scan outlet/fast moving shop.
- Going to Sales Coverage Area to scan and sell the AML Lubricant products.
- Recording the Visited and Potential Prospect as Dealers, Corporate Companies and manufacturing companies…
- Presenting the products to dealers and corporate consumers to reach the closing sales.
- Preparing the Quotation, Sales Order, Prospect Profile, Customer Profile and other Sales Admin…
- Following up the Potential Prospect and Customers to receive Sales Order.
- Recording the Sales Order into the Sales Target and controlling the sales target daily and weekly.
- Reporting and submitting the Sales Achievement to Head of Sales Department.
- Greeting Customer and help them to buy / use Toyota Quality Service and Genuine parts.
- Maximizing customer traffic in workshop with high retention rate.
- Conduct quality check before delivery to make sure jobs are done properly
- Well explain to customers about all points of current repair done and invite them for next service
- Use EPC to find correct parts number and check parts stock availability.
- Prepare quotation for both parts and service
- Issue invoice for customers after completed repairing
- Record lose sales for both parts and service availability
- Call to customers for post service and follow up (safety case)
- Handle customer complaint base fact
- Conduct regularly for product proposal to boost parts and labor sales (Help customer to buy NOT push)
- Other jobs as per assigned by leader or manager
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Welcome customer and provide good facilitation customers
- Solve problem for customers and deal with customer's complaint
- Support cashier to speed up service and clarify unclear points
- Control and iprove service quality of the Cashier staff accourding to the standard set by the Head office and report to Branch Manager
- Do Cashier job when necessary
- Answer to customer inquiries
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Labor Laws and Environmental Laws are followed, including submission of documents to relevant ministries.
2. Recruitment, Hiring and Probationary Period Processes select successful associates, who understand their jobs, want their jobs and are capable of doing their jobs, in addition to matching AFC’s Core Values.
3. Employment Practices support a respectful, mutually-beneficial, productive and lawful working community. The AFC Associate Handbook is kept current and followed as appropriate.
4. Associate Development Program organizing onboarding program enables new AFC associates to be productive team members.
5. Social Responsibility is practiced by the company, supporting associates, community and environment. AFC complies with and is certified to SA8000 and ISO 14001 or similar international standards.
6. Record and maintain associate information facilitate and ensure all documents up to date related to compliance, personal file, compensation & benefit, general communication, training and development .etc..
7. Feedback and Communication Systems update CE information board at all area to ensure that associate get the information up to date.
8. General Administrative Support and Transportation and Cleaning is provided to other departments and associates by the General Office Assistants and house keeper.
9. Food Safety and Work Safety meet legal, company and international standards, including GMP, HACCP, BRC SA8000. Problems are exposed, identified and investigated, so the company can improve related to Pest management system, inside and outside the facility, mitigate risks.
• To address all inbound helpdesk queries on DHL’s suite of Electronic Shipping Solutions applications.
• To resolve technical issues or where the issue requires further analysis by a Customer Facing IT Executive on-site, arrange an appropriate date/time with the customer for the on-site visit and investigation.
• To take inbound calls from customers during promotion of ESS tools to recommend DHL’s Electronic Shipping Solutions applications which is appropriate to their trading profile and encourage its usage.
• To improve Customer Satisfaction with Electronic Shipping Solutions applications.
• To increase efficiency and reduce cost by using Electronic Shipping Solutions applications.
• To provide feedback on Electronic Shipping Solutions applications.
• To train all the users of the Electronic Shipping Solutions applications.
• To participate in Electronic Shipping Solutions applications testing and monitoring of DHL’s suite of ESS applications deployed in-country to ensure proper functioning to meet customer requirements on the regular basis.
• To help area Customer Facing IT Executives during initial ESS products deployment to ensure adequate comprehension and proper usage of the tools
• To monitor and report on ESS tools usage by customers and conduct ad hoc data analysis and reporting
• Help customer diagnose the reasons for their problems and directly address the resolution of simple problems
• Escalate complex problems either locally or to globally ITSC
Any other tasks assigned by manager
The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
1. Plans and implements Sales & Marketing strategies in consistent with regional/corporate policies in order to expand the market, build the company image and achieve Non-
Commodity Sales Department targets.
2. With the cooperation from NI Fulfillment and Finance & Accounting Department, plans and gives advice for pricing, negotiation and selling strategies in order to manage risks of
each project while responding effectively to detailed technical requirements and increasing the clients’ satisfaction.
3. Directs and controls all selling activities, sales and marketing strategies in non-commodity market to achieve company sales targets and increase company’s profitability and
4. Closely coordinate with Branch Operation in planning & implementing marketing, pre-sales and sales activities in order to expand the company’s business, achieve the company
sales targets and maintain a good customers’ relationship.
5. Accountable for final clarification of detailed information to clients before signing the contract (scope of work/activities, final product, terms of payment, etc) in order to ensure
that every project is effectively operated as planned.
6. Accountable for activities prior to execution of contracts which relate to commercial and technical aspects to ensure that the contract will be executed according to the agreed
and approved terms, and to minimize risk exposure.
7. Maintains a good relationship with clients to ensure their maximum satisfaction and thereby leading to a long-term relationship and repeat orders.
8. Coaches and provides necessary training and development to all subordinates to increase their capabilities, productivity, creativity and motivation that will support both current
functional goals and long term business growth.
9. Keeps abreast of the market and industry situation and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing clients’ requirement.
• Update staff information (filling staff profile)
• Assist to liaison with Ministry of Labours and other local authorities
• Assist in human resource and administration, finance matter as and when required by superior
• Handle office correspondences
• Assis maintenance staff and Service Company to maintain office equipment and housekeeping.
• Search the quotations of products and service and track records to proof in decision making for alternative selection.
• Verify accurate Asset Lists (Vehicle, Motor bike, and Office Equipment)
• Maintain logs for utilities, internet usage and photocopies, and crosschecking these against monthly bills for discrepancies or unusual usage.
• Compose official letters, disciplinary notices, memos and reports, and preparing other documents as needed.
• Controlling stationaries records and clarify stock on hand.
• Assist to maintenance
• Follow up schedule Office maintenance such as Aircon, Office Pest control, building, water filter.
• Follow up expat staff/worker to make sure Via is extended and renew worker permit is compliance with law.
• Any other assignments given by superiors
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
* Both Sale and Marketing Management fields
* Target planning, creative and solving problem with customer and staff under management
* Find and follow up project product processing day-to-day
* Flow of working activity daily sale and marketing strategy
* Increasing sale and marketing month-to-month and yearly